Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Not intended to replace the trello app. It supports:
- view basic card information
- pin cards to your phone
- view Plus spent/estimates per card users
- open a card in the trello app (to do things this app doesnt do like move the card or add a comment)
- soon: card timers and the "card s/e bar".
Please note that this app is still in beta. Features are few but stable. Version 1.0 will have card timers and the s/e bar.
Punchtime adds powerful time tracking to Trello. The Punchtime app complements the free Punchtime service by letting you track time wherever you are. You can track time either by setting the duration, or by using a timer while you work.
With the app, you can:
- quickly track time on any of your Trello boards
- further categorize your logs using a description, labels and cards
- use a timer while you work
- get easy access to the Punchtime web app to view logs and insights for a board
To log on a card:
- create a card on a Trello board, then add yourself to the card
- in the Punchtime app, select the board
- or, if the board was already selected, pull down to refresh
- tap on Card, and select the card
- optionally: set a description, select other members, set a label
- set a duration, or start a timer – when done, tap the checkmark to save your log
This app requires a free Punchtime account. Learn more and sign up at http://www.punchti.me
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Finally, all your productivity tools are coming together in a single, easy and fun to use app.
In order to achieve this, MindFlux is based on techniques like the Getting Things Done® principle or the Kanban technique and makes extensive use of drag-and-drop.
Whenever something comes to your mind, quickly move it out by creating a note. Once per day, take a moment to revisit your notes and drag them to where they belong - whether they are tasks, events or just pieces of information.
Drag notes and tasks to your calendar or create lists for "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done" and watch your tasks follow their natural flow as you get things done.
“The task management service of your dreams" - VentureBeat
"Much more than a multiple-project to-do list" - GigaOM
"The task management service I've been longing for" - Techcrunch
The World's Best Task Management App -- Free For You And Your Team.
With an intuitive and elegant interface, Producteev helps you and your team manage projects, tasks and email across your organization for free! Create to-do lists, assign tasks, set due dates and reminders, and get real-time updates on your Android.
- 100% FREE for an unlimited number of users, projects and tasks
- Seamless integration between apps to keep your tasks synced
- Group tasks that allow multiple people to collaborate
- Shortcuts that help you quickly create, schedule and assign tasks
- Filters that allow you to sort and view your tasks in numerous ways
- Integration with Box and Dropbox make it easy to upload and attach files
- Task creation through email
- Push notifications to keep you in the know
For everyone from small teams to large companies, Producteev by Jive is a better way to work. Install the app for your Android today!
*** Red, White and Blue note now available. http://bit.ly/KanbanNote2
*** Please tell us in comment what color would you like to have...***
Kanban Board (看板) the concept related to just-in-time (JIT) production.
According to Taiichi Ohno.
Utilize the idea to help create personal kanban board with sticky note to increase productivity.
The principles still the same:
1. Tasks visibility.
2. Work in progress (WIP) control.
Kanban Board provide 3 simple value steam.
1. To-Do. (Task waiting to be done, or backlog.)
2. Doing. (Work in progress "WIP".)
3. Done. (Work completed.)
Kanban Board differs from other to-do list which not just focus on listing the task on 1 dimension.
Kanban Board focuses on doing the right thing and right time with 2 dimensions.
Providing a map of our work for clearer picture.
Easy and fun to use with drag and drop note with familiar cork-board look and feel.
Simple and minimalist GTD.
Kanban Facebook Fan Page.
- Tap on plus button on the top left.
- Tap on note and select Edit.
- Drag note to the bin on the top right.
Delete all Done note.
- Hold the bin on the top right.
- Drag note to move.
- Tap on header to edit.
* We are very sorry for some machine that forced close at start. We couldn't reproduce on any of our machine.
* More features are coming.
* Please feel free to share and comments.
