The application does not work on devices with no GPU (Spica, Tattoo).
This edition may not be used for commercial purposes.
본 앱은 루트권한이 있어야만 동작하니
루팅된 유저만 사용하시기 바랍니다.
※이 앱을 사용해서 일어나는 불이익에 대해 개발자는 아무런 책임을 질 수도, 지지도 않습니다. 이 점 유의해서 사용해주시기 바랍니다.
버튼 한번으로 CPU 코어 1,2,3을 손쉽게 끄거나 켤 수 있습니다.
3,2,1 순서대로 끄시길 바랍니다. 장담은 못합니다...
또한, 차후 업데이트 될 기능에 '화면이 꺼져있을 때 자동으로 코어 하나를 끄고, 화면이 다시 켜지면 코어가 다시 활성화'되는 것도 추가할 것입니다.
잘됬는지 확인은 시스템 튜너 앱을 이용해주세요.
사용가능 기기: 쿼드코어 스마트폰 한정 (일부 제외)
사용가능 O/S: 안드로이드 4.0 아이스크림샌드위치 ~ 4.1 젤리빈
Created following popular requests for standalone features from System Tuner!
Control single, dual and quad-core CPU settings, including: frequencies, governor and voltages.
Also control SD read cache size and IO scheduler
Support depends on phone's kernel and requires a rooted phone!
* Quad & Dual CPU Core support (NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core & NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core)
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage (Icon for each core if you want!)
* Multiple notification icon colors
* Running Apps Monitor (with memory and cpu usage details)
* & more
Match your theme with multiple Statusbar notification icon colors to select from!
Dual Core Icon Support
Next release will feature an anti-piracy due to free downloads!
### Attention, Root Required Application!! ###
### Updated 10/29/2013 ###
What is it?
CPU-Sleeper is for the extreme power users!
How does it work?
Since we have Quad Core CPUs, we have a CPU 0 and a CPU1/2/3, while the screen is off we really only need to have 1 core active "CPU0", this App will make sure CPU1/2/3 shuts off while the screen is off.
During screen on time: application reduces lag & speeds up the device for gamers!
Battery savings all depends on Usage & idle times.
Most People will notice a Huge battery savings using Music App's like Pandora and using the Phone during calls.... etc.....
Others will see increase in battery usage if you are constantly waking the device to peak at mail or just to look at the time every 5 minutes!
# ROOT : THIS APP USES ROOT PERMISSIONS , IF YOU AREN'T ROOTED CONTINUING WON'T HELP YOU !
# TRIAL : THIS APP IS CURRENTLY IN TRIAL WHICH WILL END AT 30 JULY
WARNING : This App may not work with some devices , and for this reason it has a 15-day Trial ! If it doesn't work please don't rate down , if it does work , please rate up , and one way or another , RATE PLEASE !
Please for some compatibility issues , you might need to enable persistent mode for the app to work !
Quad Core Manager+ is the topmost and ultimate solution for battery saving !
Quad Core Manager+ is an app to give you control over your cores . QCM+ allows you to turn off/on your cores at will , thus , it will help you save a lot of battery !
QCM+ has a big set of features , the most notable are :
- Manual Cores Control : This app provides a pretty simple and interactive UI mostly constituted from buttons and text , allowing you to simply press a button to turn off a core , and another to turn it on . How simple ! Moreover , QCM+ checks your cores' statuses asynchronously to keep you in sync with your cores' current statuses !
- Persistent Mode : Some phones are programmed to control the cores in a frantic way ! This persistent mode (found in menu) will restrict the system and anybody else from changing the cores' statuses except this app , which will give you 100% control over your cores !
- ACOO : You just turned off your screen and your cores are still awake consuming battery . But WHY ?! This app is the solution ! QCM+ allows you to enable Automatic Cores On/Off (ACOO) service , which will turn off your cores when you don't use them ( turn off the screen ) and then on when you turn the screen back on ! Plus , it adds the ability to customize which cores you want to turn off and on , and it adds the option to have two advanced and alternative modes for turning on/off your cores !
- Start On Boot : Saves you time ! Instead of reopening the QCM+ app to relaunch the ACOO and Persistent Mode services every time you reboot , it will automatically start them on boot ! Of course this is optional and disabled by default , to enable it , press Menu > Start On Boot !
- And much much more to see inside the app from optional transitions to the first core toggle !
If you want to suggest a feature , or report a bug , please send it to my personal email : email@example.com ...
