To mark, double-tap the map.
To move a mark, drag and drop the mark.
You can mark many spots with notes and picture.
Let's mark the spot of hunting and fishing and mushroom hunting.
##Please try the free version.##
##Please take note of our Conditions of use of the site to help before you download.##
If you want to use spots data in free version,
you should export all data as gpx files at free version,
and you should import those gpx files at paid version.
- Double tap on the map to mark a spot.
- Drag after long tap to move the marker.
- To mark a current location, tap my location icon.
- You can save a spot with text and picture.
- You can save many spots marked as a map.
- To find your current location from the GPS or network discovery.
- Send an email with url to google maps and map image file.
- You can search a spot from address.
- You can save the image that is displayed on the SD card.
- You can import and export the file(CSV/GPX/KML/KMZ).
- You can export spots to google fusion tables.
**About the custom marker
- Use 10 custom markers.
recommended file size is 21px × 21px.
Keyword:bookmark fishing POI waypoint
• support for ozf2 maps (ozfx3 maps can be opened but not guaranteed)
• support for online maps
• support for SAS.Planet maps cache
• works without maps as a simple navigator
• track recording in background (power-safe)
• navigation to waypoint and via route
• track to route conversion
• route creation and manipulation
• works with waypoints, tracks and routes in Ozi format
• reads waypoints, tracks and routes in KML and GPX format
• HSI and compass
• configurable units
• UTM coordinates
• search for locations via Google geocoder
• location and waypoint sharing
• portrait and landscape modes
• tablet support
Functionality can be extended by plugins:
• receive coordinates via text messages (sms)
• receive coordinates from tracker devices
• share location in real time
Androzic is free and open-source. It is distributed under GNU GPL v3 license. More information can be found on http://androzic.com/
Caution! Modern versions of Img2Ozf generate maps in new encrypted format, they won't open in Androzic. Please use older versions of Img2Ozf, last known good version is 3.03.
Adds support for Genshtab (Soviet Military) online maps in scales of 250 m, 500 m, 1 km, 2 km, 5 km, 10 km.
Map source has limited resources so tiles are downloaded not very fast.
To get access to maps install this plugin, restart Androzic, go to maps settings, add needed scales to online map sources. After that select a map. Maps have limited coverage, you can check it by zooming map to the minimum scale.
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx
The 3D maps are rendered in OpenGL by combining map tiles from various sources with elevation data.
Do not expect too much from this app since I'm developing it in my free time. The user interface is poor and simplistic.
• View online/offline maps in 3D;
• Download map areas for offline use;
• View offline maps downloaded with Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) (atlas format: OSMAND tile storage);
• View Mapsforge maps;
• Import and view OziExplorer maps;
• Attach elevations for current downloaded maps;
• Track recording;
• Track builder;
• Track play;
• Import/Export of tracks in KML format;
• Statistics (altitude, speed, distance);
• Use elevation data in SRTM3 format.
It is simple app for everyone and for any use( dafault purpose is holiday and unknown places).
You can go and save places which you wish to record with some basic description and picture for full experience.
At first you need just to turn on a GPS .At exit .kml file is created in folder "Locations" on your sdcard .That file you can open with Google Earth for mobile or for PC .
Folow markers numbers and see where have you been ..
This app is my graduate work on Faculty of Technical Sciences Cacak and big thanks goes to Zeljko Jovanovic.
The app can also create GPX file of the downloaded log, which can be used with for example: RMaps.
Android 3.0+ is required
The log and GPX will be saved to the internal SD card of your device
Adds support for Thunderforest online maps:
• OpenCycleMap – award-winning global map for cycling.
• Transport – shows public transportation in great detail.
• Landscape – focused on information about the natural world - great for rural context.
• Outdoors – for all the outdoor enthusiasts - hiking, skiing and other activities.
To get access to maps install this plugin, restart Androzic, go to maps settings, add needed scales to online map sources. After that select a map.
