Keep a detailed record of all your competition results:
- Your placement, your time and speed, the number of faults, ...
- What went wrong, where and why?
- You can even add the course map
Record your training efforts:
- What did you train (e.g. fitness, agility, ...)?
- Add details such as: which obstacle, which technique, ...
- Record how well the training went
Ensure your training is aligned with your results:
- Analyze your competitions results and faults and how they evolve over time
- Review your training progress
- Determine from these your training focus