As part of SMG Kiqplans’s corporate wellbeing program, we provide a mobile app that empowers individuals with information, tools and advice to help them make small daily changes that will last a lifetime. Our digital wellbeing solution for businesses doesn’t just support the individual, helping them to build resilience and increase productivity, it provides personalized guidance through an evolving digital platform, while enabling employees to improve their overall health and well-being in a fun and engaging way.
Are you an HR manager and would like to find out more about our digital wellness program and explore a workplace wellbeing solution that works? Please visit our website, https://www.kiqplan-wellbeing.com.
SMG Kiqplan works with leading smartphones, activity trackers, fitness apps or smart watch, and intelligently utilizes the user’s data to create a personalized plan that helps achieve the individual’s goals.
The user receives daily targets for activity and nutrition, as well as workout videos and encouraging reports showing their progress. Also included are delicious healthy recipes from nutrition experts. Every user has access to articles and tips that span the four essential elements of wellness: Nutrition, Physical Activity, Sleep and Stress Resilience.
SMG Kiqplan’s wellbeing app comes with:
• Step and calorie targets tailored to the individual’s goals and daily progress
• Full body video workouts to maximize tone and calorie burn
• High intensity circuit workouts to increase fitness and stamina levels
• Easy-to-follow advice from our team of nutritional and fitness experts
• Recipes created using the best mix of nutrients for health and energy
• Easy food diary with barcode scanning and favorite foods
• Personalized reminders and advice from our extensive library of articles
• Individual and team challenges to make progress more fun and motivating along the way
Connect your apps and devices:
SMG Kiqplan works with leading fitness apps, such as Google Fit, My Fitness Pal, smartwatches, and wearable devices including Fitbit and Yoo. (See
https://www.kiqplan-wellbeing.com/features/wearable-devices/ for the full compatibility list).
SMG Kiqplan integrates with the Google Health app and your phone's motion sensor (if applicable) to track and send activities to the SMG Kiqplan app.