Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
To archive the saving goal, you just do below steps:
1. Set saving goal. Define why you need to save, how much you want to save, and what is the deadline.
2. Enter the amount of savings on a regular according to your goals.
3. Track progress until archive your goal.
Install Savings Money, keep track of your savings and save more !
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
The challenge consists in saving a small amount of money per week. In the first week you save $1, on the next, $2, always adding the amount of the previous week. At the end of the challenge, after 52 weeks, which means a year, you will have $1,378 to help your Christmas shopping or with that vacation trip or whatever you`d want to do with your money.
Following this simple rule, you can save money in a fun way.
Do you think you can do that?
★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "...I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
- super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
- export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
Find out where your money goes! Plan your budget and savings. Enjoy the fastest way to track daily expenses using a comprehensive one-screen view of your finances. Improve your skills with a unique, game-like feel.
❤ “I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". --- AppAdvice.com
❤ "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app I’ve ever used" --- 148apps.com
❤ “CoinKeeper is a budgeting app that takes a unique and very visual route to achieving financial control.” --- Tap! Magazine
✔ NEW! Data export into *.csv (other formats are in the works)
✔ NEW! Full freedom of budgeting! Set custom budgeting periods (week, 2 or 4 weeks, month, quarter, year) starting from any date
✔ Quick start with autobudgeting mode
✔ Multiple accounts and currencies
✔ Add transactions in couple of seconds - just drag a coin from the account you want to charge into an expense category
✔ The fill level and color of each expense category instantly shows where you’re overspending
✔ Reminders of upcoming bills & recurring transactions
✔ Financial goals help you save money for things you’re dreaming about
✔ Subcategories provide details on exactly how you spent your money
✔ The subscription is linked to a cloud profile. Use shared data on several devices (smartphones and tablets).
✔ Make payments from tablets without a GSM module.
✔ Captivating game mechanics stimulate smart budgeting
✔ Password protection of your data
➜ One-screen overview of your finances
▸ Income source panel (green) - where your money come from and how much (budget for each source)
▸ Accounts panel (red) - where you store your money, cash or cashless
▸ Expense categories panel (black) - what you spend your money on with an optional budget for each category
▸ Financial goals panel (yellow) - what you are saving for and how much.
▸ You can rearrange and edit icons on main screen at any time, also change category names and budgets via the ”Edit” menu in your Profile.
➜ Sync & backup
▸ Instant or daily server backup to safely secure your data
▸ Synchronization between multiple devices with the same personal profile for shared budgeting
➜ One-click history of transactions
▸ View history of transactions by taping on any income source, account or expense category.
▸ Any transaction can be edited (by taping on it) or deleted (by swiping)
▸ On this screen you can also add transactions in extended mode - with notes and frequency (daily, weekly etc)
➜ Reports & statistics
▸ History of income and expenses month by month. Apply filters, view dynamics of any income source, expense category, net income and net worth, choose custom periods of time and build forecasts!
▸ Monthly breakdown of expenses by categories and subcategories. Overview expense distribution for any period of time. See stats on expenses in different accounts.
▸ History of your daily incomes and expenses
If you need any assistance with the application please contact us email@example.com
**Your savings ALWAYS in your HOME SCREEN**
Super easy to use!
1. Set a goal
2. Every time you save some money add it to the goal savings
3. Keep track of the saving progress with the WIDGET and the history
4. Reach your goal!!
My Savings Tracker helps you keep visually track of your savings!
***Important Note*** The free version has LIMITED FEATURES, to gain access to the full power of My Savings Tracker purchase the full version.
+ Savings History
+ Unlimited goals and widgets
- No History
- Only one goal
Get instant alerts to suspicious charges posted to your accounts.
BillGuard tracks your spending, protects your cards from fraud, and helps you save money with simple budgeting that actually works.
