Trello supports the way you work, not the other way around. More than just a to-do list, Trello can be your: production schedule, sales pipeline, editorial calendar, vacation planner, or repository for inspiration.
HOW IT WORKS
Create Trello boards for each of your projects. You can have as many as you want for free. Invite your team to work with you. Jot down your ideas and tasks on cards. Drag cards around to organize them, or to represent status and priority. Add details like:
• checklists to remember all of your to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• attachments to keep related files in one place
• due dates so you'll never miss a deadline
IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED
Create Trello boards to help you:
• Manage a team of freelancers working virtually
• Keep a schedule of all the blog posts you're planning
• Quickly process incoming purchase orders
• Take the stress out of planning a group vacation
• Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments
• Design your dream wedding
• Simplify moving to a new house
• Prepare for an office party
• Record all of the books you've read and want to read soon
• Plan a first date that's sure to impress
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
With BusyFlow you can:
- see an overview of all your apps. All new changes will be shown on activity stream;
- comment Trello cards, Pivotal Tracker stories, Basecamp messages, Google Drive and Dropbox files. All comments will be synced with your apps;
- create new cloud items (e.g. Trello cards, calendar events, Basecamp and Tracker tasks);
- get email and push notifications with changes on your apps.
Apps already integrated:
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Tasks
✓ Pivotal Tracker
This tool will display and show notification about broadcasts happening in Android System.
Full list of all captured actions: http://www.andro.lt/2012/12/any-broadcastreceiver-filter-actions.html
Broadcast's intent action and extras are captured and stored into internal database.
You can preview full list of all captured broadcasts.
The service can be started and stopped, so you can run it when you need it.
The application does not require any permissions, so please leave comment what features do you require.
See the list of ideas for future development in Trello board:
It's a small tool, but some design would be nice. Please request a pull at GitHub. Thanks.
- Make notes before and during the meeting
- Take notes for each developer as they give their updates
- Write weekly goals for the team and email them out via the app
- Add events to your calendar for follow up reminders
- Keep Parking Lot notes and email them to the team
- View data as a report
- Export and import data
- All this and Ad Free!
ScrumNotes was developed for the unique way our team holds Scrum with a mostly remote team. This is how I use it everyday in portrait on a Nexus 7.
- Navigation is done using the "Home as up" arrow on each screen and the Navigation Drawer Using the Home as up arrow prevents the need to hide the keyboard to get at the Back button.
- Daily Notes screen is the main one I use for Park Lot items, announcements, etc.
- Notes can be taken as developers give updates so progress can be checked in the next meeting. Yes, we use Trello, but that does not always tell me what is happening on a specific card. I select a developer from the overflow list as they give their update.
- View the previous day's update by developer by using the calendar button
- We use weekly goals to stay focused since we have multiple projects in our queue at all times. This is not a usual part of Scrum/Agile, but it helps our team.
- As developers give their updates, I create events for things I need to follow up on outside of the meeting. This puts the item on my calendar so I will not forget.
- When we have Parking Lot discussions, I take notes and email the decisions we made to our developer list so there is a record of the decisions.
- Data can be viewed as a report and imported and exported.
App icon derived from Sticky Note (http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/98096/512/notes_sticky_icon) by Dakirby309. Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0
Keywords: Scrum, Scrum Master, Team, Team Leader, Development, Programming
Team messaging and task management with real-time integration for the apps you work in. Plugs into Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello and many more.
• See the big picture: Access all updates, files, contacts, tasks and more from your team's apps in one place. Hojoki works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Highrise, Mendeley, Twitter and RSS feeds.
• Centralize team discussions: Start discussions and comment on any object from all your connected apps. This is your team's private social network on top of all your apps.
• Organize your tasks around work items: Turn every object from your apps into an actionable item. Assign tasks to you or others and track changes directly in the newsfeed.
• Get notified in real-time: Always keep you and everyone in your team informed on new tasks, comments, or any activity in your connected apps. Real-time updates work with mobile push notifications and email.
• Structure your work and apps: Choose what content to connect to workspaces in Hojoki and invite the people involved. Hojoki helps you to focus on the stuff related to your project. Connect your project's calendar, its file folder as well as its notebook to a Hojoki workspace and access them without all the other clutter.
