With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below. Also, if the Lite version does not work on your device, the Pro version will not work also.*
This application also comes with a simple launcher widget and a DashClock extension so that you can quickly check the charging current!
Galaxy Charging Current can also display a persistent notification that allows you to see the current directly on the notification area, while your device is charging. You can even set the app to show an alert if the charging current gets too low!
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models (reported by users).
- Most Galaxy S5 models (reported by users).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy Note 4 with Qualcomm processor.
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint S3 and Note 2.
- Verizon S3 and Note 2.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
This is THE must have conversion tool and reference for engineers, scientists and students.
• Currency converter (70+ possibilities)
• Length converter
• Area converter
• Volume converter
• Mass converter
• Temperature converter
• Built-in unit pre-sets
• Unit filtering capabilities
• A fully featured list of universal constants
• Greek letters and symbols
• Unit prefixes
• Mathematical and engineering symbols
• And much more!
Smart Convert will let you filter the unit categories or let you choose different pre-sets to help you quickly find the converter you’re looking for.
Smart Convert is the only unit converter you will need, ever!
Please let us know if you have any comments. We hope you will enjoy!
The AcroStudio team