Excellent. Scores not well presented in Galaxy Note 4. A little out of the frame.
Farkle dice add Free Great game, additive
Love This Game
Love it! Definitely a must have game! Loved this game as a kid growing up and still love it as an adult! I am literally addicted! (Edited) I dropped the rating to 3 stars because the app keeps crashing...when it gets fixed I will give 5 stars again...
This game has become the pits, and here is why. I have tried everything I can think of to at least break even in the score. The player played by the computer/PDA/Phone has to be setup to beat a human score approx: 80% of the time. I say this because after playing game 1 I trailed slightly behind a 30 point spread. Game 2-4 I had the upper hand thinking now I gotcha, I had a 2000- 5000 point lead and in each of the next 3 games it came from way behind with scoring that was absurd. Last game almost the same..
Been playing for years Bought the ad free version after playing the free version for years. Love the quick and smooth animations. Makes for fast gameplay. The only fault is the scoring can be wrong if you hit the dice in the wrong order. Other then that it's a fantastic way to kill 5 minutes
- Minor tweaks and improvements
- Improved layout for Nexus 6 and other devices
- Lollipop / OS 5 Version Update
- Improved layout on Nexus 9 and 6
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- New Customization, three ones can now be worth either 1,000 or 300 points
- New longer title song for your listening pleasure
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Improved layout for hi-res tablets
- Fixed second roll scoring issue
Please try our new game "Farkle Solo".