Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
We live in a world where we are constantly wired, connected and switched-on – on the phone, on the computer, in the car, always in front of screens, zooming all around. While not as harmful as heavy doses of ionizing radiation, the medical field keeps finding out the low-grade electromagnetic radiation from these devices isn’t completely harmless. N8 State was formed with the mission to protect all living things from the harmful effects of Low-grade Electromagnetic Radiation.
When installed on your mobile device, the N8 State app uses patent pending technology turning your mobile devise into a preventative tool to deflect harmful wave interactions with your body’s cells from low-grade electromagnetic radiation.
N8 works by re-ordering photons within its range, returning surrounding energy fields to their natural frequencies. Quantum science tell us that all chemical reactions involve a wave interaction, and the electrons and sub-atomic particles that revolve around the nucleus of an atom emit waves, so if we block the waves we can block the harmful chemical reaction, thereby, helping cells maintain their properties and oxygen intake (as compared to having potentially diminished cellular properties and oxygen intake after cells are zapped by EMR).
Debate still exists over the depth of danger involving low-grade radiation. Science generally presumes radiation exposure at any level carries a health risk, particularly as a cancer-causing phenomenon. Every cell phone’s manual warns of the risk. The risk is heightened when the device is closest to the body. Even a five-minute cellular phone call has been shown to impact users at a cellular level and a 15-minute phone call to break DNA cell strands.
For now, while the science surrounding the effects of low-grade radiation related to mobile devices is still being researched, some doctors urge particular caution with children. ONLY the N8 State app offers protective benefits for all of its users.
Radiation-emitting products are omnipresent. Smartphones, computer screens, televisions and wireless networks all produce low-grade radiation. Blocking these dangerous waves can help maintain healthy bodies at the cellular level, leading to overall improved health outcomes. Eventually, our goal is use the technology to create similar safe zones around other radiation-emitting products.
While we know that the world is no sooner going back to the horse and buggy than it is to tin cans connected by string, we want to do everything that we can to help offset some of the negative effects of the electro-magnetic smog that is around us everyday. Our first product – the N8 State smartphone app. Once downloaded, the N8 State app turns a smartphone that has been a source of suboptimal EMR, into a smartphone operating within natural preventative frequencies.
We want to help return people to their natural, undisturbed and innate state of being – their N8 state!
- Deflection from Low-grade Electromagnetic Radiation waves also called Radio Frequency Radiation emitted from your devise.
- News updates to keep you informed on the world of electromagnetic radiation, medical advances, and Android products that work with N8State.
- Studies independently conducted by N8 State and accredited doctors or institutions around the world.
- Blog to always keep you socially informed while being in your N8 state. See what N8 State friends "like" or "tweet" about from around the world and get notifications for special surprises or giveaway codes.
Welcome to the future of baby monitoring!
This application will turn your Android phone or tablet into a fully functioning, high quality baby monitor. It uses your home WiFi network to stream video and audio of your baby from the camera on your Android device directly to a web browser on your computer or laptop, or to any other Android device that is attached to your home WiFi network! So you can be sat downstairs watching a film while your baby sleeps upstairs, allowing you to just flick your laptop open to see and hear exactly what your baby is doing. Or you can quickly pull your phone out of your pocket while you are cooking dinner in the kitchen to have a quick peek at what mischief your child is causing in their bedroom.
You’ll be amazed by the high quality video and audio as well as all the features that let you remotely interact with your baby via the web browser, such as playing lullabies on the Android device’s speaker, or switching the Night Light (the camera flash LED) on or off. With advanced motion detection and monitoring features that chart your baby’s every movement, you have the most efficient possible way to ensure your baby is safe from harm while you are not in the room with them.
As you can see, it has all the functionality of the most expensive baby monitors on the market today, but also with added premium features that make this application simply the best way to monitor your baby in this day and age. Why spend a huge wad of cash on an expensive baby monitor with low quality video and audio when for just a tiny fraction of the price you can spend a small handful of change on this application which offers the same and so much more?
1. Monitor you baby by streaming real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser or to any other Android device;
2. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed ... it just works!
3. Switch on Motion Detection to get pinpoint accuracy of every movement your baby makes as well as a handy real-time graph that shows the intensity of movements over time.
