Think a pdf file would be better The new version says its updating the law library... 30 minutes of "downloading" that's only supposed to take seconds, and a nice lockup. I don't even mind paying for modules.... if they work. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Bleh First got it a long time ago. Doesn't work anymore...can't see laws I have purchased...no easy info available to contact them....
Poor Gets you to download, put email Address then charges you be before you can open anything. Waste of time.... Dont downloaded this just Google the law you need.
Don't install or buy won't work with 4.4 or anything higher Don't waste your time .. This app doesn't work with droid 4.4 or higher even if u follow their setup directions
Doesnt open laws. Just freezes and crashes. Ive tried it on a number of phones running 5.0 and up.
Buggy! Lots of bugs and very unstable. It doesn't run well under Android 4.4.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Lists now show the complete name of the legal document.
- Document search highlights the results.
- Now you can search any laws of the Legislation in several countries.
- New law reader with underline function, notes, bookmarks, table of contents, text search…
- Create legal matters. Link laws, articles, underlines and notes to access more easily the information.
- Cross-platform with Cloud technology. Access from multiple devices.