Ad free, cost free and permission free
Trigger events using Tasker:
1) Open a Tasker task
2) Add -> Plugin -> Time Tracker
3) Click configuration
4) Choose your category
For those asking, the app does not run in the background. Your battery life won't be affected from having an active timer.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
** This app is intended for Android v1.6 (Donut) using GSM only. v2.x users need RF Signal Tracker (Eclair).
- Record, save & playback rssi data. See HO stats.
- Vibe & sound on Handoff.
- Show coverage bubbles of serving cells.
- Users can upload their own site locations.
For more information, please refer to Menu -> Help or contact to http://spacepalm.com/contact-us.html
Tags: "time tracker", "time tracking", "job tracker", "project tracker", "task timer", "punch clock", timesheet, "time recorder"
Create and manage projects and tasks
Organize the activities you'd like to track by using a hierarchy of projects and tasks.
Start and stop the time tracker by a simple push of a button
Punch a button and start tracking, punch it again and stop it. It's as easy as using a stopwatch.
Easily add new records or make adjustments to existing ones
In practice you'll often forget to start or stop tracking on time. Or you'll need to add some notes. Or maybe you won't use the stopwatch at all, so you may want to enter your activities at the end of the day. You can efficiently do all of this with Swipetimes' streamlined user interface.
Integrate with the cloud
Backup everything on Dropbox or Google Drive. Synchronize your records with Google Calendar.
Always keep an eye on your times
Work time, overtime or any other tracked records: various daily, weekly and monthly overviews and statistics offer you a detailed image of what you've done.
Share your records with others
You may need to deliver some overviews to your customer or your boss: CSV, Excel and PDF exports are available. Or you may even share Swipetimes' synchronized Google Calendar.
And furthermore available
• Tags for multidimensional categorization
• Management of time goals
• and a lot more...
Are your kids spending too much time on their tablet or phone?
✔ Screen Time has an app timer that lets you set a daily time limit on the apps you want to restrict
Are they playing games past bedtime?
✔ Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
Are they getting enough sleep?
✔ Block all apps at lights out time
Do you worry how they’re using their device at school?
✔ Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
Do you struggle to get them off their devices when you need to?
✔ Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
✔ Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
Do you worry about what they're looking at, but don’t want be looking over their shoulder?
✔ What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from the convenience of your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Once installed, Screen Time requires your own password to uninstall.
Screen Time Parental Control is not the typical invasive "app launcher" that changes the natural tablet and mobile device experience. It is non-invasive, can't be uninstalled by kids, is simple to use, and just works. This makes it ideally suited for older children and teenagers, as well as younger children.
Screen Time is unique in that it was first created, and is now actively developed by parents that use it every day. We know what features help us manage Screen Time with our families, and we have lots of new ideas planned for future releases. So give it a try, and let us know what you think.
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
Sensor Logger also has real-time colour graphs which display the time history of the measurements
from each sensor. Supports sensor data export into plain text and CSV files.
Obtain additional data about the sensor's hardware such as its resolution, delay, power and vendor.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android 4.2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy SII (Android 4.0.3)
- Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (Android 4.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (Android 2.3.6)
NTPSync is a simple NTP time synchronization app for Android.
To set system time to NTP time you need root access on your device, to just query the time you don't.
• Information can be found in in-app Help screen.
• If you have other problems please report them in the issue tracker on http://code.google.com/p/ntp-sync/issues
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To set system time
• Internet access: To query the NTP server
• Wakelock: To maintain a reliable network connection while querying NTP server
ntp, time, time synchronization, ntp query
Open source alternative to
With this smart and simple call tracker you can easily find out all details of your call history! Stats Tracker shows statistics of your incoming and outgoing calls and calls durability within custom time period. In future we will add much more useful functions to this application and it will be possible to track not only call history but also sms history.
For now the available functionality is:
- Duration of outgoing calls per contact
- Duration of incoming calls per contact
- Duration of incoming and outgoing calls per contact
- Amount of outgoing calls per contact
- Amount of incoming calls per contact
- Amount of incoming and outgoing calls per contact
- Call history during fixed periods: all time, current day, current month, current year
- Possibility to select custom date range for call history
Note: Option "All time" means call statistics based on calls that were available in the phone call log since first launch of Stats Tracker.
Also it is possible to clear call history statistics (in the application, NOT phone call log) and restore it back.
Try it! This is really great app to track call history and see all call statistics per contact within any date range!
We would be glad to recieve any feedback from you! If you like this application, please, rate it! And if you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please feel free to email on firstname.lastname@example.org We would happy to provide you with assistance!
This application contains ads and internet connection is used exclusively to load the banners.
1. Free Space Path Loss
2. Hata Model
3. COST-231 Model
4. ECC-33 Model
5. Ericsson Model
6. SUI Model
Input parameters include the transmit power, frequency, transmit-receive separation, base station antenna height and mobile station antenna height. Output parameter is the Received Signal Strength in dBm. The application is also available in Desktop version.
For eg. how many days since you last watered your plants, how many hours since you last took your medicines, how many days since you last cleaned your house.
Its v easy just punch an event. It will be logged automatically.
It will help you maintain an even cycle with your day to day activities and events.
Add Tasks, Punch-In upto 3 tasks at a time.
Categorize and Prioritize them.
Generate Reports/Timesheets, mail them or export as CSV.
Widget for quick look.
Data Backup - Export to/Import from SD Card.
Track and increase productivity of your personal and professional tasks easily.
Plan your vacation,trip,tour,holiday,shopping,
business,work,meeting,project with THE PLAN.
Create Plan with a Theme,Locations,Members,To-Do's,Transport Mode,Budget.
Shows a countdown for the plan.
Make Detailed Daily Plan.
Send Plan as Mail.
Holidays&Special Occasions Countdown Calendar for New Year, St.Patrick's, Good Friday, Easter, May, Spring, June,Summer, October Bank Days, Orangemen's, Halloween, Guy Fawkes, St.Andrew's, Christmas, Boxing, Valentine's,Friendship, Children's Days.
Displays age/anniversary/no. of years for user's event.
My Favorites, Custom Notification Type, Calendar View, Data Backup!
Add Personal events, Birthday's & Anniversaries!
New Year, Luther king's Day, President's Day, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter, Valentine's Day, St.Patrick's Day, Earth Day,
Teacher's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day, Friendship Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas.