This application is designed to help you point your dish to the satellite you want. It is not a tool for measuring the signal strength received. To take better advantage, align your dish using this application and tune your signal strength with your receiver or a "signal-meter".
- Choose the satellite you want.
- Make sure the location sensors are activated on your mobile.
- Once your position is found, press "Calculate".
- You will see the desired azimuth and elevation at the top and in the bottom the values returned by your device sensors.
- Follow the indication of the arrow until the red circle turns green.
- Tune the signal strength with your receiver and TV.
Consider the type of dish (circular, ellipsoid) to get the right elevation. Read the following article for more information. http://www.satsig.net/polmount.htm
This app is free and may contain ads.