★ "Best Android Apps of 2014" - Google ★
★ "Best Apps To Manage Your Money" - CNN ★
★ "For spending analytics and advanced alerts on possible fraudulent activity, nothing beats BillGuard." - iMore ★
NEW! ID PROTECTION
BillGuard now includes identity theft protection powered by Experian, the largest U.S. credit bureau.
If you're an Experian ProtectMyID® member, login to BillGuard using your ProtectMyID® credentials and you'll begin receiving credit and identity alerts right in BillGuard.
TRACK your spending:
✔ Powerful spending meter and budgeting at a glance.
✔ Know exactly what you’re spending, by category.
✔ All your charges, intelligently organized in one Smart Inbox.
✔ Get notified on new purchases. Nothing sneaks through!
PROTECT your cards from fraud and unfair charges:
✔ New! Location-based fraud alerts notify you if your card is used at a store or ATM when you're not there.
✔ Data breach alerts tell you when a hacker may have access to your cards.
✔ Suspicious charge alerts, powered by millions of diligent consumers.
SAVE money with smarter tech:
✔ Found an unfair charge? Ask the merchant for a refund with a tap.
✔ $60+ million in card fraud and grey charges found since 2011.
✔ Bite-sized, real-time budgeting.
DOING MONEY RIGHT
“The best money management app I’ve tried, by far. Monitors every expense and makes me feel 100% in control.” - Jessica, Chicago, USA
“Beautifully designed money manager and budgeting app. I saved $500 by simply tracking my charges more carefully.” - Pedro, San Francisco, USA
"Probably the most beautiful personal finance management app ever built!" - Mani Karthik, SuperMoney
Q: Does BillGuard support my bank and credit card?
A: Almost certainly. BillGuard works with thousands of credit and bank accounts, including Lloyds TSB, RBS, Barclays, NatWest, Halifax, Barclaycard, Nationwide, Capital One, and PayPal.
Can’t find your account? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to add it!
Q: How do I get started?
1. Download the BillGuard app.
2. Securely connect all your accounts to track and get alerts.
3. Swipe your new charges.
✔ All Clear! That’s what in control feels like.
Q: My card issuer already warns me to fraud. Why do I need an app also?
A: Banks and card issuers catch less than half of credit card fraud - the rest is up to us! If you find a bad charge on your bills, you'll get your money back, but you need to find it first. That's where we come in.
Try BillGuard. If you're like most people, you'll immediately find charges you weren't aware of!
Q: How does BillGuard keep you secure?
A: BillGuard establishes a read-only, secure connection to scan your transaction history.
1) Bank-level security to ensure your data is kept private and secure.
2) No one - not even you - can move money with BillGuard.
3) Passcode so that only you can open the app.
Have feedback or an idea for a feature?
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us with any questions or feedback. We're always listening at email@example.com and @BillGuard on Twitter. Also on G+ at https://plus.google.com/+BillGuard
** Power user? Join our beta group! **
Enjoy the newest versions before everyone else, get behind the scenes info and influence the upcoming features. Apply here: http://goo.gl/kbNGVz
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
From the reviews:
"Great app, best spending tracker I've found"
"I really like the simplicity of this app"
"Everything you could ask for and more!"
With MoneyWise it's easy to register your expenses on the go. Using graphs and filters you get an overview of spending patterns and can also drill down to see details. For more in-depth analysis of your financial situation you can easily export all data to your computer and import it to a spreadsheet application such as Excel.
Setting a budget is the best way to get a grip of your spendings and make sure your expenses are in line with your target. Popular budgets items are "Grocery expenses", "Transportation" and "Eating out". Budgets can be set on a monthly, weekly or biweekly bases with the option to shift the starting day of month or week. You decide yourself which transactions are included in each budget item using a filter.
MoneyWise is the only money management app that supports tagging transactions with labels. You should always assign an expense category to each transaction to get a good structure of your spending, but labels add a whole new dimension when filtering the data. Example of labels are "work", "private", "charity", "vacation", project codes or client names.
