** You have to install Timesheet App **
Enables you to track your working time with NFC.
Just save a Tag to a writeable NFC Sticker/Item and next time you want to track your work, put your phone on the NFC Sticker/Item.
1. Create a Tag (Name & Project)
2. Write this Tag to a NFC Sticker/Item.
3. Close the NFC App.
4. Put your phone on the NFC Sticker/Item.
NFC Sticker/Item not included!
(min. 50-byte required!)
You need Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
Video streaming at up to 30 frame per second with audio, enjoy game, movie and TV from your PC or MAC. WebCam also supported.
Easily manage your computers with AVStreamer HUB Server on single account that it will automatically search your PC or MAC without configuring network settings.
[ Main Feature ]
* Desktop Streaming and Remote Control
* Multimedia Streaming with playback speed control
* Camera / TV Tuner Streaming ( PC )
[ Additional Feature ]
* Zoom and Scaling Screen
* Gesture Customizing
* Custom Keyboard Customizing
* Track Pad Mode
* Video Playback Speed Control / Rate Control
* Support Dual Monitor
* Support Bluetooth
* Support TV-Out
[ Special Feature : Built-in Multimedia Player ]
* Supports PIP ( Picture in Picture ) mode to display desktop streaming screen and multimedia streaming screen simultaneously. Built-in Multimedia player support Camera, TV Tuner and video files that OS supports. For more detail of supporting media formats and device, please visit our website.
[ Requirements and Restrictions ]
* AVStreamer Server must be downloaded and installed on PC or MAC from our website (http://eplayworks.com)
* Windows XP SP2 or above, Vista, Windows 7 32 bit/64bit, Windows 8
* Core 2 Duo processor or higher is recommended.
* Mac SnowLeopard and Lion, Mountain Lion
* Any network firewall may block the connection if you don't allow "AVStreamer Server" manually.
* Dual-Core, Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher is recommended.
keywords: avplayer, avstreamer, avstreamerhd, remote, remote control, remote desktop, vnc, rdp, remote access, desktop, video, movie, tv, stream, streamer, av,
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- Completely redesigned, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
From your computer, open the online NDEF editor at http://ndefeditor.grundid.de/ or get the Eclipse plugin at http://code.google.com/p/nfc-eclipse-plugin/ for a file-based editor.
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
MAINTAINERS WANTED. Please email me.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
* Launch your Tasker Task with tab NFC tag.
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
* Change setting by nfc tag.
Name mean smart THE NOTHING BOOK.
- THE SOMETHING BOOK
- Smart THE NOTHING BOOK
- NFC P2P / TAG Writer
- Write the book
- Export TEXT file
- Import TEXT file
- Scroll View
- Slide View
- Use User Font
- Password & hint enable
• View and control audio and video content from Microsoft Intune managed apps
Microsoft Application License Terms
근로자 스마트폰에 이 앱을 설치합니다.
- 이 앱은 스마트일보에 가입한 회사 소속의 근로자가 설치합니다.
- 근로자인증이 안되면 회사 관리자에게 근로자 등록을 요청합니다.
- 인증받은 근로자는 출퇴근할 때 이앱을 실행하여 출퇴근 보고가 가능합니다.
- 이 앱은 위치추적이 아니라 위치인증 방식으로 정상 출근 유무만 확인합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
성동구 성수2가3동 289-227번지