Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
With BusyFlow you can:
- see an overview of all your apps. All new changes will be shown on activity stream;
- comment Trello cards, Pivotal Tracker stories, Basecamp messages, Google Drive and Dropbox files. All comments will be synced with your apps;
- create new cloud items (e.g. Trello cards, calendar events, Basecamp and Tracker tasks);
- get email and push notifications with changes on your apps.
Apps already integrated:
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Tasks
✓ Pivotal Tracker
This tool will display and show notification about broadcasts happening in Android System.
Full list of all captured actions: http://www.andro.lt/2012/12/any-broadcastreceiver-filter-actions.html
Broadcast's intent action and extras are captured and stored into internal database.
You can preview full list of all captured broadcasts.
The service can be started and stopped, so you can run it when you need it.
The application does not require any permissions, so please leave comment what features do you require.
See the list of ideas for future development in Trello board:
It's a small tool, but some design would be nice. Please request a pull at GitHub. Thanks.
Use the Punchtime mobile app to log activity wherever you are.
We built Punchtime to scratch our own itch: tracking time on projects managed with Trello. Now we’re making it available for anyone to use. To use this app you need a Punchtime account. Visit http://punchti.me for more information.
Team messaging and task management with real-time integration for the apps you work in. Plugs into Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello and many more.
• See the big picture: Access all updates, files, contacts, tasks and more from your team's apps in one place. Hojoki works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Highrise, Mendeley, Twitter and RSS feeds.
• Centralize team discussions: Start discussions and comment on any object from all your connected apps. This is your team's private social network on top of all your apps.
• Organize your tasks around work items: Turn every object from your apps into an actionable item. Assign tasks to you or others and track changes directly in the newsfeed.
• Get notified in real-time: Always keep you and everyone in your team informed on new tasks, comments, or any activity in your connected apps. Real-time updates work with mobile push notifications and email.
• Structure your work and apps: Choose what content to connect to workspaces in Hojoki and invite the people involved. Hojoki helps you to focus on the stuff related to your project. Connect your project's calendar, its file folder as well as its notebook to a Hojoki workspace and access them without all the other clutter.
• Work from anywhere: Hojoki comes as an app for all major browsers as well as a mobile app. With Hojoki your whole office is in your pocket. It's your personal assistant informing you in real-time about team updates and giving you the tools to instantly respond.
★ Top 10 Cloud Apps (ReadWriteWeb) ★
★ “definitely useful” (The Next Web) ★
★ “the design is great” (TechCrunch) ★
★ “saves time” (Lifehacker) ★
• Read your contacts: You can use your contacts to easily invite people to a workspace. The app does not retrieve any contact information without your request.
• Full network access & view network connections: Hojoki requires a network connection to sync app content and account data.
• Google Play billing service: To enable premium features, you can upgrade via Google Play.
• Run at startup: The push service needs to be started with the device to always notify you about new activities.
• Control vibration: You can set push notifications to vibrate.
Visit us at http://hojoki.com for more information and our web app.
Please help us with rating the app and report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- decide on the task to be done on the TODO tab
- select the task and start a pomodoro.
- work on the task until the timer rings; application will record it for you.
- take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- every four "pomodori" take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
Based on the simple GTD task organization, this application is using the todo.txt file format sync with Dropbox.
Public link on Trello to vote next features : https://trello.com/b/UAKt0Y8A/pomodoro
Send me a mail if you want to contribute with new idea.
- Make notes before and during the meeting
- Take notes for each developer as they give their updates
- Write weekly goals for the team and email them out via the app
- Add events to your calendar for follow up reminders
- Keep Parking Lot notes and email them to the team
- View data as a report
- Export and import data
- All this and Ad Free!
ScrumNotes was developed for the unique way our team holds Scrum with a mostly remote team. This is how I use it everyday in portrait on a Nexus 7.
- Navigation is done using the "Home as up" arrow on each screen and the Navigation Drawer Using the Home as up arrow prevents the need to hide the keyboard to get at the Back button.
- Daily Notes screen is the main one I use for Park Lot items, announcements, etc.
- Notes can be taken as developers give updates so progress can be checked in the next meeting. Yes, we use Trello, but that does not always tell me what is happening on a specific card. I select a developer from the overflow list as they give their update.
- View the previous day's update by developer by using the calendar button
- We use weekly goals to stay focused since we have multiple projects in our queue at all times. This is not a usual part of Scrum/Agile, but it helps our team.
- As developers give their updates, I create events for things I need to follow up on outside of the meeting. This puts the item on my calendar so I will not forget.
- When we have Parking Lot discussions, I take notes and email the decisions we made to our developer list so there is a record of the decisions.
- Data can be viewed as a report and imported and exported.
App icon derived from Sticky Note (http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/98096/512/notes_sticky_icon) by Dakirby309. Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0
Keywords: Scrum, Scrum Master, Team, Team Leader, Development, Programming
The core idea over the creation of Togg was the need of a native app which could work better than the web mobile Toggle app.
The main idea has changed a bit, now we want to make the best timer native app.
We are open to all kind of ideas and feedback, we want to develop an app based in our users needs.
Our feature request space and bug report space are located at: https://trello.com/b/nx3dfozx
Features that will be released in a few days:
- Projects creation
The backlog for the future:
- Offline mode
- Full time entry edition
- Projects CRUD
- Tags CRUD
- iOS app (We love android, so it was first, don't tell this to iOS users XD)
** This app must be easy to use, if it isn't, just tell us and we will work on that **
Includes The Following Tools | Shortcuts:
Tech Support Phone Numbers (Updated Frequently)
Dell Service Tag Lookup
Default Router Passwords
URL Ping Test
What's My IP?
Power Usage Stats
Port Forwarding Tester
Port Forward List (Not Done)
Network Location Tool
Secunia Threat Database
Virus Recent Vulnerabilities
Intel Processor Information
AMD Processor Information
Mind Mapping Shortcut
Google Drive Links
Tech Data Shortcut
Symantec Sku Lookup
Top 40 Tech Websites
C3 Gaming Machines
The physical act of moving sticky notes from one column to the next throughout your day will put you in touch with your progress and make managing your daily workflow a tactile pleasure.
Derive an unparalleled sense of satisfaction from seeing the sticky notes lined up in the DONE column at the end of your day or week. The Kanbanfor1 board helps you to manage a continuous flow of things to do.
*** Red, White and Blue note now available. http://bit.ly/KanbanNote2
*** Please tell us in comment what color would you like to have...***
Kanban Board (看板) the concept related to just-in-time (JIT) production.
According to Taiichi Ohno.
Utilize the idea to help create personal kanban board with sticky note to increase productivity.
The principles still the same:
1. Tasks visibility.
2. Work in progress (WIP) control.
Kanban Board provide 3 simple value steam.
1. To-Do. (Task waiting to be done, or backlog.)
2. Doing. (Work in progress "WIP".)
3. Done. (Work completed.)
Kanban Board differs from other to-do list which not just focus on listing the task on 1 dimension.
Kanban Board focuses on doing the right thing and right time with 2 dimensions.
Providing a map of our work for clearer picture.
Easy and fun to use with drag and drop note with familiar cork-board look and feel.
Simple and minimalist GTD.
Kanban Facebook Fan Page.
- Tap on plus button on the top left.
- Tap on note and select Edit.
- Drag note to the bin on the top right.
Delete all Done note.
- Hold the bin on the top right.
- Drag note to move.
- Tap on header to edit.
* We are very sorry for some machine that forced close at start. We couldn't reproduce on any of our machine.
* More features are coming.
* Please feel free to share and comments.
Keywords : Kanban, Board, Note, Post It, Sticky Note, GTD, getting things done, To-do, Todo List, notes, Todo, Shopping List, Task, Memo, sticky, editor, journal, easy, best,
Key features are:
* Multiple boards (two in free version, purchase license for unlimited boards).
* The ability of color-coding for cards.
* Tunable limits on the number of cards in progress.
* The ability to block cards with text cause.
* Metrics for cards movement.
* Compact user interface, suitable for smartphones displays.
* Moving, editing and sorting cards from the context menu
* Moving the cards in the next column paging gesture from left to right
Application works on all devices running Android version of 2.2 (FROYO) and older. However, at present the user interface optimization is made for smartphones running Android 4.0 (ICS) and above. Interface for tablets and other versions of Android is in development.
You can find more information on project site ( http://kanban.lab18.net ), reporting bugs, suggest new features or vote for other suggestions. Feedback is very important for the further development of the product in the correct direction.
Don't forget to rate this application!
One of the rules of personal Kanban is to limit your work-in-progress. You can only do a limited number of tasks at the same time to be effective. You can set your work-in-progress limit in the app. For example, if your WIP limit is 5, the app will only allow you to put up to 5 tasks in your work-in-progress (DOING) bucket.
* Tabbed Interface
* Tab Rename
* Color Notes
* Priority Icons
* Due Date
* Easy to Use
Kanban ToDo has a 3 Tab Interface
* To-Do - Backlog
* Doing - Work in Progress or WIP
* Done - Completed Tasks
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
More from developer
• plot functions in Cartesian, polar or parametric space
• linear or logarithmic scale
• calculate the Taylor-series of a function
• draw derivatives
• change nearly every attribute of a plot
• and many more…
Funny Split Camera is very simple to use:
1. Place your first person inside the designated area and take a picture. The top half of the picture will be shown.
2. Then take a second picture from another person aligning it with the first one.
3. Funny Split Camera will compose these two pictures into one and will give you the opportunity to adjust the separation line or even switch the two pictures.
4. After saving you can share it with all of your friends.