Features in detail:
- Matrix Calculator:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
- Graphing Calculator:
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
Limit of a function /*Still in beta*/
Arc Length & Surface Area
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
-- Widget Calculator
scientific calculator, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic, graphing, study of function, derive, arity, symja
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator. An in-app purchase will be made available for future NEC code updates.
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite™ allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop on Wires
• Conduit Sizing
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Electrical Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values (ohms, volts, or amps) to solve for the third.
• Calculate required wire size per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Calculate Voltage drop: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size to stay within specificed VD, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per NEC®: Find recommended size of conduit for combinations of #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also calculates fill percentages, conduit cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø, synchronous and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Calculate parallel resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Circular MILs calculated for wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/electricalcalcelite/ for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator. Please note that any download and Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play and should contact them for assistance.
Electrical Calc Elite™ is not associated with ElectriCalc® Pro and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
This calculator tool is targetted at the robotics engineer, helping you solve the electronics, mechanics, and programming calculations needed for your robot project. Each tool has a built in mini-tutorial.
Ohms law and watts law calculator
Resistor for LED calculator
Encoder resolution calculator
Wire thickness AWG calculator
English to metric units converter
Photoresistor optimizing calculator
Binary hex octal decimal converter
Microcontoller ADC 8bit 12bit 16bit to voltage calculator
Resistor color band calculator
Capacitor Charge Calculator
[more calcs to be occasionally added]
App written by www.societyofrobots.com, a site dedicated to free robotics education. If you need help with your project, visit the help forum at societyofrobots.com/robotforum.
KNOWN BUGS / COMING FEATURES
- data wrongly clears when rotating from portrait to landscape
- [feature request] drop-down menus for units selection
- [feature] voltage divider calculator?
- [feature] display colors for resistor calculator
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of liquid volumes, for example 5gal + 3qt = 5.75gal or 3cup – 4oz = 2.5cup
•Enter compound units, for example (1cup 3Tbsp) x 2 + (4cup 5tsp) - 1qt = 2.4792cup.
•Mix US, Imperial and metric units in a calculation, for example 1L + 1gal(US) + 1 gal(Imp) = 9.3315L
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 2 qt(US) = 0.5gal(US), 4pt(US), 8cup(US), 64oz(US), 128 Tbsp(US), 384tsp(US), 1.8927L, 1892.7059ml, 0.4163gal(Imp), 1.6653qt(Imp), 3.3307pt(Imp), 66.6139oz(Imp), 106.5823Tbsp(Imp), and 319.7468tsp(Imp).
• Enter long calculations, for example 2 x 6qt(US) x 4.5 – 2pt(US) – 24oz(US) + 2gal(US) = 60.25qt(US).
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5pt(US) + 6.3qt(US) = 20.1pt(US)
• Compare liquid volumes. Take the difference between two volumes to learn which one is bigger and by how much or take the ratio between two volumes to see which is bigger and by what multiplication factor. For example, 1gal(US)-1gal(Imp) = -0.201gal(US). The imperial gallon is larger than the US gallon! Try 1gal(Imp) ÷ 1gal(US) = 1.201. The imperial gallon is 1.201 times larger than a US gallon.
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 5oz x 50% = 2.5oz.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use, the display is easy to read and there's nothing like traveling light - A great addition to the toolbox of anyone from a home owners (compute fuel consumption, compute mileage or compare volumes in a grocery store), cooks or chefs(to scale food related recipes or convert recipes) or mechanical engineers/chemists (chemical volumes) /chemical engineers that need to easily convert, mix or manipulate volume measurements.
Save time with solutions for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5 calculator.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the Android smartphone user
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal to calculate layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Conversions Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley Rafters and Jack Rafters
• Stair Layout Key for easy stair calculations
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Calculate Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Haptic Feedback (optional)
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
-- Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs) conversions have arrived!
-- Minor UI changes
-- Minor bug fixes
What milliamp (mA) signal is generated when flowing 125 gallons per minute? What is the real pressure when the transmitter reports 2.57 volts? This app is a calculator tool that convert input and output signals, including linear and square root (RTD and more coming soon!) Perfect tool for instrument technicians, process engineers & control engineers!
Works well with all types of instrumentation transmitters, signal convertors and sensors. May also be used for many other engineering unit conversions, as most are linear.
