* Time and Billing for consulting
* Patient Lists, Billing Codes
* Shopping and Packing Lists
* CRM/Contact Management
* To Do Lists/Task/Project Management
* Sales Numbers
* Recipes, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
* DVD and hobby Collections
* and so much more!
Now available via add-on (In App Billing) purchase- HanDBase Forms Designer for Android. Design powerful customized forms for your databases with a drag and drop interface and the ability to jump between forms to create surveys, multi tabs, and more. Please consider supporting future development and purchase this today!
We offer an online Gallery of predesigned database templates, with thousands of databases to choose from:
With your data stored locally, HanDBase lets you design the databases to meet your specifications. When designing your database, choose from field types including:
* Text and notes
* Calculations and Conditionals
* and more!
Need even more functionality? HanDBase provides support for:
* 128 Bit Encryption of selected fields/databases
* Filter data based on a wide range of parameters
* Quick search directly from the list of records, or run an advanced search
* Create custom views - named sets of filters and field settings for easy recall
* Import and export CSV files
* Run Reports across records with graphs and charts
* Email and synchronize databases between devices
* WiFi Server mode for downloading/uploading/importing/exporting your databases from/to your desktop browser
Want to work with your HanDBase database on your Windows or Mac computer?
* Download a FREE 30 day trial version of one of our optional add-ons, which allow you to create, view and edit your databases on the computer.
* Want to synchronize data between HanDBase on your phone and on your computer? We've got a solution for that. Want to synchronize data between a third party database like Microsoft Access or Filemaker? We've got a solution for that as well.
* Get started with a trial version here: http://ddhsoftware.com/handbaseandroidwin.html
* Check out HanDBase's manual at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/docs/HanDBaseforAndroidUserGuide.pdf
* Visit our forum at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/forum
* Contact us via email at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/support.html
GOOGLE PLAY COMMENTS
When leaving a review for HanDBase in Google Play, please consider that we cannot respond to bug reports or feature requests posted here. If you have a feature request or encounter a bug, please use one of the channels noted below. We also ask that you please consider that positive reviews grow the success of HanDBase in many ways, while bug reports or complaints posted as reviews only serve to slow the growth and ability to fix these problems, by confusing users on the usefulness of the program.
HanDBase for Android supports the ASCII character set only, at this time. Unicode characters are NOT supported.
Every form created by our easy online editor is completely customizable and includes advanced functionality such as GPS location, photo capture, barcode scanning and more. In addition we allow custom scripts to be added to forms to transform them into dynamic, interactive mobile applications with their own custom business logic.
Creating most mobile forms only takes a few minutes with no programming required. However for those who need help creating advanced forms with custom business logic we offer professional services to create forms to meet any unique business requirements.
The DynoForms mobile app is free for all DynoForms.com customers.
Signup and more information available at http://www.dynoforms.com.
The HP iLO Mobile app allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Operate the server power switch.
- Use the Remote Console to interact with the operating system, including BIOS and ROM configuration changes.
- Mount an ISO CD/DVD image. The disk image is available on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot from the disk image and deploy an operating system.
- Launch HP iLO scripts and monitor their progress.
- Access the HP iLO web interface.
- Store the list of servers you want to manage.
- HP ProLiant servers with HP iLO 3 or later are supported.
- You must have network access to the iLOs you want to manage.
- You can connect through a firewall using a VPN or you can open/forward the following ports:
HTTP: Port 80
HTTPS: Port 443
Remote Console: Port 17990
- The following features require an HP iLO Advanced license on the server:
iLO Virtual Media
Remote Console is included on ProLiant Blade servers. A license is required on all other servers.
Scripting is available on all servers, but a license is required for the scripting of certain features such as iLO Virtual Media.
For information about HP iLO and HP iLO Advanced, see http://www.hp.com/go/compareilo.
- The HP iLO Mobile app can consume significant network bandwidth. When using the cellular network, monitor your data use if you do not have an unlimited data plan. Consider using Wi-Fi when possible.
- Does not currently support physical or third party keyboards.
- Does not support iLO 2 systems.
- When viewing remote console, pinch to zoom, press to click and drag, and long-press for right-click.
- Tap the CD icon to mount/unmount a virtual media URL
- Tap the power icon to power on/off/reset the host server
- Tap the health icon to show the iLO web UI.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, and HTC Droid Incredible.