Fast for Facebook is a new client to manage your Facebook© account! Fast is born from the idea to give a great and full experience even to the less powerful device!
Fast it’s also a social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Read notifications and manage events
• View videos from YouTube© and Facebook© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Download Pictures, Videos and Conversations from Facebook directly in your device
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Facebook© photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a Facebook© client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
Starting with May 2015, Facebook permanently removed the ability to retrieve the complete friend list.
Now you can only sync the friends that also use this app (or who just manually authorized it to read it's photo) making this app not very useful.
Sorry, there's no way around this.
If you still want to use this app for close friends, you can ask them to authorize this app by clicking this link: http://contact-sync.weednet.ro
You can view the source code on Github : https://github.com/jonathangerbaud/Klyph
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE INSTALLING:
Due to Facebook limitations on third party apps and unpredictable errors occurring on Facebook's platform, this project is no longer maintained. No further update are planned.
Read this post for more info : https://plus.google.com/+JonathanGerbaud/posts/6eS74NMpTv8
Join the Google+ community ! https://plus.google.com/communities/108701133516085969362
Everyone gets tired of the ugly, slow official Facebook app so why don’t you give a try to Klyph: a new client for Facebook.
With a nice and smooth UI designed following the Android Design Guidelines, Klyph looks like the Google+ app but for Facebook.
Still young and in early development, Klyph may still miss some features but tries to bring the best user experience of Facebook on your Android devices (mobiles and tablets).
Also, due to Facebook limitations on third-party apps, the following features are not allowed:
• Like a page
• Tagging in statuses/comments with “@” like the official Facebook app
• Share a status/photo/video on a friend’s timeline.
We are looking for translators. Making a translation take less than two hours, so contact us if you want to make Klyph available in your language.
We are always happy to receive suggestions, bug reports or simply a thank you. We always try to answer so don’t hesitate to send us an email.
To people who rate the app 1 or 2 stars : we can understand that you dislike the app either because of its design, bugs or anything else but please, please, let a comment to help us improve the app.
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (email@example.com; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (email@example.com)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
If you have issues, please remember that Tinfoil is just a wrapper for the Facebook mobile site. Some things break on the site and there isn't much we can do to fix some issues. Sometimes forcing the user-agent helps (Preferences -> Mobile/desktop site -> Force mobile). If you find an issue and are completely it's a problem with Tinfoil please open a issue in the Github tracker: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook/issues
Browser for Facebook will consume less battery capacity does not work and this background service or notification.
Fast, lightweight and strong, please use the Browser for Facebook.
Browser for Facebook will not store personal information also does not require any permission.
○ simplify packet data via a relay server
○ strong network encryption
○ image storage and galleries calls
○ home, refresh, shutdown
■ social account
○ Facebook: please wait ..
○ Twitter: please wait ..
※ Browser for Facebook is still in beta. (Please many comments)
※ Browser for Facebook does not infringe any intellectual property rights.
※ Browser for Facebook is not an official Facebook product.
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
When you meet someone and want to add them on Facebook it is often difficult and time consuming to locate them on the site.
With FriendSend sending a friend request is quick and easy! Just have both people open the app and BUMP the phones together to send a request!
FAST. EASY. FRIENDSEND!
Some Android versions have a bug that causes some problems for HaxSync, like the Account disappearing after a reboot.
This App is designed to work around this issue by providing an Account Authenticator for HaxSync accounts that survives a reboot as it's a free App.
Thanks to Marten Gajda for the idea and reference implementation, check out his apps if you want more awesome sync tools!
Requires HaxSync to be installed, this is only a workaround for a Google Play issue!
More info regarding this issue: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Owner%20Summary%20Stars
Photo Effects Plugin by Aviary provides hundreds of filters, effects and enhancements options for your Twitter and Facebook photos. WIth this plugin, you can now apply these effects directly from within Friendcaster, TweetCaster or Slices and publish in seconds.
+ Apply a variety of Photo Effects
+ Auto-Enhance: fix any photo with one click!
+ Crop, Flip, Rotate
+ Sharpen and Blur
+ Redeye Removal
+ Adjust Colors and Saturation
+ Adjust Brightness and Contrast
+ Teeth Whitening... seriously, no kidding.
+ Draw On Your Photos
+ Apply Text
+ Meme Generator
+ And Much More
** NOTE: You must have the latest version of Friendcaster, TweetCaster, or Slices installed in order to use this plugin. After taking a photo or selecting a photo you can edit the photo which will launch the plugin with all it's features **
This is for all Android devices running Android 2.0 and higher.
