To find the keyboard shortcuts for common commands, look in the menus. To complete an action, press the hotkey indicated.
I am sure your work will be improved much after using these keyboard shortcuts.
NOTE: I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users. If you find any problems, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of giving bad feedback. Thank you.
FX File Explorer is a file manager with optional media, networking, cloud, and root capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The "FX Plus" add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The "Plus" add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free "FX Root" add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Material Design.
* Productivity-oriented layout: The "Home Screen" shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any "Explorer" window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* "Usage View" mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player, pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, and 7zip Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2, .7z)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
* Shell Script Executor
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
* Streaming video playback: Format support is based upon third-party playback software installed on your device. Android typically supports MP4 and 3GP. FX can play AVI, FLV, MKV, and WMV formats *IF* you install third-party players available from the Google Play Store.
* GDrive / GDocs: Cut/pasted documents will be converted to Microsoft Office formats by default. Use "Open With" to download them in the format of your choice.
Have a bug report or question? Please email email@example.com.
You can view data in a convenient tabular form. In this form you can:
1) Select data using condition (filter).
2) Show and hide some columns.
3) Sort data by columns.
Also you can view selected objects on the map.
The built-in features of your device are widely used for editing and using fields of the database. A telephone number you can call, without leaving the application. Photos can be obtained from the camera. To determine location of the object on the map you can use GPS or mobile network.
You can save, restore, migrate database from device to device (currently only all at once), save selected data to a file CSV, For fields of type "text" or "Web site" value can be entered using a barcode reader.
The application can be useful both for work and just for the home.
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the Parallels 2X RDP Client for Android. With the Parallels 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to Parallels 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the Parallels 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and Parallels 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
Parallels 2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about Parallels 2X RDP Client should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not Parallels 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from Parallels 2X, you would need to purchase a Parallels 2X Support Package
* Time and Billing for consulting
* Patient Lists, Billing Codes
* Shopping and Packing Lists
* CRM/Contact Management
* To Do Lists/Task/Project Management
* Sales Numbers
* Recipes, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
* DVD and hobby Collections
* and so much more!
Now available via add-on (In App Billing) purchase- HanDBase Forms Designer for Android. Design powerful customized forms for your databases with a drag and drop interface and the ability to jump between forms to create surveys, multi tabs, and more. Please consider supporting future development and purchase this today!
We offer an online Gallery of predesigned database templates, with thousands of databases to choose from:
With your data stored locally, HanDBase lets you design the databases to meet your specifications. When designing your database, choose from field types including:
* Text and notes
* Calculations and Conditionals
* and more!
Need even more functionality? HanDBase provides support for:
* 128 Bit Encryption of selected fields/databases
* Filter data based on a wide range of parameters
* Quick search directly from the list of records, or run an advanced search
* Create custom views - named sets of filters and field settings for easy recall
* Import and export CSV files
* Run Reports across records with graphs and charts
* Email and synchronize databases between devices
* WiFi Server mode for downloading/uploading/importing/exporting your databases from/to your desktop browser
Want to work with your HanDBase database on your Windows or Mac computer?
* Download a FREE 30 day trial version of one of our optional add-ons, which allow you to create, view and edit your databases on the computer.
* Want to synchronize data between HanDBase on your phone and on your computer? We've got a solution for that. Want to synchronize data between a third party database like Microsoft Access or Filemaker? We've got a solution for that as well.
* Get started with a trial version here: http://ddhsoftware.com/handbaseandroidwin.html
* Check out HanDBase's manual at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/docs/HanDBaseforAndroidUserGuide.pdf
* Visit our forum at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/forum
* Contact us via email at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/support.html
GOOGLE PLAY COMMENTS
When leaving a review for HanDBase in Google Play, please consider that we cannot respond to bug reports or feature requests posted here. If you have a feature request or encounter a bug, please use one of the channels noted below. We also ask that you please consider that positive reviews grow the success of HanDBase in many ways, while bug reports or complaints posted as reviews only serve to slow the growth and ability to fix these problems, by confusing users on the usefulness of the program.
HanDBase for Android supports the ASCII character set only, at this time. Unicode characters are NOT supported.
To use FM PRO Mobile, you need a compatible version of the Field Manager PRO/360 software and a current Customer Care Plan subscription. If you have Field Manager PRO 360, you can access the GPS/GIS functions from your mobile device.
- move information from the field to your home PC securely
- mark out target areas; track your soil testing and geo-referenced photos
- find fields easily with overlay of roads and directions based on real-time and location data
- easily share and upload information from partners, staff and your agronomist
- view satellite imagery of your operation
Mobi Print gives its users the capability to print (bluetooth or wifi) PDF's, Images or Cloud based label formats to Zebra mobile or desktop printers.. You can print labels or receipts and even barcodes!
MobiPrint can be set as the default application for PDF printing, and printing from your app was never made easier through our Android intent.
This app takes printing to a whole new level of ease by using the native functions to print PDF's, Images, or webpages.
1 Click Print - Easy streamline your process by one click printing and staying in your app or website.
PDF Printing - Open PDF's from Mail, Safari, filemaker or another application to print with functionality to print and return to source app.
User Friendly – Mobiprint has tools like Auto-Detect & Auto-Print - easily print and stay within your app with no extra work.
No Drivers or Development needed
Want to print a PDF? ..Use our new is Extension! No development required.
Want to print a webpage?... , using google chrome mobile browser you can save the webpage as PDF and open in Mobi Print.
Want to print an image? ..No Problem, Mobi Print handles .PNG, JPG and .BMP images.
What about just a simple label? ..Mobi works for the small user as well. Design your own label in Zebra Designer or choose from hundreds of stock formats (price tags, inventory tags, asset tags..etc) and dynamically print to that format manually.
What about scanning? ..Mobi has partnered with the leading device sleds, and native support for Zebra handhelds.
Once your label format is selected, you can print variable data to your selected formats or even scan/type data into fields to print. Now you are able to print without the need for a network outside in the field or in remote areas.
In addition, Mobi Print serves an excellent utility for managing Zebra printers, with tools such as firmware updates, speed adjustments, battery notifications, printhead darkness and more.
Have a custom enterprise solution? Inquire about our API from support site.
Need customization or are a developer/manufacturer wanting Mobi Print to work with your app or device? We are here to help, Mobi print has an API that can be integrated into existing frameworks or your iOS app for complete control in your environment, or to add your printers functionality with Mobi.
Devices Supported - See this link -