The OutdoorLink® Control App offers remote control & monitoring of your outdoor billboard lighting from your Android phone or tablet. The OutdoorLink® Control App LITERALLY puts the power in the user's hands by providing the technology to control & monitor the status of your billboard structure's lights!
In addition, the user can manage & view schedules, reports, and alarms, lookup any registered structure on the map, and get turn-by-turn driving directions to the site location! The OutdoorLink® Control App also allows you to upload photos of a billboard directly from your device's camera, and even tag a billboard structure using your device's built-in GPS!
Please note that the OutdoorLink® Control App can only be used if you have a OutdoorLink® 302 billboard lighting controller, and also have access to the OutdoorLink® User website.
Additional Features of the OutdoorLink® Control Application:
- Call/Email 24-hour Tech Support directly from the app
- View and manage all of your assigned markets/plants
- View the Maintenance and Disabled Panel reports
- View all structures in a plant, with alarm status indicated by color (red indicates alarms, green indicates no alarms)
- View structure details, history and command logs
- View and edit lighting schedules
- View and clear alarms
- Turn relays on and off directly from the app
- Upload photos of a structure using your Android device's camera
- Tag a structure with the GPS coordinates of your Android device.