- Up-to-date list of earthquakes worldwide
- Geo-location of earthquakes
- Latest satellite images of all continents
- Information about maps and satellites
- Worldwide weather maps
- Current observations of the sun
- Warnings and alerts of severe weather conditions
- UV warnings
Internet connectivity is necessary
GeoGps ist ein Programm für geocacher.
Es bildet einen Kompass nach, um Peilung und Entfernung von der aktuellen Position zu einer zweiten Position (dem cache) zu bestimmen.
CachePositionen können manuell eingegeben und bearbeitet werden.
Weiterhin besteht die Möglichkeit GPX Dateien von geocaching.com zu importieren.
- aktuelle Position und selektierter cache auf Gogglemaps bzw. OpenStreetMap
- neuen Cache eingeben/bearbeiten/löschen
- geocaching GPX Datei importieren
- 2 verschiedene Koordinatenanzeigen,
- Datenspeicherung in Android SQLite Database
- auf SD-card verschieben
Ab Version 2.0 ist eine LiveMap programmiert, die die nächtgelegenen cache auf der OSM anzeigt.
GeoGpsPro ist eine Weiterentwicklung von GeoGps.
GeoGps kann wegen eines irreparablen Designierungsfehler beim "Export as signed application to GooglePlay" nicht weiterentwickelt werden.
** Special edition features the complete course with detailed descriptions for: **
** 2014 SRAM CANADIAN OPEN ENDURO PRESENTED BY SPECIALIZED **
** 2014 CANADA CUP **
Includes new detailed maps of the Whistler Bike Park and Lost Lake Trail network!
Including over 100 named mountain bike trails.
Find and ride Whistler's classic mountain bike trails such as:
A River Runs Through It
Kill Me Thrill Me
As well as some more recent gems like:
Get Over It
And the epic:
-user location can be displayed on the map
-trail difficulty ratings
-trail elevation profiles (for select trails)
-auto pan and zoom map to selected trail
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
This Plus version includes all features of the Standard version without ads, and supports import of professional GPS and geographic landmarks file formats like GPX, Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT, CVS/TSV and Geocaching LOC
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
Turn your Andoid Phone/Tablet into an outdoor GPS for trips into the backcountry without cell coverage. This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Easy+Fast Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (not for Google and Bing maps)
• Display Real-Time nowCoast Weather Information and NEXRAD Weather Radar (animated)
• Free access to more than 100.000 seamlessly stitched USGS topographic maps - easy to use as browsable map layer
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (Point-to-Point Navigation)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX/KML/KMZ Import/Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Dropbox, Facebook, ..)
• Display coordinates in Lat/Lon, UTM or MGRS/USNG (Military Grid/ US National Grid)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• USGS DRGs: Seamless coverage of topo maps of the USA at Scales 1:250.000, 1:100.000, 1:63.000 and 1:24.000/25.000
• New US Topo maps
• USGS High Resolution aerial imagery
• NAIP Orthoimagery for conterminous US
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Earth At Night
Available map overlays:
• Hillshading overlay layer for OSM, Google or Bing maps
• Ridge Weather Radar NWS
• Wind, Temperature, Pressure
• Wind Vectors
• Precipitation Estimate - 1-hr
• Precipitation Forecast 24h
• Surface Air Temperature
• Hazard Warnings
• Tropical Cyclone Track
• Wind Vector Forecast 24h
• Max. Air Forecast 24h
• Min. Air Forecast 24h
USGS DRG topographic maps:
The 7.5-minute maps (1:24.000/1:25.000) are the best maps for outdoor activities in the USA. Although some of the maps are quite old, they contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in new USTopos, Google, Bing and OSM maps.
DRGs (Digital Raster Graphics) were produced from 1995 to 2001 by U.S. Geological Survey. DRGs have been made for all quadrangles in the USGS map series.
New US Topo Maps:
US Topo maps are a graphic synthesis of The National Map data files and are produced in the familiar 7.5-minute by 7.5- minute geographic format. Current US Topo map layers include an orthoimage base, transportation, geographic names, topographic contours, boundaries, hydrography and woodlands. Also included are the Public Land Survey System (PLSS) and the United States National Grid.