• Work from anywhere: Hojoki comes as an app for all major browsers as well as a mobile app. With Hojoki your whole office is in your pocket. It's your personal assistant informing you in real-time about team updates and giving you the tools to instantly respond.
★ Top 10 Cloud Apps (ReadWriteWeb) ★
★ “definitely useful” (The Next Web) ★
★ “the design is great” (TechCrunch) ★
★ “saves time” (Lifehacker) ★
• Read your contacts: You can use your contacts to easily invite people to a workspace. The app does not retrieve any contact information without your request.
• Full network access & view network connections: Hojoki requires a network connection to sync app content and account data.
• Google Play billing service: To enable premium features, you can upgrade via Google Play.
• Run at startup: The push service needs to be started with the device to always notify you about new activities.
• Control vibration: You can set push notifications to vibrate.
Visit us at http://hojoki.com for more information and our web app.
Please help us with rating the app and report bugs to email@example.com.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- decide on the task to be done on the TODO tab
- select the task and start a pomodoro.
- work on the task until the timer rings; application will record it for you.
- take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- every four "pomodori" take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
Based on the simple GTD task organization, this application is using the todo.txt file format sync with Dropbox.
Public link on Trello to vote next features : https://trello.com/b/UAKt0Y8A/pomodoro
Send me a mail if you want to contribute with new idea.
Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control? Do you sometimes think that you are no better than a hamster on a wheel, just running around in circles all of the time?
This is most likely due to the fact that you are unorganized. And when you are disorganized, you are likely to suffer at home, work and in your personal life.
The good news is that you can become organized. It just takes the ability to learn some easy tips and the willingness to use them.
You will start to notice a positive difference in your life right away as soon as you start to implement these tips.
You can find out step by step what you need to do to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed by learning how to become organized.
There are a vast number of techniques you can use that will help you get off the hamster wheel and feeling more organized and in control of your life.
You should take these tips one step at a time to be effective so that they will all come together in the end and make you a much more organized person.
You may think that organization is overrated. Or worse yet, that it makes you some kind of control freak.
This is not true. Organization does not make you a control freak, only more reliable and gives everyone a sense of security.
Your job depends on it. Organization is key in the office and essential when it comes to managing your home and money.
Not only does this book give you a handle on why you need to be organized, but it gives you hundreds of tips on what you need to do to get that way.
It also includes real life story of how I overcame being the most disorganized person on the face of the earth to someone who finally got off the hamster wheel.
You will not only learn valuable tips, but also get to read real life stories about how you can get organized.
Here is what you will learn inside...
* Why You Should Get Organized
* How to Get Rid of Clutter Fast
* The Importance of Routines
* 10 Ways to Save Time by Spending Time
* How to Get Your Brain Organized
* How to Decide What to Keep and What to Throw Away
* Tips for Multitasking Successfully
* Get Organized: 4 Easy Steps to Organizing Success
* Principles of Organizing
* How Professional Organizers Work: When should you hire one?
* Video about How To organize your life
* Closet organization ideas - Cleaning out your closet
* Craft room organization
* Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
* Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru) [Kindle Edition]
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and get organized after reading all the tips and watching the videos. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now!
Task List have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List have ads and the sync is limted to one list only. Get Task List - To Do List Pro from the market if you want the ad-free version or you need to sync more than one list.
- No main screens. Go directly to your tasks;
- Categorize your tasks by List (Family, Work, or whatever you want);
- Priorize your tasks so you can choose what is more urgent;
- Choose what to see on your tasks list, easily changing the views (what list to see, pending/today/future tasks, order by, etc);
- Easily reschedule all selected tasks using Actions Menu;
- Delete or complete all selected tasks using Actions Menu.
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
Easy to organize notes in bullet points, lists, and trees (e.g. folders).
Easy to take both short and long notes.
Usability is optimized for fewer clicks, just in the way I like it, hope you like it too.
2.0: moving notes.
2.1: fixed font size problem.
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
★★★★★ “Wonderful and SO EASY”
★★★★★ “Amazing. So many uses!”
Get organized, get inspired, and get more done with Springpad—the free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. We enhance what you save with info and suggestions to help you do even more.
