No Lock Home is Xposed module for lockscreen bypass based on network connectivity - when you're home, connected to your trusted WiFi AP, lock screen will not be shown. Once you disconnect from your AP, your selected lockscreen will be displayed.
ROOT & Xposed framework required! Compatible with Android 4.4.x only!
It's the very same principle as uses app SkipLock (formerly Unlock With WiFi). Why use No Lock Home instead?
- Works with any unlock method (Swipe/Face Unlock/Pattern/PIN/Password/...) - including fingerprint reader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock ROM w/ TouchWiz)
- Easy to setup (compared to complexity of Tasker). No Lock Home only requires you to enable module, reboot and add AP MAC address (using just two taps)
- Unlock based on connected WiFi networks, Bluetooth devices or Cell towers
- No service, no wakelock, no internet connectivity - just a few method hooks within system keyguard
- Crazy small apk
- Using AOSP methods which are also available in Samsung/LG devices as well as CyanogenMod