How to start viewing PDF on Android Wear?
- Tap share from opened PDF file in Adobe Reader and select „PDF Reader“ (same red colored icon).
- Alternatively browse to your PDF file in any file manager on your phone and open it in „PDF Reader“.
Within a moment, it will be transferred to Wear. (But transferring files as large as 50 MB will take few minutes.)
- Long tap in the PDF Reader on Android Wear to access all transferred files
How to control PDF Reader on Android Wear?
- You can use touch, double tap, pinch and even double touch drag („one hand zoom“) to browse your content. To move between pages, use the dedicated controls at bottom of the screen. Page indicator can be touched to enable dictation (for skiping to specific page number).
- Additional options are available after a long press on a screen. There's an „invert“ (night) mode and a list of transferred files to open.
Please note that it's not really technically feasible to support reflow or search in this small and free app.
Support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android-wear/development/app-pdf-reader-android-wear-standalone-t3031369