I am asthmatic and I visit an allergist since childhood. Each visit starts with the same question:
"How have you been?"
I never know what to answer because my memory is short.
I needed a way to easily remember my difficulties and this is exactly what Asthma Logger does. With help of Asthma Logger application I can give my allergist new information which she can use to choose right treatment.
The application allows to log two event types:
How are you today - choosing one of options "perfect", "not bad", "bad".
SOS spray application - each time you apply an SOS spray (Ventolin, Berodual, ..) you log it.
Logged data are available for browsing or generating a medical PDF report and send it to your doctor.
Correct functioning and sense of the application depends on how responsibly are you logging the events. Asthma Logger was designed to make the logging as easy and simple as possible.
Asthma Logger is available for mobile phones with Android 2.1 and above.
The collected data are always available in the form of an interactive graphic. The peak flow values (asthma traffic light system) can be acquired individually.
The recorded data can be in a few simple steps, your doctor will be notified in the form of a standardized report by e-mail. ** The graphical representation of the data shows any time how your asthma has developed and may be useful for planning the next consultation with your doctor to help.
Scientific studies show that the health problems faced by asthma sufferers can be almost completely brought under control with careful monitoring.
AsthmaCheck offers perfect monitoring:
- electronic peak flow record
- individual medication planer
- notifications of peak flow readings, checks and medication
- clear overview of your asthma record: as list, chart or diary
- functional and intuitive user interface
- symptom control with a simple 5-point check (GINA)
- smoking and sport tracking
- comprehensive statistical evaluation
- export data as PDF, CSV or as plain text in an email
AsthmaCheck will mean less discomfort and reduced medication. The aim of modern asthma therapies is to completely bring the illness under control using as little medication as possible. AsthmaCheck will help you optimally record your data and reduce your medication.
Clear data record
AsthmaCheck helps patients to help themselves. The App was specially developed by pulmonary specialists to assist patients to optimally and independently manage their illness. Thanks to the App’s intuitive user interface and its simple design and icons, patients have a clear record of their readings, allowing them to keep a careful eye on their asthma
Let AsthmaCheck remind you of medication, checks or your peak flow readings to specific point of times. AsthmaCheck will also remind you in case of low amount of medicine.
Regular symptom check
Monitor your success with AsthmaCheck. In order to help you to systematically monitor your asthma, AsthmaCheck provides you with a simple 5-point check – in accordance with the Global Initiative for Asthma GINA – that you can run regularly.
Install AsthmaCheck today on your Android Phone, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and experience how modern monitoring can help you improve your life with asthma.
Contact for support, questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment of acute symptoms is usually with an inhaled short-acting beta-2 agonist (such as salbutamol). Symptoms can be prevented by avoiding triggers, such as allergens and irritants, and by inhaling corticosteroids. Leukotriene antagonists are less effective than corticosteroids and thus less preferred.
The prevalence of asthma has increased significantly since the 1970s. As of 2009, 300 million people were affected worldwide. In 2009 asthma caused 250,000 deaths globally. Despite this, with proper control of asthma with step down therapy, prognosis is generally good.
Emergências Clínicas: Condutas & Drogas: “Tenha em mãos todo o conteúdo de consulta necessário em um único aplicativo. Mais do que simplificando... Revolucionando!”
eBook: O Emergências Clínicas é um grande guia para o atendimento de emergência. Inclui todos os grandes temas clínicos do atendimento de emergência, descritos de forma direta, visando a praticidade e confiabilidade de informação. Lista de temas:
✔ Emergências Cardiovasculares: Crise Hipertensiva; Sínd. Coronarianas Agudas; Dissecção Aórtica; Insuficiência Cardíaca Aguda; Edema Agudo de Pulmão; Pericardite Aguda; Fibrilação Atrial e Flutter; Taquiarritmias; Bradiarritmias;
✔ Emergências Respiratórias: SARA; Asma; DPOC; Tromboembolismo Pulmonar;
✔ Emergências Neurológicas: Acidente Vascular Encefálico; Crise Epiléptica; Delirium;
✔ Emergências Infecciosas: Sepse; Pneumonia Comunitária; Meningoencefalite; Endocardite; Infecções de Trato Urinário; Dengue; Leptospirose;
✔ Emergências Diversas: Anafilaxia; Complicações do Diabetes; Assistência Inicial ao Parto;
✔ Sinais e Sintomas: Cefaleia; Dispneia; Dor Torácica; Febre e Hipertermia; Hipoglicemia; Síncope;
✔ Suporte ao Paciente Grave: PCR e ACLS; Choque; Coma; Insuf. Respiratória Aguda; Insuficiência Renal Aguda.
