The main advantage of Simple Alarm Pro is that you can type in the time for an alarm instead of using a selector, pressing arrows or moving through a large list of numbers. You can type the hours and minutes of your new alarm directly in a numeric keyboard in the screen. You can also edit or remove alarms with just one touch, saving a lot of time.
Unlike other alarm clocks for Android, Simple Alarm Pro sorts your alarms in the order they will sound next, so you can easily identify which are the tasks you have to do next, if you are using Simple Alarm Pro as a "To Do" tasks list.
If you use Simple Alarm Pro to wake you up, you will be able to wake up gently from your dreams, in a peaceful and progressive way, because Simple Alarm increases alarm volume slowly instead of starting at maximum volume. This way, you can avoid being startled with a strong sound while you are in a deep sleep.
In addition, to keep you from de-activating the alarm and keep sleeping, Simple Alarm Pro has a 3-button deactivation method, so you will need to be really awake to do so. If you want to keep sleeping for a while, you can pause the alarm by pressing a big pause button. As every person has its own preferences and needs, Simple Alarm lets you customize alarm's sound (selecting any ringtone, sound or song in your phone) and pause duration between alarms.
For all the reasons above, Simple Alarm Pro is the best alarm clock in the market, and it is much better than Android's default alarm clocks.
Simple Alarm Pro Features:
● Fastest setup method.
● Alarm enabling/disabling with one touch.
● Set a message for each alarm.
● AM/PM or 24 hours format
● Alarms are sorted in the order they will ring.
● Select the alarm sound you want from all your phone's ringtones, songs and sounds.
● Customize pause duration.
● 3 buttons alarm de-activation to avoid turning alarm off and continue sleeping (optional).
● 1 button alarm pause.
● Wake up gently while sound volume increases slowly.
● Available in English, Spanish, French, Polish and Chinese.
● Special design for tablets and big cellphones
"Simple Alarm Pro" removes all advertisements from the application
ON Timer works with a color disk that will gradually get smaller as the time elapsed, creating an easy visual reference for the passage of time.
This timer enable you to see and glance how much time are left without losing focus on whatever you doing.
With this simple concept, you can manage and feel the passage of time with minimum attention.
It is simple and perfect for all timer activities in your daily life.
For example, learning, monitoring test, cooking, works, sports, alarm reminder, keep meeting in track, manage presentation time efficiently.
Whenever time need to be measure and manage, in classroom, office or in home, ON Timer will help you become more organized and productive all the day.
* Please make sure that you do not install ON Timer on SD card, as the app will not works correctly.
★ Big color disk display the % time remaining
★ Large display of analog and digital timer
★ Set time with just a tap, in fastest way
★ A tap to Start/Pause/Stop/Reset timer
★ Automatically save unfinished/paused timer
★ Run in background with energy efficient
★ Smallest time unit 1/1000 sec
★ Customizable Alarm duration, LED color, Disk color and theme display
★ Support 3 notification mode
★ Support custom ringtones
ON Timer is a free application with more and more features will be added in future version. We really hope you enjoy this app. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Elephant is a missed call alert combined with the ability to control the phone ringer when device is in silent mode. It also alerts for missing text messages and MMS.
* MISSED CALL REMINDER: alerts periodically for missed calls and messages in the same way as device ringer mode (sound, vibrate or mute), at any interval from 10 seconds to 24 hours. It can be set to alert for any combination of missed calls/SMS/MMS.
* SILENT MODE FILTER: controls the ringer for incoming calls and messages when phone is muted. It's synchronized with the reminder. Includes:
(a) Night Mode: suppresses incoming calls, SMS, MMS and reminder alerts during certain periods of the day (e.g. every Monday and Tuesday from 23:00 to 08:00).
(b) VIP List: a white list of contacts for which the phone always rings. It overrides the Night Mode.
(c) Ignore List: a black list of contacts for which the ringer stays silent.
* STATUS ICON: indicates if missed call alert is active.
* SETTINGS for alert ringtone, vibration etc. Reminder can be set to suppress alerts when screen is on (e.g. while playing a game).
* HELP for all features
Aside from being a missed call alert, when device is in silent mode, Elephant can be:
- used instead of call/SMS blocker
- used as VIP calls application
- set to ignore unknown phone numbers (numbers that are not in your contact list)
- set to always ring for contacts that are marked as 'stars' in your contact list
* Some SMS apps implement their own inbox, others can intercept and remove incoming text messages. If such an app is installed on your system, reminder may not work or it may partially work. If that is the case, try switching to default Android SMS app and test the reminder with a new message.
* Call/SMS blockers, apps that can mute sound volume may be in conflict with missed call alert.
now you can get flash alert for any application notifications
whatsapp facebook gmail sms call and any other application
Flash Alert Application for incoming call,sms notification
useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
or use it as an unanswered reminder for notifications sms or call
you can also use it as a nice ringing and cool blinking lights from your phone
Do you want flash on call,sms then download this application.
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*change the blinking frequency, like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
*You can share this application.
*Blinking Flashlight Alerts and Ringing Flashlight Alerts ...
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.