Great app...It had a problem with Bluetooth, but after some collaborative work with developer, the most-recent version fixes the problem. It's a 5-star app!
The functionality and versatility of this media player is excellent, especially using the player with YouTube and streaming educational media. This media player puts me in control of how I interact with my videos, and I love being able to add notes to my videos. This is a great media player!
All good. Except no full screen? Surely, there's a way to switch to full screen? I just don't see it in the examples here either.
Parazit There are some intruptional noise when playing in audios.
Excellent app with use beyond teaching Brilliant app for learning, provided you already have the requisite lessons on your phone. Not only can you use it to learn, but it's a good way to quick preview other media that would otherwise take time to go through, or hassle to find the exact spot you want to listen/watch. Would get 5 stars if it linked into existing lessons such as podcasts or video sites such as Khan Academy, but still good as is.
Good for Oklahoma state
- Fixed an issue some users got because of large images on app startup
- Sort media files by title, modified date, duration and more; available from the app menu (Pro only)
- Discovery gallery: Explore popular educational content from YouTube
- Navigation menu for easier access to Media Folders, etc.
Fixed Bluetooth error on some Samsung devices
- Notes have helpful usage instructions
- Permission to modify SD card: Generate crash reports for better support
Video Player (VLC) with new added features: IPTV Playlist and Google VR.