Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Our proprietary algorithm analyzes 12+ million articles a day to deliver the top trending stories from the sources you trust: NBC News, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, Vox.com, Reuters, AP, Perez Hilton and more.
Discover what’s trending around the world -- right now.
Lightning fast, zero loading time -- read offline.
Optimized for readability -- no fluff.
“Very minimalistic and simple to use.” - Paste
“With an interface that lets you browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline, SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.” - CNET
“Flick through the headlines, click on an article, and the text renders beautifully. Without Internet!” - FastCompany
SmartNews may use your current location to provide accurate weather forecasting, articles specific to your area, and enhance your social media options.
PaperSpan removes all the limitations of web browsing while maintaining its benefits. Don’t worry about distractions, busy schedules, or poor reception while you’re surfing the web. Simply save web pages for later viewing even while off-line.
It’s a great way to stay up-to-date with everything that is important and exciting to you, without letting your busy life get in the way.
* Clean Design.
* Offline reading.
* Save sites from desktop or mobile.
* Sync between desktop and mobile.
* Folder support.
* Search & Sort for pages list.
* Highlight text of an article.
* Listen to saved article (Text to Speech).
* Dark theme and brightness change for night reading.
* Playlist of articles for continuous listening.
* Controls for ease of reading (Auto scroll, Text-only view, Font style/size change, Full screen, Zoom in/out).
* Add Notes for an article.
* Share via applications that accept links (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Google Keep, Email, more...)
* Updates to ensure a simple, productive, and comfortable reading experience.
If you’ll be off-line for an extended period of time or just on-the-go (busses, subways, trains, taxis, waiting rooms), just gather your favorite web destinations in advance, file them in your personal folders, and effortlessly enjoy them at any time during your day.
• Fun & Work!
It provides easy access anywhere, anytime to a custom collection of content that you want to see. Now that’s excellent time management and the ultimate freedom – do exactly what you want, when you want to without ever missing a thing!
Access your saved pages offline on desktop with Chrome Extension.
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve PaperSpan!
If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
OVER 30 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, RSS news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
The beautifully designed, free, TechCrunch app brings you all the news from TechCrunch’s award-winning website and is fully integrated with CrunchBase—the industry leading startups, entrepreneurs and investors database. Meanwhile, the TechCrunch Trending list and TechTweets will quickly show you the stories and social updates currently keeping the tech world chatting.
• Free access to all content from the TechCrunch website
• See what’s currently hot in tech with the Trending list
• TechTweets shows the latest tech news hitting social media
• Comprehensive integration with CrunchBase
• Custom designed interfaces for your tablet and mobile phone
TechCrunch has been obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new internet products and breaking the latest tech news since 2005. The Webby Award-winning site is a leading source for 12 million techies and VCs each month, while the company also hosts major industry conferences and events, including TechCrunch Disrupt and The Crunchies—an awards ceremony honoring the year’s best startups and innovators.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE. We cache information on your USB storage. This permission is required so we can write this information.
FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE/READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION We need this permission for the new version of Google Maps and to allow you to share articles with your Google+ circles.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS/VIEW CONNECTIONS/VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS We download information from the TechCrunch website. Also, you can set the app to automatically download articles when you are connected via Wi-Fi. To do that, we need to know when you are connected and when you are not.
PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING Prevent Phone from Sleeping. We ask for this permission so the phone stays awake while playing videos.
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGE We ask for this permission for the new version of Google Maps.
Appy Geek delivers breaking tech news including mobile, gadgets, wearables, video games, product info, science, art, and tech culture.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: Appy Geek learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources.
• Yours: Choose from over 1 million topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom RSS newsfeeds from your favorite websites.
Featuring all the best technology & tech culture publications on the planet, including TechCrunch, CNET, Engadget, The Verge, Vice and many more.
Appy Geek is available in 13 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, LatAm, China, Mexico, Canada, India and International.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > RESEARCH > REACT
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Tech News - Get Appy Geek now!
Twitter - @Appy_Geek
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/AppyGeek
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Enhanced for Android Wear
Companion app for Samsung Gear
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
* A new top navigation for swiping quickly across popular sections
* Customize which sections will be in your shortcuts and available for instant offline reading
* Improved app performance including speed and stability
* Redesigned daily notification featuring the Morning Briefing
* A more visually appealing grid layout for tablets
* Article pages with richer images, fonts and multimedia
* Two widget layout options: photos or headlines
* Breaking News Alerts that link directly to developing stories
* Twilight Mode: darken your screen for more comfortable reading in low light
* Collapsible top navigation: see more of your screen as you scroll through the sections
* Save NYT articles across platforms to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
* Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform
* Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
Download the NYTimes app for Android FREE today and subscribe to receive your first 14-days at no cost*. All users can access up to 10 free news articles per month, from any section: national news, world news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinion and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International edition, The International New York Times, with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural stories from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
For unlimited access to the NYTimes app for Android, subscribe now and get your first 14-days at no cost via Google Play*. Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access which includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions auto-renew.
The NYT app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4” phones to 12”+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (4.1+), including Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, HTC One and beyond.
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here's a little bit about what each one does:
* In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
* Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
* WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
* Device ID & call information: These settings turn phone numbers in NYTimes articles into clickable links.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include access to the print newspaper. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
This award-winning resource is available anywhere with the CNET App for iPhone and iPad, 100% free and always here to provide information, tools, and advice to help you decide what to buy and how to get the most out of your tech.
+ Read the latest news and unbiased reviews
+ Find products to enhance and enrich your life
+ Watch videos that demystify technology
+ Post opinions about the tech and electronics you live with every day
+ Fully optimized for Android phones & tablets
-- You can now switch to our UK edition or get CNET en Español
No more searching or finding bookmarks! Withe Geekler you will have Wired, Techspot, The Verge, Gizmodo, ARStechnica, TechCrunch, BGR, and endgadget all at your fingertips.
Stay connected with the latest tech news! Download Geekler!
*Geekler is not affiliated with any of the following: Wired, Techspot, The Verge, Gizmodo, ARStechnica, TechCrunch, BGR, or endgadget.
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.