Think a pdf file would be better The new version says its updating the law library... 30 minutes of "downloading" that's only supposed to take seconds, and a nice lockup. I don't even mind paying for modules.... if they work. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Poor Gets you to download, put email Address then charges you be before you can open anything. Waste of time.... Dont downloaded this just Google the law you need.
Bleh First got it a long time ago. Doesn't work anymore...can't see laws I have purchased...no easy info available to contact them....
Buggy! Lots of bugs and very unstable. It doesn't run well under Android 4.4.
POOR APPLICATION!!! Multiple crashes/freezes. Data outdated from 2010. Need to rework app and get current data. Uninstalling after this rating!!!
Doesnt open laws. Just freezes and crashes. Ive tried it on a number of phones running 5.0 and up.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Lists now show the complete name of the legal document.
- Document search highlights the results.
- Now you can search any laws of the Legislation in several countries.
- New law reader with underline function, notes, bookmarks, table of contents, text search…
- Create legal matters. Link laws, articles, underlines and notes to access more easily the information.
- Cross-platform with Cloud technology. Access from multiple devices.
You can fund all of these is this app written application Kind of Indian Law, Family Law, Women in Law.