Handles all signal types, even 3-15 psig pneumatic.
Engineering unit types include: %, BBLS, BPD, CFM, DegC, DegF, DegR, Ft3, Gallons, GPH, GPM, inH2O, IWC, Kg/cm2, KG, Lbs, liter/h, liter/min, liter/sec, m3, m3/h, m3/min, m3/s, mmH2O, mmHg, PPD, PPH, PPM, PPS, PSIA, PSIG, RPM, SCFD, SCFH, SCFM.
Thermocouple types supported: Type B, Type E, Type J, Type K, Type N, Type R, Type S, Type T.
Note: Thermocouple conversions are not based on tables but rather on the same formulas and coefficients used by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to produce their thermocouple conversion tables.
RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) types supported:
-- Platinum (Pt) 385 with Base Resistance of 100 Ohms at 0°C
-- Platinum (Pt) 385 with Base Resistance of 1000 Ohms at 0°C
-- Platinum (Pt) 3911 with Base Resistance of 100 Ohms at 0°C
-- Platinum (Pt) 3926 with Base Resistance of 100 Ohms at 0°C
-- Copper (Cu) 427 with Base Resistance of 10 Ohms at 25°C
-- Nickel (Ni) 672 with Base Resistance of 120 Ohms at 0°C
Note: RTD calculations return resistance (Ohms) based on temperature data entered into the App. Temperatures can be entered in the Celcius, Farenheit, Kelvin and Rankine scales. Calculations are based on the modified Callendar-Van Dusen equations and other curve fit equations for the most popular industry supplied RTDs in their recommended temperature ranges.
Let us know what features you would like and we will do our best to incorporate them in future releases!
As always, all values and conversions generated by this app should be verified by a qualified engineer before being used in a production environment.
Convert units such as length, weight, volume, and cooking to engineering units such as power, force, pressure, frequency, and energy. You can choose from many other different categories for converting units. Please see my website for the full list of units and categories implemented in this unit converter. Even has Ohm's and Watt's Law equations built in.
*New - now includes a conversion screen for latitude and longitude coordinates. Now can convert between decimal and degrees/minutes/seconds formats.
Copy to SD card now available for Android 2.2 or higher
More categories and units to convert in future updates for this unit converter. This may not be the fanciest converter but is definitely one of the easiest one to use.
Feel free to email me suggestions for new categories and units to add to this unit converter tool.
** Please note the latest version now includes a fix to handle phones with smaller screen resolutions (320x480) such as the HTC Legend **
The following categories for converting units are available for this version:
- Calculators (Ohm's Law, Watt's Law)
- Data Rate
Quickly and accurately perform "back of the envelope" calculations, or quick checks with ease using the built in unit conversion and One-Touch main screen function access.
POST SECONDARY STUDENTS ( Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, etc... )
Make your problem sets, labs and design projects a breeze with multiple pre-programmed common loading conditions, cross-sections and formula display.
Make all of your engineering stress and strain calculations simple, featuring:
- Reference equations & diagrams
- Integration of sub-equations - (Press the |Sub| button)
- Standard loading conditions for tensile, compressive and shear stresses
- Built-in unit conversion
- Dynamic calculation
- Prominent tabbed output display
- Simplified main screen layout with icons for quick identification
- Built-in Cross-section property calculators
With the integration of sub-equations, you can benefit from the added ease of determining critical design inputs through additional equations if you have not determined the specific value beforehand. (Press the |Sub| button)
The prominent tabbed output display makes the answer always directly at hand by displaying the output(s) at the top of the screen. By grouping calculators that can output multiple design parameters in a compact and easy to use "tabbed" display, you can "swipe or tap" left and right on the output field and view all of your results.
Simplify your calculations with built-in cross-section property calculators for a wide variety of standard shapes and never have to calculate area (A), area moment of inertia (I) or polar moment of inertia (J) by hand again. All you need to press is the |Sub| button beside the cross-section property of interest.
