"To my surprise, it’s not snake oil: The digital scale does actually weigh things!" - CultOfMac.com
Have you ever needed a real digital scale ?
Do you like gadgets? Do you weigh things often?
Would you make use of digital scale app?
If yes, our mobile scale app is perfect for you :)
Great as a digital scale in kitchen, useful for experiments in which real scale is required, awesome as a digital scale for jewelry ! The first and only real working digital scale mobile app for mobile phones and tablets.
DIGITAL SCALE real weighing scale - new real mobile scale app
Digital Scale - weighing scale app is a digital mobile scale app which is weighing in grams and ounces for all devices. If you like Weed Scale app and find it useful please show your support for the developer and download Digital Scale - mobile scale app! This Digital Scale - mobile scale app is a real scale, its not a joke. The digital mobile scale works great on all Android devices. It's perfect for measuring weight of small things, weighing few grams like diamonds, jewelry, coins, gold, silver ! If you need a scale for weighing small things with couple grams weight this scale app is for you. It is not a joke! It is a real scale app for Android mobiles. When instructions are followed measures are the same as on real digital scale. Install this mobile digital scale app today and have you pocket digital scale always with you. If you would like to test the scale first you can download free version of our mobile scale app - the Weed Scale app.
HOW DOES DIGITAL SCALE - REAL WEIGHING SCALE APP WORKS ?
- Digital Scale results are displayed in grams (g) and ounces (oz).
- The real scale app is 100% ads free.
- We have improved the scale working. It’s has even higher accuracy than before
- You pay only once and get unlimited number of mobile scale uses.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DIGITAL SCALE - MOBILE SCALE APP USAGE:
- For proper working of mobile scale app your mobile device must be equipped with at least accelerometer (preferably gyroscope) - this means that this digital scale app should work on almost every android device.
- Instructions must be strictly followed in order to have accurate result similar to real mobile digital scale.
- The more gently you use the mobile scale application, the more accurate weighing scale results you will be.
LET’S START WEIGHING STUFFS WITH YOUR NEW, REAL SCALE - DIGITAL REAL SCALE APP:
Please prepare a coin (0,2 EUR, 0,05 USD, 100JPY, 0,2 GBP or 1 PLN) and an inflated bag (zip bag or pack of chips are the most proper for optimal real weighing scale working).
DIGITAL SCALE - mobile scale app instructions:
1. Put your device on an inflated bag.
2. Press “PRESS to calibrate” button and wait until the “calibration … please wait” communicate will disappear.
3. After calibration process is done gently place a coin in the middle of the top/bottom area of your mobile phone and once again wait until it is done.
4. Gently place an object you would like to weigh with weighing scale app on the coin and wait until the result shows up on the wheel.
IMPORTANT TIPS FROM DIGITAL SCALE - WEIGHING REAL SCALE APP DEVELOPER:
- Always put the bag on the “still” surface like floor or table (avoid moves which could induce vibrations of the surface - this can cause malfunctioning of the digital scale weighing scale app).
- Do not touch the bag or mobile phone while placing coin and objects you want to weigh with scale app.
The Estes Altitude Predictor will allow you to select a rocket, and one of the recommended engines for the rocket, and it will calculate the projected altitude of your launch. How cool is that!
The Virtual Altitrak is used at the launch site. Simply enter your distance from the launch, snap a photo of the rocket at it's highest point, and let the Altitrak wow you with its altitude prediction!
The Estes Rockets app for Android is a great tool for anyone interested in model rocketry!
Designed and Developed by Josh Mauss
By downloading the Estes Rockets app, you agree that you have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions outlined here : http://www.estesrockets.com/app-terms.
This is a gag app!
Use your phone or tablet as a digital scale! Press against the touch screen to measure pressure. LCD behaviour is just like a real scale! Press harder and with more surface area (like a thumb, palm of your hand, or multiple fingers) and see the difference in weight on the bright orange LCD screen!
Enter a secret weight via the menu and you can use this app to 'weigh' anything and prank people. Press the WEIGH button and your Android device will 'weigh' the item with realistic LCD behaviour to fool and trick your friends!
★ Move to SD card on Android 2.0 or higher.
★ Supports both ounces (imperial) and grams (metric) units of weight
★ Compatible with Tablets and Android 3 - Honeycomb, and Android 4 - Ice Cream Sandwich
★ Multitouch support!
