You have a dream or just a plan? It costs some money? Let Goals List keep it!
* Create and view your goals
* Put a widget to your home screen and access your goals more easily [new]
* Assign pictures to your goals to make them feel more real
* Download pictures from the internet or take your own photos
* Track your progress in reaching the goal as a stylish battery view
* Choose recently used currencies from the top of the currency list
Support the project. Click on banners!
- Enter Present Value of goal, number of years remain, rate of return and inflation
- Gives Future value of goal, monthly investment required or lump sum investment.
- Setting for Currency Symbol, Default Rate of Return and Inflation
Present Value: 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain: 15 Years
Rate of Return (%): 12
Inflation (%): 7
Future Value: 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment: 4,374
Lump sum Investment: 4, 03,252
Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,374 per month or lump sum invest 4, 03,252.
NOTICE: IF YOU HAVE AN EBT CARD FROM ANOTHER PROVIDER AND THERE IS NO APP FOR THAT PLEASE CONTACT US AT W2CYK@RFINDER.NET...we will create one! TX
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW
Many states use EPPICARD®* debit cards for distributing child support payments to custodial parents as well as many other kinds of payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for EPPICARD® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Now gives users access to statements too!
I am a single parent. I collect child support on an EPPICARD® and after years of not being able to get my balance without paying 50 cents every time or spending 5 minutes trying to go to the www.eppicard.com website on my phone, I finally broke down and created this App. I liked it so much I wrote it for iPhones too and shared it with you.
iPhone version available in app store!
We currently support the following EPPICARD® debit card programs:
Alabama DHR-CSE, Alabama DIR, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico CSE, New Mexico UI, New Mexico CYFD, New York, Ohio Child Support, Ohio Cash Benefits, Oklahoma UI, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania L&I, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
© ITWeRKS 2012
* Note: EPPIC® and EPPICARD® are registered trademarks of ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with either ACS Marketing, LP or Xerox Business Services, LLC.
Notice: This is not an EPPICARD® authorized app; however, we are currently negotiating with ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC to make this an EPPICARD® authorized app. By purchasing this app you accept full responsibility for its use. This app uses standard SSL secure encryption for all information sent over the internet. No information is ever stored outside of your mobile device; we do not log, collect, distribute, or use any personal information. The publishers are not responsible for any actions by EPPICARD® or its management to discontinue your access to your information through this app.
Our intuitive yet very powerful app will provide you with a strategic and forward-looking perspective on your finances helping you with an automatic yet very reliable budgeting tools.
Simply set the list of big purchases you need or are considering to buy and FINANCIAL ADVISOR will instantly give you the dates when you have enough cash for it without risking getting into debt or damaging savings.
As for regular items and essentials (those types of expenses, which you cannot cancel or postpone), the FINANCIAL ADVISOR does not make you waste your time planning for it manually. Instead it budgets them automatically based on the your past expenses data. As you track your expenses the tool learns your habits and becomes more accurate in its cash flow projections.
The tool gives an instant clear answer to your questions:
1) when is it possible for me to make particular purchases without cash flow risks?
2) how much money is really available for me to spend without threatening other planned items?
[THE BEST CHOICE TO GOVERN YOUR FINANCES]
• Get a realistic and easy to read financial plan
• Make estimates on the go, evaluate various options, rearrange your financial priorities by one click without the struggle of cumbersome budget tables
• Get reasonable and cold-headed advice about
- vacation planning
- shopping expenditures
- saving for home repairs
- considering a loan
• The app builds precise daily cash flow projections rather than popular rough month-to-month ones (as one needs food, gasoline and cell-phone everyday!)
• There are no nonsense graphs or cumbersome dashboards not providing any value
• Full expense tracking functionality: journals, reports, customizable expense types, cash reconciliations, export to CSV etc.
• No need to guess what your daily/monthly needs are (which is difficult and unreliable). You track what you spend, spend what you need, and automatically get a truly realistic budget. Don’t waste your time on budgeting food or gas - you can’t say “no” when you need it anyway.
• Very intuitive graphic presentation of prospective cash flow
• Support of all currencies
• Up to 10 years planning horizon
Money, Budget, Finances, Account, Savings account, Current account, Transaction, budgeting, Budget, Finance, Wallet, housekeeping book, cash flow, cash, expenses, home bookkeeping, personal budget, personal finance, money tracking, finance, accounting, budget manager, budget tracker, budgeting, cash organizer, financial goals, financial planning, home accounting, home finances, money, money management, money saver, purchases, save money, savings, savings tracker, shopping list, wallet, wish-list, model, projection
Are you buying a car, or a home? Do you want to calculate savings, or simply wants to know the best way to pay off credit cards debt? Try this powerful all-in-one Loan and Mortgage calculator that can help finding cost effective way of making mortgage payments, manage schedules and at the same time can assist you setting investment goals.
Interested in knowing further about this financial calculator; here it is...
This financial planner lets you to:
- Calculate future value of investments based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
- Calculate how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off multiple credit cards while minimizing overall interest.
- Know which credit card is costing you the most in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month (or one-time) and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule for credit card debts, home mortgage (Fixed, ARM and Balloon), auto loan and more.