1. Axial Stress
2. Axial Strain
3. Axial Deflection
4. Bending Stress
5. Convert Stress to Strain
6. Convert Strain to Stress
7. Direct Shear Stress
8. Transverse Shear Stress
9. Torsional Shear Stress – (Circular)
10. Torsional Shear Stress – (Non Circular)
11. Torsional Twist – (Circular)
12. Torsional Twist – (Non Circular)
13. Thin Walled Pressure Vessels
14. Thick Walled Pressure Vessels
Units Conversions Supported:
Stress / Pressure: Pa, kPa, MPa, GPa, psi, kpsi
Strain: unitless, %, Millistrain, Microstrain, Nanostrain
Force: N, kN, MN, GN, nN, uN, mN, lbf, kgf
Length: m, mm, um, nm, in, ft
Moment / Torque: N-m, N-mm, kN-m, kN-mm, lb-ft, lb-in, oz-ft, oz-in, kg-mm, kg-m, g-mm, g-m
Area: m^2, mm^2, cm^2, um^2, nm^2, in^2, ft^2
Moment of Inertia / Polar Moment of Inertia: m^4, mm^4, cm^4, um^4, nm^4, in^4, ft^4
Angle: degrees, radians
Standard Cross-section Properties for A, I and J Supported:
Square, Hollow Square, Rectangle, Hollow Rectangle, Circle, Hollow Circle, I-Beam, Circular Sector, Tubular Sector, Ellipse, Ellipse, Triangle (3 Sides), Triangle (Based & Height), Trapezoid (Trapezium), Parallelogram, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Nonagon, Decagon
Area Moment of Inertia (I):
Rectangle, Hollow Rectangle, Circle, Hollow Circle, I-Beam, Semicircle, Ellipse, General Triangle, Right Triangle, Isosceles Triangle
Polar Moment of Inertia (J):
Circle, Hollow Circle
Non-Circular Torsion Q&K Factors (Q/K):
Square, Hollow Square, Rectangle, Hollow Rectangle, Ellipse, Hollow Ellipse, Open Circular Tube, Open Arbitrary Shape
Simple Solutions Droid is dedicated to providing you with simple solutions to your complex technical problems.
We appreciate any and all feedback on our Apps so we can help provide better solutions to you, our valued customers.
Please note that this product is intended as a reference tool only and is not a substitute for formal engineering design verification.
For other Apps and more information please visit our website at:
Detailed Description of METHANE CALCULATOR:
1) Converts Methane quantities for wide range of common units:
>>Standard Cubic Feet (SCF), Normal Cubic Meters (Nm3), Pounds, Kilograms, Gallons, Liters, Metric Tons, Tons with engineering accuracy up to 10 decimal places;
2) Converts Physical Properties of Methane:
>>Specific Gravity, Density, spec Vol, Normal Boiling Point, Heat of Vaporization, Critical Pressure, Critical Temperature, Specific Heat, Viscosity Coefficient, thermal Conductivity;
3) Calculates Methane Price Conversions:
>>outputting to: ($ / 100 SCF), ($ / Nm3), ($ / Kg), ($ / Lb), ($ / Ton), and (€ / 100 SCF), (€ / Nm3), (€ / Kg), (€ / Lb), (€ / Ton);
4) Methane Gas Storage Calculator:
>>Input Volume, Pressure and Temperature to Determine
Total Tank capacity and useable tank capacity between Max / Min pressures in units SCF & Nm3;
5) Pressure Conversion between:
>>((PSI) lbs/in2), Bar, Torr, KPa, MPa, Inches H2O;
6) Temperature Conversion between:
>>Fahrenheit, Rankine, Celsius, Kelvin;
7) Volume Conversion between:
>>Cubic Inches, Cubic Feet, Gallons, Cubic Centimeters, Cubic Meters, Liters;
8) Weight Conversion between:
>>Ounces, Pounds, US Tons, Grams, Kilograms, Metric Tons;
9) Length Conversion between:
>>Inches, Feet, Yards, Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers;
10) Area Conversion between:
>>Square Inches, Square Feet, Acres, Square Miles, Square Centimeters, Square Meters, Hectares, Square Kilometers;
11) Velocity Conversion between:
>>Feet per second, Feet per minute, Miles per hour, Knots, Meters per second, Kilometers per hour;
12) Energy Conversion between:
>>Foot-Pounds, British Thermal Units, Kilocalories, Joules, KiloJoules, MegaJoules;
13) Power Conversion between:
>>British Thermal Units per hour, Horse Power, Foot-Pounds per Second, Watts, Kilo Watts, Mega Watts;
14) Density Conversion between:
>>Pounds per cubic Inch, Pounds per Cubic foot, Pounds per gallon, Grams per cubic centimeter, Kilograms per cubic meter, Kilograms per Liter;
15) Flow Conversion between:
>>Liters per minute, Liters per hour, cubic meters per minute, cubic meters per hour, Cubic feet per minute, Cubic feet per hour;
How to Use Instructions:
1. Drag screen left and right to position viewable page previews.
2. Touch page preview to launch Calculation page.
3. Touch "Black" Button rectangle to continue from blank Output page to interactive Input page.
4. Touch the "White" text input rectangle to enable keyboard.
5. Press "Done" on keyboard or Android return key to exit on screen keyboard.
6. Interact with page and select unit / property from list to calculate and return to filled output page.
7. Use the android return key to return to main scroll menu.
8. Use home button to exit app.
With a clean interface, and without those units that nobody uses, Universal converter helps you in your work and in your daily life.
• Interface in English, Spanish and French. For your phone and tablet.
• New units added with every update
• Converter of most used currencies. Updated everyday.
• Built-in calculator.
• Converter of length, area, volume, weight, temperature, numerical bases, speed, time, pressure, density, energy, power, fuel consumption, angles, torque and bits.
• Adjust the number of decimal places, ability to remember most used units and favorites.
• Easy to use: Kids, students, adults, and old people can use it without problems. Nice for Engineering students.
To suggest new units, or report errors, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and your inquiry will be answered as quick as possible.
CalcTastic Free is a powerful yet easy to use, full-featured scientific, statistical and conversion calculator with NO ADS!! Visit our website for high-resolution screenshots. http://www.calctastic.com
If you find CalcTastic Free useful, post a review or consider purchasing our full version to support development. The full version also includes:
- Full landscape support.
- Five additional premium themes.
- Android's ONLY full-featured programmers calculator.
- Base conversions between hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary.
CalcTastic Free includes the following:
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods.
- Postfix notation.
- Expression or Stack Display.
- Expression History with 20 records.
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers.
- 3 high-quality themes.
- Copy and Paste.
- Memory functions.
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping).
- Haptic and audible button feedback.
- Custom tailored tablet layouts.
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT.
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C.
- Degree, Minute, Second conversions to and from Degrees.
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations.
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits.
- Table of 44 Physical Constants.
- Over 210 different unit conversions across 14 categories.
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads (w/ hyperbolic equivalents).
- Conversions between Degrees, Radians and Grads.
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms.
- Percent and Delta Percentage.
- Mod(Remainder), Absolute, Ceiling, Floor and Round operations.
- Factorial and Gamma Functions.
- Combinations and Permutations.
- Random Number Generator (random decimal or random in given range).
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all 50 stack entries.
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median.
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared.
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance.
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation.
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation.
Keywords: Free, Scientific, Statistics, Statistical, Conversion, Converter, Unit, Constants, Math, Expression, Stack
Keywords: Calculator, RPN, Free Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Statistical Calculator, Conversion Calculator, RPN Calculator, Unit Converter, Math Calculator, Expression Calculator, Stack Calculator
Convert units such as length, mass, volume, and pressure to engineering units such as power, force, pressure, frequency, and energy. You can choose from many other different categories for converting units.
Support all devices in portrait mode.
Easy to use with classic scroll-view.
The following categories for converting units are available for this version:
If you want to add more conversation into application please tell us.
Currency provides up-to-date exchange rate information for over 60+ currencies and countries! Great for when you travel abroad and need to calculate the latest exchange rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me via email: email@example.com
More from developer
This is THE must have conversion tool and reference for engineers, scientists and students.
• Currency converter (70+ possibilities)
• Length converter
• Area converter
• Volume converter
• Mass converter
• Temperature converter
• Built-in unit pre-sets
• Unit filtering capabilities
• A fully featured list of universal constants
• Greek letters and symbols
• Unit prefixes
• Mathematical and engineering symbols
• And much more!
Smart Convert will let you filter the unit categories or let you choose different pre-sets to help you quickly find the converter you’re looking for.
Smart Convert is the only unit converter you will need, ever!
Please let us know if you have any comments. We hope you will enjoy!
The AcroStudio team