This is a really solid app. I have experience developing for Android with Java, but I rarely do anymore, because this is so much easier and more enjoyable. My only complaint is that the documentation is spotty. Some of it is excellent while other parts are incomplete or completely missing. I think you can do just about anything with DroidScript, but it can be hard finding the documentation you need.
I really do love this app... this app got me into coding and I spent a whole summer coding, I figured out so much, it has great directions and guides beginners along a far distance ... but there's key elements in this that just makes me wonder if it could be better... first thing I despise in this is that the apk builder cost money, that should be the only thing that don't... other than the fact that you have to buy in to have a functional app to share with friends, this app Is great ... and I hope for a reply... thank you
I love this app so much. Its super easy to code simple apps and games. Please don't stop adding new updates. Love the app so much.
So far pretty full featured and working well. Plan to upgrade to premium to support devs
Very Good... Try to make free (Apk builder) and add many more advance feature.
How do I get those app to update???
- Enabled creation of live wallpapers for premium users!
- You can now use basic animated GIFs in standard DS Image controls
- Added support for external sdcards (premium only)
- Changed .js files inside SPK files to .js.txt to side step Gmail security issues.
- Added 'SaveSPK' option to device editor (saves to /DroidScript/SPKs folder).
- Loads of bug fixes and other new features (see forum:- http://bit.ly/2zhkoSU )
Dcoder compiler: a mobile code compiler ide,where one can code, learn Algorithms