PLEASE NOTE: When a holiday falls on a weekend (e.g. Christmas Day, New Year's Day) it's usually given on the closest weekday (preceding Friday or next Monday). So the app shows 'Substitute Day' next to such holidays, the dates shown in the app are not incorrect.
This app shows dates and info about holidays in the United States up till end of 2011 (holidays for coming years will be added through updates) and lets you add them to your calendar with a single click, set reminders, etc..
Holidays include Christmas, New Year's, Martin L King, Jr.'s Birthday, Washington’s Birthday, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Earth Day, Good Friday, Valentine's Day, Ash Wednesday, St. Patrick's Day, Black Friday...
* List of holidays. Data connection not needed to view holidays.
* Add one or all holidays to your device calendar with a single click.
* Shows reminders for upcoming holidays which can be turned on/off and configured.
* Widget shows next upcoming holiday with countdown.
Please e-mail us with comments and suggestions and they will be included in future updates. We cannot reply to comments in Android Market so please email us before commenting.
• Monthly, Daily, Agenda, Detail view;
• Displaying holidays;
• Displaying events from all your calendars (in any combination);
• Dark and Light theme;
• Blue, green, yellow style in all themes.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 tools
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Works with any number of shifts and every roster. Just enter the shift sequence and a start date. The app generates a calendar showing the work shifts for each day of the year.
You can edit single days to change shifts or mark them as holidays.
The new widget shows the next 4 work days.
You can create a PDF version of the calendar and send it to your friend (premium function).
***** 2013/2014 VERSION *****
This application adds American holidays for 2013/2014 to your native android calendar, saving you having to look up a separate calendar application to see what’s coming up in the near future! :D
Simply select the calendar you want to add the holidays to when you select “Add Holiday”. This will add all the events to that calendar for 2013/2014 such as Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day etc and provides a description of each.
2014 dates will be added closer to the end of 2013
Special Thanks to Sandeep Rohil!!!
While I've done my best to confirm this information, please verify it if it's important to you.
All the US public holidays right at your fingertips.
Know them all - right on your mobile device.
Details include which public holiday it is and the date for both 2011 and 2012. Interact with the date.
Simply click on the holiday to view information about that particular public holiday.
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for AT,AU,BE,BR,CA,CH,CZ,DE,DK,ES,FI,FR,GR,HU,IE,IT,JP,LU,MX,NL,NZ,NO,PL,PT,RU,SE,TR,UA,UK,US
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (4 light + 4 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our share of the app price for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
On top of the basic calendar and contact permissions also necessary for the free aCalendar version, aCalendar+ also asks for Internet. Internet will be used in the future for Google Tasks and potentially other services. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Android.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 25 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar+ is optimized not only for speed but also for a small memory footprint.
aCalendar+ is still beta software. If you find a bug please send an email to email@example.com and I'll try to fix it. If you just write a comment it is difficult to get back to you.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Bahá'í, Chinese, Ethiopian, Hebrew, Indian, Iranian/Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, Zoroastrian)
Calendar, Kalender, Agenda, Kalendář, Calendrier, Ημερολόγιο, カレンダー, 캘린더, 日历, تقويم ,יומן, कैलेंडर, Kalenteri, Takvim, Kalendar, Calender, Kalendarz, Naptár, календарь, Kalendorius, Birthday, Anniversary
St. Patrick's Day is on Sunday, 17 March 2014
this is a big widget 2x3, so if on the phone make sure you got space on your home screen.
To install , go into Widget menu by holding the screen and select stpatricksdaycountdown.
any issues , please email . thank
* IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT *
* You need to have a Liveview device and the Liveview application installed *
Add to your Liveview a watch and a calendar.
--View time and date.
--Show holidays(Colombia, Mexico and United States)
TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget
• Calculate days left to ORD/Disruption date
• Breakdown of left days to weeks, working days, weekends, holidays, leaves, offs-in-lieu and extra duties.
• Flexibility of changing ORD date in the event of disruption.
• Countdown to next payday and holiday.
• View upcoming holidays (up to Christmas 2014)
• 3 sizes of widget for convenient viewing (5x2, 4x1, 1x1
• Expense Manager
We hope that you would enjoy the app as much as we did developing it, and we wish you a speedy route to the day when you can finally shout “ORD LO!” and cry “WHERE GOT TIME!”
More from developer
Long press over Activity/Log to view/edit/delete.
Punch-In Punch-Out Activities.
Track & maintain professional, personal events.
View Log, Generate Reports or Timesheets.
Mail or export csv Reports.
Compare activities by percentage of work done.
Plan your vacation,trip,tour,holiday,shopping,
business,work,meeting,project with THE PLAN.
Create Plan with a Theme,Locations,Members,To-Do's,Transport Mode,Budget.
Shows a countdown for the plan.
Make Detailed Daily Plan.
Send Plan as Mail.
Holidays&Special Occasions Countdown Calendar for New Year, St.Patrick's, Good Friday, Easter, May, Spring, June,Summer, October Bank Days, Orangemen's, Halloween, Guy Fawkes, St.Andrew's, Christmas, Boxing, Valentine's,Friendship, Children's Days.
Add Tasks, Punch-In upto 3 tasks at a time.
Categorize and Prioritize them.
Generate Reports/Timesheets, mail them or export as CSV.
Widget for quick look.
Data Backup - Export to/Import from SD Card.
Track and increase productivity of your personal and professional tasks easily.
For eg. how many days since you last watered your plants, how many hours since you last took your medicines, how many days since you last cleaned your house.
Its v easy just punch an event. It will be logged automatically.
It will help you maintain an even cycle with your day to day activities and events.