Reminder application helps you to remember anything which is important to you.
-Need to remember an important date?
-Do not want to be late for a meeting?
-Need to take medication at a certain time?
-An important job to do at a specific day and time?
Reminder is a simple and very useful program. You can easily create a reminder and it gets triggered at predefined time and notifies you. You can also configure the sound and vibration settings using the Settings menu.
The application is compatible with almost all Android devices, however in any problem let us know, we will proceed immediately.
In short, Simple is the best!
Permissions requested by the application:
Allows using Power-manager Wake-locks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming when notification is triggered.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows Internet Access to send crash report.
Pleasant design, fun puzzles, customizable settings - it's all designed to help you start your day in a good mood. Make sure not to be late for work, school or your own wedding!
Three puzzles are available:
1. Maze - Find your way out of the maze and bring water to the dying tree. The maze size can be easily adjusted in preferences.
2. Mosaic - Collect the picture from numerous pieces. Flexible settings will enable you to create a desired level of difficulty and to choose the image you like.
3. Cards - Simple puzzle that requires you to collect the cards shown in the bar. For poker lovers poker mode is available, it shows only poker
combinations that need to be collected.
* Random - One of the three puzzles above will be selected randomly. *The complexity is the same for all puzzles.*
Why WakeUp needs so many permissions and what we need them for:
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
- To pause the alarm clock during the call, so it won't bother you.
* DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK
- To show alarm clock dialog when the screen is locked.
- Only for ads. Nothing more. It is shown only if you don't want to
solve the puzzle and use rescue button.
* RUN AT STARTUP
- To schedule your alarms on boot.
* CONTROL VIBRATION
- To vibrate during alarm.
keywords: alarm, alarm clock
- Configurable maximum and minimum values, that will be used when randomly picking a starting time
- A choice of notification methods, including an alert sound or vibration
- Continuous mode, for quick back-to-back rounds of gaming
- Easy to use, one-button interface
- Clear visual notification when time is running or stopped
- Dark or light theme
To use Random Timer, simply pick your min and max times, configure your notification preferences, and hit the "Start" button. That's all there is to it!
Random Timer is open source software. You can view the source code and submit bugs or features on the GitHub page: https://github.com/eldarerathis/Random-Timer. Pull requests are always welcome!
- READ_EXTERNAL_DATA: Needed so you can use custom ringtones and music files for notifications
- VIBRATE: Allows the app to make your phone vibrate (if enabled) when time expires
Make an smart choice and you won't be late anymore.
also published by XDA-Developers.com. see the story on the link below.
Alarm Clock Wise features include :-
* Simple and quick to use and set alarms.
* Preset optimized features will help you to set Alarm in no time, you can edit those features too if not suitable for you.
* Elegant, attractive and clean UI.
* Battery and Memory Efficient.
* Two alarm methods, i.e: Alarm Time and Nap.
* Multiple alarm tones can be selected.
* Choose Built-in Alarm tones, Music from your external memory, your favorite album, artist or playlist.
* Alarm tone can be selected from following options :
Ringtones(system), Alarm tones(system), Music(external), Album, Artist, Playlist
* Flashing light effects to help you awake at night.
* Speak time after Snooze or Dismiss.
* Rythemic Vibration will help you to awake you gently.
* Ramping/Gradual increase in volume will wake you up gently
* Hurdle option will provide you with small task on snooze or dismiss if you enable it.
* Hurdle includes:
6 letters Captcha, Math equation, Sort Numbers, Tell the day or Random from the above mentioned.
* Set unlimited Alarms.
* Next Alarm time.
* Remaining time to alarm for every alarm that is activated.
* Easily activate and Deactivate alarm.
* Clear Alarm List with just one click.
* Give custom name to your every alarm and it will be shown when alarm will ring. It will help you to remind why you wanted to wake up.
* Set Volume.
* Set auto snooze or disable.
* Set Snooze Duration or disable.
* Duplicate Alarm.
Please like : http://www.facebook.com/AlarmClockWise
Suggestions are welcome through reviews, XDA-Dev Thread and email. It would be ethical and appreciated if you inform me about a bug if found which would be a rare case. You can also give reviews on XDA-Dev Thread.
XDA-Dev Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=42776981
The Snooze & Lose Alarm Clock helps you get up and get out of bed in the morning to start your day. After you set your alarms, times, repeat settings, alarm tone, and other settings, go to sleep for the night. NOW WAKE UP!
Of course, it's never that easy to just get out of bed. That's why Snooze & Lose will continue to play your alarm until you complete a number of randomized games to get you up so you won't fall asleep again!
Games can be enabled and disabled, and are randomly selected when the alarm triggers.
Current games include:
-Basic Math Test
-Guess That Song (Requires music on the device)
-Whack A Mole
Having trouble waking up in the morning? Is the snooze button your best friend?
The Snooze & Lose Alarm Clock is the solution!
Snooze and YOU LOSE!
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
This comprehensive app also offers other exciting features such as sleep timer, world clock, flashlight widgets and beautiful themes app for Android.
