This app is intended to work with the Smarthome Central Controller 2412N
It provides a single button operation of a light or relay controller within your house that is accessible through the 2412N. Rather than accessing the website this app will issue the correct command to the controller causing the target to turn on or off and then register the response to show you on-screen if the operation was successful.
The app can also operate the relay control units (ie for garage door operations) which do not have status feedback. In this case the user is presented with two buttons (open and close) rather than the toggling single button display.
Application supports the ZigBee, INSTEON, IP/WiFi, and X10 protocols, includes basic energy management, and is compatible with both Home Automation and Smart Energy networks.
Application allows direct device access and automated events based on time and device conditions. Set up simple or complex "what if" scenarios that make your devices do useful things at preset times or other conditions of your choice.
Requires a Gateway that implements the Smartenit ZBPServer API.
Почувствуйте себя дизайнером! Создайте квартиру своей мечты!
Устанавливайте приложение и черпайте вдохновение для своего уюта!
В приложении вы найдете необычные и забавные идеи для создания тепла и уюта вашего жилища: дизайн ванной комнаты, гостиной, спальни, детской;
идеи для загородного дома, гардеробной.
Все об уютном доме, дизайне интерьера и красивой мебели.
Устанавливайте приложение и делитесь с друзьями в социальных сетях: Вконтакте, Facebook, Twitter или email.
Сохраняйте понравившиеся вам интерьеры в Избранном!
This app also allows the user to control Ethernet IP based devices that can be managed using POST commands, such as thermostats.
In order to use this app, you will need the RUC-01(version 57 or higher), the appropriate serial interface unit for the technology you will be controlling, plus appropriate control devices, such as wall dimmer switches, lamp modules, appliance modules, and drapery motor controls.
<< WARNING >>
HOW TO USE
Click on the app icon
YES for setup
NO for voice command input
<<< Please rate the app >>>
INSTEHub Voice LITE controls your INSTEON HUB* unit from the comfort of your phone or tablet.
The INSTEON HUB is an home automation controller that communicates via WIFI or over Internet (3G, etc..).
This is a LITE version of INSTEHub Voice limited in:
- Add 1 scene/room only;
- One-click app icon to use it;
- Extra Voice action commands:
turn | set | switch | dim | shut | activate | deactivate
- Extra Status command:
on | off | down | activate | deactivate | dim | any number (0-100)%
“action command” + “device”+ “scene/room” + “status”
(no matter the order you say)
(device and scene/room info must match with previously added)
say: “turn” “on” the “living room” “lights”.
- All devices provided by INSTEON
- INSTEHub Voice LITE will work with both phones and tablets running Android 4.0+
<<< IMPORTANT >>>
- Requires an INSTEON HUB Central Controller from INSTEON and its devices ( http://goo.gl/K8y8EP ).
<< GET ALL EXTRA FEATURES ON PAID VERSION >>
- Unlimited Scene/room inputs;
say: “turn” “on” the “lights” in the “living room”.
say: “set” “lights” in the “TV room” “75” %.
say: “activate” “lights” in the “master room” (activate is an action command and status)
say: “dim” “lights” in the “baby room” (dim is an action command and status 50%)
If you have any questions, suggestions, or issues, please send an email.
FOLLOW US at
Share it #INSTEHubVoice
Conductor for Android connects with and controls your ISY-99 or Orchestrator to manage your INSTEON home automation network. Control and monitor your lighting and devices in real-time both inside your home and from the internet.
Requires Universal Devices ISY-99 or Orchestrator (992/994) and INSTEON PLM!
* Real-time status updates from your lights, scenes, programs
* Choose favorite or active devices, scenes or programs for quick access
* ISY/Orchestrator folder support allows you to organize your devices, scenes and programs
* View and control your INSTEON thermostats
* View, run or stop your ISY/Orchestrator programs
* View and control IP web cameras with snapshot stills, MJPEG streaming, pan, tilt, zoom and presets (if your camera supports these features)
* Support for the WeatherBug ISY/Orchestrator module
* Use widgets for quickly viewing/toggling a device, scene or program
* Secure Conductor with a PIN to prevent changes to the settings or prevent access to the app altogether
* Lock down Conductor to a single room/folder
* Control multiple ISY/Orchestrator controllers with the Locations feature (and use themes to tell the difference between them)
* Discovers your ISY/Orchestrator automatically on your local WiFi network
* "Write to external storage" permission is required to save IP camera snapshots to your SD card
IP Cameras Supported:
AXIS 200 Series
AXIS 2100 Series
BSTI PD100 Series
Channel Vision 6522 IP Bullet Camera
Cisco VC200 Series
Foscam IP Camera
Generic URL (http://host/image.jpg)
Genius IpCam Secure
Linksys WVC54GCA Wireless Network Camera
Linksys WVC200 Series
Microseven 550 TVL
Panasonic BB Series IP Network Camera
Panasonic BL Series IP Network Camera
Panasonic WV Series
TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP110
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP301
TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP312
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP400
TRENDnet ProView TV-IP500
YAWCAM (HTTP Only)
See http://www.conductorautomation.com/conductor-for-android-camera-support.aspx for a full list of the cameras and features supported.
