Widget which updates every have hour
Display of current values in list
Are you tired of a memory intensive weather app, or one that leaves processes running that drain your battery??? Well this is a light weight weather app from B2787 Development that utilizes Weather Underground's website.
For those of you that have had an iPhone you will probably
know that there is an App called Weather underground. NOW the andriod has the ability to utilize the weather underground app, use this wonderful app to scroll through the weather forecast, active radar, and even animated radar from the Weather underground website.
*** Get BeWeather Pro on SALE for just $1.99! Limited time only! ***
See the current weather in stunning high definition weather animations! Contains many beautiful and highly customizable weather and clock widgets.
★ "The Year's Top 10 Apps for Android Phones" The New York Times 2011
★ "BeWeather is a drop dead gorgeous weather app that gets its data from Weather Underground." Gizmodo 2011
★ "BeWeather is now our go-to weather app. Period." Android Central 2011
BeWeather Pro brings a ton of customization options to modify its looks, widgets, notification settings and default weather parameters. Set custom background images or stick with the eye-candy high definition animations portraying current weather conditions.
*** If you want to use weather animations BeWeather Pro will download an additional 50 MB (saved in external/sd memory) ***
*** Having problems with weather animations not playing? Delete the folder /sdcard/BeWeather and restart BeWeather ***
- 100% Ad-Free
- Weather data provided by Weather Underground, includes 7 day and hourly weather forecasts
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition animations (portrait and landscape support)
- Fully customizable clock and weather widgets in multiple sizes. Comes with 150+ FREE iconsets!
- Support for skins and iconsets from the popular Beautiful Widgets¹ app!
- Support for iconsets from the popular Fancy Widgets² app!
- More accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)
- Automatically track your location via GPS/cell
- Temperature notification in notification bar
- Automatically refresh weather on widgets at preset interval or when your phone is unlocked
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc)
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
- Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors
¹Beautiful Widgets is a trademark of LevelUp Studio and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
²Fancy Widgets is a trademark of Android Does and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
Your subscriptions sync across devices - no need to re-add them for each device, and great peace of mind for anyone who's ever left their phone in the back of a cab. Our servers fetch and mix, saving you bandwidth and precious battery life. Syncing tales seconds, not minutes. Offline access is child's play too, it "just works" by default.
Player FM's free forever with minimal permissions.
"Attractive UI...What this new app really brings to the table is the way it presents new content to podcast listeners"
- Android Central
"Searching for new podcasts was a breeze...surprised this app is free."
"Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts based on category, channel, or even specific topics"
• Stream or sync...your choice. It's simple to stream endlessly from online sources just like a radio (think Pandora or Stitcher), and we support syncing so you can play offline, anytime, with plenty of options (download limits, wifi-only, custom folder, etc). Playing is a breeze too - view progress of each show, resume where you left off, and hide completed episodes.
• Polished interface optimised for tablets as well as phones lets you swipe through shows like a magazine. And also a full-featured web app at http://player.fm. Search, browse, play, and manage your subscriptions from any browser.
• Search over 30,000 feeds and add more by URL. OPML works too, so you can import your subscriptions from iTunes, BeyondPod, PocketCasts, etc. It works the other way too - you can easily export to OPML and switch to another app.
• Topics go deep. There's not just a "TV" channel, but dozens of channels dedicated to "Mad Men", "Game of Thrones", etc. Not just "Tech" but "Android", "Gadgets", "Java", and more. Our experts organise sub-genres of sports, arts, technology, language-learning, etc. These aren't static catalogues, but *live* playable channels mixing episodes. Follow topics and individual series (from NPR, BBC, ABC, CBC, etc.)
• Browse full descriptions and share with other apps. See what's new and hit Play Later to keep any episode offline.
• Supports Android Share feature so you can send shows to friends and other apps.
• Dive into the full history of any series, not just your subscriptions; if it's in their feed, you can play it on Player FM.
• Play in the background and control via homescreen and lock-screen player widgets, pull-down notifications. Bluetooth too.
* Mark All Played and multi-selection.
* Built-in speed control (in beta - try it in our G+ community at https://pioneers.player.fm)
• Always free! No ads, minimal permissions, star up to 50 topics, manage up to 20 subscriptions. Gain more subscriptions by inviting friends (http://player.fm/invites). We're trialling a Gold account with unlimited subscriptions and other benefits.
* Episode + Play Later sync
We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions! Or just to say hi (no really!).
More from developer
Solar / calculated band conditions, Maidenhead Grid Locator & Callsign lookups via QRZ.com XML subscription.
If you have a non-premium (free) account on QRZ.com, you will only get the name and country of callsigns. We are looking at offering more callsign databases. Many free sources only contain US hams, which is of limited use for many of us.
If you experience a force close (crash) please press the "Report" button to submit it for analysis.
Also in addition report any issues or requests via email. Include device, android version, app version. Without relevant information, nothing will get fixed.
Developers wanting to contribute to the project: submit pull requests on github.
Menu key in fullscreen for sharing / fullstory / wallpaper /
Menu key on thumbnail list to enable / disable push notifications etc.
If you experience a crash, please submit the crash report when prompted.
Send any feedback, suggestions or bug reports (include device / os version) via email.
-No confirmation for wallpaper
-Requires SD card
Versions above 1.4.2 require Android 2.1 or later. Support for pre 2.1 Android will be minimal.