A distinctive application for the Holy Quran book "interpretation based on topics", that divide the Quran into topics according to classifications of the book "Al-Tafseer Al-Mawdow’ey" by: Al-Hafez Al-Motqen to help you understand Quran subjects.
* This app is distinguished from other apps by having Audio and videos.
قرآن مدیا - قرآن ميديا
(این برنامه با دارا بودن ترجمه صوتی و تصویری قرآن کریم ازدیگر برنامه ها متمایز می باشد)
* Read Qur’an in Hafs narration, in simple interface with attractive designs.
* Paragraphs of “the Prophet's guidance" (peace be upon him) as comments on some verses were mentioned in his Hadith.
* Know reasons of verses. Understand word meanings explaining, and look at Al-Jalalin interpretation for each verse.
* The application enables you to read the Quran by drawing the spelling of words, within the attractive colors and designs of the eye.
* Listen to Quran recitations (choose to listen whole Surah or specific parts) by many greatest reciter in Islamic world.
This is the first version 1.0.2 of the application which includes the following features:
For Daily Reading:
* Browse the Quran index, select among parts and parties; an easier way to follow-up to your daily commitment of reading.
* Read Quran in "Hafs" narration, with Othmani font, from the original King Fahd printed copy.
* Read the topics divisions in different colors that refer to different subjects in Surah.
* Use the red mark "Reference property", to select last position when stop, to easily return again.
* The "night mode reading" for eye relaxation.
* Browse its user interface in both Arabic and English.
Listening to audio recitation:
* Listen to Qur'an recitation, choosing from number of famous reciters.
* Choose the frame to listen from Surah "listening to a number of verses" that helps you memorize.
Learning meanings and explanation:
* Instant search of any verse, word or Surah's name easily.
* Read paragraphs of “the Prophet's guidance" (peace be upon him) as comments on some verses were mentioned in his Hadith.
* Read the explanation "Tafsir" for knowing verses meanings (The book of "Tafsir Al-Jalalin")
* You can choose a number of verses to save it in your favorites, to get back to them later.
Tadabbur "Qur'an Observation":
* Save your notes and thoughts around verses while reading, and keep a backup copy on your computer.
* Share verses or explanation through email or social media channels.