Promo version of this application provides remote control of ELKO EP showroom in Holesov and Prague, along with preview into these showrooms.
Tips for controlling:
Buttons Lights, LED and Downlight are for control lighting.Single click will turn off or turn on lighs. Lights and Downlight are dimmable.
Dimming can be controlled by pulling the bar or tilting - used the accelerometer.
All Icon OFF presents a scene off all lighting
Shutters are used to control the shutters on the left of the camera
Icon Heating is used for switching the heating mode - single click. If you want an automatic mode, just hold it. If the icon is illuminated and the red panel on the right side, the active heating
Touch the camera view will raise control camera, the camera must first be zoomed, then it can be moved with her.
Push settings button to change location
LED and Light is an icon for the control of lighting, as well as in a showroom in Holešov
The doors are automatic doors that open and then close themselves
Proj.Start and Stop control scene projection, which is ejected projector
All OFF like in the showroom Holesov
Turn electronics on or off from anywhere. Control your room lighting from your smartphone. Motion Control your electronics. Compatible with Android phones or tablets running Android 4.0 and higher.
Belkin’s WeMo system is a family of simple, ingenious products that use your Android phone or tablet and your home Wi-Fi® network to connect you to the things and people you love. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
WeMo can control just about anything.
With WeMo you can turn on your lights from another room, or turn it off from across town. You can put your home on a schedule—living room lights go on at Sunset, kids’ TV goes off at bedtime. You can check to make sure you turned the iron off, after you’ve already left.
The Complete WeMo System.
The WeMo App runs on your Android device and controls any electronic device you plug into a WeMo Switch—if you can plug it in, you can turn it on or off with WeMo. The WeMo Light Switch replaces your existing light switch and allows you to control a whole rooms lights from anywhere. WeMo Motion lets you control the devices when motion is detected. Have the floor lamp go on when you enter the living room, and turn off when you leave.
WeMo Switch, WeMo Light Switch and WeMo Motion are available at major retailers.
The WeMo family of products is great at automating repetitive tasks, and at allowing you to control your household in ways you’d never thought possible.
The beauty of WeMo is it’s completely modular. You can control as much or as little of your home as you like. Control one light, one room, or the whole house. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
Check out the WeMo community at https://getsatisfaction.com/belkinwemo
• Control electronics from anywhere on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks (remote access)
• Easy Setup with customizable WeMo device names.
• Simple to create rules help you automate tasks and keep your home safe.
• IFTTT integration lets you experiments with a world of online Apps.
• Multi-Language Support
• Devices easily update to make sure you get the latest features.
Know a new way of keeping home automation in the palm of your hand, either from your smartphone or tablet. Discover all the possibilities that domotics can offer to you while keeping your house as safe and comfortable as you have always wished:
- Activate alarms, control the temperature, switch on and off the lights, control every situation and any possible intruders. There is not limitation at all, irrespective of when and where you want to access your system.
- Manage on your own the safety of your house. Never before has been so easy and efficient.
- Save energy easily and quickly. The energy-focused devices will allow you to reduce the unnecessary energy consumption.
- Profitability, thanks to Z-Wave.
- Design your lay out and place your devices.
- Real time information of your house environment.
- Receive your alarm notifications instantly.
- Remote control your devices from everywhere.
- Easily upgradable at any moment with new devices.
- Wide set of devices: thermostats, alarms, motion detectors, lights…
- Wireless, all devices are radio controlled.
- Intuitive design.
We want to help you designing and installing your own home automation low cost system, that's why we will be including information and tutorials on the following URL:
dEOmotics works with any Z-Way gateway (that provides the REST API from Z-Wave), such as Razberry. Razberry is a low cost home automation controller based on Raspberry Pi. If you don't know about Z-Wave or Razberry, you can get more information here:
We hope you enjoy this app. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information you may need.
EO Soluciones Informáticas S.L.
HydroFLASH is a smart sprinkler controller that can control up to 16 stations or valves. In addition to automatic rain delays, it provides 4 independent water programs each with 4 start times. Each program start time displays the total run time and end time for all stations assigned to it. You can also manually control programs or individual stations.
HydroFLASH is a smart home controller by using Insteon devices to control lighting and other appliances. Insteon is a dual-band network that uses AC-power lines and radio-frequency (RF) to communicate with devices. There are indoor and outdoor Insteon devices that can control almost anything you can imagine (e.g., lights, thermostats, garage doors, gate openers, pool pumps, ceiling fans, fountains, etc).
HydroFLASH is a perfect solution for home, rental, and commercial properties. You will love the ability to control or status your property remotely via smartphone or computer. The HydroFLASH iPhone app is free and available for download on the App Store. Remote access is available via direct connection or using the dedicated HydroFLASH Cloud Server.
