Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
- Quickly add multiple tasks to your to-do list
- Allows you to view your to-do lists at a glance
- Sliding left or right to view different to-do list
- Organize and effectively manage your to-do items based on your preferred criteria such as completed date, due date and priority
- Set alarm reminders for your to-do items so you won’t miss anything
*Note: If you experience any non APP related issues on your ASUS device, please contact ASUS technical support team at http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/TechQuery
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Over 10,000,000 users are using Super Task Killer -Fast Booster. Join them and Download for Free Now!
☆ Advantages Of Super Task Killer☆
►Compact and easy on battery
As one of the most lightweight apps on Android devices, Super Task Killer helps you save power & memory by killing unnecessary apps while using very few power itself.
►Easy to use
Detailed lists of killed apps and amount of released memory along with an Intuitive interface enable you to release memory and boost your phone speed with a one simple tap.
►Free and no ads
All features are provided free of charge and without ads.
►Supported on all Android systems (including Android 5.0)
Supports Android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean), Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
☆ Features Of Super Task Killer☆
►Boosts your phone
Detects phone memory state and shuts down running apps to release memory and increase phone speed.
►Auto-kill tasks at pre-set times
Automatically closes unnecessary running apps and prevents them from re-launching, keeping your phone in the best state.
►One-tap task killing widget
Simple and convenient home screen widget enables apps killing with one simple tap; you don’t even have to open the app.
► Cool Rocket Man
Lively home screen pet to help you release memory.
☆ Why kill running apps (tasks) ☆
► Boost phone performance
It is easy to fill your Android with apps when you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android becomes. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
► Save battery
Complex games and apps can be hard on battery life. Some apps even keep running in the background and consume power after you closed them. Killing these background apps can stop unnecessary battery drain.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese
If you encounter any problem, please let us know your feedback instead of giving us only 1 star. Customer service: STK-Support@nq.com.
Note 1: For Android 2.2 and above, some apps might automatically re-launch after being closed; we suggest you force close these apps through system settings.
Note 2: Installing the following apps with STK might make your phone unstable, or cause potential conflicts: Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster.
Want to know what everyone else is downloading?
Want to find hundreds of exciting apps?
Want to do that all in an ad free app?
…download Best App Finder now!
No Ads, No hidden costs!
Best apps This Week
Best apps This Month
Constantly updated with new apps
featured apps (show in yellow)
keywords: appbrain, market, chomp, applanet, app planet, android market, apps search engine, app categories, apps guide, recommendations, appaware, stumbleupon, share my apps, iphone top apps store
* Camera Support
* Auto/Manual Image Capture with email/save
* Alignment Assist
* Custom Point of Interest (POI) using Google Seach
* Multi-LNB Support
* Over 250 satellites (Europe/Americas/USA ...)
* Specify Favorite Satellites for quick lookup
- Write and manage your "ToDo list"
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- "ToDO list" Widget
- Dark and lite themes
If you cannot install the free version your phone does not have a compass, which is required for the director function.
This app is simular to the free Satellite Director but has Warning: metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !! New phones with Android 4: remember that the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings, if needed.
additional features, some may require the use of internet:
- enter street and city to get your location coordinates
- your location coordinates via network and/or GPS
- find the exact location with the help Google Maps
- see in satellite view above your location where to point the dish
- create your own satellite sat-lists with only those satellites in it that you want using the build-in satellite list
- reduce and sort the satellite list without restarting the app
- on-line help pages
- 'simple' mode without balancing the phone
- export/import the satellite lists to SD card (backup)
- overrule the build-in satellite list with your own list
- up to 6 satellites simultaniously displayed
- display for your location and all satellites the values for: azimuth, elevation and skew
- the current location via the network
- update the satellite list from a source (USSTRATCOM-AGI) or website (sats.csv, Enigma satellite.xml, Satellite Calculations)
Finding a TV satellite, in azimuth, can be pretty difficult. Before you can find it with a compass you have to do some
calculations using GPS location, magnetic variation, compass azimuth and satellite azimuth.
Satellite Director replaces all of that.
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location or use the map to find your location,
select the desired TV satellite and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite.
Balance your phone. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle
and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align the offset arm, in azimuth, of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on
the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite.
The satellite list contains 280 satellites.
Warning: metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !! New phones with Android 4: remember that the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings, if needed.
New phones with Android 4: remember that the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings, if needed.
Pro version additional features:
- Ad free
- 10 different Widgets (2 for each list)
- Import lists from sd card
- Synchronisation with Google Tasks
Free version Features:
- Voice recognition
- Check items as done
- Copy, paste, and edit entries
- Various font types and themes
- 5 lists
- 3 differeten Thmes
- Change text style and size
- Export and import lists
- Text to speech
- Reminder function
- Sort lists alphabetically
- Add entries to your clandar
English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, French, Polish and Portugese
If you got any questions or need help send an email to:
- Reminder support
- Location based alarms
- Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
- Scroll horizontally to switch between tasklist
- Voiceinput (Quick add new task)
To improve the app please report Bugs and Feature Requests on:
or write an email to email@example.com.