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, French, Italian, Swedish and Norwegian
✔ Supports all currencies (e.g. $, €, £, ₩, ¥, kr, R$)
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Budgets with weekly, biweekly or monthly budget periods and configurable starting day
✔ Password protection
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses using labels
✔ Filter by categories and labels
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Export data to a spreadsheet application (such as Excel)
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Split a transaction over multiple categories
✔ Use sub categories
Keywords: [money tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, save money, budget tracker, log spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, budget book, currency, euro, dollar, pound, bank, mobile banking, receipt, gastos, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope]
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Money Lover app is a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Lollipop with Material Design update released. You will experience the newest tech with Money Lover, as well as changes
★ Easy to add income and expense items quickly;
★ Detailed report of incomes, expenses, and savings by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature synchronizes your data across different platforms, which is perfect to manage finances with your partner
★ Budget helps you track your spendings under a limit and notifies you when a portion of the budget is filled.
★ Travel mode assists you to record the money you spent on your trip, you can see the overview of your trip's expense and adjust your spendings.
★ Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart widget displays the balance and shortcut to add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
- Many languages supported: English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more to come.
- All types of currencies;
-The app has with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
Do you own a phone and a tablet? Or you want to track expenses with your significant other? Monefy fits the best. You can safely synchronize data between devices using your own Dropbox account. Create or change records, add new categories or delete old ones and they will be right away present on another device!
Key features which make tracking enjoyable and powerful:
1. Intuitive and easy to use user interface. No redundancy
2. Add new records extremely fast
3. See your spendings distribution on the nice and informative chart or get detailed information from the transactions list
4. Manage categories, if defaults do not work for you
5. Be safely synchronized using your own Dropbox account
6. Choose the report period
7. Select the currency
8. Use budget mode
9. Backup and export data in one click
10. Passcode protection
11. Several accounts support
13. No ads
Supported languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Croatian, Turkish
Monefy Pro without any restrictions could be found here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monefy.app.pro
Find more information on our website - http://www.monefy.me
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/b/113033072053344730494/communities/112283249675442772631
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monefy/632478933465457
• Create a goal for each savings target or budget amount.
• Give each goal a name and a target amount to save for.
• Deposit money in a goal, withdraw money, or transfer money to a different goal.
• Rename a goal or change its target amount whenever you want.
• Delete a goal when you're finished with it.
• The Home screen shows all of your goals and how much progress you're making towards each goal's target.
• Goals are sorted alphabetically for now. (Use numbers in front of the goal names to change the goal order if you wish.)
• The Savings Goal Details screen tells you how much you are under or over your goal's target.
• The currency used is derived automatically from the language and country settings for your device.
• Swipe left or right with your finger on the Savings Goal Details screen to move quickly between goals.
• Transfer money directly between savings goals.
• Unallocated savings. This represents all the savings that you haven't assigned to any goal yet. Maybe you haven't decided what to do with this money or you simply want to keep it for emergencies.
You get unallocated savings and five savings goals for free. If you want to have more than five savings goals at a time then you must unlock that capability through in-app purchasing. You can also permanently disable ads in the same way.
Your financial data is stored on your device so that no other app can access it. The data may also be periodically backed up to Google's servers in case you lose your device and install this app elsewhere. The makers of this app do not receive or collect any financial data from you. We record feature usage data to help us improve the app but we do not record details like goal names, amounts saved or target amounts because we believe data like that should remain private to you!
• Network communication - to serve ads when a network connection is available.
• In-app purchases - speaks for itself!
• Your accounts - to find your Google account name so we know what in-app purchases you have made should you ever install this app on another device.
If the app crashes please use the 'Report' feature on your device to report the error. If we don't know about the bug we can't fix it!
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you like or don't like about this app. What improvements would you suggest? We look forward to hearing from you.
Kabbage for Android acts as your mobile portal into the most important features of the Kabbage website. Qualified customers can...
• Take funds on the go
• Pay their bill
• View transaction history
...all from their Android devices.
Growing a business is hard work, getting funding shouldn’t be. Check out Kabbage.com for more information.