HydroFLASH is best suited for homes or offices that have a continuous Internet connection (Cable, DSL etc) in order to take advantage of all it's features. An Insteon serial modem is required to control Insteon devices. All Insteon products are purchased separately.
Key Watering Features
* 16 stations with software configurable Master Valve
* 4 independent programs each with 4 independent start times
* Automatic rain delay using local internet weather data
* Rain Sensor input with software configurable input type
* Manually control programs or individual stations
Key Insteon Features
* Control up to 32 Insteon devices manually or through the 64 user program entries (expandable via software)
* Flexible program options that include sunrise/sunset calculations based on your location
* Configurable for momentary operations like garage doors or gates
* Monitors and updates status of devices that are activated manually
* Controls Insteon Venstar Thermostats
Key Remote Access Features
* HydroFLASH Cloud server eliminates user router configuration headaches
* All Mobile device interfacing implements AES encryption to ensure security of device access and control
* Built in HTTP and HTTPS web interface with password protection
This app works with Enblink, a plugin for your Google TV, to give you full control over the lighting and other devices in your living room and around the house.
Enblink stays plugged into your Google TV, but you can access it anytime and anywhere from your Android smartphone or tablet. It works with tons of lighting modules, security components, electronic door locks, and smart thermostats from the world’s leading manufacturers.
If you don’t have one yet, visit "http://www.enblink.com/" to learn more.
“Here’s another reason to check out Google TV: It can actually control your house. Well, it can if that Google TV device is paired up with Enblink.”
-Rachel Cericola, Electronic House
If you’re already familiar with Enblink, these are a few things that you can do with the Android app:
Connect to your lights, turn them on and off, or dim them to create the perfect lighting in your living room and around the house
Receive alerts when something happens at your home
Securely access electronic door locks for a completely keyless solution
See live feeds from your IP cameras to ensure that your home and loved ones are secure
Make your devices work together - turn on a light when you unlock the door, for example
Enblink uses Z-Wave technology to talk to the devices in your home. This means that it’s guaranteed to work with any of the lighting, security, climate control, and other devices that carry the Z-Wave logo.
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Create a graphical floor plan of your home and interact with z-wave devices from the floor plan
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets (device widgets do not show status updates in the free version)
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.moonlitzwave.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://www.moonlitzwave.com/forums/
Leaving work early? Adjust the temperatures, lights, and audio to your liking. Extending your vacation? Cut off thermostats and water heaters. Can’t remember if you set the alarm this morning? Open the encrypted Snap-Link Mobile and confirm.
View Event Logs to see when your child came home or an employee left
View real-time IP video (Simple to add new cameras!)
View security system status, arm or disarm the alarm
Adjust climate settings including humidity control
Full Security including access control
Control all lights and additional energy loads
Ability to make small adjustments such as wakeup time or irrigation hours
Please help us make our application better, use our online forum to post comments and suggestions directly to the developers @ http://www.homeauto.com/Android
If you are having a problem, please contact us directly, we have no way to contact customers having a problem if you post a review without contact information!
***Requires 3.2 (3.4 recommended) firmware in your Ethernet enabled controller, and port forwarding in your router. For questions, please visit our support forum, or call our technical support department***
More from developer
Download the INSTEON for Hub app, Connect your INSTEON Hub, Select your favorite INSTEON devices for your home and Enjoy!
The INSTEON Hub works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control INSTEON devices in your home while you're there, when you're at work, or out of town.
The INSTEON for Hub app works in concert with the Hub to automatically configure your Hub and router for remote access - so simple, anyone can do it.
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. The INSTEON Hub will send text and email alerts to you as well as anyone else you wish. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at anytime.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add a wireless camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The INSTEON cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision. Setting up this camera within the INSTEON for Hub app is the easiest setup that you have ever seen!
The INSTEON Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the INSTEON Hub.
Easy Installation with Videos
The INSTEON for Hub app features video installation wizards that walk you through setup of many INSTEON devices.
Detailed INSTEON app features:
•Simple and clear user controls
•Easy to follow onscreen wizards for fast setup
•INSTEON Thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
•Supports Venstar thermostat (with INSTEON Adapter)
•Ability to add INSTEON/Smarthome indoor and outdoor IP camera
•IP camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – ie “pan/tilt”)
•Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
•Create rooms for organization
•Add a timer for on/off/days of week
•Auto-detect of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
•Receive SMS/Email alerts when sensors and devices are activated
•Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
•Cloud service provides access via multiple devices without reconfiguration
•UPnP – ability to setup remote port forwarding for routers that support UPnP
•Works over WiFi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
•Set schedules for devices for every day of the week
•Supports hundreds of INSTEON devices
•Technical support and feedback email link within the app
INSTEON app requirements:
• Android Phone or Tablet running version 2.2+
• INSTEON Hub