For more information visit: http://www.thunderforest.com/
You can use many Icons(Categories)/Memo/MyMaps to create a [Place] on maps.
You can search for [Place] with Address/Icon(Category)/Memo/MyMaps.
You can show only favorite [Place] by search.
You can add or edit Category/MyMaps.
You can show list of [Place],and search for list.
You can launch [Google Street View] , [Google Navigation/Directions].
Maps data is same of [Google Maps].
You can search for maps with address.
You can show now location by GPS/Wi-fi.
You can show [Satellite Maps] , [Terrain Maps] , [Traffic Information].
You can do Backup and Restore all data,this is useful in the case of model change.
NOTE : part of feature needs plugin app.
----------- Easy Guide -----------
At first,long click on maps,try to add [Place].
If you want to search for point on maps,click icon of seach in maps or select [Search Maps] from menu.
If you want to display specific [Place] on maps,select [Search Place] from menu.
If you want to show all [Place],click icon of list in maps or select [Place List] from menu.
If you want to launch [Google Street View] or [Google Navigation/Directions],long click on maps or click marker on maps.
----------- [Backup/Restore/Migration/Model Change] Guide -----------
1.If you want to restore or migrate data,select [Backup/Restore Data] from menu.
2.According to the screen, do backup.
3.Backup file is in [/KZapp/MyMapNote/plugin/backup].you copy all files.
4.Download this app and plugin app in new phone.
5.Copy all backup files to folder of [/KZapp/MyMapNote/plugin/backup] in new phone.
6.Select [Backup/Restore Data] from menu,click backup file and restore data.
----------- About Permission -----------
Require internet permission,for maps data.
Require location(GPS/Wi-fi) permission,for now location.
Require Google Apl permission,for Google Maps.
NOTE : If app doesn't work(not view,not get address,occurred error,etc),please update Google Maps and Google Street View,and reboot mobile.
This will help you to work with such programs as: SasPlanet, Google Earth, OziExplorer, 2Gis and
other navigation applications.
Additionally, you can view a map of "satellites", which are used to determine the current position, and the signal strength from them.
At the moment, for transmission of information the application uses the data transfer protocol - NMEA 0183.
The application supports the following NMEA messages:
GPGGA - Global Positioning System Fix Data
GPGLL - Geographic position, latitude / longitude
GPGSA - GPS DOP and active satellites
GPGSV - Detailed satellite data
GPRMC - Recommended Minimum Specific GPS/TRANSIT Data
GPVTG - Track made good and ground speed
GPZDA - Date and Time
Free version offers:
• Offline map tiles download & cache (including Greek Cadastre orthos, OSM, Google & Bing WMS) on internal or external memory (SD card)
• Downloads tiles along 1 or more selected tracks or routes. Optional tiles overwrite.
• Structure analysis for any map type (levels, number of tiles & file size on each level)
• Map Rotate, Tilt & Zoom with screen multitouch
• Greek Geodetic Ref. Sys. (GGRS87) coordinates
• Auto or manual map image scaling to compensate map lisibility for low screen resolutions
• Speed-related map rotation auto-switch based either on compass or GPS heading
• Combined speed-related AutoZoom & AutoTilt (perspective view) with 3 profiles (Travel, Off-road, Extreme)
• Continuous Speed, Elevation, GPS Accuracy & Slope charts when a GPS is connected
• 4 color classes accuracy recodring line symbol
• Offline search for 200000 woldwide cities including 20000 nameplaces, 1900 archaelogical sites & 1400 monasteries in Greece
• Online routing for Greece. Options include fastest & shortest route, altitude zone, toll avoidance.
• Start & destination positions can be set either on map, GPS fix, using long press on map, search, coordinates or waypoints.Nav points can be deleted or altered
• Unlimited number of routes can be stored for off-line use.
• Digitalization of lines and points with a finger, mouse or stylus.
• On-screen selection of lines & editing (press to move & add vertices, long press on a vertex to delete it, convert to point, or to split the line, union of 2 selected lines, delete lines).
