This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
Are your kids spending too much time on their tablet or phone?
✔ Screen Time has an app timer that lets you set a daily time limit on the apps you want to restrict
Are they playing games past bedtime?
✔ Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
Are they getting enough sleep?
✔ Block all apps at lights out time
Do you worry how they’re using their device at school?
✔ Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
Do you struggle to get them off their devices when you need to?
✔ Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
✔ Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
Do you worry about what they're looking at, but don’t want be looking over their shoulder?
✔ What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from the convenience of your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Once installed, Screen Time requires your own password to uninstall.
Screen Time Parental Control is not the typical invasive "app launcher" that changes the natural tablet and mobile device experience. It is non-invasive, can't be uninstalled by kids, is simple to use, and just works. This makes it ideally suited for older children and teenagers, as well as younger children.
Screen Time is unique in that it was first created, and is now actively developed by parents that use it every day. We know what features help us manage Screen Time with our families, and we have lots of new ideas planned for future releases. So give it a try, and let us know what you think.
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
Projects can be defined and organized any way you wish. Projects can be clients, employees or sub-projects for the same client. Organize them by the month, week or however you wish to name them.
Get started by defining the parameters of your project. One Default Project is already created. If you don't need to create more than one, you can opt to use this one as is, or just rename it. After you have defined the Rate and Rate Type, etc., Punch In and Punch Out on the main screen to keep track of time worked. Then, when ready to create an invoice, Generate a Report and choose to email it to yourself or the client in a choice of either plain text or HTML formatted text.
Punch Clock adapts to your specific locale displaying dates, times and currency in local format specified under the Home - Settings - Language - Locale menu of your phone.
This is the full version of Xpert-Timer Mobile. Please note, that there's also a free trial version available in Google Play you can create up to 50 timestamps with. Please try before you buy, to make sure you are happy with our product.
A project time tracking app like Xpert-Timer is a necessary tool for any successful company or freelancer. If you need a complete overview on how your time is spent, Xpert-Timer lets you create timestamps for your project work, sub projects and tasks easily. Use the reporting options to identify time wasters or print the report for your clients. When a project is completed, generate the report and get it signed on site with the In-App "Signature module", or send it to your client through email.
Here are some features of Xpert-Timer time tracker:
• Project time tracking by hitting the start/stop button
• Optional comment on every timestamp
• Manual timestamps can be created
• Client management
• To-Do list
• Indiviual pricing for each project
• Barcode scanner to start/stop projects
• Check-in / check-out reports
• Multiple timerange reports with graphic
• Filter options to create reports broken down by client, project or task
• Export your time tracking to HTML and CSV
• Generate professional PDF reports (additional charge)
• Sign your PDF reports directly on the screen of your mobile device (additional charge)
• Synchronization with server database of Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise for Windows (additional charge)
• Take photos and upload them into the Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise database (additional charge & XTPro/Enterprise necessary!)
• Call detection can start/stop projects automatically when client calls or is called (additional charge)
• Create email reports or share reports using dropbox, etc.
• GPS location on timestamps
• Display of your created timestamps on a map based on your GPS location
• Database backup and restore
Xpert-Timer Time Tracker is a standalone app for your Android mobile device and does not rely on an internet connection. This makes the product perfect for tracking your working hours or time spent on tasks wherever you are.
You can create to-dos, sub projects/tasks, main projects/tasks and link them to a client. Additionally you can add comments to every timestamp and have Xpert-Timer Time Tracker calculate the costs by setting an hourly rate for the project/task. This hourly rate may vary for each project.
Xpert-Timer can also create and scan barcodes/QR-codes. Create a QR-Code in the project settings, stick it on your machine or file and simply start tracking time by scanning it. Perfect, if you need to switch back and forth between projects.
Export your reports to .html or .csv. With the additional module "PDF-Reporting" you can create PDF Reports from Xpert-Timer and share them. Additionally, in case you need a signature of your client, you can purchase the "PDF-Signing" module which allows you to sign the PDF Report directly on your screen.
A lot of shortcuts and functions are implemented in Xpert-Timer, so please make sure you read the manual to get most out of the product.
Please visit: http://manual.xperttimer.com/mobile
Read some comments from our users:
Tony Myers: [...This is an awesome app for keeping track of your time...]
Anonymous: [...I have been using this app for a long time, and this is one of the rare devs on the market who will actually respond to email and implement suggestions....]
Edward Pillow: [...Awesome app, Frequent Updates, Lots of features...]
For further details please visit the product website at:
Info for "NEEDED PERMISSIONS":
+ The permission "READ CONTACTS" is needed to let you import a client from your contacts to the Xpert-Timer Time Tracker.
+ The permissions "MONITOR OUTGOINGCALL" and "READ PHONE STATE" are neccessary for the automatic call detection module.