For help , try pressing on the little question mark buttons , they will help you understand , for further help , contact me over my email above !
Please 1+ this app and PLEASE DONATE , I have worked on this app for a long time :)
Quad Core Manager+ , Quad Core Manager + , QCM+ , QCM , Quad Core Manager , Battery Saver , Quad Core Manager+ : Battery Saver , Battery Saver , Ultimate Battery Saver
Gent by Honeywell’s LPCB approved S-Quad sensor range for Vigilon is the most innovative solution to the detection and signalling of fires available on the market today. This advanced sensing technology is coupled with an integral sounder with speech capability and strobe in the same device.
The S-Quad sensor leaves the Gent factory in the Sensitivity State 0 which is suitable for many applications. However, S-Quad is an amazing sensor that can do so much more for you!
- Use the S-Quad Selector to choose the very best ‘state’ to ensure the S-Quad sensor provides its optimum performance.
- Simplify the process for setting the optimum sensitivity state you need for a particular application. This sensor state can be selected and fixed within an environment, or individual sensors can be programmed to operate during specific time periods.
PerfMon offers you four categories of metrics:
- Foreground App
- Disk I/O
- Network I/O
PerfMon will also show you a new and unique-to-PerfMon performance metric: "CPU Capacity Usage". The CPU usage percentage traditionally used to measure and compare how much of the computational resources an app (or the entire device) is currently using does not make sense in a mobile multi-core setting. The capacity metric will take the CPU usage and scale it to what it would be if all cores were running at full capacity.
For example: if you have a 1.6ghz quad-core running a light app, it could be using 10% CPU with only one of the four cores active, and that core running at 200mhz. If you translate that to all four cores running at 1.6ghz, that app is using only 0.3% of total CPU capacity.
It's the only CPU Usage metric that makes any sense!
--- Foreground App ---
This window shows metric of the currently foreground (running and visible) application:
- Application title
- Application package name
- Memory usage total (in megabytes)
- Dalvik, Native, and Other memory usage (in megabytes)
- Overall CPU Usage (normal percentage and capacity)
- User and System CPU Usage (normal percentage)
--- CPU ---
This window displays overall CPU metrics:
- Capacity usage and current divider
- Overall CPU usage percentage
- Per-core CPU usage percentage and megahertz
--- Disk I/O ---
This window displays the disk I/O metrics of your MMC-based storage devices. Usually, mmcblk0 is your internal flash, and mmcblk1 is your removable SD-card. Please note that currently MTD-based storage is not supported by this display. Also note that the metrics displayed are raw I/O, so if the OS has I/O requests buffered/cached, you will not see anything happen here.
- Per-device read and write kilobytes/second
--- Network I/O ---
This window displays the network I/O metrics of your network interfaces.
- Per-interface transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) kilobytes/second
This app fully supports multi-core devices and gives you the possibility to choose between single-threaded or multi-threaded tests.
If you want, you can quickly set your cpu frequency and governor, instead of having to use other cpu app.
Submit your scores to our online database and compete with your friends! If you are offline you still see all scores because of the offline score storage.
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- Set on boot option
- Custom benchmark
- Offline scores storage
- Detailed Cpu/Memory/Io scores
- Choose app theme option
- "System info" live updates
Enjoy and have a good score!
Online scores website: http://www.cgollner.x10.mx/benchtuning
Follow and discuss this app on XDA Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=22731669
Francisco Franco, creator of franco.Kernel and franco.Kernel updater. Get his app here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.franco.kernel
Feature graphic by Brandon Bombard (http://b33zudroidlimitless.weebly.com/)
App icon by Bharath Prabhuswamy ( http://bharathp666.deviantart.com/ )
Cpu icon by: Double-J Design (http://www.doublejdesign.co.uk)
Memory icon by: Jack Cai
Device icon by: Lothar Grimme (http://www.grafixport.org/)
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ No.1 benchmarking app for technology addicts, bloggers, and enthusiasts.
AnTuTu Benchmark is free benchmarking app that helps users know deeper into their Android devices through hard numbers and solid facts.
User Experience (UX) - Gives each user a direct impression on smart device performance with detailed scores.
CPU Tests - Lets each individual user know how powerful of a CPU they have, with detailed score points and true hard-numbers.
RAM Tests - Reflects the real processing ability the RAM of your Android smart phones has to offer.
