Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Any suggestions and/or reporting any anomalies for an immediate correction are welcome, thanking you for your collaboration we invite you to view the FAQ and/or contact the development team on site:
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and through all the other installed apps.
- English and Italian Translations
It’s a one of a kind app that makes field reporting quicker, simpler and more accurate. What’s more, it helps the user keep track of the field work, make the necessary updates and once done, send the report to the concerned person through email. It offers the benefit of user friendly controls and a variety of features including job management, scheduling, job status, mapping, reporting and settings. The idea is to offer users the very best of features to ease the whole process of reporting from the field.
Salient features of the ‘Field Job Reporting’ App include:
• Creating new jobs
• Scheduling jobs for any date/specific dates
• Managing field jobs by updating job details and status
• View list of created jobs, ongoing jobs or the ones that are completed, according to their completion status
• Custom calendar offers a date wise view of the jobs with their status; users know which jobs are pending, which are completed and which are long overdue
• User can input complete job details with a description, time spent, miles traveled and extra notes
• Mapping allows user to view job summary with the direction travelled to reach the job location
• Enables sending of reports to the concerned person through emails as a PDF attachment
Field Job Reporting has been designed and developed keeping all the intrinsic needs of on field representatives and the organizations that they are working for in mind. Although, every effort has been made to meet the highest standards of functionality, issues may still arise. In the event that this is the case, please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
New version of the app contains the following features:
- Import contacts via Employees Profile page;
- OOO Viewer: the Viewer list is divided by Departments.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
Maximise engagement and interaction with EntegyScan and create an engaging flow of relevant information between organisers, attendees and exhibitors… including attendance management, CPD point gathering, lead generation and much more.
Entegy's 3 in 1 EntegyScan app allows users to manage:
CPD Point Tracking
Let attendees manage their CPD points by scanning into sessions as they walk in.
Delegate Attendance Tracking
Track who is where and when, log attendance, conduct digital headcounts and more.
Exhibitor Lead generation
Exhibitors can scan attendee badges and manage leads via their device or an easy online portal.