Minimalist design, contemporary looks, and simple controls set this fully adjustable alarm app a cut above the others. Alarmr is designed to knock off your morning woes. Just a perfect app to jump-start your day.
Wake up to your favorite tunes: Set as many alarms as you like and select your favorite song/custom background sound for each alarm.
Random challenges: Interesting random challenges such as Math Puzzle, Number Scroller, and Shake It with your alarms to make sure that you get off the bed.
Sleep timer: Fall asleep listening to your favorite music and ensure a good night’s sleep. Lets you set the time to stop playing track and prevent abrupt sound level changes.
Themes: Choose from our range of elegant and stunning themes.
Landscape screen: Automatic landscape screen displays vital information at one go, including weather, current time, news, and events from your calendar.
Weather updates: Get accurate weather information such as local temperature and wind details for selected location.
Flashlight: Simple and effortless tap on the button to access flashlight. You can also access the feature directly on the homepage with couple of flashlight widget options.
Other Great Features:
• Plan your global travel with world clock
• Switch between AM/PM clock
• Easy to customize all functions using settings screen
• Quick view mode that shows a beautiful clock and next alarm timer
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any problem with Alarmr, please contact us. Please leave a review on Playstore if you like the app! We will appreciate it.
TURN OFF ALARMS BY
- Shaking the device
- Shining light on the device
- Clapping hands (shout at the device also works!)
- Pressing the Stop button
- Gain levels by dismissing alarms.
- Leveling up gives you extra snoozes.
- You can adjust how many shakes to dismiss alarms.
- You can adjust the brightness needed to dismiss alarms.
- You can adjust how many claps to dismiss alarms.
- Label your alarms.
- Set one-time or repeating alarms.
Dismiss by clapping hands works best with low-volume alarms. Use your alarms everyday to level up faster!
Trial version is also available. Search GetUp! Trial.
Tempted to keep hitting snooze? Try our optional "Walk to dismiss" feature. Get up and walk around or the alarm will sound again!
* Repeating alarms
* Custom schedules
* Gently increasing alarm volume (no more shocks!)
* Play your own music
* Snooze options (including max snoozes)
* "Walk to dismiss" option to get you out of bed!
and much more!
This application is actively being developed and we welcome your feedback. Want new features? Having problems? Feel free to mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Android alarms cannot work if moved to SD.
* Phone state permission required so alarm doesn't launch during phone calls.
* Android 2.1 users: Exclude app from task killers.
Some features of Alarm Clock Expert:
- 6 unique types of alarms: 6 unique ways to wake up
- stunning, easy to use user interface
- unlimited saved alarms
- caption of alarms
- weekly repeats
- ringtones, music and playlists are supported
- display custom image on alarm
- customizable snooze time
- shorten snooze times, maximize repeats
- math unlock method
- sequence unlock method
- 3 unlock difficulties for each method
- try alarms before saving
- set alarm default
- display the time remaining until next alarm
- TTS alarm clock reads time, weather and RSS feeds
- wake up by the light of your screen
- extra long and gentle alarm
- brutal alarm that you can not miss
- failsafe function
- nature soundpacks
- relax, quick nap functions
Alarm Clock Expert provides several different ways to wake up:
Music is the basic alarm mode, where you can set a ringtone, mp3 or a playlist to be played. Combined with vibration and gently function, which slowly increases the volume, provides quick and casual wake up experience.
Immerse yourself in nature with the built in ambient music mixer. It combines several sounds randomly to provide you an ultimate natural experience. In this way, the music will be different every time this alarm starts. Swim with whales and dolphins, wake up at the beach, and many more. Our collection is growing.
Use "menu/download soundpacks" to download more free/paid natural soundpacks for your application.
The same soundpacks can be used by both free and paid versions of Alarm Clock Expert.
Super Gentle alarm
Super Gentle wakes you up slowly, first only gentle micro vibrations to bring you back from deep-sleep, then playing increasing volume music or soundpack for smooth wake up. This is one of the most natural ways to wake up. The length of the alarm can be set from 10 minutes up to 30 minutes to ensure you are brought back from deep sleep before the you wake up by the slowly increasing volume of the music. Use this alarm if you do not want to be weary in the mornings.
Light alarm wakes you up by the light. The screen of your device will be gently pulsating in white color. The idea of this alarm type is to bring you back from deep sleep without any noise and you can wake up freshly. The failsafe option ensures you will not be missing the alarm if the light was not efficient. Please note, not to cover the screen of your device.
Easily fall back asleep? Brutal alarm will not stop for one minute after it has been dismissed. Snooze is not allowed.
Let your phone read the time, weather forecast, rss feed and news for you! You can specify a different RSS feed for every alarm, and there are global settings for your location and temperature unit preferences, found in the options menu.
Relax/Quick nap mode
The one-click Relax feature helps you fall asleep, meditate, or just have a quick nap. With ease of a few touches you can set up a duration to play music or soundpack, or set an alarm for a short nap.
Immerse yourself in nature with the built in ambient music mixer by downloading from our ever-growing soundpack collection.
