This app is intended to work with the Smarthome Central Controller 2412N
It provides a single button operation of a light or relay controller within your house that is accessible through the 2412N. Rather than accessing the website this app will issue the correct command to the controller causing the target to turn on or off and then register the response to show you on-screen if the operation was successful.
The app can also operate the relay control units (ie for garage door operations) which do not have status feedback. In this case the user is presented with two buttons (open and close) rather than the toggling single button display.
Supports ZigBee, INSTEON, X10 and IP/WiFi protocols, includes basic energy management, and is compatible with both ZigBee Home Automation and ZigBee Smart Energy networks.
Allows direct device access and automated events based on time and device conditions. Set up simple or complex "what if" scenarios that make your devices do useful things at preset times or other conditions of your choice.
Requires a Gateway that implements the Smartenit ZBPServer API.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Conductor for Android connects with and controls your ISY-99 or Orchestrator to manage your INSTEON home automation network. Control and monitor your lighting and devices in real-time both inside your home and from the internet.
Requires Universal Devices ISY-99 or Orchestrator (992/994) and INSTEON PLM!
* Real-time status updates from your lights, scenes, programs
* Choose favorite or active devices, scenes or programs for quick access
* ISY/Orchestrator folder support allows you to organize your devices, scenes and programs
* View and control your INSTEON thermostats
* View, run or stop your ISY/Orchestrator programs
* View and control IP web cameras with snapshot stills, MJPEG streaming, pan, tilt, zoom and presets (if your camera supports these features)
* Support for the WeatherBug ISY/Orchestrator module
* Use widgets for quickly viewing/toggling a device, scene or program
* Secure Conductor with a PIN to prevent changes to the settings or prevent access to the app altogether
* Lock down Conductor to a single room/folder
* Control multiple ISY/Orchestrator controllers with the Locations feature (and use themes to tell the difference between them)
* Discovers your ISY/Orchestrator automatically on your local WiFi network
* "Write to external storage" permission is required to save IP camera snapshots to your SD card
IP Cameras Supported:
AXIS 200 Series
AXIS 2100 Series
BSTI PD100 Series
Channel Vision 6522 IP Bullet Camera
Cisco VC200 Series
Foscam IP Camera
Generic URL (http://host/image.jpg)
Genius IpCam Secure
Linksys WVC54GCA Wireless Network Camera
Linksys WVC200 Series
Microseven 550 TVL
Panasonic BB Series IP Network Camera
Panasonic BL Series IP Network Camera
Panasonic WV Series
TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP110
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP301
TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP312
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP400
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP500
YAWCAM (HTTP Only)
See http://www.conductorautomation.com/conductor-for-android-camera-support.aspx for a full list of the cameras and features supported.
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Create a graphical floor plan of your home and interact with z-wave devices from the floor plan
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets (device widgets do not show status updates in the free version)
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.moonlitzwave.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://www.moonlitzwave.com/forums/
The INSTEON HUB is a home automation controller that communicates via your private wireless or over Internet (3G, etc..).
***Please rate the app, send us your feedback!***
HOW TO USE (2 clicks)
Launch the app icon
Click on Settings icon for setup/settings
Click on Voice Command icon for voice command input
Multiple Voice Action Commands
Unlimited Room inputs
Unlimited Device/Module inputs
Unlimited Events/Scene inputs
VOICE ACTION COMMAND
turn | set | switch | dim | shut | activate | deactivate
on | off | down | activate | deactivate | dim | any number (0-100)%
VOICE COMMAND STRUCTURE
“action command” + “device”+ “room” + “status”
(no matter the order you say)
(device and room info must match with previously added)
Say: “turn” “on” the “lights” in the “living room”
Say: “set” “lights” in the “TV room” “75” %.
