1 Baby crying translator can help novice parents to understand why babies cry.
2 All the database of cries were collected from the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at National Taiwan University Hospital Yunlin Branch, Taiwan.
3. This app can identify four physiological requirements of infants including hungry, sleepy, pain, and wet diapers.
4. The clinical recognition accuracy of this product is up to 92% for infant birth within two weeks. After several amendments, this app can apply to different week-old baby.
5. This app is suitable for infants from different nationalities, races, and gender.
6. This app provides error correction mechanism, it can automatic learning as the baby grows.
7. The identification result is only for reference , if the baby is still crying , medical treatment is necessary.
Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Smart Baby Monitor offers a cutting-edge way to monitor your baby, interact with him/her and ensure your infant’s well-being using your Android smartphone or tablet.
By using the free WithBaby app, you can easily watch over your baby with high-resolution video, intuitive Pan-Tilt zoom and night vision, so you don’t miss a thing. Always be near your baby by listening, talking to your child, playing lullabies or turning on the nightlight from anywhere in the world. The Smart Baby Monitor allows you to receive discrete alerts in case of noise, motion, temperature or humidity, so that you can control your child’s environment. The Smart Baby Monitor can give you the peace of mind you need by being able to monitor your baby’s safety and comfort from wherever you are at any time.
• Watch over baby in exceptional conditions on your Android smartphone or tablet
• High-resolution video, motion free and intuitive Pan Tilt Zoom, night vision
• Crystal clear sound
• Ability to talk to baby, play lullabies or turn on the multicolour night light
• Monitor noises, motion, temperature and humidity in baby’s room
• Capacity to set alarms to designated parameters of noise level, motion, temperature and humidity
• Enjoy an unlimited range: watch over baby at home, on the road or from work
• Alert logs to monitor and improve baby’s room conditions
• Simple and intuitive connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet cable
Find out more: http://www.withings.com/en/babymonitor
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
It’s not just about nature’s sound, it’s about nature’s space. All 3 dimensions (including height) are accurately reproduced, providing the headphone listener with a true “being there” experience. The sonic accuracy of Naturespace's proprietary recordings are so convincingly real, they create an immediate positive impact on the listener’s state of mind. The 3-D experience quickly triggers a lasting physiological sense of safety, peace, and tranquility. Our holographic ambiences transport the listener like nothing else on the planet. It is a truly profound new way of listening.
Holographic sound provides the brain with the sense of openness and vastness that is so important to a balanced state of well-being. Naturespace is a spectacular catalyst for creative visualization and imaginative exploration. Just put on your headphones, and close your eyes. You’ll see.
Six additional add-on applications bring you more of the finest selections from our vast catalog, and are exclusively playable from within this free Naturespace app.
Naturespace Ultimate Thunderstorm Collection
Naturespace Ultimate Oceans Collection
Naturespace Meditation Focus and Imagination
Naturespace Sleep Dream Relax
Naturespace Travel Stress Escape
Join the Naturespace community by visiting us on Facebook/Naturespace. Thanks for using the reviews below to share your positive experiences. For other questions, comments and quick support please contact us at email@example.com or visit the FAQ page inside the app. Thank you for listening to our work!
A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
This tool allows you to take pictures with your phone's camera at scheduled snap rate, continuous shooting, no shutter sound, no flash, no preview, quick exit...
Customizable options, the images are not listed into the gallery, quick deletion,... and much more features coming soon...
Whats the difference compared to other Spy Cameras? --> this one works!
Test it asap.. because it's free!
A low cost red nigth-vision saving torch, the only lighting method during your astronomical sessions, now for your android, do not loose your eye's sensitivity under the dark sky anymore!!!, if it happens you will loose a precious time...
Customizable level... for FREE!!