Smart Weather - Weather for smart people
Smart Weather allows you to find by yourself what the weather will be. You will be able to know if it's raining within the next hours or days, or what the temperature will be, in an innovative, intuitive and effective way.
Check the imagery from the different rain radars and see where it's currently raining. With the time slider you can animate the images and see the evolution of the rain during the last hours, to see where it's going to, and easily know if it's going to rain.
As well, you can see the last imagery captured by the satellites, lightning detection, and the weather forecast for different areas in America, Europe, the Iberian Peninsula, Northern Africa and Spain.
All this in the form of sequences of images that clearly show the atmospheric evolution, offering both real images of past data and images that graphically represent the weather forecast.
On top, you can share any image with your friends and followers in Twitter, Facebook, by mail...
Smart Weather offers:
- Rain radar images: by the AEMET and MeteoGalicia, for the Iberian Peninsula, Portugal, Spain and most of its regions
- Satellite images: by the AEMET, MeteoGalicia, the IPMA and the NOAA, for the whole globe, Western Europe and Northern Africa, the Iberian Peninsula, the USA, Caribbean Sea and The Gulf of Mexico
- Lightning detection images: by the AEMET, for Spain
- Atmospheric forecast images: by MeteoGalicia, for temperature, rain, wind, clouds, relative humidity and snow for Western Europe and Northern Africa, the Iberian Peninsula, Galicia and Northern Portugal, and the 4 Galician provinces: A Coruña, Lugo, Ourense and Pontevedra
- Oceanographic forecast images: by MeteoGalicia, for sea water temperature and wave height for the Atlantic Ocean