Please feel free to make suggestions / requests as we add functionality on a per request basis.
Projects can be defined and organized any way you wish. Projects can be clients, employees or sub-projects for the same client. Organize them by the month, week or however you wish to name them.
Get started by defining the parameters of your project. One Default Project is already created. If you don't need to create more than one, you can opt to use this one as is, or just rename it. After you have defined the Rate and Rate Type, etc., Punch In and Punch Out on the main screen to keep track of time worked. Then, when ready to create an invoice, Generate a Report and choose to email it to yourself or the client in a choice of either plain text or HTML formatted text.
Punch Clock adapts to your specific locale displaying dates, times and currency in local format specified under the Home - Settings - Language - Locale menu of your phone.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!
With the ERPAL Time Tracker App the developers of ERPAL - one smart solution - present the first official and fully ERPAL tailored app for Android.
The ERPAL Time Tracker App allows user-friendly, quick and intuitive recording of the own working hours and the look at one ́s own ERPAL projects. With the app you can quickly and intuitively record working times and enter them directly to Tasks in ERPAL. Thanks to the optimised surface users can quickly start tracking time to existing tasks and then transfer them to ERPAL. Furthermore, time tracking can be edited and adjusted manually at any time.
The app allows access to all tasks and projects from your ERPAL system. Time tracking can be started flexibly over existing tasks in ERPAL at any time and recorded in ERPAL. Thanks to the integrated filter and search functions finding the needed tasks and projects is no problem. Entered time trackings can always be re- called and viewed via an app own archive.
If you do not know ERPAL and do not own an ERPAL installation, the app gives you the possibility to use the ERPAL test installation and get to know ERPAL better. The app is still functional even without a connected ERPAL system and the recorded times can always be subsequently posted in an ERPAL system.
The features of the ERPAL Time Tracker App at a glance:
- Fast and intuitive understanding of the own time tracking
- Direct Booking of working hours on existing ERPAL tasks
- Manually editing and customizing of the captured time trackings
- Access to tasks and projects from ERPAL
- Functions for searching and filtering tasks and projects from ERPAL
- Archiving of all recorded time trackings
NOTE: Works in conjunction with our Screen Time Parental Control app - this is not a stand-alone app. Please install Screen Time Parental Control on you child's device first.
Screen Time's Key Features:
✔ Daily recurring time limit
Kids spending too much time glued to their screen? Screen Time has a simple non-invasive timer that just works
✔ Bedtime control
Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
✔ Lights out control
Block all apps at lights out time
✔ School time control
Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
✔ Block kids device remotely
Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
✔ Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
✔ Real-time monitoring
What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ App Blocker
Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Kids can't uninstall it
Requires your own password to uninstall.
Follow the instructions on our website to set up Screen Time on your family's devices:
The Remote Control is a subscription service with a 'no strings attached' 14 day free trial. Check out our pricing plans:
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
** This app is intended for Android v1.6 (Donut) using GSM only. v2.x users need RF Signal Tracker (Eclair).
- Record, save & playback rssi data. See HO stats.
- Vibe & sound on Handoff.
- Show coverage bubbles of serving cells.
- Users can upload their own site locations.
Check out our updated NEW FREE APP - "Time Card Calculator PRO"
Calculate the time you worked by entering the time you logged in and logged out.
A: This app uses a 12 HOUR CLOCK FORMAT. For 18:30, please enter 6:30.
B: Adjust the Lunch and Overtime tabs to accommodate your needs. When you return to the Main Screen, after changing Lunch and Overtime features, please remember to press the CALCULATE button to recalculate and reflect your recent changes.
This version will NOT save your results when you leave the screen. Our new version at "Time Card Calculator PRO" will save the results when you leave the screen.
You may add more login lines for 1 or 2 lunch breaks.
Or, if you do not log in and out for lunch each day, but has a certain amount of minutes automatically deducted as lunch, you may enter 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc. in the LUNCH tab, and this amount will be automatically deducted daily.
You can calculate overtime after 8 hours daily, after 40 hours weekly, or after any amount of hours you specify in the Overtime Tab.
Overtime pay: you may select 1.5x, 2x, or any value you enter in the Overtime Tab.
DAYS & WEEKS:
Set your number of work-days per week, the names of the days, and the day your week begins for the purposes of your pay period.
Choose between a weekly or a bi-weekly pay period.
EMAIL or download the data for future reference.
This widget helps one to feel how fast our time goes.
Choose an important event in your future and fill in its date while installing the widget. Place the widget in the main page of the desktop. Voila! Every time you look at your phone you see how many hours left until the event. This will make you appreciate every hour of your life!
This application helps you keep the internal clock of your Android device accurate by synchronizing it with the GPS time signal.
ROOT access is required to actually set the time. The difference (in seconds) between your devices' time and the GPS time can be seen without root.
Looking for translators for languages other than english and german. Participate in the translation at http://bit.ly/gpsTimeLang
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
With GPSWOX app you can transform your Android device to GPS tracker and use all of gpswox.com features.
START TRACKING: to use this app, you need to Sign up on www.gpswox.com
USER MANUAL: www.gpswox.com/en/user-manual/android-devices
• Real Time Tracking – track your phone online, view exact address and other info
• Geofence Alerts – get alerts when person arrives at work, school, home etc.
• Over Speed Alerts – get alerts if person is in vehicle over the speed limit that you consider safe.
• Recover Lost Phone – track and find lost or stolen phone
• History and Reports – view reports with: visited locations, distance traveled etc.
• Fleet Management – for business users
About GPSWOX app:
• Application gets location using GPS and AGPS
• Possibility to change tracking interval
• Possibility to change location accuracy settings
About GPSWOX online software:
GPSWOX is GPS Tracking & Fleet management system, successfully used by many companies, public sectors and personal households all around the world. It allows you to track unlimited number of objects in real time, get specific notifications, generate reports and much more. GPSWOX software is compatible with most gps devices and smartphones. It is simple to use, just sign in, add your gps devices and start tracking your objects less than in 5 minutes.
Displays age/anniversary/no. of years for user's event.
My Favorites, Custom Notification Type, Calendar View, Data Backup!
Add Personal events, Birthday's & Anniversaries!
New Year, Luther king's Day, President's Day, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter, Valentine's Day, St.Patrick's Day, Earth Day,
Teacher's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day, Friendship Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas.
For eg. how many days since you last watered your plants, how many hours since you last took your medicines, how many days since you last cleaned your house.
Its v easy just punch an event. It will be logged automatically.
It will help you maintain an even cycle with your day to day activities and events.
Add Tasks, Punch-In upto 3 tasks at a time.
Categorize and Prioritize them.
Generate Reports/Timesheets, mail them or export as CSV.
Widget for quick look.
Data Backup - Export to/Import from SD Card.
Track and increase productivity of your personal and professional tasks easily.
Plan your vacation,trip,tour,holiday,shopping,
business,work,meeting,project with THE PLAN.
Create Plan with a Theme,Locations,Members,To-Do's,Transport Mode,Budget.
Shows a countdown for the plan.
Make Detailed Daily Plan.
Send Plan as Mail.
Holidays&Special Occasions Countdown Calendar for New Year, St.Patrick's, Good Friday, Easter, May, Spring, June,Summer, October Bank Days, Orangemen's, Halloween, Guy Fawkes, St.Andrew's, Christmas, Boxing, Valentine's,Friendship, Children's Days.