PLEASE NOTE: When a holiday falls on a weekend (e.g. Christmas Day, New Year's Day) it's usually given on the closest weekday (preceding Friday or next Monday). So the app shows 'Substitute Day' next to such holidays, the dates shown in the app are not incorrect.
This app shows dates and info about holidays in the United States up till end of 2011 (holidays for coming years will be added through updates) and lets you add them to your calendar with a single click, set reminders, etc..
Holidays include Christmas, New Year's, Martin L King, Jr.'s Birthday, Washington’s Birthday, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Earth Day, Good Friday, Valentine's Day, Ash Wednesday, St. Patrick's Day, Black Friday...
* List of holidays. Data connection not needed to view holidays.
* Add one or all holidays to your device calendar with a single click.
* Shows reminders for upcoming holidays which can be turned on/off and configured.
* Widget shows next upcoming holiday with countdown.
Please e-mail us with comments and suggestions and they will be included in future updates. We cannot reply to comments in Android Market so please email us before commenting.
Whether it's festivals, purnima, amavasya, ekadashi, pradosh, chaturthi, panchami, ashtami, sankranti, this app contains a month by month list of important days in the Hindu religion for 2011 and lets you add them to your calendar, set reminders, show countdown, etc.. All days when Hindus show their devotion by obeserving a vrat (a fast, a puja, a pilgrimage, etc.).
* Month by month list of all important auspicious days in Hindu religion when Hindus observe a vrat.
* Add one or all dates for a month to your device calendar with a single click.
* Shows reminders for upcoming dates with countdown.
* Widget shows next upcoming vrat.
* Install on SD card support (only supported by Android 2.2 or higher).
Note: Due to restrictions within the Android OS, reminders and widget will not work properly if app is moved to SD card. To use reminders, move the app back to phone and start app again. To use widget, move app back to phone and restart the phone.
Please e-mail us with comments and suggestions and we will include them in future updates.
Desi Calendar has been available on iPhone since Feb 2011 and has been ranked number 1 on the Indian app store.
- Calendar monthly view with all Indian festival dates specially marked
- Calendar View allows user to navigate between month and year
- Monthly view also displays the festivals in list view on the bottom half
- Clicking on calender view marked date highlights the festival in the list view
- Easy on the eyes each festival listed with its own icon
- Festivals listed for each year in the List tab. You can navigate between years to see festivals for the respective year.
- Festival listed month wise or sorted alphabetically
- Amavasya (No Moon), purnima (Full Moon) and Ekadeshi listed for each month
- Diwali and Republic Day Quiz
Please email email@example.com with any problems or suggestions.
You can create a note by tapping at "New Note (+ sign)" button at the top right corner of the screen. You can set title to your note, add the description in it, then tap on "Save Note" button,... and there you go...!!! whats more is that you can share your notes via any messaging app. You can change the title of your note anytime without altering its content. In case you do not give any title to the note, the first word of the content, by default, is set as the title of your note.
You can create a new reminder by tapping at "New Reminder" button at the top right corner of the screen when reminders are opened from the drawer. You can set a Subject of the reminder, date and time of the reminder, reminder type and repeat settings of the reminder. Reminder type includes Birthday, Anniversary, Meeting, and To-Do.Your reminder won't be set if you are trying to do it in the back date. Even if your device is locked, the reminder will flash on the screen and this will wake up your device as well. You can select the alarm tone from the preference menu, and you can set the silent tone if you don't want the ringing reminder. Set a repeating alarm with the features provided in the settings drawer.
Set your own custom font from the "Settings" drawer. A lot more feature will be included as per the reviews received from the users. So, send your reviews to us and we will provide you with the app, incorporating more and more features that you suggest.
You can view your calendar on your watch.
* Monthly(free), Daily(premium), Detail view(premium).
* Setting color, first day of week(free)
* Displaying calendar of events(premium).
Smartwatch, kodeglam, calendar, event, android wear
- 2015 & 2014
- 2015 School Holidays.
- Show Holiday countdown.
- Show Holiday only related to your state.
- Widget to show next coming Holiday and count down.
- Select Multiple State at once.
- Able to hide expired year calendar.
- Calendar ready for every single holiday!!
- Stylish and clear layout that no other Malaysia Holiday Applications offered so far!
Keyword: Malaysia, Public Holiday, Holiday, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan, Putrajaya, Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Penang, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Terengganu.
Google + community group link (to become a beta user!)
With this app, you can view your calendar on your SmartWatch 2 display and on your SmartBand™ Talk.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch 2, SmartBand™ Talk
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand™ Talk
This widget offers a beautiful user interface with its classic professional design and colors and a very useful application for Muslim community. They can determine the proper days on which to observe the annual fast (Ramadan). Also good for knowing the days of attending Hajj, in addition to also know about other Islamic holidays and festivals.
This application allows you the best conversion of the dates from/to Gregorian to/from Islamic dates.
• View current Islamic and Gregorian dates
• Monthly calendar mode
• View events of the Islamic year
• Conversion from one Islamic date to the Gregorian date
• Universal app: works on almost all the phones
Support us with your valuable feedback and good ratings, so that we can bring to you more of quality Islamic applications. Thanks in advance.
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
• Calculate days left to ORD/Disruption date
• Breakdown of left days to weeks, working days, weekends, holidays, leaves, offs-in-lieu and extra duties.
• Flexibility of changing ORD date in the event of disruption.
• Countdown to next payday and holiday.
• View upcoming holidays (up to Christmas 2015)
• Long weekend will be indicated
• Widget (4x1)
To be implemented:
• 3 sizes of widget for convenient viewing (5x2, 1x1)
• Leave/off manager
• To-do list
We hope that you would enjoy the app as much as we did developing it, and we wish you a speedy route to the day when you can finally shout “ORD LO!” and cry “WHERE GOT TIME!”
I've recently suffered from a major data lost due to some fault with my harddisk. Unfortunately, I did not back up the essential files. As a result, I have to upload a new app instead to pushing new updates to the existing ORD Countdown app. I hope for your understanding and I will like to apologize to users coming from the older version of ORD Countdown, I am sorry that the data will not be ported over to this app.
Simple and easy.
- Runs multiple timers simultaneously
- Widget support!
- Calculate the duration from a date from the past.
- Shows the remaining time from a future event.
- Hundreds of timers
- 2000 years (up or down)
- Edit the timers anytime
- Chronometer shows years / months / days / hours / minutes / seconds
- Rename timer
- Add notes in timers
- Add / remove / reset ... timer
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Pause timers
- Pause countdown
- Nice graphics
- Select icons and colors
- Countdown with alarm.
- Countdown until event, vacation, holidays, party, anniversary, birthday, wedding, wake-up, baby, sport event, retirement, football game, world cup, exams, army service, Christmas.
- Timer : kitchen timer, cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer, parking timer, training timer, playtime, reading time, laundry timer, workout timer, meditation timer.
- No restrictions
For eg. how many days since you last watered your plants, how many hours since you last took your medicines, how many days since you last cleaned your house.
Its v easy just punch an event. It will be logged automatically.
It will help you maintain an even cycle with your day to day activities and events.
Add Tasks, Punch-In upto 3 tasks at a time.
Categorize and Prioritize them.
Generate Reports/Timesheets, mail them or export as CSV.
Widget for quick look.
Data Backup - Export to/Import from SD Card.
Track and increase productivity of your personal and professional tasks easily.
Plan your vacation,trip,tour,holiday,shopping,
business,work,meeting,project with THE PLAN.
Create Plan with a Theme,Locations,Members,To-Do's,Transport Mode,Budget.
Shows a countdown for the plan.
Make Detailed Daily Plan.
Send Plan as Mail.
Long press over Activity/Log to view/edit/delete.
Punch-In Punch-Out Activities.
Track & maintain professional, personal events.
View Log, Generate Reports or Timesheets.
Mail or export csv Reports.
Compare activities by percentage of work done.
Holidays&Special Occasions Countdown Calendar for New Year, St.Patrick's, Good Friday, Easter, May, Spring, June,Summer, October Bank Days, Orangemen's, Halloween, Guy Fawkes, St.Andrew's, Christmas, Boxing, Valentine's,Friendship, Children's Days.