GPU Tests - Helps users know the real graphics processing performance, critical for all 3D effects, games, and video playback.
I/O Tests – Gives users a direct score that reflects on the factual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
Besides the professional and wildly popular benchmarking matrix, users can compare their own device with other popular devices that may also have powerful hardware performance.
For any suggestions or feedback, we expect your smart ideas on our Google+ page or via email listed on our Google Play store page:
NOTE: For the Ainol , Ramos , ONDA. please download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qqfriends.com.music
Benchmark your CPU and RAM
Compair your device online with others
Stresstest: heat up your CPU as much as possible
system information for:
- Network (what is my IP)
- Sensors with all details
Share a screenshot of your results
- Storage: needed for sharing sceenshots
- Network: Sharing your results, view online results, Ads
By the reason of the complex system with various background-processes, your scores can change.
CPU, Benchmark, Prime, Test, Overclock, Memory, System Information, Sensors, Network, Online, Galaxy S4, HTC One, what is my ip
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include two primary chapters. The HTML5 Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance and the Metal Chapter measures the CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors. Through click-and-go test suites, organized by chapter, Vellamo is designed to evaluate: scrolling and zooming, 3D graphics, video performance and memory read/write and peak bandwidth performance, and much more!
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
Use 3DMark to test the performance of your smartphone or tablet, then see how it compares with other Android and iOS devices. You can even compare your Android benchmark test scores with tablets running Windows or Windows RT.
- The world's most popular benchmark test, now available on Android.
- Compatible with more than 3,400 different Android devices.
- Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
- 100% free. No ads. No restrictions.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional level diagnostic tool now available to everyone for free!
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Technical guide to 3DMark benchmark tests:
OS: Android 3.1 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 155 MB
This test is balanced between different areas of the language and different types of code. It's not all math, all string processing, or all timing simple loops. In addition to having tests in many categories, the individual tests were balanced to take similar amounts of time on currently shipping versions of popular browsers.
One of the challenges of benchmarking is knowing how much noise you have in your measurements. This benchmark runs each test multiple times and determines an error range (technically, a 95% confidence interval). In addition, in comparison mode it tells you if you have enough data to determine if the difference is statistically significant.
More from developer
NEW UPDATE (Jan 28, 2012): The server now holds more than 2 million test results and tens of thousands of unique entries in the chart. Smartbench 2011 v1.0 was released about a year ago.
NEW UPDATE (Mar 6, 2011): There was a server-side bug that caused scores to not display correctly. This has been fixed. Android app does not need to be updated - v1.1 will work as is.
Here are some of the new features introduced for 2011:
1. Smartbench 2011 is now multi-core ready. Dual-core phones are becoming popular and is clearly the future of Android platform. Unfortunately, most of the current Android applications cannot utilize more than one core at a time even when they are available. Smartbench 2011 will detect and use them when Android OS is configured properly.
2. Some of the test suits have been revamped from Smartbench 2010. File IO tests have proven to be somewhat inconsistent on some manufacturers' phones. Instead, another test has been introduced that will further stress the CPU.
3. Test scores are now automatically submitted! Smartbench 2011 will automatically collect test results and store them in the server DB so that you can view them at a later time.
4. Result chart now fetches data directly from the server! You can now filter and sort results based on your own needs. You will soon have tens of thousands of results to compare against your own!
5. If you are already a donated user of Smartbench 2010, Smartbench 2011 will continue to respect them by removing ads and offering some premium features.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT compare results of Smartbench 2010 against Smartbench 2011 - they are not equvalent! A new baseline has been created, so the scores may appear lower than before.
Note: You will need a working internet connectivity to submit and view other results.
Donated users will benefit with the following:
- No ads
- Results for individual test applications.
- Results history.
- View result chart without needing to run test first.
- (and more later on)
- Some tests may not render correctly on some Honeycomb based tablets. This issue is being looked into.
Smartbench 2011 results are hosted at http://smartphonebenchmarks.com
NEW: "Smartbench Donate" is now available. By purchasing "Smartbench Donate", you will no longer see any ads and also new features will become accessible in "Smartbench 2010" (v1.5+).
Premium features for donated users:
- No ads
- Results for individual test applications.
- Results history.
- (more to come)
Submit and compare your results at http://smartphonebenchmarks.com
Warning: this application will NOT work on smartphones that do not have a GPU.
Known issue: On some Samsung Galaxy S based devices, you may experience very low benchmark numbers. This issue is still being looked into.