The app deals with the list of the links and the online fluctuate ratings of the most popular news of the world.
The link could be open via app or browser, send by message or mail and shared on Facebook or Twitter.
GEN Touch offers a highly refined design providing easy navigation to the information you want, when you want it.
• Breaking news alerts — Read about up-to-the minute news as soon as it becomes available
• View and apply to the latest jobs in your field
• Access videos, webinars, and life science app reviews
• Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter and/or email.
• Save content for offline viewing
• Sync favorite articles for access on your desktop.
The industry leading, applicable scientific content that you have relied on in the past is now available to you on your Android device on a monthly basis. Now, we will give you even more opportunities to learn from our authors, editors and vendors through unique in-app options, that will allow you to continue to innovate and push this industry to bringing the next class of therapeutics to market, faster, better and safer.
Partecipa alla community condividendo i tuoi dubbi ed i tuoi successi in laboratorio.
Scopri eventi, seminari e conferenze di biologia molecolare, biochimica o genetica segnalati dal sito.
Infine utilizza i tools in laboratorio per i calcoli sulle soluzioni, la micriobiologia e la biologia molecolare!
- Accedi al forum di MolecularLab, con più di 24 mila utenti
- Posta le tue domande
- Rispondi agli altri utenti, diffondi la tua conoscenza
News & Eventi
- Rimani aggiornato su scienza, biotech e ricerca
- Scopri gli eventi segnalati dal sito
- Trova il percorso per arrivare al luogo dell'evento
Tools per ricercatori
- Calcola facilmente come ottenere una diluizione
- Trova il peso molecolare e scopri quanta sostanza devi mettere per ottenere una certa soluzione concentrata
- Strumenti per la microbiologia, per piastrare colture batteriche, calcolo MOI e concentrazioni cellulari
- Prossimamente altri tool per la biologia molecolare
The news digest in our short news app is prepared by professional news editors. We know, your time is precious and we don’t want you to waste it reading all those lengthy newspaper. So, we do it for you. We read news from all the sources, curate the best articles, and provide you the cream of those stories in 60 words short news stories.
So, if you value your time, spend just a few minutes with us and know the world around you.
The company behind the news app is co-founded by IIT-ians . App is available for android and ios. The current young generation don’t have time to read the lengthy newspaper and we are also supposed to stay updated . News in Shorts provides the solution to this problem.
We cover news in different segments including sports, entertainment, business, technology and politics. NIS is a good app for Indian expats to get updated within minutes about their country.
* Read summary of all important news
* Flip the screen to read the full story from trusted sources like Reuters, India Today, The Hindu etc.
* Share the news with yours friends through social media, whatsapp, hike, reddit, mail etc.
What do they say -
"One of the most used News apps in India."- Yourstory (http://goo.gl/1zWcPD)
"If you're pressed for time, getting your daily dose of news via an app is a convenient way to go about it. News in Shorts delivers... Give it a try."
Economic Times (http://goo.gl/7cnKZc)
Install the app, Read in Short, Save your time and Stay Updated. We deliver only facts. No Opinion.
Our proprietary algorithm analyzes 10+ million articles a day to deliver the top trending stories from the sources you trust: NBC News, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, Vox.com, Reuters, AP, Perez Hilton and more.
Discover what’s trending around the world -- right now.
Lightning fast, zero loading time -- read offline.
Optimized for readability -- no fluff.
“Very minimalistic and simple to use.” - Paste
“With an interface that lets you browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline, SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.” - CNET
“Flick through the headlines, click on an article, and the text renders beautifully. Without Internet!” - FastCompany
SmartNews may use your current location to provide accurate weather forecasting, articles specific to your area, and enhance your social media options.
The Times of India app offers everything that an avid news reader is looking for – breaking news, latest headlines, trending stories and in-depth coverage of sports, entertainment, business and technology. From India news to world news, political news to cricket news, technology news to Bollywood news and movie reviews of Bollywood, Hollywood and regional films – get the most relevant coverage of celebrity news. Also available is the vivid photogallery of famous Bollywood celebrities, industrialist, politicians, sports person and events / parties that are the talk of town. Also catch the live coverage of all the breaking news on Times Now Live TV & Times Now Live Audio.
Times of India app is loved by over 10 million users. The app is accessed from more than 225 countries of the world. It is the first choice of NRIs for news about India. One of the unrivalled features of this app is its exhaustive local coverage of more than 45 Indian cities.
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
New startups, gadgets, reviews, mobile phones, innovations and much more delivered in an advanced and intuitive user interface, and with no information overload!
In short, this is what we provide for you -
- All relevant source - we deliver the best of the technology news world from the biggest and hottest news sources, to the smallest blogs, we bring you a full and total coverage of tech news from all around the web! (Seriously, it's all there - TechCrunch, The Verge, The Next Web, ReadWrite, Engadget and many more).
- Full coverage: If a certain story was published in more than one source, hit the 'more coverage' button and see the various sources that covered it.
- An awesome widget!
- Push notifications for prominent stories (optional) - in this day and age, who has the time to stay up to speed? We will send you push notifications when extremely exciting things are going on!
- A prioritized news feed - we have laid out the news for you using a smart algorithm in order for you to see the most important news first. Using various variables such as, social media buzz, the reputation of the source, media coverage and more, we know which stories are the "must know" and put them at the top for you!
- Your very own news feed - choose from thousands of topics including Android devices, manufacturers (Samsung, LG, HTC and more), tech companies & startups (including Apple, Google, Microsoft..), gadgets and future technology.
