Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on email@example.com
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
1 Baby crying translator can help novice parents to understand why babies cry.
2 All the database of cries were collected from the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at National Taiwan University Hospital Yunlin Branch, Taiwan.
3. This app can identify four physiological requirements of infants including hungry, sleepy, pain, and wet diapers.
4. The clinical recognition accuracy of this product is up to 92% for infant birth within two weeks. After several amendments, this app can apply to different week-old baby.
5. This app is suitable for infants from different nationalities, races, and gender.
6. This app provides error correction mechanism, it can automatic learning as the baby grows.
7. The identification result is only for reference , if the baby is still crying , medical treatment is necessary.
Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
Welcome to the future of baby monitoring!
This application will turn your Android phone or tablet into a fully functioning, high quality baby monitor. It uses your home WiFi network to stream video and audio of your baby from the camera on your Android device directly to a web browser on your computer or laptop, or to any other Android device that is attached to your home WiFi network! So you can be sat downstairs watching a film while your baby sleeps upstairs, allowing you to just flick your laptop open to see and hear exactly what your baby is doing. Or you can quickly pull your phone out of your pocket while you are cooking dinner in the kitchen to have a quick peek at what mischief your child is causing in their bedroom.
You’ll be amazed by the high quality video and audio as well as all the features that let you remotely interact with your baby via the web browser, such as playing lullabies on the Android device’s speaker, or switching the Night Light (the camera flash LED) on or off. With advanced motion detection and monitoring features that chart your baby’s every movement, you have the most efficient possible way to ensure your baby is safe from harm while you are not in the room with them.
As you can see, it has all the functionality of the most expensive baby monitors on the market today, but also with added premium features that make this application simply the best way to monitor your baby in this day and age. Why spend a huge wad of cash on an expensive baby monitor with low quality video and audio when for just a tiny fraction of the price you can spend a small handful of change on this application which offers the same and so much more?
1. Monitor you baby by streaming real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser or to any other Android device;
2. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed ... it just works!
3. Switch on Motion Detection to get pinpoint accuracy of every movement your baby makes as well as a handy real-time graph that shows the intensity of movements over time.
4. Volume controls and a visual representation of the audio, so you have the option of not listening to the sound but still remain aware of the noises your baby is making;
5. Interact with your baby even though you are not in the room – using buttons on the web browser you can switch the Night Light on and off (if your Android device has a camera flash LED) and you can also play lullabies through the Android device speaker, again just by clicking a button in the web browser;
6. Remotely control the camera! Capture precious moments that you’d otherwise miss by taking high resolution pictures and videos using buttons on the web browser;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance with a choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G. You can stream across the internet by using Port Forwarding – please contact the developer for help doing this;
11. LOTS more features in development!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘BabyCam Monitor’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Inspired by a physical 'Stars Projector' Night Light that has been part of our Baby's Bedtime Routine since birth.
This app displays a soothing on-screen starfield, which gently rotates and changes from White to Red, Green and Blue.
In addition, a soothing continuous White Noise can be played.
The LCD Screen on your device will be set to stay on indefinitely, and the Brightness will be set to full.
- Turn Stars Rotation On or Off
- Turn Color Changing On or Off
- Turn White Noise On or Off
To bring the Settings back into view after they have been dismissed, simply touch and the background.
It is recommended that you switch your device to 'Flight Mode', from 'Settings' before using this app, to prevent unwanted interruptions.
No unnecessary music, songs, loud sounds, just soothing stars and optional white noise to encourage sleeping.
No internet connection is required.
NEW: Record your own lullaby
NEW: Material design
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Keep track of your baby's growth and developmental milestones for the first 24 months of their lives. Budding Baby provides a month-by-month list of baby's milestones and fun ideas that you can do to interact with your baby.
Budding Baby features:
--> developmental milestones
--> play time ideas for babies and toddlers
--> YouTube videos that demonstrate several aspects of parenting
*each baby develops differently, so please consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns
App Updates & Tips: http://sivarttech.com/p/budding-baby.html
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/budding_baby to receive updates about Budding Baby and learn new games and activities to play with your child.
Download Budding Baby for FREE to stay informed of your child's growth milestones!
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
This is a useful app in helping parents keep track of their baby and/or toddler's development stages.
Growth stages are grouped by age and by development area (social and emotional, language and communication, cognitive development and physical development).
It also lists the milestones which, if not reached, signal that a visit to the doctor may be necessary.
A large part of Mary-Anne’s work is treating children who present with delayed gross motor milestones.
Mary-Anne is a highly skilled physiotherapist and has a focus on treating children with special needs as well as treating children with lower limb dysfunction. Further information can be obtained from her website.
The information in the app “Baby’s Motor Milestones” has been developed to provide parents and care givers with information they need to assist in understanding their baby that little bit more.
This sleeping aid app makes your device emit a gendle, relaxing light, that pulsates at the natural respiration rate. Lie in bed with your eyes open and inhale and exhale in sync with the light. The app will guide you to sleep by gendly slowing down your respiration rate. This will help you relax and fall asleep fast. After the session ends the app shuts down and you continue to sleep.
* The app substitutes common white noise or calming sound sleeping aids, that can`t be used with others in a room.
* The app substitutes respective dedicated devices that cost orders of magnitute more.
* Allows you to define the length of your session.
* Supports multiple light colors
* Helps most people to sleep in 7 minutes.
Understanding baby cues and signals helps parents to bond with their newborns. The short videos of the six states - deep sleep, light sleep, drowsy sleep, quiet alert, unsettled and crying, help parents identify what states their own babies are in and think about what their feelings and needs may be.
The videos are accompanied by a website with information for interested parents and health professionals to help promote babies’ emotional wellbeing.
Dr Angela Underdown, Warwick Infant and Family Wellbeing Unit (WIFWU) Deputy Director, said: “The app gets right to the heart of what parents can do to help their baby’s emotional brain develop and to set the thermostat for managing stress. It shows parents watching their baby’s behaviour, wondering about their underlying feeling states and responding with gentle voice, touch and gaze.
These micro moments of interaction impact on baby’s rapid brain development and, by the time they’ve reached a year old, this will help to shape the rest of their life”.
All babies are different and this innovative app encourages parents to watch their own baby’s cues and interactions so that they can build strong bonds between them. This app puts science behind everyday interactions and shows the amazing work parents and babies do within loving relationships.
A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
This app works with the monitor, which is available at www.mimobaby.com/shop.
This tool allows you to take pictures with your phone's camera at scheduled snap rate, continuous shooting, no shutter sound, no flash, no preview, quick exit...
Customizable options, the images are not listed into the gallery, quick deletion,... and much more features coming soon...
Whats the difference compared to other Spy Cameras? --> this one works!
Test it asap.. because it's free!
A low cost red nigth-vision saving torch, the only lighting method during your astronomical sessions, now for your android, do not loose your eye's sensitivity under the dark sky anymore!!!, if it happens you will loose a precious time...
Customizable level... for FREE!!