You're abroad, on holiday or a business trip. You'd like to watch some live sport on TV, you don't want to miss your favourite team in the big game? But are they showing it on TV where you are? If so what channel?
If only there was an App out there with a global live sports TV guide WHEREVER you might be...
Bingo. The 'What's On' App provides you with the very latest live sports TV listings whatever your location, couldn't be simpler. It even geo-locates your phone automatically.
The app covers over 50 sports, thousands of competitions, teams and players and contains listings for 25 countries already (more on the way soon!). You won't miss a thing!
You can customise it too: mark your favourite sports and teams or players. Check if they're playing live on TV right now or check future sport listings up to weeks in advance.
You can set up reminders across all your devices, no need to miss a match.
Social media? What's On allows you to tweet, text or e-mail your friends if there's a crucial game on tonight.
For more information check out http://whatsontvlivesports.com/
Die Highlights im Überblick:
• Live-Stream zur Einsicht aller erfassten Spielereignisse wie Tore oder Karten. Für den User besteht die
Möglichkeit, Kommentare zu verfassen und selbst gemachte Bilder hochzuladen
• Über die Live-Ticker-Funktion erfasst der User alle spielrelevanten Informationen wie Wechsel, Tore usw.
• Umgehendes Eintragen von Resultaten
• Hochladen eines Spielberichts
• Daten werden auf den regionalen Portalen in Echtzeit veröffentlicht
• facebook Anbindung (Login via facebook)
Project Title :
BETTER PROMOTION OF CULTURAL AND TOURISM INVENTORY IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LAMIA WITH ICT AID
Project Description :
The application you are using constitutes a deliverable of the project titled "BETTER PROMOTION OF CULTURAL AND TOURISM INVENTORY IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LAMIA WITH ICT AID" The project seeks a novel approach to the promotion of culture and tourism stock of the municipality of Lamia by improving and upgrading the existing infrastructure of the Centre for Historical Renovation Thermopylae ( CHRT ) and strengthening its role as the frontispiece to promote the cultural identity of the Municipality of Lamia. Utilized tools and technologies , offering the visitor multilingual virtualization browsing dimensional digital representations of Thermopylae and a personalized tour outdoors for those using smart mobile devices.
This is achieved by creating three-dimensional models of selected sites in the region with emphasis on the historical triangle Thermopylae - Alamana - Gorgopotamos , which have been digitized in three-dimensional topography of the environment. The user can thus virtual tour around selected monuments - buildings but also be informed about the history and architecture , and how to reach them .
Among the objectives of the project are an enhancement of digital content locus of historical renovation Thermopylae and secondly to create a dynamic platform that will be used in tourism , communication and education.
Briefly , the project includes the following actions :
• Improvement of the existing content CHRT to enhance the generated intangible product. Specifically made to compile and translate the content into two additional languages (English and German ).
• three-dimensional digitization of selected monuments - spaces of the main cultural resources of the area. Collection organization and documentation of digital material regarding the monuments combined with the history and culture that accompanies it.
• publicly available digitized archival material cultural and creative nature to further use annotation - interconnection with its use in creative , educational and research activities.
• Development of a tour to these sites for mobile devices last generation. The app will give visitors the opportunity to see three dimensional images and read their story.
It gives information for bus stops and routes of urban and interurban buses, car's bike's and taxi's parking, as well as smart guide for travel plan. The data are dynamically updated on real-time. Currently the application is available for the city of Lamia.