Currently US Topo maps cover about 75% of the conterminous US. Full coverage with latest maps will be available soon (est. Summer 2013)
Seamless coverage of contiguous US with 1m/pixel resolution
HRO aerial imagery:
High resolution arial photos covering US urban areas and borders (up to 10cm/pixel)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing, hunting, offroad 4WD tours or search&rescue (SAR).
Add custom waypoints in longitude/latitude, UTM or MGRS/USNG format with WGS84 datum.
Import/Export/Share GPS-Waypoints/Tracks/Routes in GPX or Google Earth KML/KMZ format.
View Real-time nowCoast weather information like temperature or windvectors and overlay to map.
See animated NEXRAD rain radar to make accurate predictions when raining will start/stop.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
US topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Free version with limited features available.
Comments and feature requests to email@example.com
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx
Take MAPinr. MAPinr is a simple Android app that allows you to manage your kml/kmz files and view them on different maps.
Please let us know your problems and ideas on how to improve MAPinr (firstname.lastname@example.org). Don't be rude just because we do not provide some functionality you were looking for. Instead drop us an email.
MAPinr provides the following functionality:
- Create kml/kmz files
- Load existing kml/kmz files
- Save kml/kmz files
- Show waypoints, photopoints, paths, polygons
- Create waypoints (with pictures/photomap)
- Share single waypoints
- Share kml/kmz files (with pictures)
- Use different maps (Google Maps, Google Satellite, OpenStreetMap (OSM), Opentopomap, Mapquest, Opencyclemap and OVI)
- Search by name, address and coordinates (format: 48.23;16.48)
- Display multiple KML files simultaneously
- Ad free
- Offline maps (coming soon, v2.0)
Keywords: kml, kmz, gps, geolocation, waypoint, geocaching, kmlz, google maps, google earth, osm, poi, photocaching, offline waypoints, hiking, coordinates, my tracks, my maps, mymaps, my places, pin, racking, navigation.
Compared to related apps MAPinr will not sniff into your private data and only requires the following permissions:
- Approximate location / precise location: Required to show your current location on the map. MAPinr also works with GPS fully deactivated.
- Modify or delete / read the contents of your USB storage: Required for storing and loading kml/kmz files and photos.
- Access Google Photos: Required to add photos from Google Photos to a waypoint.
- Read Google service configuration: Required for map access.
- Full network access: Required for downloading map data from the Internet.
- In app purchase.
KMLZ to Earth allows you to browse through your local files to select a KML or KMZ file to display in Google Earth. It also allows you to view your saved email attachments in Google Earth.
In the Explorer activity, if you browse to a directory containing images with location information,
* Tap the file icon to view the photo closely
* Tap the file name to create a KMZ file
* Tap "View images to create KMZ" to create a KMZ file with the locations and images from multiple photos
In your email application, save the KML or KMZ file, and then tap it again to choose to view it with KMLZ to Earth.
Since Google Earth for Android doesn't seem to have published limits on file sizes, your success with files larger than 4MB may vary. Large files cause Google Earth to to load slowly, or if they are too large, not display them entirely. If this occurs, try to reduce the size of the images used or the number of images selected to create smaller KMZ files.
The size of the images shown in Google Earth decreases progressively as the total size of images are selected, in order to keep the total file size small enough to view on Google Earth for Android.
When creating a KMZ file, each image containing location information is shown as a thumbnail, along with the image name, time taken, resolution and size. Thumbnails can be tapped for a larger preview of the image. All, none, or individual files can be selected to create a KMZ file from images in one directory.
DO NOT PUT SPACES OR OTHER STRANGE CHARACTERS IN FILE NAMES! LETTER, NUMBER, UNDERSCORE, PERIOD, AND HYPHEN CHARACTERS ALLOWED. ANY ILLEGAL CHARACTERS WILL BE REPLACED WITH UNDERSCORES.
File names must end in ".jpg", ".kml", ".kmz" to be visible to view in KMLZ to Earth, and capitalization does not matter.
Files that you select to view are copied to the "Home" directory, typically /mnt/sdcard/kmlz. WARNING! Any file that does not end in ".kml" or ".kmz" will be deleted automatically from this directory, or when you choose to use Menu, Clear Home, and confirm.
The Home button will take you quickly to the /mnt/sdcard/kmlz directory (or a similar path) to see which files you have previously viewed, and view them again.