4. Volume controls and a visual representation of the audio, so you have the option of not listening to the sound but still remain aware of the noises your baby is making;
5. Interact with your baby even though you are not in the room – using buttons on the web browser you can switch the Night Light on and off (if your Android device has a camera flash LED) and you can also play lullabies through the Android device speaker, again just by clicking a button in the web browser;
6. Remotely control the camera! Capture precious moments that you’d otherwise miss by taking high resolution pictures and videos using buttons on the web browser;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance with a choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G. You can stream across the internet by using Port Forwarding – please contact the developer for help doing this;
11. LOTS more features in development!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘BabyCam Monitor’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
==> Featured in The Sunday Times TOP 500 Apps
==> Selected by Babble.com as one of Best Android app for Moms in 2011 and 2012
==> Selected by Mashable as the #1 parenting app
==> Trusted by more than 150, 000 parents worldwide.
When your baby wakes up and starts crying, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will alert you by calling your second phone; this second phone doesn’t have to be a smartphone.
You can select your child’s favourite song from the Music Library, or you can record your own voice. When your child wakes, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will play it to help soothe them back to sleep.
Every baby loves to hear a soothing song or a calming fairy-tale when they go to bed and Lullabies allows you to do this. You can either record your own voice, or you can play any song from the Music Library - whatever you, and your baby needs.
The Baby Monitor & Alarm records every event and every noise. Afterwards, you can review the sounds and events of the night and replay or email yourself this information.
SETTINGS FOR EVERY CHILD
As parents, we are well aware that e and made sure that the Baby Monitor & Alarm settings can be adjusted according to the wants of any parent or child.
We would love to hear your comments about the Baby Monitor & Alarm. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or problems, then feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
This app is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
NOTE: PLEASE DON’T USE TASK KILLERS, BATTERY OPTIMIZING APPS OR PROFILE SCHEDULERS. These types of apps can reduce the effectiveness of the Baby Monitor & Alarm and limit its functionality.
Download tawkon, so you can talk on.
"I LOVE how tawkon informs of my phone's radiation levels. I don't know how I lived without it!"
"tawkon is an AMAZING parental control app! it lets me keep an eye on my kids exposure"
"tawkon really forced me to start using my earphones more when talking. GREAT app!"
"The only Android App that protects users from cellular radiation exposure" - TheNextWeb
"Monitor your exposure using an app called tawkon" - NYTimes
"tawkon: Use it Now, Thank Me Later" - The Huffington Post
"Rejected by Apple, tawkon Radiation-Tracking App Launches on Android" - Wired
“One of 15 Startups to Watch in 2012” - Business Insider
*** Features ***
√ Phone Tracking and Alerts: tawkon is a health tracker that lets you know when your phone emits higher than normal levels of radiation, using a metric called SAR (Specific Absorption Rate), so you can talk on safely. tawkon also tracks your phone usage behavior over time and lets you know how much radiation you have been exposed.
√ Suggestions: When SAR gets high, tawkon will suggest alternative ways to lessen your exposure – such as using a headset.
√ Parental Control: tawkon is a parental control health tracker app. As a parent, your personal tawkon dashboard gives you full access to charts and statistics of your kids’ talk time and exposure to radiation. All you have to do is invite them to download tawkon via the “Family” tab. As a health tracker, tawkon not only helps keep you safe, it helps keep your family safe.
√ Social: You can invite family or friends from your phone's contact list to connect with you within tawkon. The app lets you share your readings with them, as well as tips on avoiding excessive exposure. With tawkon, you can motivate your friends to live a health conscious lifestyle.
√ Weekly Report: The weekly report – sent via email – is more comprehensive and delivers useful usage tips in addition to the basic information you see in the application dashboard.
tawkon is power efficient and totally non-intrusive. The app runs in the background only during a call. Since the two main components that drain battery power are the phone’s display and transmitter, if you talk wisely and act according to takwon’s suggestions, you can actually extend your battery life.
*** How It Works ***
Mobile phones transmit information to cell towers and antennas. When you are farther away from these towers, your phone works harder for a signal, which causes it to emit more radiation. Additionally, factors such as the distance of the phone from your head, poor signal strength as well as others, play a part in this equation as well.
Our radiation health tracker application analyzes communication components within your phone and other physical factors and predicts the level of radiation in real time. Based on universally accepted international SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) standards, the app provides contextual alerts when the user can take action to avoid high exposure.
