Smartwaiver converts your release of liability waiver into an interactive, digital document that customers can sign from any device. Once signed, the legal document and participant data are stored in Smartwaiver’s Waiver Console - a secure, searchable online database.
In order to use the Smartwaiver Waiver Console, you will need to sign up for the Smartwaiver service. Prices start at $15/mo. You can try it free for 30 days at https://www.smartwaiver.com.
With the Smartwaiver Waiver Console app for Android you can:
- Search for customer waivers by Last Name, Date of Birth or a Tag that you assign to the waiver.
- View detailed information about each customer waiver.
- Resend reminder emails to customers who have not yet confirmed their email addresses.
- Check-in participants at your facility.
- Assign Tags to the waiver.
- Delete waivers from the Waiver Console.
- Take photos of participants and attach them to the waiver.
- Receive notifications each time a waiver is submitted.