1 Baby crying translator can help novice parents to understand why babies cry.
2 All the database of cries were collected from the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at National Taiwan University Hospital Yunlin Branch, Taiwan.
3. This app can identify four physiological requirements of infants including hungry, sleepy, pain, and wet diapers.
4. The clinical recognition accuracy of this product is up to 92% for infant birth within two weeks. After several amendments, this app can apply to different week-old baby.
5. This app is suitable for infants from different nationalities, races, and gender.
6. This app provides error correction mechanism, it can automatic learning as the baby grows.
7. The identification result is only for reference , if the baby is still crying , medical treatment is necessary.
Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on email@example.com
Welcome to the future of baby monitoring!
This application will turn your Android phone or tablet into a fully functioning, high quality baby monitor. It uses your home WiFi network to stream video and audio of your baby from the camera on your Android device directly to a web browser on your computer or laptop, or to any other Android device that is attached to your home WiFi network! So you can be sat downstairs watching a film while your baby sleeps upstairs, allowing you to just flick your laptop open to see and hear exactly what your baby is doing. Or you can quickly pull your phone out of your pocket while you are cooking dinner in the kitchen to have a quick peek at what mischief your child is causing in their bedroom.
You’ll be amazed by the high quality video and audio as well as all the features that let you remotely interact with your baby via the web browser, such as playing lullabies on the Android device’s speaker, or switching the Night Light (the camera flash LED) on or off. With advanced motion detection and monitoring features that chart your baby’s every movement, you have the most efficient possible way to ensure your baby is safe from harm while you are not in the room with them.
As you can see, it has all the functionality of the most expensive baby monitors on the market today, but also with added premium features that make this application simply the best way to monitor your baby in this day and age. Why spend a huge wad of cash on an expensive baby monitor with low quality video and audio when for just a tiny fraction of the price you can spend a small handful of change on this application which offers the same and so much more?
1. Monitor you baby by streaming real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser or to any other Android device;
2. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed ... it just works!
3. Switch on Motion Detection to get pinpoint accuracy of every movement your baby makes as well as a handy real-time graph that shows the intensity of movements over time.
4. Volume controls and a visual representation of the audio, so you have the option of not listening to the sound but still remain aware of the noises your baby is making;
5. Interact with your baby even though you are not in the room – using buttons on the web browser you can switch the Night Light on and off (if your Android device has a camera flash LED) and you can also play lullabies through the Android device speaker, again just by clicking a button in the web browser;
6. Remotely control the camera! Capture precious moments that you’d otherwise miss by taking high resolution pictures and videos using buttons on the web browser;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance with a choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G. You can stream across the internet by using Port Forwarding – please contact the developer for help doing this;
11. LOTS more features in development!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘BabyCam Monitor’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
We live in a world where we are constantly wired, connected and switched-on – on the phone, on the computer, in the car, always in front of screens, zooming all around. While not as harmful as heavy doses of ionizing radiation, the medical field keeps finding out the low-grade electromagnetic radiation from these devices isn’t completely harmless. N8 State was formed with the mission to protect all living things from the harmful effects of Low-grade Electromagnetic Radiation.
When installed on your mobile device, the N8 State app uses patent pending technology turning your mobile devise into a preventative tool to deflect harmful wave interactions with your body’s cells from low-grade electromagnetic radiation.
N8 works by re-ordering photons within its range, returning surrounding energy fields to their natural frequencies. Quantum science tell us that all chemical reactions involve a wave interaction, and the electrons and sub-atomic particles that revolve around the nucleus of an atom emit waves, so if we block the waves we can block the harmful chemical reaction, thereby, helping cells maintain their properties and oxygen intake (as compared to having potentially diminished cellular properties and oxygen intake after cells are zapped by EMR).
Debate still exists over the depth of danger involving low-grade radiation. Science generally presumes radiation exposure at any level carries a health risk, particularly as a cancer-causing phenomenon. Every cell phone’s manual warns of the risk. The risk is heightened when the device is closest to the body. Even a five-minute cellular phone call has been shown to impact users at a cellular level and a 15-minute phone call to break DNA cell strands.
For now, while the science surrounding the effects of low-grade radiation related to mobile devices is still being researched, some doctors urge particular caution with children. ONLY the N8 State app offers protective benefits for all of its users.
Radiation-emitting products are omnipresent. Smartphones, computer screens, televisions and wireless networks all produce low-grade radiation. Blocking these dangerous waves can help maintain healthy bodies at the cellular level, leading to overall improved health outcomes. Eventually, our goal is use the technology to create similar safe zones around other radiation-emitting products.
While we know that the world is no sooner going back to the horse and buggy than it is to tin cans connected by string, we want to do everything that we can to help offset some of the negative effects of the electro-magnetic smog that is around us everyday. Our first product – the N8 State smartphone app. Once downloaded, the N8 State app turns a smartphone that has been a source of suboptimal EMR, into a smartphone operating within natural preventative frequencies.
We want to help return people to their natural, undisturbed and innate state of being – their N8 state!
- Deflection from Low-grade Electromagnetic Radiation waves also called Radio Frequency Radiation emitted from your devise.
- News updates to keep you informed on the world of electromagnetic radiation, medical advances, and Android products that work with N8State.
- Studies independently conducted by N8 State and accredited doctors or institutions around the world.
- Blog to always keep you socially informed while being in your N8 state. See what N8 State friends "like" or "tweet" about from around the world and get notifications for special surprises or giveaway codes.
Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
This app works with the monitor, which is available at www.mimobaby.com/shop.
- Updated fonts
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Keep track of your baby's growth and developmental milestones for the first 24 months of their lives. Budding Baby provides a month-by-month list of baby's milestones and fun ideas that you can do to interact with your baby.
Budding Baby features:
--> developmental milestones
--> play time ideas for babies and toddlers
--> YouTube videos that demonstrate several aspects of parenting
*each baby develops differently, so please consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns
App Updates & Tips: http://sivarttech.com/p/budding-baby.html
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/budding_baby to receive updates about Budding Baby and learn new games and activities to play with your child.
Download Budding Baby for FREE to stay informed of your child's growth milestones!
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
Choose a color to light up your life or let the phone bring you to light dreams :-)
Being in the dark, increases immersion and sensations.
Brighten your home with christmas warmth.
Light up your concerts !
* Use the auto quit option to fall asleep with your night light.
* Change the speed variation of the ambiant light.
Share with your friends !
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
***See http://www.monbaby.com for more info!***
Download the MonBaby to monitor your baby's breathing, movement, and sleep position, with our award-winning smart baby monitor in a button!
Set alarms to notify you if your baby has rolled over on to its stomach, was removed from its proximity, or has a detected breathing irregularity.
Finally, using the latest fitness and health technology, you can feel relieved having an extra layer of monitoring and protection for your baby at night. Get it today at monbaby.com!
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
This tool allows you to take pictures with your phone's camera at scheduled snap rate, continuous shooting, no shutter sound, no flash, no preview, quick exit...
Customizable options, the images are not listed into the gallery, quick deletion,... and much more features coming soon...
Whats the difference compared to other Spy Cameras? --> this one works!
Test it asap.. because it's free!
A low cost red nigth-vision saving torch, the only lighting method during your astronomical sessions, now for your android, do not loose your eye's sensitivity under the dark sky anymore!!!, if it happens you will loose a precious time...
Customizable level... for FREE!!