Morse Mentor provides an easy way to learn Morse Code using the Koch Method. Start by listening to 2 characters and entering what you hear. If you obtained a 90% overall accuracy then you can move onto 3 characters, etc.
* Keeps track of your accuracy and provides a report per character at the end of a lesson.
* Intuitive keyboard with all the characters covered in the lessons, including prosigns. Alternatively, choose to use your device's keyboard.
* Hear how the new character sounds before a session starts so you can prepare for the lesson.
* Farnsworth timing so you can reduce the effective speed if you fall behind without breaking the character rhythm (aligned to ARRL recommendations that preserves spacing ratios).
* Option to play new characters more frequently (handy for learning new characters). New characters are also *guaranteed* to appear in the lesson.
* Option to play all characters with equal probability (handy for practising all characters).
* You can opt to keep track of results yourself on a piece of paper.
* Differences are highlighted in colour so you can easily see where your entered characters don't match those transmitted.
* Includes 43 characters including letters, digits, punctuations and prosigns.
* Define your own custom Koch sequence. Note: Prosigns should be placed in angle brackets, eg. <SK>. Supported characters are displayed on the Help screen.
* Choose the session duration, which character is next in sequence, WPM, different tone frequencies and more.
* Free (ad-supported).
★Upgrade to Pro★
Morse Mentor is free and ad-supported. Upgrade to Morse Mentor Pro to remove ads and support future Morse Mentor development. Get the pro licence at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smokyink.morsecodementor.pro.licence
Feedback, Suggestions and Issues:
For any feedback, suggestions or issues, please email Byron at email@example.com.
* Internet and Network state: To display ads.