This program does not synchronize to Outlook, Exchange, nor GMail.
"A highly used tool. Now I know my contacts are safe, and available everywhere!"
If you have computers, smart phones, and other devices where you store lists of phone numbers and other contact information, how do you keep them in sync?
This app allows you to synchronize contacts across all mobile devices and computers.
This app is free to install, and it offers an in-app purchase of $2.
- Sync 10 contacts with ContactSafe.net. Coming soon!
- Launch a full screen of this Contact Safe web application. Ads are shown. Coming soon!
- Export and Import 10 contacts with an external text file.
- Sync all contacts with Contact Safe. Coming soon!
- Launch a full screen of this Contact Safe web application. No Ads. Coming soon!
- Export and Import all contacts with an external text file.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* Name, Nickname and Photo
* Home Town, the City they're Currently Living In
* Last Check-in and Status Message
* Gender and Birthday
* Religious and Political Views
* Tagline and Relationship Status
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and Facebook should appear in the list.
When adding a Friends Sync account, you are able to choose to sync "All Friends" or "Contacts Only". Choosing Contacts Only will only sync your Facebook friends that have their details stored in your phone already - all other Facebook friends are ignored. A contact must have their email address or their first and last names stored in your phone in order to create a match with a Facebook friend.
To change how often your friends are updated from the server, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. Choose the "Facebook" account, then choose the "Account Settings" option. This is also where you can change the Sync Type between "All Friends" and "Contacts Only"
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
You'll never forget an important day anymore. Birthdays can be entered manually, or synchronized with your contacts or facebook friends. Duplicates are automatically removed.
Choose to be reminded in advance, or on the birthday itself.
See upcoming birthdays on your home screen using one of four widgets. Say Happy Birthday via text message or tap to call them. We even track Chinese and Western zodiac signs.
The app synchronizes all birthdays with your contacts list and faebook, and offers secure backups of all dates to the external storage. Your birthdays will never be lost, and they can be easily transferred to a new device later. You'll l always know which day of the week your friends - and how many days are left until that date.
Don't lose track of birthdays in the noise of your calendar. This app simplifies everything! Easy and clear. Everything in one app.
• Read and write contacts: for displaying and editing all your friends' birthdays right in the app
• Internet access: for importing birthdays from Facebook and looking for great gifts online
• USB storage: for importing and exporting all birthdays to external storage
• Run at startup: for setting up the reminders after your device has been restarted
Your personal data is 100% safe. Promise! Any personally identifiable information will only be transferred from or to your device if you explicitly ask for it, i.e. when you import birthdays from Facebook or if you enable online synchronization.
Can I import birthdays from Facebook?
Yes, they will all be on your device with just a few clicks.
Help translate this application to your language:
• all our translators (see full list in app)
Die looptown App ermöglicht es dir, dich überall und jederzeit zu informieren, was um dich herum passiert. Welche Unternehmen befinden sich in deiner Nähe und was bieten Sie dir? Was machen andere Nutzer in deiner unmittelbaren Umgebung? Wo und worüber werden Beiträge geschrieben oder kommentiert?
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies. For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features! Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Search and curate content from Youtube, Flickr and Grooveshark.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
- I’m having trouble connecting Google Plus. What should I do?
Since Google Plus has not released an official API for app developers yet, we’ve come up with our own solution, developed in-house, to allow you to post to both personal and company Google Plus pages. Here are some solutions that may help you add Google Plus:
- Google Plus will not connect because I have Google 2-Step Verification activated. You will need to disable Google 2-Step Verification in order to connect your Google Plus account to Everypost. Please visit this link on your device to disable 2-step verification: https://www.google.com/settings/security After disabling Google 2-Step Verification,
- I’m still having problems connecting Google Plus. Some users have received an additional error, even after disabling 2-step verification. In this case, you will need to complete the Google Unlock Captcha so as to allow Everypost access to your account from a new application. Please visit this link on your device to complete the Unlock Captcha: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
Access, manage your applications/services/processes through a smart and nice cards gallery, and through a list.
- move to SD card
- view on Android Market
Take a picture from your gallery, or pick a pre-defined one, and display it on multiple smartphone screens at the same time. The picture is split and sent to other devices running OverScreens.
Please, send us your compositions!
The application does not have a functional purpose, hence do no blame us for that on the Android Market.
The application is made of modules, which are focused on a specific design and ergonomics.
Feedback is welcome.