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
With this smart and simple call tracker you can easily find out all details of your call history! Stats Tracker shows statistics of your incoming and outgoing calls and calls durability within custom time period. In future we will add much more useful functions to this application and it will be possible to track not only call history but also sms history.
For now the available functionality is:
- Duration of outgoing calls per contact
- Duration of incoming calls per contact
- Duration of incoming and outgoing calls per contact
- Amount of outgoing calls per contact
- Amount of incoming calls per contact
- Amount of incoming and outgoing calls per contact
- Call history during fixed periods: all time, current day, current month, current year
- Possibility to select custom date range for call history
Note: Option "All time" means call statistics based on calls that were available in the phone call log since first launch of Stats Tracker.
Also it is possible to clear call history statistics (in the application, NOT phone call log) and restore it back.
Try it! This is really great app to track call history and see all call statistics per contact within any date range!
We would be glad to recieve any feedback from you! If you like this application, please, rate it! And if you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please feel free to email on email@example.com We would happy to provide you with assistance!
This application contains ads and internet connection is used exclusively to load the banners.
Development team put a large emphasis of simplicity and ease of use for the user.
Whenever you arrive at work, simply click "In" to log your shift start time; when you leave work, click "Out" to log your shift end time.
In order for you to evaluate the compatibility of the application to your needs, the basic version is free with limited features (with ads).
For the first 30 days most of the features are available.
You can upgrade to the Pro version (without ads) from within the application.
Features of the free version:
* Widget for In/Out logging without opening the application
* Clicking on the widget title will open the application
* Select between monthly or weekly summary type
* Set the first working day of the week (in weekly summary type)
* Current month\week shift list
* Configure automatic break time
* Allow to overwrite break time in each shift
* Indication on overlapping time (Red indicator)
* Indication on open shift (Yellow indicator)
* Indication on break time (Green indicator)
* Custom Shift color
Additional features in the Evaluation\Pro version:
* Backup and Restore of the data (Pro only)
* Automatically save backups in Google Drive (optional)
* Working month can start on a custom date (not on the first on the month)
- On the shift list view there will be an indication of the actual month
* Gross salary calculation
* Setting hourly rate by date (e.g. when you get a raise)
* Configure automatic expenses
* Allow to overwrite expenses in each shift
* Extra hours calculation
* Configure multiple shift types
* Support multiple "In"/"Out" in a single shift (split shift - Up to 5 parts in a shift)
* Indication on split shift (Orange indicator)
* Monthly\Weekly summary of all shifts
* View any month\week
* Send email report of your working time (from "Shift List" view) in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Shift Logger".
Ad free, cost free and permission free
Trigger events using Tasker:
1) Open a Tasker task
2) Add -> Plugin -> Time Tracker
3) Click configuration
4) Choose your category
For those asking, the app does not run in the background. Your battery life won't be affected from having an active timer.
★ Track satellites in realtime.
★ View the recent path of the satellite.
★ Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
★ Tap a satellite to see it's path for next 8 hours.
Choose which satellite sets to display from Space Stations (including the ISS International Space Station), GPS, Military to Weather satellites.
See the app help for a color key.
Position data is from Celestrak.
Satellites in wrong place? check your phone time and timezone is correct!
Tags: satellite tracker, satellite finder, ISS space station, realtime, space, orbit
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
For eg. how many days since you last watered your plants, how many hours since you last took your medicines, how many days since you last cleaned your house.
Its v easy just punch an event. It will be logged automatically.
It will help you maintain an even cycle with your day to day activities and events.
Add Tasks, Punch-In upto 3 tasks at a time.
Categorize and Prioritize them.
Generate Reports/Timesheets, mail them or export as CSV.
Widget for quick look.
Data Backup - Export to/Import from SD Card.
Track and increase productivity of your personal and professional tasks easily.
Plan your vacation,trip,tour,holiday,shopping,
business,work,meeting,project with THE PLAN.
Create Plan with a Theme,Locations,Members,To-Do's,Transport Mode,Budget.
Shows a countdown for the plan.
Make Detailed Daily Plan.
Send Plan as Mail.
Holidays&Special Occasions Countdown Calendar for New Year, St.Patrick's, Good Friday, Easter, May, Spring, June,Summer, October Bank Days, Orangemen's, Halloween, Guy Fawkes, St.Andrew's, Christmas, Boxing, Valentine's,Friendship, Children's Days.
Displays age/anniversary/no. of years for user's event.
My Favorites, Custom Notification Type, Calendar View, Data Backup!
Add Personal events, Birthday's & Anniversaries!
New Year, Luther king's Day, President's Day, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter, Valentine's Day, St.Patrick's Day, Earth Day,
Teacher's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day, Friendship Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas.