You can either browse by drilling through the religions and their denominations, alphabetically or by searching. Also if you just fancy picking one at random just to pass the time you can do that too.
**We appreciate all those who have downloaded this app. By doing so, you have helped us maintain this one and others and have helped in supporting the Gospel. Thank you.**
** Language translation in App supports more than 60 languages **
Institutes of the Christian Religion, 4 volumes by John Calvin.
This 4 Volume in 1 classic by John Calvin covers the basic doctrines of Christianity and theology. 943 Pages.
The following is the chapter list of this book (to name just a few):
GENERAL INDEX OF CHAPTERS
INSTITUTES OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
BOOK FIRST. - OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THE CREATOR
CHAPTER 1. - THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD AND OF OURSELVES MUTUALLY CONNECTED. —NATURE OF THE CONNECTION
CHAPTER 2. - WHAT IT IS TO KNOW GOD,—TENDENCY OF THIS KNOWLEDGE
CHAPTER 3. - THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD NATURALLY IMPLANTED
IN THE HUMAN MIND
CHAPTER 4. - THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD STIFLED OR CORRUPTED, IGNORANTLY OR MALICIOUSLY
CHAPTER 5. - THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD CONSPICUOUS IN THE CREATION, AND CONTINUAL GOVERNMENT OF THE WORLD
CHAPTER 6. - THE NEED OF SCRIPTURE, AS A GUIDE AND TEACHER, IN COMING TO GOD AS A CREATOR
CHAPTER 7. - THE TESTIMONY OF THE SPIRIT NECESSARY TO GIVE FULL AUTHORITY TO SCRIPTURE. THE IMPIETY OF PRETENDING THAT THE CREDIBILITY OF SCRIPTURE DEPENDS ON THE JUDGMENT OF THE CHURCH..
CHAPTER 8. - THE CREDIBILITY OF SCRIPTURE SUFFICIENTLY PROVED IN SO FAR AS NATURAL REASON ADMITS
CHAPTER 9. - ALL THE PRINCIPLES OF PIETY SUBVERTED BY FANATICS, WHO SUBSTITUTE REVELATIONS FOR SCRIPTURE
CHAPTER 10. - IN SCRIPTURE, THE TRUE GOD OPPOSED, EXCLUSIVELY, TO ALL THE GODS OF THE HEATHEN
CHAPTER 11. - IMPIETY OF ATTRIBUTING A VISIBLE FORM TO GOD.—THE SETTING UP OF IDOLS A DEFECTION FROM THE TRUE GOD
CHAPTER 12. - GOD DISTINGUISHED FROM IDOLS, THAT HE MAY
BE THE EXCLUSIVE OBJECT OF WORSHIP
CHAPTER 13. - THE UNITY OF THE DIVINE ESSENCE IN THREE PERSONS TAUGHT, IN SCRIPTURE, FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD
CHAPTER 14. - IN THE CREATION OF THE WORLD,
ND ALL THINGS IN IT, THE TRUE GOD DISTINGUISHED BY CERTAIN MARKS FROM FICTITIOUS GODS
CHAPTER 15. - STATE IN WHICH MAN WAS CREATED. THE FACULTIES OF THE SOUL—THE IMAGE OF GOD—FREE WILL—ORIGINAL RIGHTEOUSNESS
You will find this Android version of our app packed with tools relevant for the ultimate Bible Scholar, devotional time, and guide as daily bread for life application.
Features include tutorials, quizzes, flashcards and more. App is continuously updated based on your feedback.
App tools include search, bookmark, and facebook integration.
Includes following tutorials:
Includes following quizzes:
Includes following flashcards:
Flashcards on Teachers and Holy Books,
Flashcards on Religious Symbols,
Flashcards on Confucianism and Shintoism.
What is unique about WAGmob apps?
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Offers value for money (a lifetime of free updates).
3) Over 400,000 paying customers from 175+ countries.
Our Vision: Provide simple ‘n easy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.
Our Mission: A simple ‘n easy WAGmob app in every hand.
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this app.
All 2012 Manuals and Apr. 2012 General Conference now included! LDS Scriptures app contains the most comprehensive scripture library ever made available on a mobile device. It contains the entire scriptures, all manuals, hymns, resources and study guides - you can even download thousands of additional items into the app. 100% money-back guarantee!
This app contains many features not found in other apps such as: TrueTabs (real tabs, not limited multi-page versions like in other apps), fast navigation, multi-scrolling text, hierarchical bookmarks, inline notes, custom footnotes and cross-references, exact location histories, shareable content, and much more!
Content includes the entire LDS Standard Works, all core-curriculum manuals, and manuals for optional courses, leaders, and the family. Song books (hymns and children's), study resources, and other guides are also included. And for your convenience, every scriptural reference is already linked.
Thousands of additional resources can be downloaded from LDSScripturesApp.com.
• NEW! TrueTabs - Open as many tabs as you want!
• Audio/Video support for scriptures, hymns, and General Conference talks
• Handbook 2, New Testament manuals, Duty to God, Personal Progress
• Money-back guarantee
• ePub format support
• Automatically download magazine issues each month
• Load virtually any of your own content into the app
• Very fast verse locator
• Verse tagging (assign unlimited number of tags to each verse/paragraph - Faith, Lesson 5, etc.)
• Auto-scrolling text
• Advanced highlighting (24 total colors, underline, bold, italic; words, phrases, and entire verses)
• Advanced bookmarks (organize into subfolders, update, rename, copy, paste)
• Advanced notes (see notes in-line while reading, icon)
• Advanced history (restores you to the exact location in a chapter)
• Fast Search that takes you to the exact verse
• Advanced footnotes and cross-references (create your own!)
• Drill-down through as many layers of verses and cross-references as you want
• Backup/restore personal data
• Landscape reading mode
• Customize colors, font, margins and alignment
Entire Standard Works (all content, footnotes, etc.):
• Old Testament
• New Testament
• Book of Mormon
• Doctrine & Covenants
• Pearl of Great Price
• Joseph Smith Translation
• Bible Dictionary
• Topical Guide
• Guide to the Scriptures
• Index to the Triple Combination
• Hymns (sort by name or number, text only)
• Children's Songbook (sort by name or page, text only)
Manuals & Guides:
• Gospel Principles (2012, w/ page #s)
• Preach My Gospel
• Young Women (w/resource guide)
• Aaronic Priesthood (w/resource guide)
• Presidents of the Church
• Teacher's Manuals (OT, NT, BM, D&C)
• Study Guides (OT, NT, BM, D&C)
• Preparing for Exaltation
• Our Heritage
• Teachings: Joseph Smith
• Preparing for Exaltation
• Gospel Principles
• Gospel Fundamentals
• Marriage and Family Relations (w/study guide)
• Temple Preparation (w/guide)
• The LDS Woman A&B
• Duties of the Priesthood A&B
• Duty To God (Deacon, Teacher, Priest)
• Young Women Personal Progress
• Church Handbook 2
• General Conference for 2009 - 2012
• LDS Gems, Inspiration Quotes (over 150 topics)
• Faith in God (Girls & Boys)
• Aaronic Priesthood (Deacon, Teacher & Priest)
• Young Women Personal Progress
• For the Strength of Youth
• True to the Faith
• Guidebook for Parents and Leaders of Youth
• Priesthood and Auxiliary Leaders' Guidebook
• Family Guidebook
• Strengthening Marriage
• Strengthening the Family
• Addiction Recovery Program
• Teaching, No Greater Call
• Family Proclamation
• The Living Christ
• Lectures on Faith
LDS Gospel Library, Deseret Bookshelf, LDS Tools, LDS Apps, LDS Hymns
Read the Book of Mormon on your Android-powered phone! Features an offline mode for reading anywhere, at any time.
The Book of Mormon is the word of God, like the Bible. It is Holy Scripture, with form and content similar to that of the Bible. Both books contain God's guidance as revealed to prophets as well as religious histories of different civilizations. While the Bible is written by and about the people in the land of Israel and surrounding areas, and takes place from the creation of the world until shortly after the death of Jesus Christ, the Book of Mormon contains the history and God’s dealings with the people who lived in the Americas between approximately 600 BC and 400 AD. The prophets in the Book of Mormon recorded God's dealings with His people, which were compiled by a prophet named Mormon onto gold plates.
Before these faithful Christians perished, their record was safely hidden away. Joseph Smith obtained these ancient records in 1827, and with the gift and power of God Joseph was able to translate the ancient writings into what we have today. The Book of Mormon, along with the Bible, testifies that Jesus Christ is our divine Redeemer and that by living according to His gospel we can find peace in this life and eternal happiness in the life to come.
Keywords: mormon, mormonism, book of mormon, joseph smith, bible, scriptures, jesus, lds, latter-day saints, lds tools, hymns, gospel, scripture, mormon channel, church, jesus christ
Words of Mormon
Complete Standard Works (ch. headings, footnotes, & streaming audio!):
✔ Old and New Testament
✔ Book of Mormon
✔ Doctrine and Covenants
✔ Pearl of Great Price
✔ Joseph Smith Translation
★ Easily order the images by name or image number. The image number is the same number the Church uses in their newer manuals so you can quickly locate the image you need.
★ Sort for images by name or number
★ View images in portrait or landscape modes
★ Swipe the screen while viewing an image to go to the next/previous image
★ Suports all device types from phones to tablets
When the app is first started, it will need to download the images and install them. Verify you have 80MB of free space for the install procedure.
Be sure to look for other exciting apps from StandardWorks.com!
LDS, LDS Scriptures, LDS Gospel Library, Deseret Bookshelf, LDS Tools, LDS Apps, LDS Hymns, Mormon
Discover the World religion mysticism through :
+ 2 500 quotes and poems in English organized by themes, faith, sacred books and authors.
+ 40 faiths: Christian, Buddhist religion, Hindu religion, Islam, Judaism, Philosophy, Taoism and the world tradition, etc.
+ 200 saints, philosophers, poets or mystics.
+ 25 sacred books: Bible, Koran, Torah, Upanishads, etc.
Discover an incredible inter-religious dialogue around 100 essential spiritual themes:
- Mystical praxis
And for your higher reading pleasure:
- Modify font and font size
- Add to favourites
- Find out quotes source
- Change your menu
- Send quotes by Email
- Listen to the quotes with the audio player
This book is one of the best scholarly treatments of the ancient Celtic religion. Written early in the 20th Century, Religion of the Ancient Celts includes extensive treatment of that perennially fascinating subject, the Druids.
Easy to use app!
ebook is in HTML format and no additional book reader is required.
Book is optimized for all mobile devices.
English Language Only.
* This is a free ad-supported application.
* This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
* All material in this app shall only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
By downloading this religion ebook app you will be able to read some great books absolutely free. Books like Bhagavad-Gita-Hindi, THE TRUE GOD, Fell the Angels etc are a part of this amazing app. All you need to do this go ahead locate the book you want to read on the shelf and tap on it to begin reading.
Using this religion ebook application you will be able to change the font size, swipe to the next page, choose from a list of multiple books, change colors, manage brightness and a lot more. So, just download this app and enjoy the best time reading these books.
Features of the app:
1. Enjoy reading your book anywhere
2. You can skip to the next chapter in the book
3. Easily swipe to next page and navigate within the app
The app is designed to let you enjoy reading ebooks that are famous and give you all the information that you might need about certain varied topics. If you have any issues with the app, or have any suggestions drop me a mail at email@example.com
Découvrez la spiritualité des différentes religions et traditions du monde à travers :
+ de 2 500 citations et poèmes en français classées par thèmes, courants et auteurs.
+ de 40 courants de pensées : philosophie, religion chrétienne, bouddhique, hindou, juive, musulmane, taoïste et les traditions du Monde, etc.
+ de 200 saints, philosophes, poètes ou mystiques.
+ de 25 livres sacrées: Bible, Coran, Torah, Upanishads, etc.
Découvrez un incroyable dialogue interreligieux autour de + 100 thèmes essentiels de la spiritualité :
- Les pratiques mystiques
- Le karma
- La mort
Et pour votre plus grand plaisir de lecture :
- Changez la taille des caractères
- Changer de fonte de caractère
- Ajouter à vos Favoris
- Retrouver la source exacte de la citation.
- Modifier votre Menu.
Religious Collection brings you with choice of download the best seller books of a particular category in one App.
This app contains A collection of bestseller books on Religions, If you want to get to the root of Religious it will be a good choice for you by purchasing multiple books in one app only.
A Vedic Reader for Students
How to be a Yogi
Hyms of The Samveda
Kali The Mother
Kundalini The Mother of the Universe
This app is not sanctioned or endorsed by the LDS church or any of its affiliates.
Gives instruction on how to perform LDS Priesthood Ordinances and Blessings. The source of this information comes from Handbook 2: Administering the Church and can be found on www.LDS.org.
The following ordinances are covered:
1. Anointing with Oil
2. Sealing the Anointing
3. Consecrating Oil
4. Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office
5. Setting Apart Officers and Teachers
6. Father’s Blessings and Other Blessings of Comfort and Counsel
7. Naming and Blessing Children
11. Dedicating Homes
12. Dedicating Graves
Note: The first time you run this application, the first ordinance you open will be blank. Simply go back and open it again. From then on, everything will work perfectly.
Added Google Analytics to increase performance.
Using Google Analytics and user feedback, made the following improvements. Crash associated with Share button press corrected. Gave users more flexibility to Share with Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Scripture references actively linked with LDS.org.
Significantly updated wording of application to reflect changes shown in Handbook 2: Administering the Church. Added instruction for dedicating a house. This app has now be translated into Spanish, special thanks to Brother Leebert.
Minor modifications to language to more closely match LDS.org. Added section for blessing (general instructions) and a section on setting apart officers/teachers.
Allow users to long-click an Ordinance to move it up or down.
Allow users to re-size ordinance text and other minor updates.
Corrections made to Spanish language thanks to Mario Pineda and many other users. This app has now be translated into Portuguese, special thanks to Marcia Loureiro, Oli Silva, Paulo Nascimento, Laura Lawrence, and all the feedback from users.
This app has now be translated into Swedish, special thanks to John Wennerlund. This app has also been translated into French, special thanks to Eliott.
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
God has never revealed the day or the hour at which He will send his son Jesus Christ to the earth, but He has foretold the signs of Christ's coming to various cultures throughout time...the Mayans, the American Indians, Christians, and many other faiths and religions of the World, the Old and New Testament prophets and apostles, and current prophets. This is a database of prophecies pulled from all these sources, including signs that have already been given, the signs we are currently seeing, and the signs we are still waiting for. This work is informative, extensive, and complete with references. It is well worth having in your digital library.