Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, calories & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Notable new app features include:
* Runtastic Training Plans are available on Android for the first time! Select your professionally-designed plan today to make progress and reach your goals.
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 30 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player and additional music sources, including Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
Bijna elke dag wordt er wel ergens in Nederland of België een wandeltocht georganiseerd. Met deze app kan je zeer eenvoudig een keuze maken uit de wandeltochten in je buurt. Ook de tochten uit het Landelijk Wandelprogramma (knblo, wandel.nl), Nederlandse Wandelsport Bond (nwb) en Aktivia (Marching.be) zijn opgenomen. Je kan deze app tevens gebruiken om het startadres van een Wandel-4-daagse of avond-4-daagse in je buurt te vinden.
Deze wandelapp wijst je de weg naar de inschrijving of startplaats van een wandeltocht. De route zelf is door de organisatoren aangegeven, en kan vaak alleen tijdens deze tocht worden gelopen. Bij sommige van deze wandel je over een privé-domein dat alleen tijdens deze wandeling open is gesteld voor wandelaars. Je wandelt dus een unieke tocht, vaak met bevoorrading onderweg.
De wandeltochten kalender voor de komende maand wordt op je toestel zelf bewaard en is ook offline te raadplegen.
Vul je huisadres of woonplaats in), en je krijgt de wandelingen volgens afstand van dit adres. Zeer handig om een wandeltocht in je buurt te vinden. Je volledige of 100% juiste adres is niet nodig. Vul genoeg info in om een plaatsbepaling te doen.
Als je van wandelen houdt, is deze app een nuttige aanvulling op je wandel uitrusting.
De kosten die ik maak om deze app in de lucht te houden, probeer ik terug te verdienen via advertenties. Je kan de advertenties uitzetten door een donatie (via de app) te doen.
Zoekwoorden: Wandelen, Wandelaar, Lopen, Wandeltocht, Wandeling
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Calculates hiking route distance, elevation change, estimated time and generates elevation profile
- Tracks you hike with auto-save and auto data recovery
- Hiking log (keep track of total hiking time, distance, etc.)
- Shows post-hike information (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Customizable Checklist for hike preparation
- Use Google Terrain/Road/Hybrid/Satellite maps
- Import/Export from and to GPX and KML files (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Ads Free! (Pro version)
1. Route Planner
Simply draw your hiking route on the map or import it from Google Earth (KML or GPX) and this app will give you details about your planned hiking route. These included distances, time estimations, elevations, elevation profiles and more. Information is given for the whole route as well as for each waypoint of your planned hiking route. The distance, expected arrival time, return trip arrival time and elevation of each waypoint is shown simply by clicking it on the map.
2. Tracking Function
On the day of your hike, you can turn on the tracking function to get real time information and save it for later review.
You can compare your hiking progress with the estimations in the app. It helps you to determine whether you should speed up, slow down or should stop the hike and go home. It increases hiking safety by showing you if you are behind schedule and telling you when you can expect yourself to be at a certain landmark/waypoint.
3. Autosave and recovery
The app is designed to save and recover your tracking data automatically so you don't need to worry about data loss in case of battery running out or other device problems.
4. Hiking Log
You can keep all your hikes in the log to see how much you have hiked. You can show them on the map any time to review your hike and to see how good your estimation was.
The app is pre-loaded with a day-hike checklist. You can add, remove, re-arrange categories and items in this list to customize it to your need. In the Pro version, you can even save the customized list for different hikes (CSV format). You can also prepare your own checklist from MS Excel or other spreadsheet programs and then import it into the apps.
Free and simple to use, Ground Miles is designed to encourage and support you to walk more. Powered by health expertise from Bupa, Ground Miles will help you get walking whether you walk to look good, feel great, or just to get outdoors. Ground Miles turns your smartphone into your very own personal walking tracker, featuring:
Track your activity
- Track your indoor and outdoor walking - your distance and also your pace across three simple levels: active, walk and run
- Track your daily, weekly and total walking distances in miles or kilometres
- Get walking to earn visible and surprise badges as you reach your goals (and burn calories!)