- Calculate PMI fixed rate mortgages with automatic drop in monthly payment once LTV becomes 80%.
- Mortgage Points calculation; find out whether or not it is worth buying points.
- See snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Determine impact of making extra payment on your loan, which can dramatically reduce the cost of loan.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export amortization schedule in CSV format directly to your box account.
[This app is also available on the Amazon App Store]
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules, home mortgage, future value, 401k,
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Expected Inflation and rate of returns on your investments.
Present Value : 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain : 15 Years
Rate of Return (%) : 12
Inflation (%) : 7
Future Value (Inflation 7%) : 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment : 4,418
Lump sum Investment : 4, 03,252
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum investment of 4, 03,252 today to achieve the future value.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, and Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses : 1, 99,465
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,815
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education expenses etc) are 30000, You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,815 per month.
2. SIP Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments .It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Monthly SIP Amount 5,000
Tenure (Years) 10
Rate Of Return (CAGR) 12.0%
Investment Amount 6, 00,000
Maturity Value 11, 50,193
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
3. Loan EMI Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Loan Amount 25, 00,000
Loan Tenure (Months 240
Interest Rate 10.5%
Total Interest Paid 34, 90,287
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
We provide great exchange rates and great service. Our sending fees are very low, saving you money as well.
Store your beneficiaries and just pay by debit card or bank transfer - it is very easy.
If you do not have an account please sign up here:
You can use this App to send money on the go - simple!
- Ability to create monthly "Track" expenses
- Add photos, description on each item that you bought
- Add payment types list such as Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
- Add item category types like Food, Clothing, Gadgets, etc.
- Add lock security pattern
Don't forget to leave your feedbacks, suggestions and comments!
You can send your audio feedbacks by selecting the Feedback option from the
Special thanks to Logo Instant for providing the free application logo.
App review - "Excellent. Really easy to use... Can't wait till every business gets involved, will make life really easy."
It works with all Visa and MasterCards whether credit or debit. Enter your card details once when setting up the account then push pay to make a transaction securely in seconds, you are in complete control of the payment process.
Is Pushpay™ Secure? YES!
Pushpay™ has gone to great lengths to be very secure, all information is safely encrypted and stored behind multi-layers of advanced bank level security. No card details are stored on the phone. Pushpay™ is fully PCI compliant, which are the standards set by Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners. If you lose your phone you can freeze your account and no transactions can be made without your passcode.
Select who you want to pay, how much you want to send them, push pay, enter your passcode and that’s it, transaction complete!
Find organizations easily with GPS or text search. Favorite them for easy reference later on.
Securely log into the Pushpay™ website to see a list of your recent transactions, update your details (including credit/debit card) or freeze your account.
Know a business that doesn't have Pushpay™ and should, tell them about it – it will make both your lives easier!
Pushpay™ for BUSINESSES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Organizations that get paid immediately have a higher cash flow. Removing any barriers to payment is key to generating sales in today’s increasingly cashless society. Innovative businesses can grow customer loyalty and increase consumer engagement – gaining an edge over competitors.
Contact the team at Pushpay™ for further details and information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
With one touch, lock your card when you're not using it and turn it on instantly when you're ready to pay.
Get instant alerts for all of your debit card transactions or customize the alerts based on your preferences.
Keep track of your expenses, tag transactions and add notes. Check real-time account balances, receive low balance notifications and transfer funds between your accounts safely from your phone.
Click on the License Agreement link below to view this app’s terms and conditions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
CARD.com cardholders can use our smartphone apps to gain access to their card information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Check your balance
* View your account activity on the transaction history screen
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Find nearby surcharge-free ATMs
* Get instructions and routing number / DDA number for setting up direct deposit, Paypal, and bank transfer connections.
* Get access to support resources
Your CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
The maps feature doesn't work well on Android 2.3. We're working to make that a better experience in the future.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
Keep track of your money with the Control (TM) Card mobile banking app. Check your balance in just a few seconds, see your recent transactions, find the closes reload location or call Customer Service with one tap - all from your phone!
Brands you can trust.
When BET and NetSpend agreed to create the Control (TM) Prepaid MasterCard we knew it had to be more than just a debit card. So we specifically designed it to help you manage all aspects of your money. Successfully controlling your finances can be the difference between getting by and getting ahead and the companies behind the Control Card are committed to helping you reach your goals.
Our program makes this process easy and interesting, while concentrating your attention to earnings and what you can do in order to get more in the future, rather than spend hours analyzing past events.
There are many useful tools in the program:
- Unlimited customized categories for all main asset groups: cash, bank account, deposits, bonds, funds, stocks, real estate, loans
- Customized goals: target in future, target in current terms, annual interest return
- Graphs and diagrams, including pie charts
- Multiple currency support
- Friendly user interface
- Adjustable width and font
- Easy data input
- Password protection
- Incorporated Help
- Create a archive copy
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc
• After you've finished a job, enter your customer’s MasterCard or Visa debit or credit card details and email address.
• The payment will be processed and accepted, and your customer will be emailed a receipt.
• GPS tracker to record time and place of each payment
• Fast, easy, and convenient for both you and your customers
• You’ll need to be a Fetch customer with Kiwibank to activate this App