8tracks Radio provides the best music for any taste, time & place.
Need a playlist for the office or the beach? For working out or making out? Do you like deep house or dubstep, indie rock or classic rock, jazz or punk, hip hop or classical, rare groove or metal? We’ve got it all and more.
Choose from nearly 1 million fresh, free playlists, each curated by someone who knows and loves music. Enjoy millions of tracks uploaded and curated by people around the world.
What’s different from other radio & music apps?
✓ No audio ads
✓ No listening limit
✓ Less repetition
✓ Deep selections (something for every genre, mood and activity)
✓ Unmatched music discovery
✓ An interesting (and sometimes attractive) person “behind the music”
Join 8tracks’ global community of more than 5 million monthly listeners and tune in for free today!
- Each playlist includes 8 or more tracks, along with a title, cover art & description
- Listeners browse mixes in a variety of ways:
- Activity or mood tags, like study, workout, party, sex & sleep
- Genre tags, like indie rock, electronic, hip hop, country & jazz
- Editor’s picks like Pitchfork, Vice, SPIN, Rolling Stone & Resident Advisor
- Search by artist or DJ
- If you enjoy what you hear, you can:
- Favorite the track to add it to a wishlist
- Like the mix to bookmark it and send love to the DJ
- Follow the DJ to add his/her future mixes to your “mix feed”
- This version supports:
- Android 2.1 & up
- Both Honeycomb & Ice Cream Sandwich
- Tablets, including Samsung Galaxy Tab and Kindle Fire
Once you’ve installed the app, register with 8tracks to personalize your listening experience. We only ask for username, email and password, or you can simply connect via Facebook. Once registered, you’ll be able to favorite tracks, like or comment on mixes, and follow DJs. While we don’t support mix creation on the app, you can head to 8tracks.com to create a playlist to share with others, using tracks from your personal collection or your favorites from SoundCloud.
Now it’s time to find a mix that’s just right for your tastes, whatever you’re doing and however you’re feeling. Tap the Home icon to open navigation options, then search for mixes by tag, artist, DJ or description. On the results page, add more tags to refine your search or sort the results by trending, newest or popular.
Once you tap on a mix, you’ll arrive at the mixpage, which includes title, cover art, and a count of “plays” and “likes” to date. The current track is displayed along with player controls at the bottom of the screen, and the star icon allows you to Favorite it.
Like & share
The heart icon allows you to Like (bookmark) the mix for later, and you can instantly Share it with friends via text, email, Twitter or Facebook. If you don’t like what you hear, click Next mix to jump to another playlist.
Click on a DJ’s name or avatar on any mixpage to check out the DJ’s profile, which includes basic info (location, short bio, Twitter handle, website), stats (mixes, followers, following), and a list of all mixes published by that DJ. Click Follow to add a DJ’s mixes to your mix feed.
“Algorithm-powered ‘personal radio’ services like Pandora are all very well. But they don't feel nearly as personal as 8tracks, a music site where real people do the choosing of tunes.”
- Time Magazine, 50 Best Websites of 2011
“When it comes to finding new music, 8tracks has long been one of the cooler methods.”
- MG Siegler, TechCrunch
“8tracks has slowly and steadily emerged as the industry’s reigning Internet mixtape startup”
- Colleen Taylor, GigaOM
“A free, legal music service we love”
- Peter Kafka, Silicon Alley Insider
“8tracks takes a fun approach to creating custom mixes with the idea being that user-crafted music programming is more entertaining than algorithm-generated lists.”
- Jennifer Van Grove, Mashable
This is Beta software, there will be bugs! But I built this application for fun, and made it free for all - so patience and support would be kind.
Four Reels is a streaming music player, so a reliable network connection provides the best experience (if you are having trouble over your Mobile Network - try Wifi!)
Feedback, comments and thoughts are appreciated!
Are you a Twitter user? Check out Drip - It's a minimal twitter app I've built (its free and kinda neat!)
- I am not associated or affilated with 8tracks.com
- This application is open source (visit wonderfulrobot.com or github.com/mr-robot)
- This application streams music - so it will consume data over the mobile network you are connected to (from what ever plan/package/cap) - unless you use Wifi
There are no listening restrictions, interruptions, or subscription fees, only great music. You'll be able to choose from over 400 channels, hand picked and curated by our team of editors.
The Earbits Android radio app analyzes the songs from your phone and recommends channels you’ll like based on your taste. It intelligently blends your own songs into those channels. The result is a curated music discovery with your favorite tracks mixed in.
You'll love Earbits if you are looking for: commercial free radio, radio app, independent music, radio music, internet radio.
One Account - Many Devices: If you create an account (optional) you can continue your Aupeo! experience on other devices. Your Loves and Bans are tied to your account, so no matter what device you log in from, you'll have YOUR music experience, wherever, whenever. On top of that, new accounts can get you a sweet 7 day trial of Premium: Meaning no ads and a higher bitrate!
“AUPEO!: Simple and easy to use. No fuss involved. Like Pandora, it is capable of creating a playlist for you based on a favorite artist, but it also contains an easy-to-use mood search feature.”
“Web Radio: AUPEO! fits in the Recommendation list as well as this category. The service lets you experience music in four different ways: by Stations, Artist, Mood, and Personal. The coolest way is the mood area, which plays music based on your chosen mood. Overall, very intensive and powerful!“
"It's pretty cool. It's introduced me to a bunch of artists that I might not have heard before. I love that aspect of it"
- Ben's Girlfriend
Our music experts have created over 150 assorted internet radio stations that can be played easily as a live stream on the web or as an app.
Top genres such as Jazz Radio, Blues Radio, Pop Radio, Jango, Country Radio, Rock Radio, Classical Radio, Electronic Radio, International Radio, R&B Radio and Hip-Hop Radio have been carefully assembled and have been further classified into respective sub genres from Free Jazz and Bebop, Musical and Schlager, Traditional Country and Honkytonk, Alternative Rock and Industrial, Classical Concert and Film Music, Techno and Minimal, all the way to Balkan Beats and Celtic Music, and Classic Soul and Golden Age.
With the "Love" and "Ban" buttons, the live stream can be adjusted to the listener's personal taste. Loved songs and artists are played more frequently and the others are phased out. Alternatively, the one-of-a-kind Mood Selector chooses songs for every mood while a search for a specific artist will launch an Artist Radio – so many possibilities to discover new music. AUPEO! Personal Radio redefines online radio.
Become a fan of AUPEO! Personal Radio on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aupeo or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/aupeo
Also check out our website www.aupeo.com and find us preinstalled on devices from Philips, ASUS, Acer, Terratec and many more.
Tags: Internet, radio, stations, pandora, music, top 100, musik, charts, FM, streaming, last.fm, tunein, top 100, download, djay, shazam, simfy, spotify, FM, Jango, spotify, discovery,
Music Maker Jam, the free new music maker app from MAGIX, makes it easy to start playing with music and mixing your own songs in no time. From the start screen chose a music style and begin mixing instrument loops to create your unique combination of sounds.
Choose from thousands of professionally produced loops and live edit on an 8 track mixing board. Adjust tempo and key or apply cool sound effects in real time. Shake your smartphone or tablet to randomly choose new looops and mix up your current song or inspiration for a new music project.
Music Maker Jam offers you an intuitive user experience enabling you to take quick control of your music production. And beat matching ensures your loops are always perfectly matched. Included are four free styles: Hip Hop, Dance, Electric Jazz, and Rock Ballads with over 1000 professional loops to start you jamming and experimenting.
Expand your pocket sound studio with other styles available for purchase including: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal, and much more. With over 1000 loops to start with, the possibilities are unlimited; define new genres of music by mixing and matching loops from different style packs.
Whether you are interested in quiet instrumentals, guitar driven rock, or sweaty techno for the club - anything is possible with this free music app. You can easily store and save your jam session to pick up later or export a recording to share with friends. Music Maker Jam is free and available for Android Tablets and Smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
- 4 free musical styles including over 1000 instrument and sound loops: Hip Hop, Dance, Rock & Jazz
- Purchase more styles and upgrade your loop library to include Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal and more
- Mix loops from different styles to create your own musical genre
- Shuffle and mix loops on an 8 channel mixer board
- Adjust tempo and key
- Tilt It: Real time sound effects can be applied using a tilt function sound board
- Shake it: Loops can be randomly chosen by shaking your phone
- Record and export a song to upload to social media channels and share with friends
- Customize your environment with background images
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB Ram
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (to download all free styles)
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home (WIP)
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network (WIP)
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template (WIP)
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
Shuttle+ Music Player is a simple, lightweight and powerful music player for Android. Featuring a built-in equalizer, lyrics, folder browsing, sleep timer, gapless playback, artwork downloading and a clean, fresh Google Now style interface, Shuttle is the music player of choice for your Android device.
Shuttle+ includes folder browsing, tag editing, and additional themes not available in the free version.
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest changes, and for beta testing opportunities.
➜ Folder browsing
➜ Folder whitelist
➜ Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag 'n drop
➜ Blacklist individual songs
➜ Enqueue songs to play next
➜ Sleep timer
➜ Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
➜ Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
➜ Jelly Bean notification controls
➜ Kitkat lockscreen controls
➜ Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
➜ Optimised layout for phones and tablets
➜ Highly customizable widgets
➜ Headset button controls
➜ Album & artist artwork downloading
➜ Optional 'Google Now' style cards UI
➜ Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
➜ Loads of holo style dark and light themes
➜ Tag editing
➜ Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
➜ Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics
➜ Voice search & Google Now voice command support
➜ 6 band equalizer with bass boost & DSP manager support
➜ Fresh, modern & relevant Holo style cards UI throughout the app
➜ Car mode
➜ Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Join the beta testing community here:
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
Jack's Music Widget should work with any music player that displays controls and album art on the lockscreen.
For more font options, upgrade to the Plus version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackthakar.musicwidget.plus
Apps Confirmed to Work (v1.1.2 fixes issues with artist not displaying):
• Google Play Music
• TuneIn Radio
• Pocket Casts
Let me know of any others that work and I'll add them to the list.
If you switch between different music players, you don't need to switch widgets. Just stop playing music in one app and start in another and the widget should switch.
Starting in 1.1, there are two widgets: one designed for a 4x1 or 4x2 grid and one with full bleed album art (works best when roughly square).
Additionally, there are three themes to choose from (dark, light, and transparent) for the 4x1 widget.
This widget will not work until you go to Security>Notification access in settings and check "Jack's Music Widget"
Unfortunately, the APIs that allow this are new in Kit Kat, so I can't port it back to earlier versions.
Developers: If you want your music app to work with this widget (and other apps which use the new KitKat RemoteController APIs), make sure that you setup a RemoteControlClient and pass the appropriate metadata (this widget uses album art, song title, and artist name).
NOTE: DashClock does not allow me to add buttons to the listing, so until support for that is added I will not be able to add play controls. Go to the settings to set what music player opens when you press the dashclock entry. Your player cannot be autodetected so it must be manually configured.
GoneMAD Music Player
Android Music Player
PlayerPro (enable scrobbling or settings - music library - music updates)
Rocket Player (enable scrobbling)
Official Last.FM Player
n7player (enable scrobbling)
Winamp (enable scrobbling and last.fm player needs to be installed)
Grooveshark (enable scrobble to simple last.fm)
Shuttle (enable scrobbling)
JRTStudio Android Music Player
Bubbleupnp (enable scrobbling)
Mixzing (enable scrobbling)
CloudAround (enable scrobbling)
Dood's Music Streamer (Enable Accessibility)
Pandora (4.4+ only, enable notification listener)
Spotify (track info wont show up until the first track change)
Partial Support (Able to show song info but cannot detect if playing or paused):
Android 4.4+: Enable the Notification Listener setting to support any player that also supports the android lockscreen music controls.
Android 4.3 and earlier: Unfortunately Pandora, Songza, and 8tracks do not broadcast any playing info so it can not be supported. Jet Audio's scrobbling is broken so until that is fixed it will not be able to be supported either. Other players not listed might also work, but have not been tested. If the player supports last.fm scrobbling, it most likely will work if turned on.
To add support for your app, implement one of the apis listed here: http://bit.ly/YrBwz3
DashClock Music Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Email any suggestions/issues to email@example.com or visit the forums: http://gonemadmusicplayer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=feedback
Translations for the settings can be added here: http://www.getlocalization.com/DashClockMusicExtension/
-com.android.vending.BILLING: Used for optional donations (in app purchase). This extension will always be 100% free but donations are welcome.
No musical experience required, simply highlight some buttons and press play.
- Create and edit up to 8 tracks
- Choose from 8 different instruments
- Select your own colors to keep track of the tracks
- Copy and Paste functionality, including "paste to end" feature that simplifies repeats
- Export midi sound files that are playable on your device and on computers
- Export the song as a ringtone on your device
- Save files to transfer songs to your friends
Experience a stylish way of browsing your music with 3D floating album arts.
* Share Music
* Cache Size and Quality options
* Added Presets to Equalizer
* Supports New Skins V2
* Notification Controls
iSense Music is a 3D Music Player like iPhone Music Player, Sense Music Player, Google Play Music, htc music player, iPod Music Player( Apple Itunes ), Coverflow Music Player etc but differs from all of them a lot.
* Supports 3D themes, 4 themes preinstalled, more themes released, check my other apps at https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SmoothApps
* Fast Scroll feature to quickly scroll through floating album arts.
* Supports beautiful user interface skins.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, folders, playlists, genres, songs, more advanced browsing like albums of particular artist & genre, and albums sorted by artist names.
* ScrollBar & Alphabets for Easy Browsing
* Reversed UI (Bottom Controls option in Settings)
* Equalizer for Android 2.3+ ( working for all devices except a few, where system denies equalizer permissions ).
* Stylish Lockscreen with a 3D widget and slide to unlock feature.
* Crossfade (Auto & Manual) for mixing songs.
* Random Album Art Generation in place of empty album arts
* Supports Lists by hiding Carousel
* ID3 Tag Editor for editing single/multiple songs’ information
* Star Rating Feature(rate all songs in the list at once). Import / Export ratings from Tags(Media Monkey, Windows Media Player etc supported, supports half star ratings too)
* Music Library Folders (exclude unwanted folders)
* Swipe Gestures on Lockscreen Thumbnail(Swipe - Next & Prev, Tap - Pause/Play )
* Drag enabled menu.
* Different playlist sorting algorithm better than any used(from what I have seen) in any android application.
* Supports Album Art Utility App as Add-On which allows you to manually pick your preferred album artwork for not only your albums but also for your artists, folders, playlists, genres and songs, from the Internet, the Gallery app and Existing album arts.
* Many other features you will find out.
Note: On first launch of iSense Music the album art caching process will start and will take some time to finish(depends on number of albums on device).
3D Carousel Guide:
* Touch on center most album art to open song list.
* Long press on center most album art to open options.
* Touch any album art to scroll it to the center.
* Swipe left-right to scroll through the carousel.
* Touch and swipe left-right on Fastscroll bar to quickly scroll through carousel.
Please Help Me Translate This App:
Everybody is more than welcome to help me translate my application to their native languages or correct any translations(please email me with subject “iSense Translate: …….”, if anybody is interested in helping me translate). We are trying to make iSense Music 3D music player the best music player available for android devices.
Like us on Facebook:- http://www.facebook.com/pages/iSense-Music-3D-Music-Player-for-Android/334021420044242
Follow us on Twitter:- https://twitter.com/SmoothAppsDroid
★★★★★ Easily the best looking music player on android.
★★★★★ This is so much better than the "built-in" player that came with my phone.
★★★★★ Why I struggled with Google Music for so long is beyond me. Love this app. Great integration with iTunes. Keep up the good work.
♬ Exquisite attention to detail. We love music and pixels!
♬ Artist bios and photos bring your music to life
♬ Easily create playlists, batch-add songs to Play Queue, delete songs using doubleTwist's unique multi-select design
♬ Customize your sound with gorgeous 5 band graphic equalizer; pump up the bass or choose EQ presets
♬ Custom lockscreen option for faster control of music on the go
Powerful Android-iTunes Sync:
♬ AirSync iTunes music over WiFi with your Mac or PC and never touch a wire
♬ Sync iTunes or Windows Media Player playlists from your PC to Android over USB
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to iTunes after modifying them on doubleTwist Player (reverse iTunes sync is currently Windows-only)
Full Podcast Player and Podcast Manager:
♬ Comprehensive podcast directory enables you to browse podcasts by category or search for a specific podcast by name
♬ Subscribe and play podcasts or get podcast episodes auto-downloaded over 3G/4G & WiFi
♬ Play podcasts offline or stream over-the-air
AirPlay & MagicPlay from Android to your speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers & receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose or Yamaha (Android 4.1 or higher)
♬ Android to Apple TV: AirPlay music and video to your Apple TV
♬ Android to AirPort Express: Stream music with built-in AirPlay support.
♬ Android to Xbox, PS3 or Sonos: Play music, videos & photos to Xbox 360, PS3 & Sonos.
Magic Radio to discover new music:
♬ Enjoy Magic Radio, the personalized radio mixing songs from your library with new songs uniquely tailored to your music taste, from over 13 million tracks
♬ Create Magic Radio stations while browsing by Artist, Album, Song or Playlist
♬ Listen to Magic Radio stations for every conceivable music genre from J-pop to Psychobilly
More Music Player features you'll love:
♬ Download high-quality artwork for your albums
♬ Smart Playlists for easy access to Top Rated and Most Played
♬ Bluetooth support for car & speakers
♬ Play MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP4 & more!
♬ Control music playback with beautiful widgets and get more widgets with our free Widgets app
What's the catch?
doubleTwist Music Player is a free download, not a "trial" app. We update it frequently and listen to your feedback to make it better. We make money from an optional in-app upgrade to doubleTwist Pro unlocking premium music player features: AirSync, AirPlay to Apple TV & AirPlay-compatible speakers, equalizer, album art search and removal of podcast ads.
If you love our free player, you can subscribe to Magic Radio and enjoy all the premium features of doubleTwist Pro for FREE (a $14.99 value) plus unlimited personalized radio with NO ADS. All for only $24.99/year.
doubleTwist Music Player is handmade with ❤ in San Francisco.
Help? Visit http://www.doubletwist.com/help/platform/android/
App Permissions: http://twist.to/JXw4fE
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Cloudskipper is an old app. We have a newer beta available in our Google+ community
** Not compatible with KitKat (due to SD card sdk changes). Fixed in the beta.
CLOUDSKIPPER MUSIC PLAYER
- left & right swipe navigation
- create and edit playlists
- delete tracks, albums, etc.
- large album artwork
- persistent mini-player
- intuitive UI
- Create ringtones from songs in 2 clicks
- share on Facebook & Twitter
- easily add friends to your message
- for Facebook we’ll notify your added friends by posting on their wall
- for Twitter add their @name to your post
- automatically add YouTube video to post
- preview YouTube video before sending
- 50+ preset messages
- easy access & always available
- higher buttons: great for thumbs!
- share button - share what's playing with friends
- playlist count w/ link to list
- progress bar & remaining time
- album artwork, track name, and artist
- play/pause, rewind, fast forward
- click to open Audio Player
- most advanced mini-player view on the market
- Chromecast music (coming soon)
- on-screen volume slider (optional)
- thumb-happy UI
- controls fade out when not in use
- hide status bar (optional)
- loop & shuffle
- playback scrubber
- large album artwork
- Equalizer (EQ), Bass Boost, Reverb, and Virtualizer (Android 2.3+)
- playback controls controls
- Camera & LED flashlight
- on-screen volume slider (optional)
- silent / vibrate toggle
- playlist count
- album artwork, track name, and artist
- play/pause, rewind, fast forward
- 24 hr clock (optional)
- most advanced player lock screen on the market
- single row mini-player
- Share tracks with one click
- more versions coming soon
We're Mike and Radley, a couple of music fans who build media players for a living. We wanted to build the most fun, efficient, hassle free music player we could imagine.
We're fanatical about bugs and crashes! We receive a notification for any crash/freeze and jump to fix it. The update goes up usually within minutes, so please keep an eye out for updates.
- Support same look and touch feeling with iPhone
- Support seamless playback
- Support browse by artist, album, song or genre media
- Support create playlists and playlist shortcuts
- Support play queue management
- Support repeat and shuffle playback
- Support playback widget at launcher
- Support English,German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese and Chinese language
- Support set song as ringtone
- Support Screen Lock playback
- Support EQ function
- Support song share with Bluetooth and Email
- Support Cover Flow
- Support edit media meta data
- Support switch to next song via swipe the album art in album/tracks view
- Support playlist Edit ,Clear and Delete function
- Support 'All Songs' in artist
- Support 'All Songs' in album
- Support search function when long press song
- Support 'Use as alarm' function when long press song
- Support recently add playlist(you can set the time in settings)
- Support Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC one
- Support 1080P resolution
- Support iOS 7 theme
- Support Filter the small audio files which is less than 800K(Default off in settings)
- Support Hi Dev Studio Bundles License Key
- More functionality than Winamp
Let's go to enjoy it!
If you meet any issue, pls don't just rate one star. We hope your email the issue to hidevstudio(at)gmail.com, we will definitely feedback and resolve your issue asap.
Or follow us
We are welcome volunteer to help us for different language translation, if you have time pls contact with us.
Tag: iPhone Style, iOS, Record, Music Playback, Artist, Album, Playlist, EQ, Lock Screen playback,Cover Flow
This app is ad-supported.
You can get more iPhone Style and Android capability Apps in "Hi Dev Studio".
You can easily change your voice, preview the sound and save it to files.
/** We’re currently in beta, please send us your feedback **/
1. record high quality audio file in wave/pcm/wav format
2. background audio recording
3. convert/batch convert recorded audio file to m4a/aac
4. merge multiple wav recordings to one
5. trim audio recordings
6. mix two audio recordings, or mix a recording with a preset background music
7. boost or reduce audio volume
8. add echo to audio recording
9. adjust pitch of recording
10. adjust speed of recording
/** If you like advanced audio recorder, please rate and like us. We’ll add the following features in future **/
1. noise filtering to improve recording quality
2. record audio in aac/m4a format
3. edit recordings in aac/m4a format
More from developer
Send it messages to speak out loud, play music from your phone, give
it dance moves! Compatible with OJN servers and the new violet server.
--Full feature list--
•control ear positions
•send Text to Speech messages
•send light and ear dance sequences
•play mp3 files from the internet or your device
•control multiple rabbits simultaneously
•save frequently used actions for quick use
This app requires a nabaztag V2, otherwise is completely useless
wifi QR codes can be created online or using other apps...
share your wifi with others by creating wifi QR codes from your phone
For those situations where you have no internet and you NEED to Google something, be it 'recipe for lasagne' or 'the answer to life, the universe and everything'. We feel your pain. Now just type your Google search into Googlelater and you will receive a handy notification once you receive an internet connection reminding you to Google your search. Maybe you have an internet connection but now isn't the time for that Google. No worries, just set a time and date when you want to be notified and let Googlelater handle the rest. It couldn't be any simpler!
Quickly and easily compare your videos' stats and spot trends between them on interactive charts. Watch your channel grow and keep track of your number of subscribers.
Never worry about having an internet connection either as all your video stats are cached, ready for offline viewing wherever you are.
TubeStats - The missing YouTube app.
--On The Way--
• Custom data ranges
• Multiple accounts
YouTube does not provide up-to-date analytics data and so all results are ~2 days old.