Muito mais que um Ebook: Fuja dos aplicativos que entulham centenas de recursos desnecessários, mais uma vez a PEBmed se compromete com a clareza e praticidade e oferece as calculadoras mais relevantes para o atendimento de emergência, estruturadas em categorias de fácil compreensão e interface de uso simples. Todo conteúdo, obviamente, construído em cima do objetivo final do aplicativo, o atendimento de emergências:
✔ Medicações: Ajuste Renal por Dose; Ajuste Renal por Intervalo; Bloq. Neuromusculares; Equivalência de Corticóides; Equivalência de Benzodiazepínicos; Taxa de Infusão de Glicose;
✔ Paciente Crítico: Apache II; Escore SOFA; Escala de Glasgow (Coma); Escore de Child-Pugh; Escore de MELD; Contagem de Neutrófilos; Escore de Hipertermia;
✔ Suporte Clínico;
✔ Emergências Cardiovasculares: Escore Grace no IAM; Escore TIMI no IAM SSST; Escore TIMI no IAM CSST; Escore CHADS2; Escore de Wells para TVP; Escore de Wells para TEP; Critérios de Duke (Endocardite); QT corrigido (ECG);
✔ Emergências Respiratórias: Escore CURB-65 (Pneumonia); Escore PSI (Pneumonia); Peak Flow Estimado (Asma); Relação P/F (SARA); Lesão Pulmonar (SARA).
GUIA DE DROGAS: Incluímos exclusivo guia com mais de 270 drogas de uso clínico. Mais uma vez, nosso compromisso é com a simplicidade e qualidade de informação, você pode consultar a droga que procura por ordem alfabética, através de ferramenta de busca ou até mesmo pelo seu uso clínico. Para facilitar ainda mais, pode marcar sua drogas favoritas e acessá-las com maior facilidade através do menu principal de drogas.
COMPÊNDIO DE APLICATIVOS: Mais do que um aplicativo, adquirindo o iEmergências o usuário estará economizando em diversos aplicativos da App Store que oferecem individualmente alguns de nossos recursos. O iEmergências inclui, além do Ebook mais completo em emergências clínicas: coletânea de calculadoras especialmente selecionadas; o maior guia direcionado de drogas de uso clínico; e recursos exclusivos que facilitam a experiência do usuário no uso do aplicativo (favoritos, busca dentro do texto, busca de drogas).
and traceable even after many months, allowing you to return to your physician exactly the type and
severity of symptoms suffered even after time.
You can record daily, for all periods desired, allergic symptoms related to the nose, eyes, respiratory
system, to answer questions on quality of life (QoL) due to allergic disease and evaluate using a VAS (Visual
Analogue Scale), your daily state of health / illness.
You can see your daily symptoms represented in graphical format used by scores worldwide
(Rhinoconjunctivitis Total Symptom Score [RTSS], Asthma score, QoL and VAS) allowing you to monitor your
These same graphs will be generated in pdf format that you can print and/or send by mail to your doctor or
health care professional/specialist so that he can take care of you in the best possible way.
- Access via login
- Accurate and easy user interface
- Daily recording of symptoms by the symbolism of the smile
- Registration of the following symptoms:
> Eye: itching, tearing and redness/burning.
> Nose: sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, itchy.
> Respiratory System: coughing after exercise, breath with whistling and/or wheezing, wheezing/ shortness of eath, sense of oppression/chest tightness.
> Disturbed sleep due to asthma and/or hay fever.
> Unscheduled visit to the doctor or to the emergency room for asthma.
> Limitation of daily activities and/or problems at work / school due to hay fever.
> VAS (visual analogue scale) from 0 (very well) to 10 (worse than that I cannot stand).
- Graphical display of (1) eye-nasal symptoms (RTSS), (2) respiratory asthma, (3) and QoL (4) of the SEA.
- For each chart is described how it is calculated and how the result should be interpreted.
- The background of the graph is colored with three bands of different colors (green, yellow, red)
corresponding to the symptoms’ severity.
- Shortcuts through button to display the time of registration: last week, last 15 days, last month, last two
- List of the registration periods made.