Do you need to do magic tricks? Or play a joke? Use the LCD screen of your phone or tablet as a tool of your trade. Are you a dealer of weed, dope, cocaine, marijuana, cannabis, diamonds or jewelry and you need a weighing app or scale app to rig weight measurements?
This handy pocket scale application is sure make light work of your rigging requirements.
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- lap timer/stopwatch
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- flight and battery log
Interested in testing the beta versions of this app? Get an invite at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115842947644643792560
Try it, it's truly useful. Now also with unit conversions, wing loading, cubic wing loading and energy density.
(Please Note: This app has no malware and requires the following standard Android permissions only:
1) Network Access:
View Wifi & networks: To check for new versions.
2) Phone Calls: To hide when a call comes through.
3) Storage: To install on the SD card if needed.)
Please EMAIL if you have a problem, we can NOT help though the comments section.
Use RC E-Calc Pro Calculate the following:
- Average Current Used by the aircraft during a flight/run.
- Average Discharge Rate (C-rate) of the LiPo battery during a flight/run.
- Expected Run Time at average current used.
- Expected Run Time using 100% capacity of a battery.
- Expected Run Time using 80% capacity of a battery.
- Realistic Run Time using 80% capacity of a battery and (selectable) average throttle.
- Power in Watts from Volts & Amps.
- Volts from Power(W) & Amps.
- Current in Amps from Power(W) & Volts.
- Static thrust of a propeller in pounds or kilograms.
- Power to Weight Ratio in Watts-per-pound or Watts-per-kilogram.
New for v2.1:
- Unit Conversions (Torque, Mass, Length)
- Cubic Wing Loading (Imperial and Metric)
- Wing Loading (Imperial and Metric)
New for v2.21:
- Resize and refit for better display on tablets or devices with very large fonts
- Reworked Unit Conversions
- Cosmetic improvements to layout
- throttle value choice in Approximate Flight Time
New for v2.3
- Added Battery cell gravimetric energy density calculation in Wh/kg
- UI enhancements and fixes
- Smaller fonts
- Cosmetic improvements to layout
- Unit Conversions improved
(Note: It is highly recommended to fly using only 80% of the capacity of LiPo batteries to maximize their longevity)
a) If your system uses 16 Amps, input 2200mAh and 16A into the app and it'll calculate that you should be able to fly (at FULL throttle) for 6 minutes 36 seconds until the battery is 80% depleted or 8 minutes 15 seconds (also at FULL throttle) until it is 100% depleted.
a) "Realistic" flight time is also calculated which works out to be 11 minutes and 47 seconds using 80% capacity and 60% average throttle, very close to the actual flight time in the second example.
b) You have flown (or driven) for 11 minutes and 20 seconds, then recharged your 2200mAh LiPo, when finished your charger states that 1720mAh was returned to the battery. This app will then calculate:
- that the average current draw for the flight was 9.11 amps,
- the discharge rate was 4.1C,
- you used 78% of the rated capacity of the battery and
- to use 80% of the battery's capacity you could've safely flown for 11 minutes 35 seconds.
Comments & suggestions very welcome, please email if you have problems as we can not respond to Google Play Store comments.
Disclaimer: The formulas used in these calculations come from various internet sources, with some variations added from my own experience and while a lot of effort was put into ensuring accuracy, your results may vary!
Built with App Inventor.
Quickly and accurately analyze the severity of stress concentrations in your designs and size your components more accurately before FEA or in-depth analysis. With built-in unit conversions, never worry about the unit scale again.
POST SECONDARY STUDENTS ( Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, etc... )
Make your problem sets, labs and design projects a breeze with pre-written formulae which are commonly taught in engineering schools. Improve the quality of your designs by considering stress concentrations at the design stage quickly, and easily.
Simplify your engineering stress concentration calculations with:
- Pre-programmed geometry & loading scenarios
- Reference equations & diagrams
- Integration of sub-equations
- Dynamic calculation
- Built-in unit conversion
- Prominent tabbed output display
- Simplified main screen layout with icons for quick identification
The pre-programmed geometries and loading scenarios allow you to simply select a geometry which matches your own, input your dimensional and force values, instantly see the result and iterate quickly to minimize stress and improve your design.
Either for reference or for double-checking, conveniently view each diagram and equation at the bottom of each calculator's screen in an easy to read graphical layout like you see in reference textbooks.
With the integration of sub-equations, you can benefit from the added ease of determining critical design inputs through additional equations if you have not determined the specific value beforehand.
Dynamic calculation allows you to vary design parameters rapidly and see their result without ever having to re-calculate.
Input your parameters in standard units of measure in engineering without having to do your own conversions.