- “Better than Evernote for managing information.” – Washington Post
- “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2013.” – Time
- CREATE notebooks for every facet of your life, at home and at work
- SHARE your notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- PLAN your vacation. Save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, pictures and more.
- BOOKMARK videos and articles you want to check out later.
- FOLLOW notebooks by trusted experts to stay on top of trends and useful tips.
- MANAGE your personal or work to-do’s and get reminder alerts.
- COLLABORATE with co-workers on a project with notes, videos, links and tasks.
NEW NOTEBOOKS, MORE ENHANCEMENTS
Springpad 4.5 features new notebooks customized for tasks, recipes, home improvement, work projects, shopping, movies and more, plus blank notebooks you can set up however you want. We also give you more helpful info, links and alerts for everything you save.
SAVE ONCE, IT’S THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT, ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your saves will sync automatically.
- Android: Smartphones and Tablets
- Web: www.springpad.com
SPRINGPAD FOR ANDROID
- Save to Springpad from your favorite apps and mobile browser with “Add to Springpad” in your sharing menu.
- Enhance productivity with tap-to-edit capabilities, manual reordering, and dynamic checklists.
- Create custom Springpad widgets for your home screen.
EVERYTHING YOU SAVE, WE MAKE BETTER
--Get info and links with everything you save, automatically
--Save a recipe, and we’ll create shopping lists and suggest wine pairings.
--Add a movie and we’ll let you know it’s available to watch or stream.
--Save a product and we’ll show you where you can buy it.
SAVE AND ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, EFFORTLESSLY.
✔ Save things you find on the go or on the web.
✔ Clip an article, snap a photo, record a voice memo or save a nearby place
✔ Access the things you save from any of your devices.
- More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
- Support: http://springpad.com/support
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple Organizer is a powerful productivity app that simplifies the way you take notes, create and organize your daily tasks and manage all your personal events on your Android device.
"It syncs with Google, comes with a variety of widgets and is simple to use. ‘all under one roof’ solution." - androidtapp.com - http://www.androidtapp.com/simple-organizer-pro/
"great Google Calendar syncing application that we can use to organize our life" - dailyappshow.com - http://dailyappshow.com/simple-organizer-pro
Simple Organizer PRO with Google Sync and many more features is available on Play Store.
* Beautiful and rich user interface on all versions of Android
* Create, edit and organize notes, tasks and events
* Pin your notes, tasks and events to Android’s notification area
* Search notes, tasks and events with instant results
* Set a priority for each task and event
* Sort tasks and events by priority, by name, by date and time or by location
* Organize your events in 2 ways: List View or Calendar View
* Create repeating or all day long events with additional details
* Setup personal event reminders via notifications, alarms or email
* Gmail notification options for personal event reminders
* Option to automatically unlock device on reminder alarm
* View event locations on Google Maps
* Quickly create notes, tasks and events via the built-in home screen widget
*** Simple Organizer Pro with Google Sync is available in Google Play, search "Simple Organizer Pro" to get it ***
ADDITIONAL FEATURES in PRO Version
* Full Sync with Google Calendar
* Import all content from Simple Organizer
* Optimized for faster performance and less memory usage
* Add images from your camera or gallery to your notes, tasks and events
* View image previews or open full scale images with your favorite gallery
* Share notes, tasks or events with your friends
* Instantly create notes after selecting text or event directly from Calendar View
* Batch delete notes, tasks and events using swipe gestures
* Organize your personal events by Type
* Personal Agenda for quickly viewing and editing upcoming events
* Use swipe gestures while viewing notes, tasks, events or when navigating the Calendar and Agenda
* Improved Main Menu layout
* Change the default location for saving images
* 2 additional widgets: monthly Calendar and Upcoming events
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Locale/Tasker/Llama Plugin for notification.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
More from developer
• plot functions in Cartesian, polar or parametric space
• linear or logarithmic scale
• calculate the Taylor-series of a function
• draw derivatives
• change nearly every attribute of a plot
• and many more…
Funny Split Camera is very simple to use:
1. Place your first person inside the designated area and take a picture. The top half of the picture will be shown.
2. Then take a second picture from another person aligning it with the first one.
3. Funny Split Camera will compose these two pictures into one and will give you the opportunity to adjust the separation line or even switch the two pictures.
4. After saving you can share it with all of your friends.