Say: “activate” “lights” in the “master room” (activate is an action command and status)
Say: “dim” “lights” in the “baby room” (dim is an action command and status 50%)
SCENE COMMAND STRUCTURE
"action command” + “scene” + “status”
(no matter the order you say)
(device and scene info must match with previously added)
Say: “activate/deactivate” “movie time” (activate/deactivate is an action command and status)
Say: "set" "sleep time" "on"
Say: "turn" "on" "away home"
All devices provided by INSTEON
INSTEHub Voice will work with both phones and tablets running Android 4.0+
Requires an INSTEON HUB Central Controller from INSTEON and its devices ( http://goo.gl/K8y8EP )
FOLLOW US at
Share it #INSTEHubVoice
Create a smarthome by adding home control modules to control lights, electrical appliances and other household devices.
The Internet Hub sends you push notification when sensor is activated, allowing you to monitor your home remotely. With the surveillance camera, you can see live action of the area you want to monitor.
•Wireless Alarm System – Remote Arming / Disarming, Arm Home, Arm Away, Instant Alarm, Sensor Bypass, Remote
•Receive Push Notifications anytime a new activity takes place
•Customized alarm settings such as alarm duration, entry / exit delay duration etc.
•Home Automation with all Skylink Modules, including Wall Switch, Wall Dimmer, Plug-in dimmer, Outdoor Module etc.
•Add up to 100 sensors and controllers (lighting or appliances controllers)
•Receives low battery alert on all devices thru push notification
•Event log stores all recent 100 activities
•Add up to 10 cameras for video monitoring
•Add outdoor solar siren for additional security, which is completely wireless
•Connect to external phone dialer (Telephone Line or Cellular) as a backup solution when Internet fails
•No monthly fees and no contract
You must have the Skylink Internet Hub and other necessary hardware to achieve these features.
Turn electronics on or off from anywhere. Control your room lighting from your smartphone. Motion Control your electronics. Compatible with Android phones or tablets running Android 4.0 and higher.
Belkin’s WeMo system is a family of simple, ingenious products that use your Android phone or tablet and your home Wi-Fi® network to connect you to the things and people you love. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
WeMo can control just about anything.
With WeMo you can turn on your lights from another room, or turn it off from across town. You can put your home on a schedule—living room lights go on at Sunset, kids’ TV goes off at bedtime. You can check to make sure you turned the iron off, after you’ve already left.
The Complete WeMo System.
The WeMo App runs on your Android device and controls any electronic device you plug into a WeMo Switch—if you can plug it in, you can turn it on or off with WeMo. The WeMo Light Switch replaces your existing light switch and allows you to control a whole rooms lights from anywhere. WeMo Motion lets you control the devices when motion is detected. Have the floor lamp go on when you enter the living room, and turn off when you leave.
WeMo Switch, WeMo Light Switch and WeMo Motion are available at major retailers.
The WeMo family of products is great at automating repetitive tasks, and at allowing you to control your household in ways you’d never thought possible.
The beauty of WeMo is it’s completely modular. You can control as much or as little of your home as you like. Control one light, one room, or the whole house. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
Check out the WeMo community at http://community.wemo.is
• Control electronics from anywhere on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks (remote access)
• Easy Setup with customizable WeMo device names.
• Simple to create rules help you automate tasks and keep your home safe.
• IFTTT integration lets you experiments with a world of online Apps.
• Multi-Language Support
• Devices easily update to make sure you get the latest features.
You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
Some of these features requires a premium upgrade
-This app makes it very easy to create new scenes and show them in a dashboard gridview.
-For each room you will get an own dashboard. You can swipe between those dashboards.
-You can control also the room brightness from each of those dashboards
-You can create animations frame by frame
-You can use a sunrise animation to trigger an alarm. Which gives you the feeling about a sunrise in your room
-If you put your phone over a NFC Tag you can connect a scene and trigger it
-You can activate your lights by entering your home wifi
-If you want, you can turn lights on and off by shaking your phone
-The Music Feature will use your microphone to animate your lights to the music
-With a lock- and homescreen widget it is possible to control the lights without starting the app
• Audio playback
• Video control
• Lighting control
• Heating and A/C control
• Movie & album artwork
• IP camera viewing
• Playlist creation
• Anywhere Access (4Sight subscription required)
PLEASE NOTE: A Control4 controller and automation system must be installed at your home or business prior to the use of the Control4 MyHome app. See www.control4.com/myhome for more information.
