Take a Shelfie. Get free and discounted ebooks. Read on any device.
Take a Shelfie to find eligible books.
-Digitize your books by taking a Shelfie — a photo of your bookshelf.
-BitLit will tell you which books are eligible for ebook upgrades.
-We will give you a complete catalogue of your personal library.
How to get free and discounted ebooks.
-If you own the book in print, now you can get the ebook editions.
1. Take a photo of the front cover of your paper book.
2. Take a photo of the copyright page with your name handwritten on it.
3. Check your email for the ebook. Start reading!
Read on any device.
-We offer EPUB (iBooks, Kobo, iOS, Android), MOBI (Kindle), and PDF formats.
-BitLit is free to use. We offer both free and discounted ebooks.
-There’s over 80,000 eligible books on the app — and we’re adding more.
-Some ebooks are DRM-protected. Email email@example.com if you need support.
And since people often have trouble spelling BitLit, here are a few alternatives: "Bit-Lit" "Bit Lit”.
To nurture this dream and reach out to users, not only in India, but to a Global audience of Book lovers, uRead has constantly evolved its processing systems, technology and support functions.
uRead has a network of over 10,000 Publishers across the Globe and an exhaustive collection of over 11 million Indian and International titles, across hundreds of categories and sub-categories.
Experts with rich experience in their respective fields – Inventory and Vendor Management, Technology, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, HR, Channels etc., ensure an augmented level of service for the consumers ordering books online and offline with uRead.
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
▶ The best reading experience. iReader has the most advanced typesetting engine that you can read a book mixed composing of pictures, audios and videos. The surprise is that you can do read hands free because of the automatic reading function.
▶Lots of book resource. There are more than 300,000 books in iReader Store online.
▶The variety of file formats support. You can import and read you own document of different format such as TXT,UMD,EPUB,PDF,CHM and OFFICE.
☆ iReader's functions
▶iReader can divide your text document into chapters automatically for easy reading.
▶iReader can help you easy to organize your books on the bookshelf like dragging the app icon on the android desktop.
▶iReader can smart scan the books on disk and also help you to import books through WIFI.
▶You can resume the books, marks and progress information for different client with your iReader account.
▶You can share the favor books to your friends through facebook,line,sms and wechat. We have many interesting reading events that you may enjoy it.
It will be great to come to join us now.
- Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
- read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
- It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
- Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
- Support network libraries (OPDS)
- Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
- Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
- Supported external dictionaries.
- Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
- It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
- Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
- Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
- One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
- Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
- Autoscroll "wave" and "slide".
- 3D paging animation.
- Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
- Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
- Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
- Hanging punctuation.
- "Sections from a new page" option.
- Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
- Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
- 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by "pinch", to assign the actions for buttons.
- Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of "fast" refresh for many EINK devices.
- Fixation of screen rotation.
- Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
- Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
- Clock behind the text.
- Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
- Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
- Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
- Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
- Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
- The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
- Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
- Support built-in StarDict/ColorDict English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and more dictionaries without compromise
- Over 20 free offline dictionaries available for installation and config
- Simple and fast definition search with automatic word matching
- Support TTS(Text-To-Speech)
- Support E-book format: epub, mobi(prc,azw), umd, txt
- Enjoy learning new words with completely customizable word list notebook
- Support both landscape and portrait screen reading
- Add highlights and notes
- Adjust brightness and day/night mode options
- Bookmark and reading history listing
- Customize font size, line spacing and character encoding
- Look up word with search engine and Google Translate
- Support Multi-Language, and convert your Chinese books between Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
Key words: book, e-book, reader, e-reader, dictionary download, Oxford, Longman, WordNet, Thesaurus, Merrian Webster, text, English learning
Similar apps: StarDict, ColorDict, GoldenDict,
Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Aldiko, Kindle, Google books, HD, Kobo, FBReader
This freeware makes your Android phone become an ePub reader. It manages the .epub files you imported from SD card or downloaded from web sites, and let you read them by flipping as books, or by browsing as web pages. This software is not bound to any book store or online library. In addition, it provides you some web-site links to download DRM-free ePub files. This software performs a rapid, low power-consumption method to format a chapters into book pages. If you are familiar with web browsing, the software reserves the function that lets you read the chapters as raw web pages.
The software is a lite reader for ePub format, with lower power and memory consumption, and can run smoothly on low-end Android phones.
- It's also a downloader: The software is not bound to any book store or online library. It has a built-in web browser. You can visit any web site with this browser by entering a url. When you click a hyper link to an .epub file, the software downloads and imports this .epub file for your convenience. If you don't know where to download ePub books, the software provides you a list of web sites.
- Various operation modes: You can choose to read ePub files as web pages or as books. If you choose to read ePub books by page flipping, you can further choose to flip the pages by tapping or sweeping.
- Remembering the last reading position and bookmarks: The software automatically remembers the last reading position and used text size of each book for you. In addition, you can also remember the current reading position by adding a bookmark.
- Rapid running and low power consumption: This software does not kill your battery.
** Gitden Reader proved to be world no.1 iOS/Android EPUB3 Reader, tested and first published on www.epubtest.org, May 2014**
With one single app, users can utilize its features in smartphone or tablet.