This app can't be set as default for any action, if you try, then it will reset itself. This ensures you the choice of action always and prevents a possible undesirable loop.
If experiencing problems with Google Earth, use the Menu, Manage Earth, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache. Clear Cache is very helpful to get accurate results if you are testing the same file name multiple times.
Likewise, if experiencing problems with KMLZ to Earth, use the Menu, Manage KMZL, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache.
This application runs a web server on your device at http://localhost:8001/ to serve pages from it's "Home" directory to Google Earth. In order to do this, it will have a running process in the background. A notification will be issued to remind you that this process is running. If you view the notification, then you return to the application, where pressing back will allow you to terminate the application and the background web server process.
- loading .gpx, .kml or .kmz files and drawing tracks and waypoints on Google Maps
- showing your GPS position on Google Maps
- built-in files browser
Adds support for Genshtab (Soviet Military) online maps in scales of 250 m, 500 m, 1 km, 2 km, 5 km, 10 km.
Map source has limited resources so tiles are downloaded not very fast.
To get access to maps install this plugin, restart Androzic, go to maps settings, add needed scales to online map sources. After that select a map. Maps have limited coverage, you can check it by zooming map to the minimum scale.
• support for ozf2 maps (ozfx3 maps can be opened but not guaranteed)
• support for online maps
• support for SAS.Planet maps cache
• works without maps as a simple navigator
• track recording in background (power-safe)
• navigation to waypoint and via route
• track to route conversion
• route creation and manipulation
• works with waypoints, tracks and routes in Ozi format
• reads waypoints, tracks and routes in KML and GPX format
• HSI and compass
• configurable units
• UTM coordinates
• search for locations via Google geocoder
• location and waypoint sharing
• portrait and landscape modes
• tablet support
Functionality can be extended by plugins:
• receive coordinates via text messages (sms)
• receive coordinates from tracker devices
• share location in real time
Androzic is free and open-source. It is distributed under GNU GPL v3 license. More information can be found on http://androzic.com/
Caution! Modern versions of Img2Ozf generate maps in new encrypted format, they won't open in Androzic. Please use older versions of Img2Ozf, last known good version is 3.03.
The compass uses magnetic sensor of your device and works correctly both in portrait and landscape mode, optionally locked to portrait mode.
To get the most accurate readings from the compass be sure to keep it in a horizontal level. The compass is most accurate when close to earth.
The compass fully depends on the performance of your device. If it is inaccurate, please check that you aren't being affected by a magnetic field (large metal objects, magnets, high voltage devices). Also you should calibrate your device before each use of compass.
An application that helps you use your POI file type KML, GPX and CSV Garmin with Google Navigator, Google Maps, Waze and StreetView. And share your position with your friends or family.
Location with gps and network and you can see places near you.
Version lite limit to 10 places and 2.000 Km/Milles of distance. In version Pro list of 300 places and 20.000 Km/Milles of distance.
Where leave POI files:
POI files that are supported are copied into the folder "com.dmartmor.loadplaces" in the sd card.
Download POI files from Dropbox: (Only in Pro version)
Enter configuration and log into Dropbox. Dropbox files are in the "applications\loadplaces" folder Dropbox.
The application performs the following functions:
- Integration with Google geolocation applications like Google Maps, Google Navigator and Street View.
- Use directly in the application POI files that have on Dropbox (Only in Pro version).
- Share a direction we will go with other people or the address where you are at that time.
- Save the places that interest you bookmarked.
And many more enhancements in the future!
Thank you for try Load Places Lite
Now you may ask why do I need another search app? We agree...we do enough searching throughout the day. So our goal is to take the SEARCH OUT OF SEARCHING!
Now you can save your index fingers for much more important things like Candy Crush or stalking your ex-girlfriend’s Instagram feed instead of endlessly searching.
It’s just too crowded with too many choices. With YOOD! we’ll give you the best and give it to you now. It’s that simple.
Kdy začíná tento pořad? A kde? A o čem vlastně je? Do kdy je otevřené občerstvení? Tyto a další informace vám Condroid zpřístupní přímo ve vaší kapse!
Pořady můžete filtrovat, vyhledávat v nich, označovat si je, nebo si na ně nastavit upozornění. Nehledejte po kapsách papírový program. Stáhněte si Condroid!