• Ability to set a solid symbol for lines or choose from 5 color palettes interpreting speed, slope, elevation, pace and accuracy Equal Intervals analysis.
• Unlimited waypoint capture on or off GPS fix. Create, edit or delete waypoint on creen. Move points by drag & drop, to GPS fix or map center.
• Advanced tabular data management
• Unlimited track recording with custom time & distance intervals. Recording line symbol uses a 4 colored classes scheme to visualize PDOP values. Track statistics include elevation & speed graphs, duration, min, max & avg speed, min & max elevation, total ascent & descent, 2D & 3D length
• Import & export waypoints & tracks on KML & GPX formats.
• After saving data (points & tracks), user can send the file to DropBox, Google Drive,e-mail, G-mail, etc
• Auto Generalize tracks on save. Options include no generalize, mild (1m tolerance), moderate (3m) and strong (6m) generalization.
• 4 languages (english, greek, french & german)
• Linked Toponavigator GPS Info app offers satellite status info, visualizes pitch & roll values, records NMEA sentences, send position by SMS or e-mail &offers an advanced Trip Computer
Paid version adds:
TopoNavigator Extreme app (40€ for 3 devices for a 2 years period) gives access to TopoNavigator WMS & offers 6 routing profiles (fastest, shortest, SUV car, 4x4 car, Extreme 4x4 car, Hiking).
• TopoNavigator Road WMS, which provides very legible and updated road maps for Greece, for travelling in cities & the countryside
• TopoNavigator Terrain WMS, the best map of Greece for any outdoor adventure activity (hiking, 4x4 driving, mountain bike), which includes 20m contour lines
Both maps are available in Greek & Latin characters and cover all regions of Greece: Athens and Attica, Central Greece, Peloponnese (Southern Greece), Epirus, Macedonia & Thrace (Northern Greece), Cyclades, Ionian, Dodecanese & Creta (Kriti) islands.
• Points & lines digitized on screen (off GPS fix) get elevation values from a high accuracy 30m cell Digital Elevation Model (currently DEM is server-based & covers greek territory).
See a preview of TopoNavigator IMS maps at http://www.toponavigator.com/el/toponavigatorims.html
Maps can be either PNG files (recommended) or JPEG files. It is also possible to use the devices built in camera to take a picture of a map, e.g., when standing in front of an information board.
A map can be calibrated either while walking around in the area covered by it, or beforehand if the gps coordinates are already known. Added reference points are automatically saved and can be used the next time the same map is loaded.
MapCalibrator now contains support for loading (really) high resolution images without down sampling them. This support must be enabled in the preferences and is only available on devices running Android 2.3.3 and higher. At the moment it only works for .jpg and .png images.
If you have any problems with the app, please contact me at MapCalibrator@gmail.com instead of posting things in the comments. It is very hard for me to solve problems if I don't get enough data to reproduce them.
Supported file formats:
Supported coordinates format:
dd° mm' ss"
Format converter wpt <=> gpx
Known Android issue: KitKat users you may need ROOT your device to write to external SD card :(
Bug reports, questions, suggestions and feature requests => firstname.lastname@example.org
using a map of GoogleMap.
1.set as destination point on the map
2.from center of the map display direction to the destination (destination setting)
3.display direction to a destination that was set from the current location(GPS use and destination setting)
4.display distance from the current position to the destination(GPS use and destination setting)
5.display distance to the destination from center of the map(destination setting)
6.display of the current position by GPS（GPS use）
7.Search from the address or train station name, etc
8.Coordinate acquisition and address on the map any place
10.show Yahoo Map
11.show GoogleMap Street View
It is the map display can be off-line. The reason is because there is a cache function is a function of GoogleMap if point where you open once
Retention period / amount of the cache is dependent on the function of GoogleMap.
It is different from the linear route search, but distance and direction to the destination is found.
For details, refer to the help of our Web site.