The free version has some limitations considering the alarm types. You can unlock these, and the Relax function with an in-app purchase. Look for the Shop button in the menu.
== Features ==
- Quickly search for songs.
- Select mutliple songs for an alarm. Wakeify will play a song at random.
- Create multiple alarms.
- Set the duration of the snooze function.
- Set the days of the week for which an alarm will sound.
- Set the desired volume of an alarm.
- Set a time in minutes and seconds for the volume to increase from zero (Volume Ramping).
- If spotify does not start correctly, wakeify will play your system alarm.
== Issues and Limitations ==
Wakeify requires that you have a spotify premium account and spotify installed on your device to play spotify songs. Spotify may sometimes experience technical difficulties that can interfere with the operation of this app.
Wakeify does not support Spotify playlists due to limitations with the Spotify Android app. However, you can add more than one song to be randomly played for each alarm. An alarm will only play one song, each time the alarm is triggered.
Sometimes the Spotify app does not load correctly. Wakeify attempts to solve this by trying to load Spotify twice, before falling back upon your system alarm. However, if your device is playing a sound from another app, it will assume that Spotify has loaded and the failsafe will not work.
If you are experiencing problems, instead of immediately posting a negative review, please send an email explaining what problems you are having and the problems will hopefully be resolved for you.
Simple Alarm's main advantage is that you can type in the time for an alarm directly instead of using a selector, pressing arrows or moving through a large list of numbers. You can just press the buttons for the hours and minutes of your new alarm directly in a numeric keyboard on screen, and that's it! You can also edit or remove alarms with just one touch, saving a lot of time when you need to setup your alarms.
Unlike other alarm clocks for Android, Simple Alarm sorts your alarms in the order they will sound next, so you can easily identify which are the tasks you have to do next, if you are using Simple Alarm as a "To Do" tasks list.
If you use Simple Alarm to wake you up, you will be able to wake up gently from your dreams, in a peaceful and progressive way, because Simple Alarm increases alarm volume slowly instead of starting at maximum volume. This way, you can avoid being startled with a strong sound while you are in a deep sleep.
In addition, to keep you from de-activating the alarm and keep sleeping, Simple Alarm has a 3-button deactivation method (optional), so you will need to be really awake to do so. If you want to keep sleeping for a while, you can pause the alarm by pressing just one big pause button. As everyone has his/her own preferences and needs, Simple Alarm lets you customize alarm's sound (selecting any ringtone, sound or song in your phone) and pause duration between alarms.
If you want to wake up at the same time every day, on labor days, weekends or just a few days a week, you can easily select which days when creating the alarm, and the alarm clock will go off on that selected days every week.
For all the reasons above, Simple Alarm is the best alarm clock in the market, and it is much better than Android's default alarm clocks.
Simple Alarm Features:
● Fastest setup method.
● Alarm enabling/disabling with one touch.
● Set a message for each alarm.
● AM/PM or 24 hours format
● Alarms sorted in the order they will ring.
● Repeat alarms every week on certain days.
● Select the alarm sound you want from all your phone's ringtones, songs and sounds.
● Customize pause duration.
● 3 buttons alarm de-activation to avoid turning alarm off and continue sleeping (optional).
● 1 button alarm pause.
● Wake up gently while sound volume increases slowly.
● Available in English, Spanish, French, Polish and Chinese.
● Special design for tablets and big cellphones
● It's free!
Download "Simple Alarm Pro" to remove all advertisement from the application: http://goo.gl/dOvV2
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, easy, fast, simple, repeat, song, wake up
1. Possible to select between 7 methods to turn an alarm off:
• Math question(easy, medium and hard)
• Touching the screen
• Rewriting a phrase(easy, medium and hard)
• Turning on a lamp
• Touching coffee button
2. Possible to create limitless alarm
3. Possible to edit alarm
4. Possible to set alarms to vibrate mode and increasing alarm tone
5. Possible to set snooze time
6. Possible to set turn off timer
7. Possible to repeat alarm in week days
Introducing wakeup alarm clock that ensures you wakeup on time!
No one loves an alarm clock. But if you've missed more than a few morning meetings, you may be ready for the one you love to hate.
A common problem for almost everyone you know in this generation would probably be to wake up in time! Be it for work, class, meetings, or the day’s activities. Therefore we have came up with a unique idea from an alarm clock to wake you up on time.
Crazy wakeup alarm clock will make sure you get up on time, so you wont miss any commitment any more !
Get it now and get up on time !
Following are the main stream features of the wakeup alarm clock.
- 100% guarantee to activate your senses so that you decide to wake up.
- Multiple alarm levels to ensure the effectiveness of alarm.
- Completely random scenarios to pull you out of your bed.
- Works in background, even when the app is not running.
- Extremely low power consuming.
- User friendly and attractive design.
Crazy wakeup alarm clock works by displaying random alarms and its turn off options. When setting a wakeup alarm you can choose difficulty level that you think would be appropriate for you to wakeup. You can choose single or multiple alarm levels as per your requirement. Also if you are getting used to an alarm then you can choose a random option that will display a random level each time an alarm rings.