When logged in with one user ID, the book info; last read position, bookmark, highlighting, etc., is synchronized identically among multiple devices (under development).
Device-to-device synchronization is processed encrypted as to abide by data security
1. Displays audio/video included book contents properly. (Foreign language textbook can be easily made in EPUB.)
2. Shows MathML and SVG built-in .epub file quickly and easily. (Science and engineering textbooks can be written in texts other than pictures.)
3. Demonstrates reflowing book conveniently. (Displays novel, essay, educational books, etc. adjusted to the device screen.)
4. Supports fixed layout book and media overlay feature; highlights the content adjusting to the book audio. (Storybook can easily be made in EPUB.)
6. Supports RTL(Right To Left) vertical writing. (Japanese books written in EPUB3.0, can be read comfortably.)
7. Supports RTL(Right To Left) for Arabic and Hebrew language. (Arabic and Hebrew books written in EPUB3.0, can be read easily.)
8. Footnote link will be shown in pop-up window.
9. Supports "undo" feature; shows "undo" button that takes user to their last visited page whether user taps a link, moves away from the table of contents, or make changes with roll-screen. User can easily go back to the previous page if any mistake happens.
10. Supports accessible, comfortable, and compact support in private settings in [aA] Icon.
11. [aA] icon supports; 1) choose different font-faces; embedded/basic, 2) decrease/increase font-size, 3) change height between lines; narrow/normal/wide, 4) justify texts to both/left, 5) read book in facing pages mode in tablet, 6) set/reset continuous scroll mode, 7) choose from Day(White, Sepia), Night(Black) for background theme.
12. Supports text search, bookmark, copy selected parts of content, highlight, memo, SNS sharing, search dictionary, etc.
13. Supports display functions in table of contents, bookmark, highlight, memo in each and every book.
14. Supports page turning by pushing the volume button. (During audio play, the volume key only controls volume.)
15. Supports brightness arrangement; drag left blank space up/down with a finger.
16. Supports bookmark on/off; drag right blank space up/down with a finger.
17. Supports tool bar by tapping the center.
18. Supports zoom in feature; Double tap the image, and the user can zoom in the selected image separately.
19. Supports importing books from outside and deleting books in bookshelf.
20. Supports importing books from Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail. Tap .epub file in Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail, select [Gitden Reader] from “open in…” and the user can read in the app.(supports standard .epub only)
21. Supports Library sorting chosen from Date, Title, and Author.
22. (iOS ver. supports auto-hyphen feature when words break up in lines in English books.)
23. Supports "send inquiry." User can send questions by tapping [Setting - Report] in Bookshelf. We welcome requests for technology adoption and partnership.
24. Shows last read position and amount of book in small dots.
25. Embedded solid DRM (Digital Rights Management). Even a book is distributed free of charge, user cannot read the .epub file.
Small, clean interface, fast and reliable.
- Search books
- Night Mode
- Control of font sizes
- Control margins
- Text selection / copy
- Supports EPUBs 2 and 3.
- Table of contents
- Preserves unique aspects of the book
- Clean interface
- Easy of use
- Automatic discovery of books
- Smart reading
If you like to read, you should install Skoob.
Worth testing. We're sure you'll like it.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
A vida acadêmica exige muito de seus estudantes, é necessário um desgaste muito alto e investimento do aluno, tanto em esforço e tempo, quanto financeiro.
Porém, cerca de 80% do valor dos livros e materiais acadêmicos adquiridos pelo aluno ao decorrer de seu curso tornam-se obsoletos e um verdadeiro desperdício após a finalização do curso.
Pensando nisso, desenvolvemos para você a melhor forma de aprender evitando desperdiçar tempo, e principalmente, seu dinheiro.
Alugue, compre ou venda aqui livros e materiais acadêmicos e preserve seu tempo e seu bolso! Economize, no MÍNIMO 70%!
Gostou? Você possui a opção de comprar o produto ao final da locação pagando apenas a diferença entre o preço de etiqueta e o valor que já pagou locando! Todos ganham!
Além de você economizar, você contribuirá com ações sociais e ambientais, onde a cada livro ou material locado, é disponibilizado R$ 1,00 para a reconstituição de nascentes de água e R$ 0,50 em doações para instituições de caridade. Juntos somos mais fortes!
Quando foi a última vez que fez algo pela primeira vez?
Nós fizemos agora: o 1º aplicativo para dispositivos móveis focado em locação e compra de materiais e livros universitários!
Faça algo pela primeira vez você também! Acesse nosso site ou baixe nosso aplicativo, alugue um livro agora mesmo e devore-os!
IMPORTANT: we specialize in bringing you new, rising authors, not mainstream, commercial bestsellers. Independent and self-published writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
Grab 5 eBooks FREE every month or get unlimited downloads with a low-priced VIP membership through this handy App.
Search & Select from thousands of eBooks in 48 different categories. New titles constantly added.
Syncs seamlessly with your existing Free-eBooks.net account or easily create one.