Accounts can be managed in the account manager in Android. (Settings --> Accounts & Synchronization)
It could be necessary that you've to restart the App after adding a new Account.
Keywords: CalDAV, ownCloud, WebDAV
We are aiming comfort and simple usage and best user experience
- Reorder list items with drag and drop attribute
- Delete mode in to do lists
-Best looking UI
Very very very less ads
No confusing details.
Only require internet permission to show advertisement
No account needed for this time (We are thinking to develop app to share your lists with your friend)
For shopping list,grocery list, to your budget and todo list, task list, memory, reminder, etc...
You can create any list with just a simple click
The screenshots show already the new design of the upcoming version 1.3 of doit tasks.
Notifications and labels are not synchronized with your Google account.
--- Permissions ---
- Internet: Access to the Google Task API is required to synchronize your tasks with your Google account.
- Accounts: Retrieving your accounts available on your phone allows to chose a Google account for synchronization.
- Location: Receiving your GPS- or network location is a prerequisite for location-based notifications. Your location information remains on your phone and is not submitted to the internet or synchronized with your Google account.
- SD-card: The permission to access your sd-card is necessary for using Google Maps.
- Start: Execution of the app at start up of your phone to enable remaining time- or location-based notifications.
- Vibration: Notification of due time- or location-based notifications uses the vibration and thus needs the vibration permission.
--- Prerequisites ---
- Android 4.0 (API 14) at least
- Google Play Services library for the access to the Google Task and Google Map API for location-based notifications
DoIt task saves personal data. For the access to your Google account the name of the Google account in the preferences of the application. Furthermore, the location information of a task is written to the SD card to cache the tasks.
Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
Works with all geostationary satellites
Select satellites from a list
Azimuth, elevation and skew calculations
Screen capture, saves screen image to SD card
Notes: You must hold the phone in landscape mode (sideways) and make sure the phone pitch is 0, otherwise it can throw off the azimuth and elevation. Azimuth is above the cross hairs, elevation to the left, and roll is lower right. Also, if you have a problem, email me. Developers do not look at the comments and it is not a good method of reaching us.
The latest version asks for permission to access the internet only so that exception reports can be sent, to help us fix any unknown issues with the app.
NOTE: Some users have noticed a problem after upgrading to Gingerbread (2.3.3). Gingerbread has a compass bug, causing issues with apps that use the compass/accelerometer. Google "Gingerbread compass" for more information.
Connect your devices at a glance and share your files at extra high speeds. Say “goodbye” to complicated Wi-Fi network settings and connections, in order to share your files. All you need, is to connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
You can create your own Wi-Fi hotspot on your device and have others connected to it, or connect your device to an already existing network, or use a Wi-Fi direct connection!
• Connect two or more devices to the same WiFi network.
• Once the devices are discovered send files to one or multiple devices.
• The received files are stored in the WiFiFileTransfer folder of the sdcard.
Wi-Fi File Transfer uses the Samsung Chord technology.
tags: WiFi, Wi-Fi, file, share, transfer, exchange, beam, WiFi direct
Create reminders at a glance and keep all of your devices synchronized instantly through Dropbox. “Reminders in the Cloud” features a beautiful and simple design that you’ll love using.
• Set your reminder details click “Ok” and that’s it!
• Choose the reminder type between status-bar notifications or full screen alarms!
• Every change to your reminders list gets synchronized across your devices, through your Dropbox account automatically. Background sync is also available so that you keep your devices up to date even if you don’t use the application.
• Touch one of your reminders to expand its view and enable a variety of options.
• Take advantage of the preset timings to set the reminder’s time easily.
• Choose one of the multiple repeat options to create recurring reminders according to your needs.
• Archive your reminders and restore them whenever needed.
• Once you get notified, you can easily edit, snooze or dismiss the reminder.
• Add your reminders list to your home screen and/or lock screen, by adding a fully functional widget.
tags: sync, cloud, reminder, alarm, notification, to-do, task, dropbox, synchronization
“Wi-Fi Groups” enables all the devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network to create groups and freely communicate with one another.
You can either create your own Wi-Fi hotspot on your device and have others connected to it, or connect your device to an already existing network and let the fun begin!
Wi-Fi Groups makes use of the Samsung Chord technology.
They should have used "Unit Converter & Currency Rates". With this converter app you 'll always have the right conversions for about 40 different units in one click. It has a built-in currency converter, so you 'll never mess up with your money. Maybe you'll even save 125m USD with this app!"
Unit Converter & Currency Rates is a simple but powerful tool. It will help you convert everything you need in your every day life, featuring currency rates updated daily! Unit Converter & Currency Rate includes many units and if you want us to add more, feel free to email us! The output format can be easily adjusted according to your needs (scientific format, decimal places).
Unit Converter & Currency Rate includes the following units:
★Flow - mass
★Flow - Volume
★Moment Inertia - area
★Moment Inertia - mass
Permissions are required to update the currency rates