Once you’ve made the suggested changes, tawkon confirms that you are once again safe, in low SAR and ready to “talk on”.
*** Support and Feedback ***
We are asking for permissions to intercept outgoing calls and call phone numbers. We ask for this to be able to warn you about high exposure situation before a call is made or received. In addition, we ask to access your personal information and read contacts to allow you to easily invite your friends & family to share your exposure & talk time with them.
We welcome your ideas, thoughts and feedback - reach out on Twitter (@tawkon), Facebook (www.facebook.com/tawkon) or email our team directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Several thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
As a person who last year went from size 10 to size 4, I’m here to give you the 50 best ways to lose stomach fat fast that truly work. I promise you that if you start implementing these effective ways for losing abdominal fat one by one, you’ll get the perfect stomach you always wanted before you know it! So, let’s get started!
This application gives the best ways to lose the stomach fat
Note : This application is ads support.
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
★ New Feature : You can sync multiple devices by Baby Daychart full version now, follow these steps:
1. Create a Dropbox account from http://www.dropbox.com, if you don't have one. Dropbox provides 2G web storage, it's easy to register and totally FREE.
2. Enter dropbox account/password when you try to Backup/Merge online in Baby Daychart. Baby Daychart will sync your data on cloud, you can also install Dropbox on Windows platform to check backup data and images.
3. You can use the dropbox account to sync between difference devices.
Firstly, congratulations! Having a baby is an exciting moment. That said many new parents are overwhelmed with wonder of what baby needs. Baby Daychart is a useful baby tracker to help parents log baby activities, and analyze to simple and clear charts. Parents can view and know at a glance the time since baby's last meal or diaper change, and know what your baby need better.
★ What Baby Daychart can help parents?
1. Track activity : Track daily activities as sleep, diaper, bottle, food, nurse and medical or health information.
2. Share with friends : Share interesting event on Facebook or other social network, post a cute picture or share your baby's current mood.
3. Chart : Baby Daychart provide clear chart to help parents to understand baby's daily schedule. Also parents can define custom item to record and create chart.
4. Note : Take medical or health note of your baby, and view them in timeline to track. Print it out and take it to the doctor if necessary.
5. Email : Send child log to babysit partner to share information.
- Track daily activities
- Share events or photos on Facebook
- Chart and Timeline to show when and how your baby act
- Backup and restore history data
- Summary of daily activity to know at a glance
- Take photo and record baby's special moment
- Support multiple babies to track
- Note medical infomation and compare along timeline
- Add custom health item to track and create chart
- Add custom medical item to track
- View chart by day/week/month, to compare history data
- View timeline chart to identify daily schedule
- Post to Evernote automatically
★★ Known issues:
- Moto Droid devices sometimes fail to Facebook share.
Please feedback any problems by email(email@example.com), we can't respond to market comment.
Visit http://www.babydaychart.com to learn more.
Insight Timer gives you this and much more. It's simple enough to get started with just a few taps, yet powerful enough to handle the most sophisticated mediation routines with advanced features such as interval bells, presets and a meditation journal.
With the Insight Connect feature, you can join a global meditation community - seeing at a glance people around the world who are meditating with you - including your friends. There are over 100 groups for various types of practice, making it easy to connect with others who share your spiritual path.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
* * * * * * * * * *
- NEW: Now with guided meditations (Android 3.1+)
- You'll love our bells! Recorded with high quality digital audio equipment at a famous meditation center, these new bell samples are amazing. Crystal clear with extra long fade outs. They sound great with the built-in speaker, but to get the full effect, try using headphones or external speakers.
- Choose from seven different bells of varying size and metal compositions - from bright and clean to deep and complex with lovely overtones. A wood block sound is also included.
- Bells can be configured to ring at the start, the end, and at specified times during your session. Each bell can be set to ring once, twice or three times. The delay between strikes is configurable from 1 to 20 seconds.
- Powerful logging and statistics features allow you to track your progress over time. Multiple charts, a complete session log and helpful statistics give you a complete picture of how your practice is evolving.
- Presets allow you to save an unlimited number of configurations and assign names to them. If you have multiple meditation routines (such as Morning and Evening), this makes it easy to switch between them without any configuration changes.
- You may set a background image from your own photo album. While the timer is running, your image is shown full screen. Optionally, the time display and controls can be hidden so that they are shown only when the image is tapped.
- Meditation Journal: You may enter notes about each session when the timer ends - a practice that many people find to be helpful and therapeutic. Your journal entries can be exported via an email attachment. Journal access may be password protected to ensure privacy.
- Insight Timer is geared toward meditation, but it also works great for yoga, Reiki, exercise or any other activity that you wish to time.
- Pause and resume your timer session.
- Optionally vibrate with or instead of bells.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This "Deluxe" version has the same functionality as the free Insight Timer + the upgrade so if you've already upgraded your free app, please do not purchase this app.
A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
There are a lot of reasons why you should use the BabySitter app. Because smartphones are very complexes gadgets and sometimes complications can occur by the influence of another app, for example. That’s why we have implemented some interesting control mechanisms like parent call or interval call (described in the features). With these possibilities you can ensure that your Smartphone with the app works as you like.
+ The app recognizes the noises of your baby and calls the parent phone.
+ There are a lot of setting possibilities for the individual adaptation of the microphone sensitivity.
+ Parent call: Call the smartphone with the BabySitter app and the app calls you back.
+ Ringtones can be disabled to ensure your Baby a calm sleep.
+ With interval calls the app can call you periodically if you want.
+ Receive emails from the app with the following content: number of noises, runtime of the app, information about battery, state of the app and the calls received since the last mail.
+ Over the Speaker of your smartphone you can speak to your baby.
+ Watch the sleep behavior of your baby in a diagram.
+ Select a lullaby or record your voice to lull your baby to sleep.
+The app can inform you about low battery by SMS.
Before you buy the app, please get our demo version and test the app for yourself in a detailed way to ensure that this app is the right support for you and your baby.
If you have questions or suggestions please let us know and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a lot of fun with the Babysitter app.
NESTLÉ Bébé vous offre tous les meilleurs conseils de nos nutritionnistes sur l'alimentation et le développement de votre bébé à portée de main !
Il y a tant de choses à gérer pour les parents d’un bébé : son allaitement, ses biberons, son alimentation, ses petits bobos, ses couches… en somme sa vie quotidienne !
L’application NESTLÉ Bébé vous accompagne dans votre quotidien avec votre bébé et répond à toutes les questions de papa et maman : Quels sont les besoins nutritionnels de bébé ? Quels nouveaux aliments lui donner selon son âge ? Quelle quantité de lait par tétée ?...
L’application NESTLÉ Bébé évolue au rythme de bébé de sa naissance jusqu’à ses 3 ans pour un suivi et des conseils adaptés à son évolution et sa croissance.
>> Des recettes pour chaque âge :
Du petit déjeuner au dîner, des petits plats et menus spécialement conçus pour bébé. Des recettes conçues par nos nutritionnistes pour répondre aux besoins spécifiques de votre bébé, mois après mois.
>> Un suivi allaitement et biberon :
Tétée après tétée, vous savez toujours où en est l’allaitement de bébé grâce au tableau de bord. NESTLÉ Bébé vous aide également à suivre les prises de biberon de bébé. Quantité, heure, type de lait, c’est l’outil indispensable pour la croissance de votre enfant.
>> Des diététiciennes à votre écoute :
Une question sur la nutrition ou alimentation ? Vous recherchez une information ? Entrez en contact en toute simplicité avec l’une de nos nutritionnistes, les équipes NESTLÉ Bébé sont au service des papas et mamans !
>> Une liste de courses intelligente :
Pour être sûr de ne rien oublier : ajouter les ingrédients d’une recette ou un lait spécifique à votre liste et trouvez le magasin le plus proche pour être certain de trouver les produits de bébé !
More from developer
This tool allows you to take pictures with your phone's camera at scheduled snap rate, continuous shooting, no shutter sound, no flash, no preview, quick exit...
Customizable options, the images are not listed into the gallery, quick deletion,... and much more features coming soon...
Whats the difference compared to other Spy Cameras? --> this one works!
Test it asap.. because it's free!
A low cost red nigth-vision saving torch, the only lighting method during your astronomical sessions, now for your android, do not loose your eye's sensitivity under the dark sky anymore!!!, if it happens you will loose a precious time...
Customizable level... for FREE!!