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
*MobiLinc now supports the Tasker app for complete home automation integration with your Android devices!
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed.
Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Or remotely open your garage door for a loved one locked out of the house?
Using the Universal Devices ISY Controller Series, or the SmartLinc 2412N, MobiLinc allows you to command all of the INSTEON and X10 lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
If you are new to MobiLinc and home automation, MobiLinc requires in-home hardware to control your lights, thermostat and other devices. See how easy it is to add our starter kit to your home: http://mobilinc.com/GettingStarted
Starter kits are available here: http://mobilincstore.com/starter-kits.html
MobiLinc Pro now supports MobiLinc Connect, our cloud based service for ISY controllers that allows MobiLinc to connect to your ISY anywhere you are without any network changes, it just works. New accounts are free for 30 days!
MobiLinc Pro Features:
- Control all of your INSTEON and X10 Devices.
- Real-time device, scene, and program status and control.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support. (With ISY Weather Plug-in).
- Energy Support (ISY Energy Monitor Plug-in or iMeterSolo).
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cell connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync.
- Quick control through device and scene ICONs.
- Supports up to 1024 INSTEON or X10 Devices.
- Supports up to 1024 Scenes.
- Supports up to 1024 Programs.
- Many MobiLinc Themes to pick from!
MobiLinc Pro Requirements:
- Android OS 2.1 or later.
- One of the following INSTEON Controllers:
- Universal Devices ISY-26 or ISY-99x Series (Firmware 2.7.0 and later).
- SmartLinc 2412N Version 3.0
- Please visit: http://mobilinc.com for more information including configuration help and tips.
Enblink turns just about any Android device into a powerful smart home hub.
This app powers Enblink, a USB plugin designed to work with set-top boxes, gaming console, and other Android-powered devices.
With this app, you’ll be able to set up Enblink for the first time and begin building your smart home using your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Turn your lights on and off or dim them to create the perfect lighting in your living room and around the house
- Receive alerts when something happens at your home
- Securely access electronic door locks for a completely keyless solution
- Make your devices work together - turn on a light, for example, when you unlock the door or when something happens
- See live feeds from your IP cameras to ensure that your home and loved ones are secure
Enblink uses Z-Wave technology to talk to the devices in your home. This means that it’s guaranteed to work with any of the lighting, security, climate control, or other smart home devices that carry the Z-Wave logo.
Download the INSTEON for Hub app, connect your INSTEON Hub, select your favorite INSTEON devices for your home, and enjoy!
The INSTEON Hub works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control INSTEON devices in your home while you're there, when you're at work, or out of town.
The INSTEON for Hub app works in concert with the Hub to automatically configure your Hub and router for remote access - so simple, anyone can do it.
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. The INSTEON Hub will send text and email alerts to you as well as anyone else you wish. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add a wireless camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The INSTEON cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision. Setting up this camera within the INSTEON for Hub app is the easiest setup that you have ever seen!
The INSTEON Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control, and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the INSTEON Hub.
The INSTEON for Hub app features video installation wizards that walk you through setup of many INSTEON devices.
Detailed INSTEON app features:
•Simple and clear user controls
•Easy to follow onscreen wizards for fast setup
•INSTEON Thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
•Supports Venstar thermostat (with INSTEON Adapter)
•Ability to add INSTEON/Smarthome indoor and outdoor IP camera
•IP camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – i.e. “pan/tilt”)
•Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
•Create rooms for organization
•Add a timer for on/off/days of week
•Auto-detect of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
•Receive SMS/Email alerts when sensors and devices are activated
•Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
•Cloud service provides access via multiple devices without reconfiguration
•Works over WiFi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
•Set schedules for devices for every day of the week
•Supports hundreds of INSTEON devices
•Technical support and feedback email link within the app