- New Ground Miles badges* are added regularly, including unique badges for the casual walker, the early morning riser, and those who walk in their local park. *Some badges require GPS
Walk together and stay social
- Join or create virtual walking groups with friends or family anywhere in the world and see your collective miles accumulate
- Share your badges and walking milestones with friends via social media including Facebook and Twitter
Tailor and monitor your walking goals
- Set your own daily or weekly goals
- Use the interactive in-App map, using your phone's native map functionality, to see where you could walk to reach your goal
- Receive personalised motivation cards based on your walking routine
Personalise your experience
- Enter your age, height, weight, gender and step length for a more personalised experience (but not required before you get going)
- Personalise your Ground Miles app background by using your favourite photo - or add any amazing sights you see while walking
Join the challenge
- The World Heart Federation and Bupa have formed a global partnership to get the world walking, to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease (includes heart disease and stroke).
- On World Heart Day they are launching a global walking challenge called Ground Miles Challenge. The global target is to walk 5 million miles (approximately 8 million kilometres).
- People who download the Ground Miles app and achieve their Ground Miles Challenge badge will have the chance to win prizes along the way (terms and conditions apply).
- Together, when we achieve 5 million miles, our collective efforts will unlock Bupa funding to World Heart Federation programmes that protect thousands of children from heart failure and early death, as a result of Rheumatic Heart Disease.
Remember, everyone can take steps towards heart health - and it is never too late to get walking!
Start walking with Ground Miles today to help protect not only your own health, but the health of thousands of children around the world.
For more info visit:
*Due to device and OS compatibility issues with running the accelerometer in the background, this app will only work on OS 4.0 and above.
1. 運動數據一把抓: 腳下走過的每一條路，mySports來幫你做紀錄。跑的多快、騎的多遠、消耗多少卡路里，mySports通通告訴你。
2. 精采美景不錯過:只拍照片不夠看! 照片結合拍照位置才夠酷!透過mySports拍照上傳，就可以在mysports.net.tw上看到你的照片軌跡!
3. 即時上傳樂趣多: 朋友下班在哪運動?!快叫他開啟mySports，所在位置輕鬆分享!
4. 社群互動瘋挑戰: 誰是朋友中的慢跑一哥、單車一姐? 快登入mysports.net.tw加入挑戰和我們一起尬一夏!
5. 路線探索領我路: 不知道去哪跑、去哪動，讓mySports來告訴你，全台經典路線大蒐羅，mySports帶你上山下海。
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
If you are a keen walker, this app is a must!
Open the app, press start and put the phone in your pocket. Mid-term or at the end of the walk you can see all the information you need to know.
Let easy but precise voice directions guide you along your tour, even on small trails!
Plan bicycle, hiking, road biking and mountain bike tours that match ideas you have imagined.
Cycle ways, gravel, or asphalt? Check surfaces, difficulty, distance and elevation all in one glance.
Save komoot’s topographic maps on your device and you are ready for your next vacation.
SPEEDOMETER & TRACKING
Keep an eye on your speed and remaining distances during your tour. Track your tour with GPS and add photos.
Stay up-to-date with your friends’ tours. Talk about the best trails and peaks. Plan your next trip together.
HOME & MOBILE
Plan tours at www.komoot.de and also use them on your Android. Decide for each tour, whether you want to make it private or public, so you can share it with friends.
Use free voice navigation and offline maps within your first region. If you like it, you can unlock more regions later.
Get the app now and have fun exploring komoot!
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
Each of the sections of data displayed on the Android app are available as pages of data on your Pebble watch. You can configure which data is on each of the available pages.
- View previous activities on a map (with lap splits)
- Export TCX files (for upload to Garmin connect or other services)
WATCH APP: In order to use this app with the Pebble watch, you will need to download the Pebble Runner watch app from within the Pebble app itself. This requires a recent version of the Pebble android app.
FREE VERSION: The free version of Pebble Runner has full functionality with the exception of a 30-minute limit per recorded activity. You can remove this restriction with an in-app purchase.
ASCENT/DESCENT: Some users have expressed that the ascent/descent calculations are very high. This is a known issue that is being worked on
BUTTONS: The Pebble watchapp buttons are configured as follows:
Top Button: Start / Stop
Middle Button: Lap / Hold to reset
Bottom Button: Next screen
★★★★★ -“ Great app! - Simple to use & inspirational throughout workout to push myself to go further each workout”
– Van W.
