HTTP Range header is not used, so no resumable downloads. In case of disconnect in the middle of large file (like a movie) you will have to start from beginning.
Originally I would have given this app 5 stars until the day came that I needed support...well that doesnt exist so if tech support is important to you dont buy it!
Not as fast as a direct cable transfer but its close enough. But the setup to begin connecting is significantly faster than trying to use the a file folder or windows explore for some reason.
Works, easy to use. For some reason the Nexus 5 doesn't let you transfer files with a USB or Bluetooth using Windows. It's supposed to but if you look online you'll see it's not easy. WiFi Transfer Pro makes it easy. Get the free version to see for yourself but the pro version costs less than a buck fifty so, yeah, it's worth it. For sure.
Excellent. Really easy to use and very reliable. Was a bit disappointed with transfer speeds (around 0.9MB/s) but after I rooted my phone I suddenly got 3.5 MB/s. Never had any trouble with this app.
Cool, but.. Everything worked fine until one day I decided to make this a system app odexing it along the way. Now every time I try to install this app from google play I get the "insufficient storage" error, although I have 300 megs of free memory.
• Deleting files fixed for Android 4.4
• Translation update
• Fixed problem with Select Files button in Internet Explorer
• Added SSL encryption for use on public networks
• Social media buttons now optional
• More reliable hotspot detection
• Fixed progress bars for folder upload
• Fixed duplicate filename bug for folder upload
• Corrected Google Analytics description in settings