The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
HOW IT WORKS:
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses low-battery-drain sensors & smart algorithms to seamlessly pick up your movements
✔ No extra weight loss devices needed. Noom Walk is the only health and fitness device you need to keep track of your steps
✔ Connect with friends using your Google+, Facebook, or email login. Get support through high fives and comments as you work to reach your weight loss goals
✔ Seamless integration with Noom Coach: Weight Loss Plan to support you as you work to fully develop healthy lifestyle habits
S Fit features:
• Personal Fitness Tracker
Track your fitness progress, complete your exercises and share it.
• Set Personal Goals
Set your personal goal. Start with simple goals and change into a daily healthy lifestyle.
• Stay Motivated
Connect with others with the same passion to achieve a social healthy lifestyle.
• Create Challenges
Challenge your friends to exercise together with our built-in challenge menu.
Compete, share and track achievements together.
• Join Sport Events
Join official sport events available in our calendar. You might win special prizes.
S Fit supports OS Android with various screen resolutions (480x800, 720x1280, and 1080x1920). It has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Note I, and Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, Samsung Galaxy Grand, and Samsung Galaxy Core.
Download NOW and recommend S Fit to your friends and family.
For further information, please visit our website http://www.samsung-fit.com
Email developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
Cancer.Net Mobile includes up-to-date guides on 120 types of cancer, with information about treating cancer, managing side effects, managing the cost of care and living with cancer. Use interactive tools to keep track of questions to ask doctors and record voice answers. Save information about prescribed medications, including photos of labels and bottles (on camera-enabled devices). Track the time and severity of symptoms and side effects.
Cancer.Net Mobile is a companion to the Cancer.Net website, a service of ASCO, the world’s leading professional organization representing cancer physicians. All information on Cancer.Net was developed and approved by cancer doctors who are members of ASCO. Cancer.Net is supported by ASCO’s Conquer Cancer Foundation, which provides funding for breakthrough cancer research, professional education and patient and family support.
This app contains all the common foods can be found in grocery stores which provide rich antioxidants and phytochemicals that can help stave off cancer and some can even help inhibit cancer cell growth
1.1.1 fix bad link
！This app is not medical advise
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Get Active, lose weight, lower your blood pressure, live longer, and feel better. Download now for free and join the millions of users already improving their health with Pacer Pedometer.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and get going
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
-Login with Facebook to find friends faster, or anonymously for more privacy
-Works with friends on Android and iPhone
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
-Connect with, motivate and support other users working on the same habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Weight and BMI tracking so you can see your most important health vitals in a single location, with a simple, clear dashboard and trend analytics
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account. Just authorize Pacer to connect to your MyFitnessPal account, and as long as Pacer is running, your data will also appear in MyFitnessPal without any extra effort.
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization and President’s Fitness Council.
Best of all, Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. So before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
1. Guide to baby and mother status week by week.
2. Explanation on tests.
3. Diary to record your weight and blood pressure and view as a graph.
4. Schedule panel shows recorded schedule.
5. Quick and easy guide on essential information.
1. Guide to baby growth month by month
2. Records of baby growth and graph display
3. Vaccination information and alarm for the schedule
4. Baby diary using memos and pictures
5. Quick and easy anywhere, anytime
This application lets you know basic manner for the family in mourning and
manage schedule funeral proceedings.
1. 'Funeral Manners' with tips
2. 'Funeral Proceedings' in details
3. 'My Schedule' for chief mourner
5. Introduction to 'Samsung Funeral'