Log anything from hiking to gym workouts in this all-in-one fitness tracking app.
Track running, walking, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Pace (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyFitness.com.
Perfect for everyone from beginners just trying to lose a few pounds, to experienced fitness pros.
Visit www.MapMyFitness.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan.
⊕ Turn off wifi before you start, to improve battery life and GPS accuracy.
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play Pandora, Spotify, or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
*New!! Doubled ride count with free version! Now you can record 40 rides before needing to upgrade
Velodroid is the simplest and most accurate GPS Bike Computer App on the market.
Designed with the specific needs of cyclists in mind, Velodroid presents your ride information on clear and uncluttered screens. It can even provide in-ride statistics using a speech capability!
The Elevation Profiles shown for the Tour de France are pretty neat, right? Well now you can access the same data as the professional cyclists. Velodroid makes it possible, providing Elevation Profiles using the most accurate altitude data available. Velodroid is generally correct to within 1m, while a normal phone GPS can only promise accuracy to the nearest 30m. However, if you are concerned about conserving battery, Velodroid has a nifty power saving mode which will use the GPS data during the ride, and allow you to update to the more accurate data when you return.
Velodroid maps your ride over familiar Google Maps satellite imagery (hybrid satellite/map images) in real-time, allowing you to quickly determine your location and check your progress. The intuitive panning and zooming tools allow you to navigate during your ride and keep yourself on track.
Whether you are training for an event, or just cycling to keep fit, Velodroid has some great tools to lend a hand. The intervals timer allows you to set up a training regime, and Velodroid is the only app that lets you see your improving fitness over time with its innovative fitness chart.
Velodroid takes care of all the basic bicycle computer functions in style, providing you a large easy-to-read speedometer, and a broad set of route and personal best statistics in your choice of Metric or Imperial units. All of the important route statistics are covered, including:
- Current Speed
- Trip Time
- Route Distance
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Current Elevation
- Maximum Elevation
- Elevation Gain
- Current Gradient
- Maximum Gradient
Sharing is well catered for, Velodroid can share your ride to any app that supports sharing, even letting you use an app like TweetDeck to handle both Facebook and Twitter posts at once. With Velodroid, your ride data is yours, it allows you to export and email your rides in a variety of formats including GPX, KML (for Google Earth), TCX and CSV. It also has integrated functionality for directly uploading your ride to a RideWithGPS.com account where you can access a treasure trove of post-ride analysis tools.
Take Velodroid for a ride today!
*Velodroid Free is limited to 40 rides. To get unlimited rides and to support Velodroid in being the best cycling GPS tracking app available, please upgrade to the paid version.
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Use in-app purchasing (ViewRanger Store) to add official USGS/Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries.
● GPS mapped location, even without cell coverage
● Offline map mode* – store in advance using “Create Saved Map”
● Access to 1000's of route guides
● Track recording – view your path on map to keep or share, even add Flickr photos
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, etc
● Real time location sharing** – BuddyBeacon (requires data connection)
● Active Route Navigation***
● Synchronises with web account for route planning, publishing and sharing. (http://my.viewranger.com)
● Integrated with Facebook, Twitter
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
A choice of Global open-source maps are included for free and are streamed over data connection, that can be cached for offline use. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location, even where there’s no mobile signal.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr. You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** tracker & location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our growing library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. And as our expert guided routes are created by book publishers, forest service and outdoors magazines they are packed with local knowledge to enhance your experience.
ViewRanger is designed for Hiking, Backpacking, Mountain Biking, Cycling, Skiing, Snowboarding, snowmobiling, Horse riding, cross country running, ATV and Quad biking, , Hot air ballooning, Micro-light flying, Nature watching, Photography and most outdoors activities. It’s used & trusted by most Search & Rescue teams.
What our customers have to say:
“Simply the best off-road walking and cycling app anywhere."
“Not only is this an excellent app, but the helpfulness and speed of their response to my queries was exceptional."
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), USA (USGS/Accuterra), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet)), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.
*store in advance using “Create Saved Map”. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges
Free Global maps © 2012 OpenStreetMap, CC-BY-SA & contributors.
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com. Any questions or feedback, please drop us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org