Don't bother yourself with screening the news, we do it for you! Clear your Tech News from the news that don't interest you!
- Youtube videos from the leading tech news channels - reviews, new releases, press announcements and more!
- Read it Later - a free built-in read it later feature allows you to save interesting articles inside the app!
Honestly, what more do you need?
If you enjoy it - please rate us high and share it with your friends!
Personalise your feed with the publishers you trust and the topics that matter to you.
Sign up for breaking news Push notifications to never miss out on what’s shaking the world.
Bullet News streams short form news from top publishers including:
• The Guardian
• BBC News
• Sky News
• Daily Mirror
• Al Jazeera
• Daily Telegraph
• The Independent
• Evening Standard
• Associated Press
• Sky Sports News
• Liverpool Echo
• Evening Chronicle
• Daily Record
• and more
With Bullet News on your smartphone, tablet and desktop, create an account to sync your preferences across devices and stay informed wherever you are.
Choose from top stories, world news, UK news, business news, technology news, sport news, formula one news, football news, science news, entertainment news, celebrity news.
Get exclusive insight from Bullet News’ Ambassadors - our experts on-the-ground who provide behind the scenes views on what's really going on in sports and entertainment.
Click through to the full article if you want to read more and share stories on your social networks including Facebook, Twitter and Google +.
Highlights of The Hindu app:
-- Breaking news and top stories, along with in-depth analysis and opinion
-- Personalize your home screen, and get news from the city of your choice
-- Swipe to get the next article
-- Mark articles as "Favorites" for offline reading
-- Share stories with friends through your preferred network or app
-- Get to see the most popular and most commented articles
-- View and post comments
-- Push Notifications with Article Redirection
-- Night Mode for ease of read during Night Time/Dim Light
-- The Read List --
You can send headlines from your wearable to your phone for reading later! As you're reading through your headlines on Android Wear, just swipe up to get the "Read this later" button. Tap and the article will be sent back to WeaRSS to the "Read List." Save any number of articles to read later!
-- Features: --
- Follow any number of RSS/Atom feeds.
- Headlines and a brief description will get sent to your device - you'll see the most recent headlines first.
- Choose how frequently headlines get synced.
- Choose how many headlines from each feed will be sent with each update.
- Send articles to from your wearable to the "Read List" for reading the full article later.
- Open articles in your mobile browser individually or all at once.
- Single or multi-deletion of Read List articles once you've read them.
- Choose what happens when you tap on Read List items in the settings.
Opening via voice control is supported! After you've brought up the "OK, Google" voice input screen, just say "Open App My Headlines". The app will open showing you the headlines that have been synced to your device.
-- Need help adding feeds? --
Check out my website for a tutorial on how to get feeds into WeaRSS: http://creativedrewy.com
Feature requests? Bugs? Please don't give a low rating! Help me make this the app you want to use. Email me with your comments, questions, anything.
Thanks to Cyril Mottier for the Android Wear device frame graphics for wearable screenshots.
Oriental Daily News is a newspaper with quality content。 It was launched on September 29, 2002 in broadsheet format. On July 1, 2007, Oriental Daily News had a new facelift into a compact-size Chinese Newspaper which is worldwide trend, easy & convenience, attractive & artistically .
Today, the paper has established a reputation for an independent news reports, in-depth analyses and impactful commentaries.
Therefore, within a short span of less then10 years, the daily has chalked an impressive more than 180,000 copies daily circulation, which is the fastest growing Chinese daily in Malaysia. Our sales are mainly via subscription, which creates consistency.
To date, Oriental Daily News also provide breaking news via Short Messaging Service (SMS), e-paper (NewspaperDirect and http://www.ebrowse.com.my), news portal service (http://www.orientaldaily.com.my), Faccebook, Twitter and mobile app for our widely distributed readers. The newspaper has become a trusted information source for the Chinese-speaking community.
Oriental Daily News owned by the KTS Group, other publications in the group are See Hua Daily News《诗华日报》, The Busy Weekly《資匯》財經周報，《 The Borneo Post 》英文婆罗洲邮报and 《Utusan Borneo 》馬來文婆罗洲前锋报。
* Current news by industry verticals: Finance, Tech, Media, Politics, Strategy, Sports, and more
* Exclusively produced videos, charts, photo slideshows and other enhanced multimedia
* Favorite articles for later or offline reading
* Share content through any installed app
* View full comment stream for each post
2014 Google Editor’s Choice Winner as one of the top rated daily news apps on Google Play.
Up-to-the-minute national & world breaking news in a lightning-fast, beautifully personalized interface.
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” AppDictions.
“Best News App”! AppStorm.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking news headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: News Republic learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources around the world.
• Yours: Choose from over 1m topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom headlines from your favorite RSS newsfeeds.
Featured news partners include Reuters, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, TechCrunch and many more.
Get complete news coverage on: National News, World News, Technology, Politics, Sports, Entertainment and over 1 million topics that you can personalize.
News Republic offers worldwide breaking news headlines in 13 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Russia, China, India, LatAm and International.
Create your own news personal profile and use across multiple devices by signing in with either email, Facebook or your Google + profile.
You can even save news articles for reading or sharing later and access a snapshot of the entire app’s newsfeeds offline if you know you’re going to be out of coverage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Be informed. Be prepared. Be engaged.
Facebook - facebook.com/News.Republic
Twitter - @NewsRepublic
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Extensions included for Android Wear
Companion app available for Samsung Gear
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2