List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Complete support for UTI mutual fund services added.
Complete support for ICICI banking and non banking related services using SMS added.
If you bank with SBI (State bank of India) then it is easy to use their SMS related services using this application.
If you need anything specific please leave as comment or email me.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
This is simple loan calculation tool. The tool helps user to quickly Calculate EMI and view payment schedule.
✓Easy and fast way to calculate your EMI
✓You can share the details of your EMI
✓You will get the statistical information about the EMI calculation
WHERE TO USE:
- Bank Loan
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Property Loan
- Mortgage Loan
Note: The data used in app is taken from various websites, kindly share with us in case of if you find incorrect data or any issues in the app.
All suggestions can be sent to our email email@example.com
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
My Credit Cards will store all information related to your credit card on your android phone by automatically understanding the messages that the banks send to you without fail! Everytime you carry out a transaction or make a payment or a bill is generated for your credit card, your bank sends you a SMS informing you of that. Now, ourselves, with all thats going on in our lives and so many cards that we own anyway, it's next to impossible to keep a track of all this. They serve as good updates, but the only way for us to find out what our current unbilled is or how much payment needs to be made this month or anything else, the only way to do it maintain a ledger somewhere.
My Credit Cards simplifies all this. My Credit Cards reads these SMS, understands them and collates them in one place - on your android phone.
How does this work?
By itself! :)
On a more serious note, here's a description of how it works:
- It reads incoming SMS (on installation / update, it will read SMSs in your inbox)
- It sends the SMS to our server (This is a point of contention, we understand, hence, we've given our thought process below)
- The server understands the SMS and reverts with the key information from it
- The mobile application receives this information, performs the relevant tasks and stores the information on a local database
Thats it! Whenever you open the app, all information about your credit card is organized and waiting for you...
Which Credit Cards work with this app?
Currently, we support the following banks:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- American Express
- Standard Chartered (Regular / Manhattan)
- American Express
- Axis Bank
We'll keep expanding this portfolio of supported cards - thanks to our policy of processing the SMS online on our server.
Why do we send your SMSs to our server?
First off, we never store / read any of your personal SMS.
Our objective : To provide a consistent and un-broken experience for our customers.
The problems :
1. Banks keep changing their SMS formats
2. Every bank sends 4-5 different kinds of SMSs - for transactions, for payments, for bill generation and then there are variations amongst these. Multiply that with the number of banks and we have a huge no of possibilities. Also, these are ever-changing possibiliities.
Our solution : We maintain the various "parsers" (a SMS format) on our server so that we can keep them updated. In which case, all the app needs to do is, send the SMS to the server and it will always know what to do with it.
Do we store any personal information about you?
No. At no point in time can we identify you with any personal information like your name, mobile no, your complete credit card no or your email address. The application generates a unique identifier on your phone the first time you run it and that is the only identification token that we have.
Banking with Axis Bank is now just a touch away with the New Axis Mobile – a simple, user-friendly, convenient and secure mobile banking application from Axis Bank.
Using the new Axis Mobile, you can now do Banking and much more!
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24x7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
12. View Offers for cards (credit & debit) and your Bank account. Tweet offers that you like.
Three Steps to install and start using Axis Mobile on your Android device
· Download Axis Mobile to your android device from Google Play Store.
Register either through your Internet Banking or Debit Card credentials.
· Enter the 8 digit Activation Code that you receive in your registered mobile number.
· Set a six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN and do not share it with anyone.
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android device! For any other details please visit www.axisbank.com/axismobile
Note: Existing Axis Mobile users are advised to uninstall the earlier app and install this new app
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application helps you generate Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for your bank accounts and send money to anyone with IMPS enabled bank account across india. Read more about IMPS here http://www.npci.org.in/aboutimps.aspx.
You can also check your bank balance, get a mini statement and recharge your mobile.
Following Banks are supported:
Bank Of India
Bank of Maharashtra
City Union Bank
Development Credit Bank
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
ING Vysya Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Indus Ind Bank
Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab & Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
South Indian Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur
State Bank Of Hyderabad
State Bank Of India
State Bank Of Travancore
State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
Union Bank Of India
United Bank Of India
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application for doing Financial and Non-financial Transactions. For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
• Effortless trading in equities and derivatives
• Instant stock quotes
• Automatic rate refresh
• Tracking of market movements
• Customizable watchlists
• Managing Order Book and Trade Book
• Viewing Demat Balance
This app can be used only by clients registered with AxisDirect.in.