Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
To archive the saving goal, you just do below steps:
1. Set saving goal. Define why you need to save, how much you want to save, and what is the deadline.
2. Enter the amount of savings on a regular according to your goals.
3. Track progress until archive your goal.
Install Savings Money, keep track of your savings and save more !
★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "...I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
- super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
- export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
The challenge consists in saving a small amount of money per week. In the first week you save $1, on the next, $2, always adding the amount of the previous week. At the end of the challenge, after 52 weeks, which means a year, you will have $1,378 to help your Christmas shopping or with that vacation trip or whatever you`d want to do with your money.
Following this simple rule, you can save money in a fun way.
Do you think you can do that?
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
Find out where your money goes! Plan your budget and savings. Enjoy the fastest way to track daily expenses using a comprehensive one-screen view of your finances. Improve your skills with a unique, game-like feel.
❤ “I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". --- AppAdvice.com
❤ "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app I’ve ever used" --- 148apps.com
❤ “CoinKeeper is a budgeting app that takes a unique and very visual route to achieving financial control.” --- Tap! Magazine
✔ NEW! Data export into *.csv (other formats are in the works)
✔ NEW! Full freedom of budgeting! Set custom budgeting periods (week, 2 or 4 weeks, month, quarter, year) starting from any date
✔ Quick start with autobudgeting mode
✔ Multiple accounts and currencies
✔ Add transactions in couple of seconds - just drag a coin from the account you want to charge into an expense category
✔ The fill level and color of each expense category instantly shows where you’re overspending
✔ Reminders of upcoming bills & recurring transactions
✔ Financial goals help you save money for things you’re dreaming about
✔ Subcategories provide details on exactly how you spent your money
✔ The subscription is linked to a cloud profile. Use shared data on several devices (smartphones and tablets).
✔ Make payments from tablets without a GSM module.
✔ Captivating game mechanics stimulate smart budgeting
✔ Password protection of your data
➜ One-screen overview of your finances
▸ Income source panel (green) - where your money come from and how much (budget for each source)
▸ Accounts panel (red) - where you store your money, cash or cashless
▸ Expense categories panel (black) - what you spend your money on with an optional budget for each category
▸ Financial goals panel (yellow) - what you are saving for and how much.
▸ You can rearrange and edit icons on main screen at any time, also change category names and budgets via the ”Edit” menu in your Profile.
➜ Sync & backup
▸ Instant or daily server backup to safely secure your data
▸ Synchronization between multiple devices with the same personal profile for shared budgeting
➜ One-click history of transactions
▸ View history of transactions by taping on any income source, account or expense category.
▸ Any transaction can be edited (by taping on it) or deleted (by swiping)
▸ On this screen you can also add transactions in extended mode - with notes and frequency (daily, weekly etc)
➜ Reports & statistics
▸ History of income and expenses month by month. Apply filters, view dynamics of any income source, expense category, net income and net worth, choose custom periods of time and build forecasts!
▸ Monthly breakdown of expenses by categories and subcategories. Overview expense distribution for any period of time. See stats on expenses in different accounts.
▸ History of your daily incomes and expenses
If you need any assistance with the application please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you own a phone and a tablet? Or you want to track expenses with your significant other? Monefy fits the best. You can safely synchronize data between devices using your own Dropbox account. Create or change records, add new categories or delete old ones and they will be right away present on another device!
Key features which make tracking enjoyable and powerful:
1. Intuitive and easy to use user interface. No redundancy
2. Add new records extremely fast
3. See your spendings distribution on the nice and informative chart or get detailed information from the transactions list
4. Manage categories, if defaults do not work for you
5. Be safely synchronized using your own Dropbox account
6. Choose the report period
7. Select the currency
8. Use budget mode
9. Backup and export data in one click
10. Passcode protection
11. Several accounts support
13. No ads
Supported languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Croatian, Turkish
Monefy Pro without any restrictions could be found here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monefy.app.pro
Find more information on our website - http://www.monefy.me
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/b/113033072053344730494/communities/112283249675442772631
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monefy/632478933465457
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
**Your savings ALWAYS in your HOME SCREEN**
Super easy to use!
1. Set a goal
2. Every time you save some money add it to the goal savings
3. Keep track of the saving progress with the WIDGET and the history
4. Reach your goal!!
My Savings Tracker helps you keep visually track of your savings!
The amount of tax credit (savings) that you will be entitled to is dependent on your tax rate and the amount of money you decide to invest.
Smart Savings Calculator:
Planning a family vacation, or buying a new car – meeting your future goals requires that you save on a regular basis. Use Smart Savings Calculator to find out how much your monthly savings will be worth in the future.
Tax Savings Calculator:
Mutual fund and pension schemes offer considerable tax savings for individual clients. Use Smart Savings Calculator to find out how much tax savings you can get when investing in these schemes.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Money Lover app is basically a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Easy and quick to add income and expense items, pictures attached for later reminder;
★ Financial report of your money (incomes, expenses, and savings) by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature offers a solution to your pooled money and synchronizes your data across different platforms, perfect for family and household money management;
★ Budget function to help you control your spending money
★ Travel mode assists you to record and report the money you spent on your trip;
★ Manual Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart and convenient widget to see the balance and add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
★ And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more versions.
- All types of currencies;
Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
A) After purchasing Home Budget Manager Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in Home Budget Manager Lite version settings. And then come back to full version settings and restore the data from lite version.
Home Budget Manager is an integration of Accounts , Bills and Budget. Home Budget Manager help you to track your expenses, incomes, bills and always stay with-in budget. Menu Screen designed in way to do your things in most easy way and as quick as possible.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Calendar view for bills.
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Retirement/401k Calculator - Calculates how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
TVM calculation - Computes future value of money based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
Moreover, it gives options to:
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Text (SMS) calculation results to any mobile phone.
NOTE: For a complete range of financial calculations, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: financial planner, 401k, future value, future calculation, future worth.
From the reviews:
"Great app, best spending tracker I've found"
"I really like the simplicity of this app"
"Everything you could ask for and more!"
With MoneyWise it's easy to register your expenses on the go. Using graphs and filters you get an overview of spending patterns and can also drill down to see details. For more in-depth analysis of your financial situation you can easily export all data to your computer and import it to a spreadsheet application such as Excel.
Setting a budget is the best way to get a grip of your spendings and make sure your expenses are in line with your target. Popular budgets items are "Grocery expenses", "Transportation" and "Eating out". Budgets can be set on a monthly, weekly or biweekly bases with the option to shift the starting day of month or week. You decide yourself which transactions are included in each budget item using a filter.
MoneyWise is the only money management app that supports tagging transactions with labels. You should always assign an expense category to each transaction to get a good structure of your spending, but labels add a whole new dimension when filtering the data. Example of labels are "work", "private", "charity", "vacation", project codes or client names.
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, French, Italian, Swedish and Norwegian
✔ Supports all currencies (e.g. $, €, £, ₩, ¥, kr, R$)
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Budgets with weekly, biweekly or monthly budget periods and configurable starting day
✔ Password protection
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses using labels
✔ Filter by categories and labels
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Export data to a spreadsheet application (such as Excel)
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Split a transaction over multiple categories
✔ Use sub categories
Keywords: [money tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, save money, budget tracker, log spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, budget book, currency, euro, dollar, pound, bank, mobile banking, receipt, gastos, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope]