아토피피부염은 유전적 소인과 환경적 요인에 의하여 발생하며, 소아 청소년의 15~20%가 앓게되는 흔한 알레르기 질환입니다. 잦은 악화와 만성화로 삶의 질이 저하되는 질환으로, 급성 치료 뿐 아니라 만성 관리를 위한 환자교육이 중요합니다.
힐링차일드 소아 아토피피부염 어플리케이션은
아토피로 고생하는 아이에게 완치에 대한 자신감을 심어주고,
안타까운 마음으로 아이를 바라보는 보호자에게 정확한 내용을 숙지시키며,
보호자가 일상에서 아토피피부염 관련 생활 정보를 수시로 입력함으로써
의료진에게 누적된 정보를 제공하여 진단 및 진료에 활용할 수 있습니다.
• 위치정보를 활용한 보건정보(꽃가루지수, 천식-폐질환지수, 피부질환가능지수 등)를 제공함으로 외부 환경에 유연하게 대처할 수 있습니다.
• 피부노트, 식품일기, 수면장애, 아토피 체크리스트 등을 매일 기록함으로써 자가 관리 및 호전도 체크가 가능합니다.
• 증상, 진단, 치료, 예방의 카테고리로 손쉽게 정보에 접근할 수 있습니다.
• 질환 정보 제공과 질의응답, 게임을 통한 O,X퀴즈, 피부노트 작성 등 재미를 겸비한 질환 교육 자료를 제공합니다.
♥사람과 사람 사이의 네트워크를 통해 더 많은 부가가치를 창출하고 함께 성장하는 선순환 사회를 지향하는, 애드밸룬이 만들었습니다♥
"본 어플리케이션은 미래창조과학부의 디지털선도형 콘텐츠코리아 랩 지원사업으로 제작 되었습니다"
- 제작지원 : 미래창조과학부
- 수행기관 : 한국전파진흥협회, 경기콘텐츠진흥원, 애드밸룬
In een update die binnenkort verschijnt geeft Pollenradar je inzicht in welke pollen voor jou specifiek extra vervelend zijn. De pollenradar geeft je meer grip op je hooikoorts. Installeer de Hooikoorts Pollenradar App, zodat je altijd op de hoogte bent!
Allerfre website: www.allerfre.nl
and traceable even after many months, allowing you to return to your physician exactly the type and
severity of symptoms suffered even after time.
You can record daily, for all periods desired, allergic symptoms related to the nose, eyes, respiratory
system, to answer questions on quality of life (QoL) due to allergic disease and evaluate using a VAS (Visual
Analogue Scale), your daily state of health / illness.
You can see your daily symptoms represented in graphical format used by scores worldwide
(Rhinoconjunctivitis Total Symptom Score [RTSS], Asthma score, QoL and VAS) allowing you to monitor your
These same graphs will be generated in pdf format that you can print and/or send by mail to your doctor or
health care professional/specialist so that he can take care of you in the best possible way.
- Access via login
- Accurate and easy user interface
- Daily recording of symptoms by the symbolism of the smile
- Registration of the following symptoms:
> Eye: itching, tearing and redness/burning.
> Nose: sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, itchy.
> Respiratory System: coughing after exercise, breath with whistling and/or wheezing, wheezing/ shortness of eath, sense of oppression/chest tightness.
> Disturbed sleep due to asthma and/or hay fever.
> Unscheduled visit to the doctor or to the emergency room for asthma.
> Limitation of daily activities and/or problems at work / school due to hay fever.
> VAS (visual analogue scale) from 0 (very well) to 10 (worse than that I cannot stand).
- Graphical display of (1) eye-nasal symptoms (RTSS), (2) respiratory asthma, (3) and QoL (4) of the SEA.
- For each chart is described how it is calculated and how the result should be interpreted.
- The background of the graph is colored with three bands of different colors (green, yellow, red)
corresponding to the symptoms’ severity.
- Shortcuts through button to display the time of registration: last week, last 15 days, last month, last two
- List of the registration periods made.
- Ability to select the start date and end of the recording to display
- Button for creating real-time PDF with charts of RTSS and dell'Asthma score, and description, with the
percentage of days recorded in the period.
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Scientific studies show that the health problems faced by asthma sufferers can be almost completely brought under control with careful monitoring.
AsthmaCheck offers perfect monitoring:
- electronic peak flow record
- individual medication planer
- notifications of peak flow readings, checks and medication
- clear overview of your asthma record: as list, chart or diary
- functional and intuitive user interface
- symptom control with a simple 5-point check (GINA)
- smoking and sport tracking
- comprehensive statistical evaluation
- export data as PDF, CSV or as plain text in an email
AsthmaCheck will mean less discomfort and reduced medication. The aim of modern asthma therapies is to completely bring the illness under control using as little medication as possible. AsthmaCheck will help you optimally record your data and reduce your medication.
Clear data record
AsthmaCheck helps patients to help themselves. The App was specially developed by pulmonary specialists to assist patients to optimally and independently manage their illness. Thanks to the App’s intuitive user interface and its simple design and icons, patients have a clear record of their readings, allowing them to keep a careful eye on their asthma
Let AsthmaCheck remind you of medication, checks or your peak flow readings to specific point of times. AsthmaCheck will also remind you in case of low amount of medicine.
Regular symptom check
Monitor your success with AsthmaCheck. In order to help you to systematically monitor your asthma, AsthmaCheck provides you with a simple 5-point check – in accordance with the Global Initiative for Asthma GINA – that you can run regularly.
Install AsthmaCheck today on your Android Phone, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and experience how modern monitoring can help you improve your life with asthma.
Contact for support, questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Love it. Helps with keeping track of kids illness”
“Excellent app. allows me to keep track of my family's medical history without clogging up my general calendar”
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands:
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor visits, appointments and prescribed medication with relation to problem
* Acts as a real Health Diary (a.k.a. Health Book, Medical Diary or Health Journal). Can also be used as menstruation tracker.
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed record of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (Report medication type, sickness days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and more)
• Great for any person responsible for tracking symptoms of others (as a mom and dad, your elderly parents, chronically sick child etc.)
* As some of our users do - keep track of sick pets too!
* Includes configurable reminders (can be used as simple medication reminder)
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
* Have your EMR - Electronic medical record - handy at all times
* Highest rated android app of its kind
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
For FAQs and more visit our website:
Permissions: "External USB" is for backup, "Boot" is for allowing notifications, "Network state" is required to offer the right features when network is available and "billing" is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
Le laboratoire ALK en partenariat avec le RNSA lance ArbrallergiK, une nouvelle application pratique, interactive et intuitive. ArbrallergiK permet d'identifier, grâce à un arbre décisionnel simple, les arbres les plus courants en France et tout connaitre de leur potentiel allergisant.
Grâce à l’application interactive ArbrallergiK, vous pourrez apprendre à identifier ces arbres et obtenir des conseils pour essayer d'éviter de vous exposer à leurs pollens.
Différentes rubriques sont accessibles depuis la page d'accueil :
-"Je suis devant un arbre": grâce à une photo de la feuille et à des questions simples, apprenez à identifier un arbre parmi les 36 espèces les plus courantes en France.
-"Les cartes polliniques": propose un aperçu visuel des zones de pollinisation pour un arbre donné.
-"Tous les arbres": feuille, fruit, écorce, devenez incollable sur les différentes espèces présentées et manipulez la feuille en 3D temps réel pour découvrir son évolution au cours des saisons!
-"Mes photos d'arbre: un album regroupant les clichés et commentaires de l'utilisateur.
-Une rubrique "allergie" où sont apportées des réponses aux questions les plus fréquentes sur les allergies.
A propos de ALK : laboratoire danois de Recherche et Développement, leader mondial dans les traitements d’immunothérapies spécifiques (ou désensibilisation). ALK met à disposition du corps médical et des patients allergiques des produits destinés au diagnostic et au traitement de la rhino-conjonctivite et de l’asthme allergiques.
A propos du RNSA: Le RNSA (Réseau National de Surveillance Aérobiologique) est une association loi 1901 qui a une mission d'intérêt publique consistant à évaluer le risque allergique lié aux particules biologiques présentes dans l'air. Créé en 1996, le RNSA est composé d'un conseil d'administration, d'un conseil scientifique, d'un centre de coordination et d'un centre de formation.
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical images of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Add images to the patient's record and share them with your team
Medical notes (EMR)
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
My Medication Diary is an app that not only reminds you to take your medication on time but a comprehensive diary to keep tab of every aspect of the medications you are taking now and were taking before.
It is simple to use, easy to reference yet comprehensive.
• This app helps you with the medications you are taking:
o The name, dosage or number, how you are going to take it (e.g. pills or injections), the number of times per day, the time you need to take it and the duration you need to take it.
o It alerts and reminds you at the time you need to take it.
• You are able to keep a history of all the medications you were on before.
• You can keep a history of all the medications you are allergic to and the type of allergy you had with a particular medication.
• There is a special window for you to write about your medications or write your personal health notes.
• This app is password protected.
Please note. My Medication Diary is an app to aid you with your medications. However, you should still record and remember aspects of your medications despite this app.
You or your child suffers from Atopic Dermatitis (AD) or Atopic Eczema. Use the PO-SCORAD and you will be able to assess the intensity, the extent and the associated symptoms of your eczema. Assessing means to know your disease better and treating it more efficiently.
Every week or when you need, you will be able to calculate your score and send it to your Doctor who can see how you are getting on between two visits.
The PO-SCORAD was created and validated by the European Task Force on Atopic Dermatitis.
Texts and drawings were produced by Prof. Jean-François Stalder and the Foundation for Atopic Dermatitis.
Illustrations belong to the Foundation for Atopic Dermatitis.
1. 뉴스 - 다양한 언론사의 건강, 헬스, 뷰티, 의료, 의학, 제약관련 뉴스제공
2. 병원 – 진료과별, 지역별 병원 검색과 추천병원 상세정보 제공
3. 상담 – 진료과별 마이닥터 전문상담의사와 의료상담
4. 치료 – 진료과별 궁금한 수술방법과 치료방법 정보제공
5. 건강 – 의학백과, 자가진단, 메디컬 커뮤니티, 응급안전, 의약품검색 정보제공
6. 리뷰 – 고객들의 다양한 병원, 건강용품, 뷰티제품의 리뷰제공
7. 쇼핑 – 건강용품, 건강식품, 뷰티제품 판매정보 제공
8. 이벤트 – 다양한 제품과 병원이벤트를 만나보세요!
[마이닥터 의학백과 주요 진료과목]
치과, 안과, 피부과, 성형외과, 내과, 소아과, 외과, 비뇨기과, 정신과, 산부인과, 이비인후과, 정형외과, 가정의학과, 한의원, 피부과
[ 마이닥터 의학백과 수술 및 치료정보]
자가측정법 - 심혈관질환 고혈압 우울증 스트레스 약물중독평가 알코올중독증 간암, 폐암, 유방암, 위암, 당뇨병, 시력검사,
수술정보 - 성형외과수술(코성형, 눈성형, 가슴성형), 안과수술(라식, 라섹, 노안, 시력교정), 치과수술(치아교정, 치아미백, 치아미백, 양악수술), 피부과수술(주름제거, 아토피, 비염, 천식, 알레르기, 필러, 보톡스, 제모, 모발이식, 피부질환) 산부인과 수술(자궁경부암, 불임치료, 요실금, 자궁근종, 배란일 계산, 골다공증) 치매, 주의력결핍(ADHD), 응급처치 정보.
* 마이닥터 의학백과 어플은 마이닥터 서비스와 통합되었으며 하나의 회원계정으로 마이닥터 관련 모든 어플과 웹, 모바일에서 공통으로 사용 가능합니다.
* 마이닥터 어플의 기능과 컨텐츠는 모두 지적재산권이 등록되어 있으며 제휴 및 문의사항은 전화 또는 마이메뉴의 문의하기를 이용해주세요.
- Découvrez en quelques clics l'ensemble des niveaux de pollen pour les villes autour de vous en Belgique et au Luxembourg
- Consultez les prévisions à une semaine pour vos villes et pollens sélectionnés
- Obtenez des informations (photos, explications) sur les plantes et pollens les plus allergisants
- Trouvez la pharmacie la plus proche de chez vous : géolocalisation automatique ou bien par recherche de code postal.
- Une fonctionnalité « rappels » : n’oubliez plus de prendre vos médicaments. Ajoutez jusqu’à 3 rappels par jour et par médicament.
- Augmentez vos connaissances sur les pollens grâce à notre Quiz
- Consultez nos conseils pollen pour dimininuer vos symptômes
- Programmez des alertes Push pour être alerté en cas de niveau de pollen élevé dans votre ville
Service proposé par MSD Belgium
Conception graphique et développement : Peexeo
History of Present illness
History of Past illness
Personal and Social History
General Physical Examination findings
Systemic Examination findings
Doctor Attended Patient
and last we provide extra notes portion to note other important things
Patient's record can be seen in form of list showing Patient Name, Age and Diagnosis upon clicking show patient whole record in a very easy and beautiful way which can be read in a simple way.
Upcoming version of app will include:
Search facility where you can search patient by Name, Diagnosis, and Phone No.
WiFi and Bluetooth Transfer Facility where one can transfer their patient data to others via Bluetooth and WiFi.
Sign in Option where you can secure your patient data so that no one can change or delete it.
If you like this app, rate it and share it with your friends. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
1. Guide to baby and mother status week by week.
2. Explanation on tests.
3. Diary to record your weight and blood pressure and view as a graph.
4. Schedule panel shows recorded schedule.
5. Quick and easy guide on essential information.
This application is helpful if you got cancer and trying to overcome it.
Cancer planner by Samsung Medical Center manages your schedule for treatment and gives helpful information on treatment information.
1. 'Schedule' manages your schedule for treatment
2. 'Understanding of Cancer Treatment' gives information on cancer and treatment
3. 'Control after Treatment' gives information on management of daily life after treatment
4. 'Diary' records your memo and pictures to remember something clearly
This application lets you know basic manner for the family in mourning and
manage schedule funeral proceedings.
1. 'Funeral Manners' with tips
2. 'Funeral Proceedings' in details
3. 'My Schedule' for chief mourner
5. Introduction to 'Samsung Funeral'
1. Guide to baby growth month by month
2. Records of baby growth and graph display
3. Vaccination information and alarm for the schedule
4. Baby diary using memos and pictures
5. Quick and easy anywhere, anytime