I don't understand how to use thing and where are my text messages? I dk why but none of my messages are showing up at all and how do I get my text messages app back to working again non of my conversations are in my hang out message app at all where did it go?
Poor performance It missess a lot of individual SMS from a conversation (doesn't extract all) Galaxy S7, free version.
It doesn't look pretty, but it gets the job done. I always use it when I need a backup of my texts.
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Exactlly what I needed. To fjnd the file I used a file explorer. A suggestion would be to make a setting so I can decide where to save the file? But other than it's perfect. I exported as .csv and now I can look at my texts on my computer.
Doesn't save group sms I have Android. This app works fine with sms from/individuals. Doesn't save group sms. This is disappointing.
Just what I need You can convert SMS to csv file, then read it in your computer easily. You able to copy and paste what you need, and edit it with office programs.
* Fix import / restore SMS problem on Android 4.4
* Add Polish translation, thanks to Paweł Rerak
* Bug fixes
* Fix date, time format in Excel format
* Bug fixes
* Add Italian translation, thanks to Leopoldo Saggin
* Add a new feature filter by date
* Fix in & out reverse problem in HTML conversation format