The prominent tabbed output display makes the answer always directly at hand by displaying the output(s) at the top of the screen. By grouping calculators that can output multiple design parameters in a compact and easy to use "tabbed" display, you can "swipe or tap" left and right on the output field and view all of your results.
The simplified main screen layout contains a easy-to-use list-view of the calculators, each with their own custom icon to make it even easier to identify the calculator you need and reduce the time you spend reading your options.
1. Static Stress-Concentration
2. Fatigue Stress-Concentration
3. Static Stress-Concentration Factor
4. Fatigue Stress-Concentration Factor
5. Notch Sensitivity
6. Neuber's Constant
7. Spherical Contact
8. Cylindrical Contact
9. Spherical Contact Stresses
10. Cylindrical Contact Stresses
Standard Geometries & Loading Supported For Concentration Factors:
Shaft with shoulder-fillet
Shaft with groove
Shaft with transverse hole
Flat Bar with fillet
Flat Bar with notch
Flat Bar with transverse hole
Spherical Contact Scenarios
Cylindrical Contact Scenarios
Units Conversions Supported:
Stress / Pressure: Pa, kPa, MPa, GPa, psi, kpsi
Force: N, kN, MN, GN, nN, uN, mN, lbf, kgf
Moment / Torque: N-m, N-mm, kN-m, kN-mm, lb-ft, lb-in, oz-ft, oz-in, kg-mm, kg-m, g-mm, g-m
Length: m, mm, um, nm, in, ft
Area: m^2, mm^2, cm^2, um^2, nm^2, in^2, ft^2
Neuber's Constant: m^0.5, cm^0.5, mm^0.5, um^0.5, nm^0.5, in^0.5, ft^0.5
Simple Solutions Droid is dedicated to providing you with simple solutions to your complex technical problems.
We appreciate any and all feedback on our Apps so we can help provide better solutions to you, our valued customers.
Please note that this product is intended as a reference tool only and is not a substitute for formal engineering design verification.
For other Apps and more information please visit our website at:
- Allows quick switching between basic and advanced modes of calculation
- Basic is just all numbers, advanced uses the new engines tab to give the most accurate information
- Total mass and fuel is all that's needed in advanced mode
- Can calculate remaining delta-v at any point in flight because it uses the in-flight values for fuel and oxidizer
- Allows you to use any engine in the game and is compatible with mod engines that only use stock fuel (for now)
- NOTE: Jet engines aren't supported due to their variations in thrust
- R.A.P.I.E.R. only calculated in rocket mode
- Display of current engines in the stage, allowing for easy modification of parts
- Should be compatible with most devices
Disclaimer: I cannot promise your ship will work, that's up to you.
- Hopefully none. But I've been wrong in the past.
Please leave a review telling me what I need to do to improve on it. Whether it be functionality, design, or a bug.
Someone sent me two bug reports about a crash. Problem is, I don't know how to replicate it or how it happened. So, this message is mostly directed at this person, and pretty much anyone who finds another crash. Please send the report (very useful) and try to email me the details. Thank you.
newton, meganewton, kilonewton, hectonewton, decanewton, decinewton and millinewton
megadyne, kilodyne, dyne, millidyne and microdyne
kilopond, pound and poundal
For every units of measurment are also included formulas to convert that unit as you want.
* Provide Step by step guides for easy car maitenance
* Troubleshooter to identify car problems and their solution
* Provide information or trusted service centers around Malaysia for various car manufacturer.
* Calculate mileage and alert you when it's time to service your car.
* No app update is required to receive new DIY Tutorials, Service Centre updates & Troubleshooter updates.They will be updated dynamically time to time.
* Tablet Compatible
* Nearby Service Centre using GPS
Who can use this app?
1. Trades People
2. DIY People
4. Teachers & Students
What Shapes will the app calculate?
- I Beam
- Rectangular Tube
- Round Tube
- Round Bar
- Square Based Pyramid
- T Shape
How many different materials will the app calculate?
What type of answers will the calculator complete?
Why is this app Unique?
This app is unique because it will calculate any combination of (measurement X material X shape).
This app has unique feature like input parameter can be in any measurable unit. (Like Meter/Centimeter/Millimeter/Inch/Foot
Does the app have metric and imperial settings?
Will the app save my answers?
Do we provide support?
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This app does have ads, but they will not interfere with your user experience. If you would like to have
Free. No further updates. No longer supported.
Visit our website for more info, screenshots and instructions: www.yeno.eu