Can be used for registration include:
- Holes in the road yet to be repaired.
- Trees hanging over the road and should be pruned.
- Manhole covered by vegetation.
- Underground pipes and joints.
Use the program for recording of maintenance tasks. Print out job cards from Skyhost website. After completing task, scan QR codes on job card to automatically acknowledge and close job in the system.
• Viewing geo-tagged photos on the world map from your own device, or from Flickr and Panoramio.
• Locations of 150000 interesting places on the map taken from Wikimapia, that dream of being photographed!
• Explore the most photographed places in the world and around you on Radar Map.
• Ability to filter displayed photos by tags.
• Navigation to the chosen photos or places using your phones GPS-system.
• A list for your favorite photos, and convenient export of their links for your blog or website.
• Compiling of your geo-coordinates in a database for attachment to photos taken by a regular camera.
• Export of the geo-coordinates in the GPX format.
Users who decide to connect to their flickr or panoramio account through PhotoTracker will enjoy extra features:
• Ability to display exclusively one’s own photos on the map.
• Automatic attachment of photos uploaded to the map (just for Flickr’ users).