- Ability to select the start date and end of the recording to display
- Button for creating real-time PDF with charts of RTSS and dell'Asthma score, and description, with the
percentage of days recorded in the period.
- Learning contents adapted to kids and teenagers
- Up to 5 modules of information
- English and Spanish voices
- Up to 8 different games to help understanding the medical contents (puzzle, alphabet soup, find the differences, make pairs...)
The educational path, medical content and artwork are made by the Pediatrics Service at the Hospital Universitario San Carlos de Madrid (Spain) and supervised by the Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria at HCSC
This information will assist in guiding treatment choices and help to identify factors that may worsen or improve your symptoms.
• Capture detailed diary entries for food, drink, medication, bowel movements, symptoms, emotions and exercise using your smartphone or tablet.
• Generate a PDF report from your diary entries and email this from the app to yourself or your doctor, or save simply save the PDF directly to your device.
• Set custom alert notifications to remind you to make diary entries at certain times of the day.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 100+ terminologies related to Asthma with its short description/meaning, which will enable you to better understand myths, facts, and statistics about Asthma.
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share term to your friends and family through mail
Asthma Buddy is a take-anywhere reminder of your day-to-day asthma medications. This easy to use app can help you to recognise if your asthma is getting worse and tell you what to do in response.
For parents or carers of children with asthma, this handy app enables you store a number of different action plans on the one device. You can quickly swap from one profile to another to view medications for each individual. The addition of a journal means you can also track their asthma symptoms and triggers.
The Asthma Buddy app enables you to:
• Record your preventer and reliever medication plan and reference peak flow values (if used) for when you are feeling well, not well or worse.
• Know what to do in case of an emergency including easy access to the First Aid for Asthma instructions right on your smartphone.
• If you are a parent or carer of someone with asthma, you can record the action plans for yourself and people with asthma in your care.
• Email a PDF copy of any of these action plans to your doctor or yourself.
• Use the journal to record asthma symptoms, possible triggers or regular peak flow measurements. You can keep track of what to look out for and what triggers to avoid, or print out the entries via email to discuss with your doctor.
• Record and access the contact details for your Doctor or Emergency contact person.
• Access the National Asthma Council website and our library of How-To videos including clips showing the correct use of various asthma and COPD inhalers.
• Links to the Sensitive Choice website which has information about hundreds of products and services that may be better choices for people with asthma and allergies.
Asthma action plans are one of the most effective asthma management tools available. If you or someone you are responsible for has asthma, ask your doctor about developing a personal asthma action plan that can be uploaded into Asthma Buddy on your smartphone.
Follow your asthma action plan for:
• More days without asthma symptoms
• Fewer days off work or school
• Fewer asthma attacks
• Reduced need to use your reliever puffer
• Fewer hospital visits.
If you would like more information on how Asthma Buddy can help you manage your asthma, visit www.nationalasthma.org.au/asthmabuddy
About the National Asthma Council Australia
We are a not-for-profit organisation working to improve health outcomes and quality of life for people with asthma. As the national authority on asthma, we are committed to sharing the latest information on asthma with all members of the asthma community, including people with asthma and their carers, health professionals, patient support organizations, the health industry, and government agencies.
Terms and Conditions
This Application is not intended for emergencies - if you require assistance in an emergency, dial 000.
If you are under 18 years of age, please ensure you have gained your parent or guardian's consent before you use this app.
More from developer
1. Guide to baby growth month by month
2. Records of baby growth and graph display
3. Vaccination information and alarm for the schedule
4. Baby diary using memos and pictures
5. Quick and easy anywhere, anytime
1. Guide to baby and mother status week by week.
2. Explanation on tests.
3. Diary to record your weight and blood pressure and view as a graph.
4. Schedule panel shows recorded schedule.
5. Quick and easy guide on essential information.
This application lets you know basic manner for the family in mourning and
manage schedule funeral proceedings.
1. 'Funeral Manners' with tips
2. 'Funeral Proceedings' in details
3. 'My Schedule' for chief mourner
5. Introduction to 'Samsung Funeral'
This application is helpful if you got cancer and trying to overcome it.
Cancer planner by Samsung Medical Center manages your schedule for treatment and gives helpful information on treatment information.
1. 'Schedule' manages your schedule for treatment
2. 'Understanding of Cancer Treatment' gives information on cancer and treatment
3. 'Control after Treatment' gives information on management of daily life after treatment
4. 'Diary' records your memo and pictures to remember something clearly