Every wondered how much money your boss pays you to you browse the internet instead of doing that report you hate? Now you can find out! Stuck in a boring meeting? No problem! Motivate yourself by watching your cash grow!
Get it now before it's copied by 10 zillion other Android hacks!
WARNING: Cash may increase depressingly slowly. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you probably don't need this app.
WARNING 2: This app does not magically earn you money. You have to earn the money yourself. I repeat: you have to get a job and make the money. This app will just count it. I won't pay you the money. I hope that's clear. I just thought I'd put this in writing in case anyone else is feeling like emailing and asking how they "get pay".
Note: This is a WIDGET not an app! It won't appear in your app drawer. To install, go to your homescreen, press menu -> add -> widget. Select Cash Counter from the list which appears. Once the widget is on your screen, tap it to configure.
- I was bored mindless doing a temping job once and though this up.
- It doesn't appear in my app drawer!
- This is a widget so you've got to install it by pressing somewhere empty on your homescreen. The widget menu should pop up, and you can choose it from that.
- But it doesn't appear in my app drawer and I haven't bothered to read this!
- No problem, simply go to the Market and give it a really low rating along with a comment on how it doesn't work. Afterwards, uninstall it, leaving the comment and rating there forever. This will ensure anyone else interested in using the app will think it's broken!
- It doesn't count!
- The widget only counts during your work hours, after this it shows the total for the day. It should say 'Not working' at the bottom if it's not counting. If it doesn't then there's a problem! Please email and tell me.
- It doesn't #$%*&*##&$ work on my Bluelans Sciphone / Kogan Agora / Kyocera Zio !
- Feel free to contact me and vent your spleen. Please remember there's a lot of Android devices and I only have one to develop this on.
- All this counting is draining my battery!
- You can choose to update the widget every minute in the settings. This will drain your battery less. Note that this will stop the cool whirly counting effect, though.
- I hate the notification messing up my nice tidy notification area!
- Yeah, join the club. Unfortunately, Android recently changed the rules so any long-running program MUST show something in the notification area. Believe me, I hate it too and would love to get rid of it.. Just be glad I found a way to get rid of the status bar icon!
- I've loaded the latest bleeding-edge mod onto my phone and, strangely, apps which run perfectly with normal, quality controlled Android manufacturer releases don't seem to work with this untested work-in-progress I found somewhere on the internet?
- Please don't complain if apps don't work with your mod. I'm not going to overwrite my perfectly working manufacturer Android version to test if every new mod release works, sorry. Also, try Google: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17247-cm7-rc1-widget-problem/
* Multiple counters for counting multiple items
* Landscape view showing multiple counters
* Use volume button to count
* Use fling gesture to switch between counters
* E-mail counter data
* Remembers last counted value
Fixes crash in setup screen.
Fixes the crash when deleting a counter.
Fixes scroll issue in share screen.
* Unlimited number of counters.
* Add new counters using the menu.
* Delete counters using "Delete Counter" button in the setup screen. IMPORTANT: Delete operations cannot be undone.
* Fixes the ad view re-sizing issue.
* Ability to set the count manually.
* GUI enhancements.
- Multiple counters in portrait mode shown as a list.
- Left and right handed operation (Applies to the list view).
- Installs in the SD card.
- Various bug fixes.
- Use fling gesture to switch between counters. Fling from right to left to switch to next counter. Fling from left to right to switch to previous counter.
- Option to disable gesture in Preferences.
- GUI tweaks.
- Added option to change initial and increment values for each counter. With this the counters can be user for counting down.
- Added option in preferences to remove ads from the app.
- Added PayPal donation support.
More from developer
This app is entirely ad and permission free.
- Unlimited play for any size, from 3x3 to 11x11
- Options to turn sound off, turn fullscreen off, and allow screen to remain on
If you have any questions, suggestions, or app ideas, feel free to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
slide slider puzzle fifteen nine square brain think challenge star wars great game easy hard fun tablet
Leave any suggestions in the comments and I will strive to implement them quickly.
Permission AND ad free!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or app ideas, send me an email at email@example.com .
coin coins count counter counts counters quarter nickel dime penny quarters nickels dimes pennies pennys dollar dollars money cash change bag piggy bank piggy-bank piggybank