Keywords : Kanban, Board, Note, Post It, Sticky Note, GTD, getting things done, To-do, Todo List, notes, Todo, Shopping List, Task, Memo, sticky, editor, journal, easy, best,
With BusyFlow you can:
- see an overview of all your apps. All new changes will be shown on activity stream;
- comment Trello cards, Pivotal Tracker stories, Basecamp messages, Google Drive and Dropbox files. All comments will be synced with your apps;
- create new cloud items (e.g. Trello cards, calendar events, Basecamp and Tracker tasks);
- get email and push notifications with changes on your apps.
Apps already integrated:
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Tasks
✓ Pivotal Tracker
With Targetprocess Android you can:
• easily juggle the many boards you've created in Targetprocess
• mark things as done
• zoom on boards to view less or more cards at the same time (with double-tap and pinch-to-zoom gestures)
• move and prioritize cards with an easy drag-n-drop
• find details such as comments, assignments, attachments and more!
Any updates from the Targetprocess Android app are synced with the web version, so you can switch back and forth at any time. Your teammates will see your latest changes, no matter where you are!
To start with Targetprocess, create your account at http://www.targetprocess.com
Supported Targetprocess back-end version is 3.0.11+.
Windows authentication (Active Directory user mapping) is not supported.
Giving us low stars rating and posting your feedback here is not a good way to help.
You can share ideas or vote for features you need at https://tp3.uservoice.com/forums/258968-targetprocess-android.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any issues or need any kind of support. We will do our best to solve your problem! Thanks.
targetprocess, visual management, agile, kanban, scrum, project management, bug tracking, lean, todo, productivity
**** Publish reports to Google Docs (Beta) ****
**** Adapted for tablets ****
The application will help Scrum Masters at daily Scrums to gather impediments and help team members stay focused, restrict the meeting duration to 15 minutes. Every meeting is immediately followed by a scrum report with all the collected issues and meeting details to show who was too talkative.
- Meeting duration timer and timer for every participant to keep everyone focused on agenda
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. Contacts can be synchronized with Google contacts
- A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
- Collected Action items, issues can be shared via Google Docs or sent as Excel report to e-mail
Key words SEO: Agile tool, Scrums, Daily Scrum, Standup, Scrum Master, Meetings, Meeting Notes, Meeting Minutes
• Combined any two special dots regardless of color and get huge bonus points!
• Play Doterium either against time and clear as many dots as possible in 60 seconds or sit back, relax and take your time in a move base round.
- Level system
- Turn-based multiplayer
• plot functions in Cartesian, polar or parametric space
• linear or logarithmic scale
• calculate the Taylor-series of a function
• draw derivatives
• change nearly every attribute of a plot
• and many more…
Noteably is more than just a note-taking app:
- Add beautiful covers and colorful background colors to enrich your notes.
- No Hands free? Speak your note and Noteably will write it down for you.
- Set a due date for your note and let Noteably remind you when it is time.
- You can add to your notes as many labels as you want.
- On a train or an airplane? Add and edit notes without an internet connection.
Noteably was developed by a small team in Hamburg with ♥.
Noteably is at its beginning. Support us by sending us feedback, feature requests and by rating Noteably. Noteably uses Google Drive™ to store your notes. For that reason Noteably asks you to sign in with your Google account and grant it the permission to access Google Drive™. Noteably uses the Appfolder provided by Google Drive™, so it has no direct access to your files which are stored in your Google Drive™. You can find out more here: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2500820?p=drive_apps&hl=en&rd=1
** Noteably relies on the background synchronization of Google Drive™ to share your notes with your different devices. This sometimes may take some time and should be improved in the future version of Google Drive™. **
Funny Split Camera is very simple to use:
1. Place your first person inside the designated area and take a picture. The top half of the picture will be shown.
2. Then take a second picture from another person aligning it with the first one.
3. Funny Split Camera will compose these two pictures into one and will give you the opportunity to adjust the separation line or even switch the two pictures.
4. After saving you can share it with all of your friends.