Smylife, a simple app to improve your well-being.
When used daily, the Smylife app helps reinforce your positiveness and grow your well-being significantly.
You’ll feel its effects after 2 or 3 weeks, reducing tension and anxiety.
Inspired by a simple exercise used by many coaches and positive psychology practitioners, this app helps you bring down your stress.
- Write down the negative and positive experiences of your day
- Focus on the three best ones before going to sleep.
Smylife: a tried-and-true method, made easy digitally
With Smylife, your smartphone replaces a notebook:
- Write down your experiences of the day as it goes on
- Rank them by importance
- Keep their memory to come back to the best ones
You can also:
- Illustrate your positive (or negative!) experiences with photos taken on the spot
- Share the best ones with your friends on social networks, by text message or email
- Reminders help you organize and practice the exercise on a day-to-day basis
- A handy barometer measure your well-being and its progression
Using Smylife is being part of the Smylife community, as well as participating in its evolution and in a fascinating human adventure.
With Smylife, smile at life, at your life: the one you build, protect and take control of. Smylife, it’s your life!
Every day, write down in Smylife the positive and negative experiences you live – whether they happen at work, at school or in your personal life. You can illustrate them by taking pictures directly in the app, or by linking them through your album. Do it during your free time, your commute or a dedicated time of the day. To help you, schedule your reminders!
Happiness grows when it’s shared! With just a tap, send a Smylife emotion to your relatives, on social networks, via text message or email.
Every evening, before going to sleep, read back your notes and select the most positive events of the day. If you haven’t written anything, think back on your day and note them down! Shake your phone and focus on those pleasant moments before going to sleep.
Provide your levels of happiness and stress from a given period at the frequency of your choice, to measure the state of your well-being.
Follow the evolution of your stress, happiness and well-being through time with the Smylife barometer. By doing your little exercises regularly, you’ll find your well-being growing, and eventually stabilizing at a high level. You’ll be better armed for the day-to-day stress!