Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire".
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
These are just a few of the essential features found in INFINITY LIFESTYLE. This application is exclusive to SMART Infinity members, and is absolutely free. Download now to enjoy this truly innovative, and conveniently rewarding experience.
*Regular operator call, SMS and data charges may apply.
• Contact IMO: Call or SMS your Infinity Management Officer* for account-related concerns.
• Dedicated Smart Infinity Hotline: 24/7 account service and information.
• Concierge Service Call: Exclusive international services, including travel & medical assistance.
• My. Infinity: View details of your subscription at any time.
• Stores: Find SMART Stores with VIP service.
• My Media: Showcases the latest multimedia services available.
*IMO is exclusive to Prestige Plan 5000 and Premium Plan 8000 members. Regular call and SMS rates will apply.
IF lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that.
Activate and connect your Channels — services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Gmail as well as devices like Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue — for limitless ways to automate and empower your life.
Popular Recipes include:
+ IF you post a photo on Instagram THEN share it on Twitter
+ IF it’s going to rain tomorrow THEN get a text message
+ IF you are near home THEN turn on your lights
Learn more about IF at https://ifttt.com.
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
Calendar Widgets provides you with the following features:
- Intuitive design and usability
- Beautiful design and themes(default, modern, darkness, translucent, etc)
- Various widget size support
- Compatible with other calendar apps (you can launch another calendar app from Calendar Widgets)
- Synchronizes with the default android calendar app
- Reads calendar appointments from the default android calendar app
- Supports visibility of declined events
- Supports visibility of week number
- Supports week start day option
and many more features are coming.
Simply drag and drop one of the widgets on home screen and enjoy world class calendar widget!
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
• 7 Productive calendar Views
• Forecasted weather
• 2 Customisable calendar widgets
• Theming support
• Beautiful interface
• Polished animations
• Stable experience
• Night mode
Split view is Today Calendar's most popular view, it's show's an overview of the month, and events of particular days on the same screen, making it by far the easiest way to plan your schedule.
Quick actions appear on the right in the agenda and split view, allowing to easily navigation to an event, email other attendees or call an associated number with just one tap.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
- Display your Google calendars;
- "Agenda" mode to showcase your schedule;
- Customization of every color of your calendar;
- select number of columns and height of the cells to display;
- Display month scrollable columns;
- Moon phases;
- Adapts to different screen sizes (most visible inch a month on a phone screen 10);
- Intuitive interface by dragging your finger across the screen to move forward or backward in time.
- French feast days;
- French public holidays;
- French school holidays 2013-2014, 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 for France;
Authorization requested: reading your Google calendars to display on the screen.
+ No advertising
If your phone / tablet is synced with Google Calendar, consider choosing your calendars to display in the settings icon (top right).
With this widget you have all your appointments at a glance. Whether month or week view, whether agenda or a combination of all: This widget collection has something for everyone.
Any account supported by your device, can serve as a source (eg. Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, ...).
Some of the widgets are available in different sizes, so there is something for every screen size and taste. Whether fully, partially, or not transparent at all; Whether with red, white, black or a custom font color: Customize "Calendar and Notes" exactly to your needs!
Again and again highlighted by many users is the combined month- and agenda view of the 4x4 widget! Try it!
"Calendar and Notes" not only offers access to the calendar and appointments, but also can manage notes!
• Calendar and notes in different (widget) sizes
• Agenda style widgets show upcoming events
• User-friendly, clear and simple graphical representation
• separate colors can be assigned for each calendar
• Browse through months and weeks without long waits
• Jump directly to a specific date
• automatic refresh and extremely battery friendly though
• colors of the widgets can be adjusted according to your taste
• Manage notes
IMPORTANT: This is a widget. To use it, you must long-click your home screen and add at least one of the widgets. You can NOT run it like a normal app.
- Significantly improved speed
- Agenda widget for lock screen / lockscreen (Keyguard)
- Optical adjusted to Android 4.x
- Fixed several bugs
- New settings
- scrollable widgets on Android 3.x and higher
- bugs fixed
- stability improved
- performance improvements
- device compatibility improved
- code optimized
- new features added:
- Foresight (in days) for agenda adjustable
- widgets scrollable (Android 3.x or higher)
- French translation completed
- Fixed layout errors (Agenda widgets)
- Correct representation of multi-day events
- different bug fixes
- code optimizations
- added new options, e.g.:
• different colors for each calendar selectable
• different date formats for agenda widgets (e.g. "days left", short date, long date)
- bug fixes
- fixed a bug that could cause the new agenda widgets to crash
- redesigned UI of the agenda widgets
- new widgets (agenda) in different sizes
- various bug fixes, e.g.:
• Adjusted view stays permanently now
• textinput for notes is scrollable now
- many new options, e.g.:
• ending times in week view can be disabled
• ending times in agenda can be disabled
• open the calendar app by clicking the widget
• font size in week view changeable
• line break in week view suppressible
- Android 4.0 (ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich) ready
NEW: LIMITED OFFER: ONLY $1,29!
A clean and easy to use Calendar/Agenda Widget to show and to edit your events. It synchronizes with the default calendar and provides following key features:
- 6 different widget sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4?3, 4x4 and 6x2, 6x4 designed for tablets)
- Smooth events scrolling
- Pick calendars to show events from
- Enter new events and open your calendar from the widget
- Fold / unfold the buttons panel to provide more space for the events
- Highlight today events
- Filter out all-day events
- Show day of the week in event date
- The ability to change the text color
- Make background transparent (may require widget reset)
- Show the week numbers
- Change font size
- Group events by date
...and much more!
Of course you are still welcome to test the free version with reduced functionality: market://details?id=com.byteartist.widget
Please contact me in case you have any suggestions or experience problems at email@example.com
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, etc.)
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date/time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...