Voice keyer supports repeated sending of a message as often required in contests
Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
This is the first version of Voice Keyer. If you would like to see more features or have ideas to improve Voice Keyer please email me at email@example.com. I would like to hear from you.
* Added context menus for Frequency and Mode fields. Long-press to bring up.
- Ham Radio Deluxe (through the HP IP Server, CAT only, sound can be done through Skype or other IP phone);
- A FT8x7 transceiver connected through Bluetooth or USB cable (bi-directional CAT only, no sound);
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
Keywords: Ham Locator, QSB, QSO, Locator Distance, Mercator Method
This application has a built in database of devices and works offline. The map view uses Google Maps and the map tile availability may depend on the availability of an internet connection.
*** Now includes USA and Canada ***
• Complete database of UK Analog, IRLP, Echolink and D-Star repeaters.
• Growing database of over 35 countries.
• Supports BlueCAT - FT-857 / FT-857 and now ICOM 7000, 7100, 9100
Bluetooth CAT interfaces.
Touch a repeater to instantly set your radio, no more fiddling with
CTCSS,frequency and offsets.
• BlueCAT now available worldwide from ML&S - see www.zbm2.com/BlueCAT
• Use network, GPS or a Locator to find Repeaters.
• No network connection required.
• Displays your locator and selection distance.
• Comprehensive selection, sorting and display options.
• Displays distance, heading and full repeater details.
• Fast and flexible, designed to help Amateur (Ham) radio operators use the world's repeaters.
RepeaterBook (Repeater) will always be free.
If you like the app please review it, if not please email us before leaving a review, as there is no way for us to reply. Thanks!
Please contact us if you have data for your country that you would like added.
Feel free to contact the author via e-mail with any issues you might encounter. If you are not satisfied, you will get a refund, no questions asked. As there is no way to reply to Play user reviews or to see who wrote them, please use e-mail!
To make full use of APRSdroid, you will need an APRS-IS passcode for your callsign. You can request one in advance at http://aprsdroid.org/passcode/
APRSdroid is Open Source Software written in Scala and licensed under the GPLv2.
The APRSdroid features are:
* See what is going on on APRS with the Hub View or on the map
* One-time or periodic position reporting to APRS
* APRS Messaging support
* Get detailed information about a station
* Follow the movement of a station on the map
* Support for GPS and network location
* Bi-directional APRS-IS support via TCP and AFSK
* Unidirectional position reporting via UDP and HTTP
* Bluetooth TNC support (beta quality)
* Status Bar notification when running and for incoming messages
* AFSK decoding via microphone
* Smart beaconing
The following features are planned for the next months:
* Position reporting profiles
* Tablet UI
* USB serial support
APRSdroid requires some permissions on Android: http://aprsdroid.org/permissions/
This application currently supports the following radios:
Displaying the Maidenhead Grid Locator on your Android desktop.
!! ACTIVATE Network location !!
Setup-> Activate location & security
->use wireless networks
Using network location to determine the Maidenhead Grid Locator because the GPS device using to much power within a desktop applications.
Locator determination inside buildings, train ... is possible.
For more detailed informations and GPS use, try
App Maidennead Grid Locator
The accuracy is below the GPS location but sufficiently.
The actual accuracy will be shown on screen and depends on
the network provider.
1. Press on your desktop a empty area for some seconds.
After release you get picture 1.
2. Select Widgets
3. Chose widget locatorwidget
There is a new free extended version available on market
Locator View with Google Maps
App Name: LocatorDroid,
search for LSTools
I keep this version on market!
Using GPS, network location if GPS is not available
!! So please ACTIVATE Network location !!
Setup-> Activate location & security
->use wireless networks
* determine the Maidenhead Grid Locator.
infos: Lat/Lon, address, GPS accuracy,
* input locator or address of destination
* calculating locator, direction and distance to destination.
* compass to point to destination locator
More from developer
If you get a FC, press the report button, otherwise developers can't fix any issues you experience.
Project & source code are hosted on Github, feel free to contribute.
Menu key in fullscreen for sharing / fullstory / wallpaper /
Menu key on thumbnail list to enable / disable push notifications etc.
If you experience a crash, please submit the crash report when prompted.
Send any feedback, suggestions or bug reports (include device / os version) via email.
-No confirmation for wallpaper
-Requires SD card
Versions above 1.4.2 require Android 2.1 or later. Support for pre 2.1 Android will be minimal.